Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue (3903 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Umunze1stSon(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
All of these frequent lementations, is as a result of fornicating in the name of relationship and love.

The pleasure of sin, leads to death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by house10studios: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bahamas95:
I didn't say you're the only guy with breakfast issue. Stop being bitter because a girl served you breakfast, she isn't the only girl in Nigeria. I come across pretty girls everyday and I see no reason why I should kill myself over one.

If a girl serve you breakfast move to the next available girl, that makes you a real man. Not ranting on Nairaland.
coming from somebody eating kola for another person matter

1 Like

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Streetmovement(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op, I reason with you

Just that it's nothing new, I rather engage on something productive that will fetch me good money than think about something I can't control cuz at the end of the day a hoe is always gonna be a hoe, better woman dey but that's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

1 Like

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Uchesis: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bahamas95:
It's obvious OP got served hot breakfast recently. No wonder he's ranting like a teenager, for he mind now he get bad mouth. grin..... I know some Nigerian girls are terrible but there're still good ones out there.

I can't remember dating any girl that has disturbed me with excess billings, I give them money with my church mind. Maybe am the luckiest guy in Nigeria. The reason I broke up with my ex girlfriends had nothing to do with billings.

Just because your own didn't work out doesn't mean others should behave like you.
90% of guys break up with their babes for two major reasons....one is excessive billings, and two is cheating. Both of them have a link with money. So tell us why you broke up with your ex girlfriends grin

1 Like

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by faceLAGOS: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Na just fu(k I wan dey fu(k naija girls now.

No love or marriage in plan.

If she get pregnant, na her & her family problem be that.

Beauty without brain dem

1 Like

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Bahamas95(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Uchesis:

90% of guys break up with their babes for two major reasons....one is excessive billings, and two is cheating. Both of them have a link with money. So tell us why you broke up with your ex girlfriends grin
For two major reasons......

1. I wasn't ready for serious relationship then and I made it known to them from the onset which they agreed but later wanted something serious.

2. They couldn't cope with my blunt nature and they tagged me as an unromantic lover. I don't have time to tell a woman what she wanna hear.

My current girlfriend understand me perfectly and we're doing fine.
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Looter100: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
fman:
Your opinion!!
You can keep it to yourself. Stop spreading propaganda, cos you had a failed relationship...
shame on you,OVERWISE!!!
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Uchesis: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bahamas95:
For two major reasons......

1. I wasn't ready for serious relationship then and I made it known to them from the onset which they agreed but later wanted something serious.

2. They couldn't cope with my blunt nature and they tagged me as an unromantic lover. I don't have time to tell a woman what she wanna hear.

My current girlfriend understand me perfectly and we're doing fine.
from the reasons you just gave, it shows that you met good girls who don't demand money from you like most ladies out there. So blame yourself since you weren't ready for a serious relationship but just to fvck them and move on.

1 Like

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by fman(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2022
house10studios:
oh I got served breakfast last yr, my opinion is from what have been seeing u on the other hand since u still dey collect card from ur mumsie to call girl like d low life stinky jobless hiv carrier of a monkey that u are will never get sense.
u mentioning me is a clear indication that you are struggling both financially and psychologically...

Protein no dey reach your brains!!
U deserve an ethical mental evaluation...
I hereby suggest Yabaleft
Don't worry I will foot the bills!!
Ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by fman(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2022
Looter100:
shame on you,OVERWISE!!!
shame kee you there!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Chee59(f): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Yet, every Saturday, churches are conducting weddings.
Last week, one deeper life church did 7 weddings at once. Saw the picture on Facebook. I'm sure some churches can do more than that in one day.
For sure, you're a victim of your mentality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Looter100: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2022
fman:
shame kee you there!!
sorry my fellow gee
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by lifenija: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:
Yet, every Saturday, churches are conducting weddings.
Last week, one deeper life church did 7 weddings at once. Saw the picture on Facebook. I'm sure some churches can do more than that in one day.
For sure, you're a victim of your mentality.
n u are leech the men are avoiding.

Because accident dey road e mean say people no go use road? Mumu

1 Like

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Chee59(f): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=lifenija post=119096885][/quote]
Stop crying, eh?
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by baretalk: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2022
Never ever make a LovePeddler a housewife, unless you are a love-vendor.
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by fman(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Looter100:
sorry my fellow gee
sure

1 Like

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by lifenija: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:

Stop crying, eh?
give me free bj, atleast u made money last night from 3some

1 Like

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by house10studios: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
fman:
u mentioning me is a clear indication that you are struggling both financially and psychologically...

Protein no dey reach your brains!!
U deserve an ethical mental evaluation...
I hereby suggest Yabaleft
Don't worry I will foot the bills!!
Ode
foot bill, lol u wen still dey ur elder brother house dey wait make em wife cook so u go eat, ode

1 Like

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by fman(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
house10studios:
foot bill, lol u wen still dey ur elder brother house dey wait make em wife cook so u go eat, ode
u see how u reason?
Am really sorry for replying u!!!
U r way below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Sixfeetbelle: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:

Stop crying, eh?

