Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (16089 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? / What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Dreadlock69(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Run to village

get peace of mind

Sleep and eat better

This school no go kill me

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Oceanjagaban: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
I knack every weekend bruv, almost a new girl from Tinder and Badoo every week.
Na so,enjoy your life bruh....you only live once
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by phorget(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Franzinni:
Freedom from useless people clogging up my existence... I want cut alot of people off ... If you are not positive in my life then you are negative ... No body neutral unless nah dead body ...and I don't know any.

Tried for 4 months and realized being alone made me know myself even more and guess what ... I find it liberating !!!!!

Before you cut them off make sure they haven't cut you off long time ago.

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by okerekingsley90: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
I wish to give myself 14 hours sleep daily for the Christmas period to tell my body well done for all the work done through the year.

I already know it's not possible grin grin grin
More work dey.

Honestly not easy from Jan to Dec we give God the Glory. Please you need the much needed rest make person no go kpai

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
danietohbadt:

Make sure you collect "card" at the nearest Teaching Hospital near you before you start.
I haven't been to hospital for over 15 years and I don't intend to start now
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Mhiztachika(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
Franzinni:
Freedom from useless people clogging up my existence... I want cut alot of people off ... If you are not positive in my life then you are negative ... No body neutral unless nah dead body ...and I don't know any.

Tried for 4 months and realized being alone made me know myself even more and guess what ... I find it liberating !!!!!
Bro, I feel you
The.urge to just cut everyone off
I tried to do it, but konji na bastard
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Blessedarethepe(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
Yasmine8:
Bzbsb
So are you saying that if someone is not spiritual, one can not make decisive progress in life?
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Annistars: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
I just pray I have food to give my kids that day.i will be cool

7 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by riverbird: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Samsung s22 ultra grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Dpundict: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Am i celebrating myself or the lord Jesus Christ? Most of us needs to give ourselves repentance so we can feel the real essence of Christmas. Anything else is just sheer display that doesn't add up to our spirituality.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by spencekat(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
This year sef.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by ajog1: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:
I want this.

I’m not the coperate kinda guy but this looks fascinating to me.
Damn, where did you get this from?
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by kerivi6463: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2022

ChatGPT is a prototype artificial intelligence chatbot developed by OpenAI that specializes in dialogue. The chatbot is a large language model fine-tuned with both supervised and reinforcement learning techniques. The base model that was fine-tuned was OpenAI's GPT-3.5 language model, an improved version of GPT-3.

ChatGPT was launched in November 2022 and has garnered attention for its detailed responses and articulate answers, although its factual accuracy has been criticized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjO0GlWNWxQ

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by phemmyfour: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
mariahAngel:
Compliments of the season everyone!

As we all know, Christmas is around the corner, and the excitement is already in the atmosphere.
This is the season for giving and sharing.
A time to spread happiness, enjoy and make merry.

In the coming days, there will be lots of purchases in preparation for Christmas, to make the celebration memorable.
So, in the spirit of giving and sharing, what will you be giving yourself this Christmas?
If you already got yourself something, what was it?

For me, I'm still thinking of what to give myself.

Picture source: Google.
Rest of mind

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Franzinni: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
phorget:

Before you cut them off make sure they haven't cut you off long time ago.
if they have cut me off don't you think that is reducing my workload .... grin I no go even need to reason say Dem dey this planet again .. you nor know me o
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Wizmj4real(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
I'm giving myself a brand new iPhone 14. I really need to up grade my phone from iPhone Xs to iPhone 14 before the year runs out.

Hmmm me and you sha know say LIE be this

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by PerfectStranger(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
ajog1:

Damn, where did you get this from?
Lol Bro you go arrange am for me na
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Higgies(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
A trip to my hometown for a week.
Somewhere in Ijebu. It’s been years since I visited.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
For me, I just want to gift myself some great novels to read and plenty sleep.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Tingotoe: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fucckk Christmas
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Franzinni: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mhiztachika:

Bro, I feel you
The.urge to just cut everyone off
I tried to do it, but konji na bastard
nah discipline baba ... Them say a boy only becomes a man when he masters the art of discipline.

8 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Yomhie: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
iPhone 14 pro max
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Streetmovement(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A new iphone 14 pro max for all my pains and sweat this year but that will be a chrtsmas gift to be given to myself on my birthday next year January.

God Did!!
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Mhiztachika(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Franzinni:
nah discipline baba ... Them say a boy only becomes a man when he masters the art of discipline.

True..but discipline is easier said than done

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Annistars:
I just pray I have food to give my kids that day.i will be cool

May God show up for you and your kids in a way that will surprise the world around you in Jesus mighty name.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by FashionCookie(f): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
A new hair...I guess wink
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by riverbird: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Run to village

get peace of mind

Sleep and eat better

This school no go kill me

I wish but my leave till next year cry, I have decided I will just get myself a trey of small chops and grilled chicken that day and a brand new S22 ultra, will be indoors that day then look for one correct babe to spend time with.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Owolabi97(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Idonweak:

Take it easy on your p****y
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by naijknight: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
A packet of Love Machine grin
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by honcdm(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
GLK 350, Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by danietohbadt(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
I haven't been to hospital for over 15 years and I don't intend to start now

After your foursome, you will

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by shegzy0514(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
A good laptop.
hollandia and chicken, I must chop am that day by his grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior / Homeless Man Returns Diamond Engagement Ring; he's Rewarded With Over $180,000 / Why Do Girls Date Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.