Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (16106 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? / What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by sonssyo: 1:21am On Dec 12, 2022
Money no dey,I want to get Guinness smooth like 10 bottles,then buy meat to cook that day.
That's all,rest rest rest

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Gkemz: 2:07am On Dec 12, 2022
For the past two Christmases, I've been hustling and struggling but this year I will take out time to flex around, moving from a classy fastfood joint to ShopRite and Cinema because it's not easy to be alive.
Even though I witnessed so many challenges, obstacles and unreasonable expenses this year that depleted my resources. Nevertheless I must flex life not alone but with my woman.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Annahh(f): 3:14am On Dec 12, 2022
Peace of mind, I will be far away from some toxic relatives.

Best Christmas gift.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by MasterTeeUSA: 3:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Stay home, have the kids open their presents and we all go and watch our movies.

gloryhomemaker:
I wish to give myself 14 hours sleep daily for the Christmas period to tell my body well done for all the work done through the year.

I already know it's not possible grin grin grin
More work dey.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by ChristianMuslim: 3:48am On Dec 12, 2022
One ounce of Canadian loud and a bottle of Martel with a big ass yellow cutie
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by tonididdy(m): 4:00am On Dec 12, 2022
... Typing with my new 14proMx

Madam is still shook grin
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by kay29000(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2022
18wheeler:
Taking a week off to the village. Will go fully local. Local foods, local drinks, local trips like [b]sh*tting in the bush (behind shrubs in those burnt farms [/b]after harvest) and bathing in the stream, sleeping on mat under thatched roof, relaxing during the day under the big mango tree in the middle of the family compound. I will gift myself a week away from city life.

Na wa o. I just hope I won't step on your poopoo when I'm strolling through the bush.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by kay29000(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Greystone:

Best response.

I don't think the girl is a Nigerian girl. I wasn't expecting that kind of response cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Offpoint1: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Divay22:
I don't even know...
I'll just be here watching y'all
Let me take you out to the moon cheesy
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
goldbim:
you are not alone..I've started collecting my vacation books!!Me and my books alone with a natural touch of harmattan grin

Oh wow love this. Enjoyment all the way Sis.
Pls do you have any reading app to recommend?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Lemmy123(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2022
This year has been the most successful year for me in my writing career. Upwork was frustrating me. I sent hundreds of proposals but I don't get response, I almost lost it. LinkedIn was full congratulatory messages from people whom I think are over exaggerating. Nairaland was my saving grace at the end of the day... Don't joke with this platform, and learn to guide your utterances at all times, no be everything be cruise.

That said, I already got myself a beast Redmi Note 10 Pro mid year, and I ended the year with a 43 inch LG LED TV... I'm a suc.ker for gadgets. It might not sound like so much achievement but it means a lot to me. Especially because I worked every dime for it.

On Christmas day, chicken lap shall not pass me by insha Allah grin and visit to old time friends place. Christmas is done. I'll be indoor for most of time though, NatGeo Wild and all. I love to watch animals tear each other's windpipe and suck the blood directly from there.... Jeez grin I know I sound like a psycho right now. Forgive me. Lions, hyenas, foxes, bush dogs, tigers, leopards, I love to see them in action.

Rounding up, I want to be free this festive season, I don't want to wake up to mind bugging deadlines. Work has a way making you lose that peace of mind sometimes, but I asked for it, so what can I say??

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by LINSAR: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Let's just leave it.

Your shoulders are not balanced that is why.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Dogi1(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2022
A House
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2022
mariahAngel:
Compliments of the season everyone!

As we all know, Christmas is around the corner, and the excitement is already in the atmosphere.
This is the season for giving and sharing.
A time to spread happiness, enjoy and make merry.

In the coming days, there will be lots of purchases in preparation for Christmas, to make the celebration memorable.
So, in the spirit of giving and sharing, what will you be giving yourself this Christmas?
If you already got yourself something, what was it?

For me, I'm still thinking of what to give myself.