The major reason why I love coming to Romance section on nairaland is for all these crying babies called Nigerian men. One breakfast, 20 million threads and countless wailings. cheesy cheesy grin grin

As far as this geographical location is concerned, you people will continue to wail ontop Nigerian girls matter until una get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by house10studios: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
fman:
u see how u reason?
Am really sorry for replying u!!!
U r way below
lol keyboard warrior pele
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Villa12(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2022
BigYash:
Shut up there. Do you see people getting married on Saturdays like it used to be? Girls full everywhere, but no wife.. But the only thing i dont like, is the repetition of this same topic every now and then.. Who no see wife marry, make he rest na. These noise on nairaland don too much sef
you be mumu. No wife so na husband dey?

Same Nigerian guys that most of them are into cyber fraud?

You guys are shameless

1 Like

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Villa12(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

The major reason why I love coming to Romance section on nairaland is for all these crying babies called Nigerian men. One breakfast, 20 million threads and countless wailings. cheesy cheesy grin grin

As far as this geographical location is concerned, you people will continue to wail ontop Nigerian girls matter until una get sense.
seriously it's so annoying. The fact that you are unlucky to meet one or two bad girl doesn't mean all are the same. Likewise the fact that one meet one or two useless guy doesn't mean all are the same

It is a known fact that more than half of Nigerian young guys are into cyber fraud popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo. Does that mean that all guys completely are useless Indulging into cyber fraud?

Most of these guys bashing women are plain bitter. Most of them weren't lucky with women and they easily assume all women are the same based on their past

2 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by BigYash: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
I be mumu. No wife so na husband dey?

Same Nigerian guys that most of them are into cyber fraud?

You guys are shameless
You be mumu ,that we know.. You don't need to show your mumuness again .. E smell follow you..
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by LINSAR: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

Theirs increment e everywhere and the economy bites more on we female cos we are weaker vessels. Girls don't get equal opportunities like men in all areas of life be it politics, sports, religion, education, military etc. We are just to support. So don't be too harsh on us.
Not all females are the version you posted here.

Do you know we have a lot of Nigerian women who are hardworking and millionaires? Not even through prostitution but through decent businesses.
Okonjo Iweala, Folorunsho Alakija, Tara Fela Durotoye, Chimamanda Adichie , and many unpopular others are all women.
We have women Colonels in the army and it's equivalent in other branches of the armed forces. We have women who have made name for themselves in politics, sports, education, e.t.c.

What differentiates majority of Nigerian women from those women listed is Hard work and Laziness.
Only a lazy woman will see herself as not being able to compete with men when her fellow women are actually actively competing.

So if a woman doesn't have a man in her life, she'll die because the economy is biting hard?
No wonder y'all clamor for marriage because of the economic benefits you get in it.
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
LINSAR:

Do you know we have a lot of Nigerian women who are hardworking and millionaires? Not even through prostitution but through decent businesses.
Okonjo Iweala, Folorunsho Alakija, Tara Fela Durotoye, Chimamanda Adichie , and many unpopular others are all women.
We have women Colonels in the army and it's equivalent in other branches of the armed forces. We have women who have made name for themselves in politics, sports, education, e.t.c.

What differentiates majority of Nigerian women from those women listed is Hard work and Laziness.
Only a lazy woman will see herself as not being able to compete with men when her fellow women are actually actively competing.

So if a woman doesn't have a man in her life, she'll die because the economy is biting hard?
No wonder y'all clamor for marriage because of the economic benefits you get in it.
You just want to disgrace your intellectual prowess. What's the percentage of Ngozi, Alakija, Ezekwesili and co among many females with less opportunity?
Have you seen a girl that has good work and depend on a man?
I m here to say the economy favoured men more. The political and natural arrangement favoured them more so more considerations should be given to females. Some families don't educate girl child cos they believe they ll end up in their husbands house.
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Villa12(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
BigYash:
You be mumu ,that we know.. You don't need to show your mumuness again .. E smell follow you..
poor hungry and miserable Yahoo boy

EFCC go soon catch you and your useless cacus no worry. Na prison you go die put

Useless poor Yahoo boy hating on women unnecessary grin
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by BigYash: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
poor hungry and miserable Yahoo boy

EFCC go soon catch you and your useless cacus no worry. Na prison you go die put

Useless poor Yahoo boy hating on women unnecessary grin

Na your papa teach me yahoo ba? So you think say wetin your brothers and you papa dey do,na em everybody dey do ba? Don't think because all the male in your family are thieves,say na so everybody be o.. Stop exhibiting your foolishness on nairaland.. Mugu!

