Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (16068 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? / What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by jibrilELsudan: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
stacyadams:

Lol better remove ur mind from that scam Grant

DISBURSEMENT IS A DONE DEAL

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by stacyadams: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
jibrilELsudan:

DISBURSEMENT IS A DONE DEAL
... grin grin....if u believe Jesus will come tonight then u can believe the grant will come grin
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Niswayne19: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
I am going to gift myself a new smartphone, laptop, smartwatch, power bank, wireless headphone and Clipper.

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
PaulOtl:

It's a lie jareh cheesy....You know the truth. It's you and your sisters that sell body. And since you mentioned mum in this, then I guess your mother also sells it.
Won't entertain you with any further replies. Consider your subsequent mentions, unread and ignored. tongue
continue wailing you don't have choice werey
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
jawalis:

Good evening sir/ma. My name is Adewale, I just graduated from Kwara state university as a Health Information Management officer waiting for my result. But I’ve been so idle since October and I really need to lay my hands on productive activities to feed myself and be useful. Pls is there anyway you can help with such? Thanks

I will quote you if I see any opening that will suit your field of study.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by jawalis(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I will quote you if I see any opening that will suit your field of study.
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Sososo(f): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2022
Getting myself a samsung phone hopefully
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2022
meobizy:
I’ll gift myself a job. No time. Being broke is terrible.

No wonder.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Sososo(f): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2022
Lemmy123:
This year has been the most successful year for me in my writing career. Upwork was frustrating me. I sent hundreds of proposals but I don't get response, I almost lost it. LinkedIn was full congratulatory messages from people whom I think are over exaggerating. Nairaland was my saving grace at the end of the day... Don't joke with this platform, and learn to guide your utterances at all times, no be everything be cruise.

That said, I already got myself a beast Redmi Note 10 Pro mid year, and I ended the year with a 43 inch LG LED TV... I'm a suc.ker for gadgets. It might not sound like so much achievement but it means a lot to me. Especially because I worked every dime for it.

On Christmas day, chicken lap shall not pass me by insha Allah grin and visit to old time friends place. Christmas is done. I'll be indoor for most of time though, NatGeo Wild and all. I love to watch animals tear each other's windpipe and suck the blood directly from there.... Jeez grin I know I sound like a psycho right now. Forgive me. Lions, hyenas, foxes, bush dogs, tigers, leopards, I love to see them in action.

Rounding up, I want to be free this festive season, I don't want to wake up to mind bugging deadlines. Work has a way making you lose that peace of mind sometimes, but I asked for it, so what can I say??

I gatch you on natgeo wild.
Watching natgeo for me is like reading a book. I relate it to real life experiences, how life is all about survival of the fittest,
choose to be naive as the goat family and get scammed repeatedly. These ones comes to a lion/tiger zone and stays a distant apart thinking that they are in a herd(many) or we are all animals. Dont know what they are actually thinking until the king of the jungle becomes hungry and decides to eat and that's when the goats will come back to their senses but then its too late.

Watching the lions display is another thriller for me. No matter what you are wait until the lions decide on your matter.
I learn boldness, fearlessness and the never give up attitude; they succeed in only 20% of their hunt and fail in 80%.
Different tactics for different hunting escapades.
I could go on and on . Nothing psycho at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Lemmy123(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sososo:

I gatch you on natgeo wild.
Watching natgeo for me is like reading a book. I relate it to real life experiences, how life is all about survival of the fittest,
choose to be naive as the goat family and get scammed repeatedly. These ones comes to a lion/tiger zone and stays a distant apart thinking that they are in a herd(many) or we are all animals. Dont know what they are actually thinking until the king of the jungle becomes hungry and decides to eat and that's when the goats will come back to their senses but then its too late.

Watching the lions display is another thriller for me. No matter what you are wait until the lions decide on your matter.
I learn boldness, fearlessness and the never give up attitude; they succeed in only 20% of their hunt and fail in 80%.
Different tactics for different hunting escapades.
I could go on and on . Nothing psycho at all

It's nice to know there's someone who also likes what you like... I like that as I'm watching, I'm also learning different defense mechanisms for different animals. The most fascinating for me is that of porcupines, very small but no predator can hunt it when it's spike is up
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Newborn27(f): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Antimarraige:
stupid question, you can stay sad all your life if you want to angry,some of us are happy with the way we live our lives. who are you trying to gaslight lol? grin Abi you miss road?

What has having fun and enjoying one's life got to do with family members? I take care of my family as I deem fit, na you know if all your family members don die finish, live your life how you want and let others live thiers too cool

With your dry bones body like eja panla, alara gbigbe, your own dry bones no fit rise again grin grin

Chai!

You too get bad mouth

See finishing lol

What if God intervenes like the days of Elijah?

Nairaland oooo....una no go kill pesin
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Akposy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Once I have cash, I plan to gift myself
A denim jean jacket
Croc slippers and premium rest.