Picture source: Google.
giving myself all Shiloh and koinonia messages so I can be injected with fresh fire for the new year..glory to GOD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Okay.
LINSAR:

Your shoulders are not balanced that is why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Divay22(f): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Offpoint1:

Let me take you out to the moon cheesy
Na sun i like go tongue
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by emmyluizzz: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2022
Geominer:

But u either aren't different from him.
go and learn how to write correct English you fuc*k bastar*d
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2022
emmyluizzz:

nobody cares about the amount you fuc*k coward
na your papa be coward oloriburuku. OP ask question I answered her question, na you dey shed tears under my mentions grin grin

Be like you never see food chop since ma why body dey pepper you ontop another man's personal business, go chip sand werey cheesy

Useless people like you they no dey mind their business only to dey disgrace their papa for social media
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by obinna58(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Orgasm. smiley

Lots of it. cheesy

I deserve it, abeg. angry

It's been a long time coming. grin
Your orgasm carrier is worn out, let the puxy rest a bit, must you nack everytime

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Offpoint1: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Divay22:

Na sun i like go tongue
No be juju be that? grin
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by millionboi(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2022
mariahAngel:
Compliments of the season everyone!

As we all know, Christmas is around the corner, and the excitement is already in the atmosphere.
This is the season for giving and sharing.
A time to spread happiness, enjoy and make merry.

In the coming days, there will be lots of purchases in preparation for Christmas, to make the celebration memorable.
So, in the spirit of giving and sharing, what will you be giving yourself this Christmas?
If you already got yourself something, what was it?

For me, I'm still thinking of what to give myself.

Picture source: Google.
everyday is Christmas for me nothing special
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by faithfull18(f): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2022
If you need Adire(tie and dye) fabrics to give, you should contact @kemadealadire for really nice and affordable ones.

For data and airtime, you should contact me wink
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Truthfulguy10: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Antimarraige:
stupid question, you can stay sad all your life if you want to angry,some of us are happy with the way we live our lives. who are you trying to gaslight lol? grin Abi you miss road?

What has having fun and enjoying one's life got to do with family members? I take care of my family as I deem fit, na you know if all your family members don die finish, live your life how you want and let others live thiers too cool

With your dry bones body like eja panla, alara gbigbe, your own dry bones no fit rise again grin grin
Girl wey wan show you love , na em you go Dey fight , u know weather she wan join the 4some
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I have bought clothes already it remain shoe, bag and, jewelleries.
Is that so? Alright. Just keep opening your inner chamber, and you'll buy the shoe, bag and jewellery you crave for.
No be una again? The i-must-have-it crew. grin
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by goldbim(f): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
goldbim:
you are not alone..I've started collecting my vacation books!!Me and my books alone with a natural touch of harmattan grin
Hmmmm..Not really!call me old school but I think I prefer my books in hardcopy grin grin..
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
PaulOtl:

Is that so? Alright. Just keep opening your inner chamber, and you'll buy the show, bag and jewellery you crave for.
No be una again? The i-must-have-it crew. grin
go and address the issues in your mother's and sisters lives don't pass the aggression to me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by stacyadams: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
jibrilELsudan:
HOPING FOR THEOBARTH GRANT DISBURSEMENT SO I CAN BUY MYSELF A NEW SHOE AND TROUSER AND SHIRT......I HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANY NEW CLOTHES SINCE THE PAST 10 YEARS

Lol better remove ur mind from that scam Grant
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by ebullient19(f): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bed rest + pampering+ massage
Baby girl is stressed
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Just a Gucci intense oud perfume and a live comedy show with any of my babe that deserve its.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
go and address the issues in your mother's and sisters lives don't pass the aggression to me. Thanks
It's a lie jareh cheesy....You know the truth. It's you and your sisters that sell body. And since you mentioned mum in this, then I guess your mother also sells it.
Won't entertain you with any further replies. Consider your subsequent mentions, unread and ignored. tongue
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by camri: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahaha
14 hours of sleep? That would be too much naa. cheesy
Christmas would just pass one by.
i'm gifting you eleven packs of condoms. You will need it. I love you so much maria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Date Married Men / Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons / Neglect Of The Boy Child: We Need To Speak Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.