I don see where your pain dey come from.. grin Stupid urchin... Bastard you think say Tinubu know you? You see that Tinubu so,he can never become President.. If you like go buy sniper or carry rope. Idiot. ... As e dey pain you so,say I dey campaign for Obi, e dey sweet me cause we want save the country from bruuuuuum. Go get your APV to vote APSHIT. Fool!
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Villa12(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
LINSAR:

young man stop these comparism. It doesn't make sense I'm sure you know

The society has subjected women to be at the mercy of men. Women had been disenfranchised in all aspects of life reason why the society do not expect much from a girl child other than to be decent for marriage while society expected much from the male child

It's not possible for a woman to have a good job or business and still depend solely on men. Reason why we are clamouring for women empowerment, girl child education and what have you. Women in Nigeria had been shortchanged economically, politically, social et al

What are the numbers of working class women we have today compare to men?

Some family don't invest much on their female child simply because of their weird mentality about a girl child

Stop hating on women. Don't allow your bad experience or someone else bad experience about women make you to made general statement about women. There are good and bad women. There are good and bad men

Same women you're hating on are getting married every Saturday to responsible guys

Iron sharpen iron and birds of a feather flocks together. Change your mentality about women and change your bad character if you have one

You'd always attract women of your calibre and type. You can't be a Yahoo guy looking for responsible girl. No responsible girl from good background will stoop so low to date a Yahoo guy. You will definitely get someone of your type

Change your ways and watch how you'd attract your kind of girl
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Villa12(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
BigYash:
Na your papa teach me yahoo ba? So you think say wetin your brothers and you papa dey do,na em everybody dey do ba? Don't think because all the male in your family are thieves,say na so everybody be o.. Stop exhibiting your foolishness on nairaland.. Mugu!

I don see where your pain dey come from.. grin Stupid urchin... Bastard you think say Tinubu know you? You see that Tinubu so,he can never become President.. If you like go buy sniper or carry rope. Idiot. ... As e dey pain you so,say I dey campaign for Obi, e dey sweet me cause we want save the country from bruuuuuum. Go get your APV to vote APSHIT. Fool!
poor Yahoo guys bringing politics into romance discuss

Stop hating on women unnecessary. Na woman born you. You didn't fall from the sky. Stay away from them instead and stop talking down on women.

The same women you hate are getting married every Saturday to responsible guys.

You can't be a useless Yahoo guys and expect a good girl when you yourself are useless and miserable. Scaming people their hard earned money. You and your cacus will never go scot free in life. The people sweat and money you are enjoying you will pay for it later

Na prison you go die put later in life. At least women will have time to breathe when you are in kirikiri maximum prison

Useless Yahoo boy bashing women anyhow like say no be woman born am. I know you are miserable and frustrated as your Yahoo business no dey boom like before. God go reward you accordingly for the hate you have towards the female folks
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by BigYash: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
poor Yahoo guys bringing politics into romance discuss

Stop hating on women unnecessary. Na woman born you. You didn't fall from the sky. Stay away from them instead and stop talking down on women.

The same women you hate are getting married every Saturday to responsible guys.

You can't be a useless Yahoo guys and expect a good girl when you yourself are useless and miserable. Scaming people their hard earned money. You and your cacus will never go scot free in life. The people sweat and money you are enjoying you will pay for it later

Na prison you go die put later in life. At least women will have time to breathe when you are in kirikiri maximum prison

Useless Yahoo boy bashing women anyhow like say no be woman born am. I know you are miserable and frustrated as your Yahoo business no dey boom like before. God go reward you accordingly for the hate you have towards the female folks
D woman when born me get sense,and I suppose your mother too get sense.. Unlike you when no get sense. Aside selling of your dirty pussy for kobo kobo,you get another job when you dey do? And not every guy is a yahoo boy or a thief like your useless father.. Let that sink into your empty head.. Fool!
Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Villa12(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
BigYash:
D woman when born me get sense,and I suppose your mother too get sense.. Unlike you when no get sense. Aside selling of your dirty pussy for kobo kobo,you get another job when you dey do? And not every guy is a yahoo boy or a thief like your useless father.. Let that sink into your empty head.. Fool!
Hahahahaha

Useless poor Yahoo boy. Because I'm speaking the truth i don become woman. Shameless criminal. The same HATE you have towards women is the same you have for JAGABAN

You will fail like your ancestors are known for

Women will triumph over you and your miserable life. Go and get a life and stop hating on women

No be women make your life miserable. No be women say make you dey do Yahoo Yahoo. Useless Yahoo boy

Na for prison you go end your miserable life no worry. Useless otondo grin

You think every guys out there are like you doing Yahoo Yahoo. Because I'm speaking the obvious truth now i don turn to woman

Hahahahaha, no wonder you are supporting a known failure who won't come a distant third in the coming election.

Poor Yahoo boy hating on women. Wetin happene? Shey na women make your life dey miserable? Abi na women say make you dey do Yahoo Yahoo?

Go and get a life boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! / First Cum Of The Year / Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.