I can’t wait to get that cash
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Sososo(f): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lemmy123:

It's nice to know there's someone who also likes what you like... I like that as I'm watching, I'm also learning different defense mechanisms for different animals. The most fascinating for me is that of porcupines, very small but no predator can hunt it when it's spike is up

yea so true

Though I watched a series were one was killed by a lion.
The lion persisted, maybe it was hungry cause porcupine got no flesh.
snakes and crocodiles gives the lion a hard time
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Lemmy123(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2022
Sososo:

yea so true

Though I watched a series were one was killed by a lion.
The lion persisted, maybe it was hungry cause porcupine got no flesh.
snakes and crocodiles gives the lion a hard time
You forgot tortoise... grin

I must say antelopes suffer the most.. They look too fresh for predators to ignore. The last one I saw was a gory sight. Hyenas ripped an antelopes belly open while it's alive, it was running off with its intestines and kidneys hanging low. The hyenas were still biting at it in bits until it finally fell to the ground. It gave off a good fight regardless of how much the odds were against it.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Bethanybethel(f): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Peace of mind
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by meobizy(f): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

No wonder.
Don’t you have shame?! Ashawo kobo kobo!

I have repeatedly told you; my new love is wordsfrombimpe. I don’t do old women.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Lmao �

meobizy:
Don’t you have shame?! Ashawo kobo kobo!

I have repeatedly told you; my new love is wordsfrombimpe. I don’t do old women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Boye33: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
18wheeler:

grin
I’ve longed for it but work never allowed me for the past 6 years. Thankfully I’ve got a boss now that’s understanding who allowed me a break this season of Yuletide. Can’t miss this trip.

Hello Sir,

I sent you a request email.
I want to ask few questions about stanbic.
Read through your very useful posts on the stanbic thread some years back.

Kindly grant request.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by ibkayee(f): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
One bag I’ve been eyeing and some ayamase
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by meobizy(f): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao �

I've had to defend your name from many rat-faced Nairalanders. They're angry that I don't show them attention anymore. They call your wig cheap and ugly, claim you have scattered teeth, the worst part is they claim you burned from staying under the sun too long. Don't mind them; old women that men no longer look their way hence coming to Nairaland with fake profile pictures. I get their time. It's not your fault that you're younger and fresher than them. I normally don't like dark skin women, but for you, I will make an exception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by 18wheeler: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Boye33:

Hello Sir,

I sent you a request email.
I want to ask few questions about stanbic.
Read through your very useful posts on the stanbic thread some years back.

Kindly grant request.
Thanks.
Ok. I’ll check and respond.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Wow, I didn't know this aaw thanks for defending

meobizy:
I've had to defend your name from many rat-faced Nairalanders. They're angry that I don't show them attention anymore. They call your wig cheap and ugly, claim you have scattered teeth, the worst part is they claim you burned from staying under the sun too long. Don't mind them; old women that men no longer look their way hence coming to Nairaland with fake profile pictures. I get their time. It's not your fault that you're younger and fresher than them. I normally don't like dark skin women, but for you, I will make an exception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tag me to any of the post , next time

meobizy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Laird(m): 5:18am On Dec 20, 2022
18wheeler:
Taking a week off to the village. Will go fully local. Local foods, local drinks, local trips like sh*tting in the bush (behind shrubs in those burnt farms after harvest) and bathing in the stream, sleeping on mat under thatched roof, relaxing during the day under the big mango tree in the middle of the family compound. I will gift myself a week away from city life.

I love You as a fellow Nigerian. Please be careful about defecating/sh**tting in the bush because of snakes. Also alligators and crocodiles may be in those streams. Also watch your environment.

Enjoy your holidays

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by 18wheeler: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2022
Laird:

I love You as a fellow Nigerian. Please be careful about defecating/sh**tting in the bush because of snakes. Also alligators and crocodiles may be in those streams. Also watch your environment.

Enjoy your holidays
Thanks a lot. Enjoy the Yuletide too.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Ouchbabe(f): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2022
ApostlePaul14:
New apartment, I just moved into a new & bigger apartment yesterday
That's nice. I am happy for you. Congratulations
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Wow, I didn't know this aaw thanks for defending

Lol, he indirectly insulted you and you're writing thanks? Lmao. Please stop being naive, boys will make fun of you.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Ouchbabe(f): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2022
seanwilliam:
iPhone 14 pro max hopefully or Lexus . grin
Really? In this harsh economy. I am happy for you
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
I knew he was insulting me so I tag along

I knew it was a way of mockery that was why if you notice I ask for evidence which he was unable to bring up

He is an immature obsessive trolls which I am aware of seeking for attention and he won't get it

nenyewrites:

Lol, he indirectly insulted you and you're writing thanks? Lmao. Please stop being naive, boys will make fun of you.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by meobizy(f): 4:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I knew he was insulting me so I tag along

I knew it was a way of mockery that was why if you notice I ask for evidence which he was unable to bring up

He is an immature obsessive trolls which I am aware of seeking for attention and he won't get it

You said I should tag you next time. You Gen Z children have zero patience.

The coward quickly deactivated. He should have faced me directly.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Josipov: 6:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Eat my rice and chicken
Then if morale dey, I'll go out to a chess club to watch and play chess...
By the way... I'm in dire need of a LAPTOP, anyone who may be wanting to do away with their fairly used laptop should kindly consider me and send them to me as Christmas gift o.
Na Jos I dey abeg
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by MMotimo: 6:09am On Dec 21, 2022
The company of my family and good food.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can One Overcome Language Barrier In Marriage? / Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior / Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.