Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (16104 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? / What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Topleague(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Changing my sitting room TV to Samsung 65 inches
2.5 horse power AC for the sitting room
New sofa

Just This 3 things before 22 of Dec

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by folake4u(f): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Orgasm. smiley

Lots of it. cheesy

I deserve it, abeg. angry

It's been a long time coming. grin

God when!!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by 3verblazing(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Got my self an high end Hp laptop for my graphic work, the old one started lagging, Upwork gigs wan kill am.... but I'm definitely putting the old pal in a glass box on a pedestal. My son needs to hear of his ruggedity and how supportive he had been over the past 7 years.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Peace of mind.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by jawalis(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
I wish to give myself 14 hours sleep daily for the Christmas period to tell my body well done for all the work done through the year.

I already know it's not possible grin grin grin
More work dey.
Good evening sir/ma. My name is Adewale, I just graduated from Kwara state university as a Health Information Management officer waiting for my result. But I’ve been so idle since October and I really need to lay my hands on productive activities to feed myself and be useful. Pls is there anyway you can help with such? Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by goldbim(f): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Pedrocross4568:
For me, I just want to gift myself some great novels to read and plenty sleep.
you are not alone..I've started collecting my vacation books!!Me and my books alone with a natural touch of harmattan grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by goldbim(f): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
BritishAirways:
FUNNY NO ONE IS THINKING OF GIVING TO THOSE IN NEED.
Everyone just want something for themselves alone
Being selfish a little wouldn't hurt at times..some of us spent the year thinking about others and doing only our best for them.(the needy inclusive)... The world will adjust!!The truth is we will still give the needy whether we like it or not..one can't just help it.may God keep providing for everyone.. (amen)

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by emmyluizzz: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Good pussy

I deserve it after being celibate for 7months because of the nature of my new job

I will be making love as a millionaire..not easy I must tell you

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Franzinni: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mhiztachika:

True..but discipline is easier said than done
touche!
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by emmyluizzz: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
This Christmas I've promised myself a first time foursome with 3 hot lesbians runs girls. We have already scheduled date and it will cost me 60k. The last threesöme I did cost me just 10k tho

nobody cares about the amount you fuc*k coward
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by gregng(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
3 days rest vacation with Toyota Highlander 2007 as a new gift. Baba God go do it
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Geominer: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
I'm giving myself a brand new iPhone 14. I really need to up grade my phone from iPhone Xs to iPhone 14 before the year runs out.

"I'm giving myself a brand new iPhone 14"

Will u kip kwayet dia.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Geominer: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
emmyluizzz:

nobody cares about the amount you fuc*k coward

But u either aren't different from him.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Kolisky(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Treassured: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
A Wonderful Future Partner.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by jibrilELsudan: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
HOPING FOR THEOBARTH GRANT DISBURSEMENT SO I CAN BUY MYSELF A NEW SHOE AND TROUSER AND SHIRT......I HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANY NEW CLOTHES SINCE THE PAST 10 YEARS

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Giving myself quality time with my Children this Christmas season, so help me God.
Work, hustles and businesses took me away from them for the most parts of the year.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by LINSAR: 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Samantha123:
I wasn't fighting, my apologies.

Do you have a health condition that affected your posture?
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
?
LINSAR:

Do you have a health condition that affected your posture?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Uptoyou(f): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
3verblazing:
Got my self an high end Hp laptop for my graphic work, the old one started lagging, Upwork gigs wan kill am.... but I'm definitely putting the old pal in a glass box on a pedestal. My son needs to hear of his rogedity and how supportive he had been over the past 7 years.

What gigs do you can offer on upwork?
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by 2ruborn9ja(m): 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Rest of mind.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by LINSAR: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Samantha123:
?

It was a honest question and not to spite you..

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
I honestly don't know how to answer your question because I'm confused.

LINSAR:

It was a honest question and not to spite you..

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by 3verblazing(m): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Uptoyou:

What gigs do you can offer on upwork?
Graphic design.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by LINSAR: 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Samantha123:
I honestly don't know how to answer your question because I'm confused.

What's confusing? cry
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Let's just leave it.
LINSAR:

What's confusing? cry
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by IncredibleWrite: 12:01am On Dec 12, 2022
Got myself a new phone worth over 200k. Also got myself some nice materials to sew. Me sef don try this year.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Limitbreaker01: 12:24am On Dec 12, 2022
I wasn't expecting anything less though
Naso lesbians Dem dae always quick to vex....
Una dae waste time to dish out insults cos u guys are always feeling INSECURED

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:25am On Dec 12, 2022
I am not giving myself anything, normal every Christmas I do give away to family, friends and anyone I pray i do the same this year
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by BritishAirways: 12:30am On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
I am not giving myself anything, normal every Christmas I do give away to family, friends and anyone I pray i do the same this year
I go like fit in to the family if small space still dey... Stay blessed sir
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by ukaface(f): 12:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Giving myself peace
Nobody should disturb me
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by 18wheeler: 1:20am On Dec 12, 2022
illicit:

Makes sure to go with a mosquito repellent
Sure. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Date Married Men / Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons / Neglect Of The Boy Child: We Need To Speak Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.