Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (16045 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? / What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
I have bought clothes already it remain shoe, bag and, jewelleries.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Yankee101: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
I love this question
A lot of people, especially men, try to get something for others but always put themselves last. So use this opportunity to get yourself something nice

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Holysax29(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
mariahAngel:
Compliments of the season everyone!

As we all know, Christmas is around the corner, and the excitement is already in the atmosphere.
This is the season for giving and sharing.
A time to spread happiness, enjoy and make merry.

In the coming days, there will be lots of purchases in preparation for Christmas, to make the celebration memorable.
So, in the spirit of giving and sharing, what will you be giving yourself this Christmas?
If you already got yourself something, what was it?

For me, I'm still thinking of what to give myself.

Picture source: Google.

A car

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Dshocker(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
A 2018 mercedes benz GLE43
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Dshocker(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
I wish to give myself 14 hours sleep daily for the Christmas period to tell my body well done for all the work done through the year.

I already know it's not possible grin grin grin
More work dey.

Gloria you really cooked and serviced your husband well this year.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by NaijaCover(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
, Is Ready To Cover Anything Called BAD NEWS, that is happening within and outside of this country Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by PerfectStranger(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
seanwilliam:
until you wear am. E fit no fit you grin
E go fit megrin

Abi u wan buy am give me?
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by RedChiefPriest: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
3 Million Naira.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by tnerro1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
iPhone 14 pro max, #1,340,000.00
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by debbydams(f): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Still thinking
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by missimelda01(f): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
I haven't really thought about this... Maybe a new wig but the prices ehn embarassed
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by shevon: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

As we all know, Christmas is around the corner, and the excitement is already in the atmosphere.

In the coming days, there will be lots of purchases in preparation for Christmas, to make the celebration memorable.
So, in the spirit of giving and sharing, what will you be giving yourself this Christmas?

Let me show you grin ... �

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by cyndylove64(f): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
stupid question, you can stay sad all your life if you want to angry,some of us are happy with the way we live our lives. who are you trying to gaslight lol? grin Abi you miss road?

What has having fun and enjoying one's life got to do with family members? I take care of my family as I deem fit, na you know if all your family members don die finish, live your life how you want and let others live thiers too cool

With your dry bones body like eja panla, alara gbigbe, your own dry bones no fit rise again grin grin
dey calm down bro grin grin grin the vawulence too much ooo... Na concern the person dey show ...lmao
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by cayorday89(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Na correct food o. I am not a cloth freak, got shoes I hardly wear sef, phone still in good condition, not an outdoor person like that so Outing is outta it, will probably cook food that's worth all the stress of 2022...

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by FavouredNK: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

Giving myself a very good hot stone massage in a very good Spa and a two days relaxation in an expensive beach resort. Self love is my thing henceforth because this life is just one.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Benblaq(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
I have exams coming up in January and I'm honestly not feeling the "excitement" of the festivity. Plus man no hold him side well at all. I'll just gift myself the usual: go to church, reply “Same to you. Wishing you the best” messages and eat whatever I get. Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by vickydevoka(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
This Christmas I've promised myself a first time foursome with 3 hot lesbians runs girls. We have already scheduled date and it will cost me 60k. The last threesöme I did cost me just 10k tho
Join one bob inside u no go regret am. Dem sabi give head pass
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Greystone: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Samantha123:
I wasn't fighting, my apologies.

Best response.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Mryacks: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:
I want this.

I’m not the coperate kinda guy but this looks fascinating to me.

Oh I love this double brested blazer...
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Lighthammer(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nothing oooo..getting christmas things for my siblings is the priority
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Oyerinde16(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
I don't know what gift to give myself with almost 1m sitting idle in my akant... U guys what do u think I can get myself
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Bostin(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
I'm giving myself HOPE to move on .

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by illicit(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Orgasm. smiley

Lots of it. cheesy

I deserve it, abeg. angry

It's been a long time coming. grin

tongue
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by illicit(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
18wheeler:
Taking a week off to the village. Will go fully local. Local foods, local drinks, local trips like sh*tting in the bush (behind shrubs in those burnt farms after harvest) and bathing in the stream, sleeping on mat under thatched roof, relaxing during the day under the big mango tree in the middle of the family compound. I will gift myself a week away from city life.

Makes sure to go with mosquito repellent

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Lucrativress(f): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Someone else's smile
I can't think of any other Christmas gift I want smiley
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Orgasm. smiley

Lots of it. cheesy

I deserve it, abeg. angry

It's been a long time coming. grin
Ride on comrade cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by LINTUNE(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
I'm giving myself a brand new iPhone 14. I really need to up grade my phone from iPhone Xs to iPhone 14 before the year runs out.
ritualist angry
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Sweetvie: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
I just wanna sleep like a baby that day smiley
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by 3verblazing(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:
I want this.

I’m not the coperate kinda guy but this looks fascinating to me.
good taste my guy!
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

Is possible use valeon or super apetit you go sleep pass ant.

Sleep is not the problem. The challenge is sleeping when there is work to be done, the sleep no dey sweet at all.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nne, happy Sunday.

Happy Sunday nwanyi oma!

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by abike12(f): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
A vacation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? / Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? / How To Divorce My Nigerian Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.