Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos (44845 Views)

See What A Loan App Sent To Me (photos) / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / My Girl Just Delivered A Bouncing Baby Boy, Congrats To Me - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by folake4u(f): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
PDJT:

-Ha! Is this not too harsh, baby girl?

-How about giving the young lad a chance?

It is not too harsh. He deserves everything worse.

Wetin concern me with the idìot?

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by FashionCookie(f): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
neztar:
i'm fit and capable enough to handle you. Try me akwa girl
Na so
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Starzo: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
neztar:
are you a sperm donor?
Nope
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by onlinestaff2020: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
emonis88:
Tell that to d children when they r of age , that their mother is just a baby mama, make them clap for u !!

Face your own music, mumu.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by rapcy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
This comedian, pikin wey dem just born, na him dey like that? You even nack am earring... Doh o
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by FavouredNK: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
I m sure you are probably expecting congratulations but I can only pray that God help the innocent children to find the right paths in life and live a more useful and better life in God.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by onlinestaff2020: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
FashionCookie:
Under how many years?
Even rabbit dey rest...and you even get mind to brag.
Biko go and sit down. No go pay the girl dowry...mtcheww

You are a whorre and bastard for telling him that.

Are you his parents?

Go and marry.

You that have done abortions up and down with Toto wey don slack.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by onlinestaff2020: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
You no get sense at all... I blame the cheap pussy wey still Dey spread her legs for mumu wey Dey regard her as baby mama after three. But some girls sha

Shattap that your smelly and dirty brain for spewing that garbage.

Bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Thinkingfast: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations baby Dada! Eranko
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by peculiar2233: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.

See photos below

Alawada grin
Congratulations though
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by incogni2o: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
onlinestaff2020:

God punish you for telling him that.
You will die before the end of next year.
Marriage or no marriage, as far as he is responsible.

It's only positivity that I can reply you with.

I shall not die But LIVE and declare the works of the Lord in the Land of the Living. Amen.

God Bless You.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Obitroy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Guy Congrats but wait ohh u won take style drag this award with tuface abi

Anyway beautiful kids
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by coralz: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
You are going deeper into your problems.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
simplepee:
The only thing on this generation of men’s mind is how to fvck multiple kpekus, sadly your advice will fall on deaf ears. Commitment is now a luxury most people don’t have.
grin grin grin
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by tk4radi: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
My other Two Children
Your Dad Had not been a good dad.

I hope you're are not to these kids, what your dad is to you
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Lolachef(f): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
And u no wan house this Ur baby maaama?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by olahero(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
God1000:
Congrats, you are blessed with beautiful kids.

3 is enough bro, you just have to upgrade her from baby mama, make things legal and official because some cultures don't recognize this.

It is very necessary for the legitimacy of your union.
wetin be your own? Abi which kind advise be this?

Goan born your own nah, stop giving nonsense advice.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
folake4u:

From where? You must be living in a fool's paradise. undecided
Nawa oh
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Enemyofpeace: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You know one common thing about unsuccessfully people? They always make reference to the worst and not the best!

Why didn’t you make mention of Kanu Nwankwo, Peter Obi, Naeto C and the better likes?

You won’t! Cos only the worst justifies your point!
marriage is overrated, ask funje akindele

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by FashionCookie(f): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
onlinestaff2020:

You are a whorre and bastard for telling him that.

Are you his parents?

Go and marry.

You that have done abortions up and down with Toto wey don slack.

Your sisters if you have any and your mother is a LovePeddler. Oloribu somebody...
Come, who dey born all these goat sef?
Supporting rubbish...maybe na so them take born you...unam ikot!
"Go and marry" as if you know me...
I pity women dating/becoming baby mamas to stupid guys like you.
Onye ala! Bastard son of a thousand fathers...spit on you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Your papa Bastard.. your mama worthless olosho
onlinestaff2020:

Shattap that your smelly and dirty brain for spewing that garbage.

Bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Enemyofpeace: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
neztar:
she just insulted me. But i'm not giving up
na so folake4u dey always do to her toasters, it's one of her ways of testing their true love. Don't forget she is a baby lawyer and lawyers are naturally arrogant. She is fokn arrogant. No worry I go give you her codes to take catch am
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Housing(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Candidlady:
airforce1 so happy for you... beautiful girl you got there..

sure she looks like her mum

happy you drifted to making babies rather than that music career you were trying to make

iamdbull come see your mentor

Which kind violent greeting be this
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
marriage is overrated, ask funje akindele

You made same mistake

Now list out successful marriages too?

Desist from learning from the worst!

What you celebrating will dawn on you at full maturity. Yes you will move on, but the scars will always be there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dude put a risk on her finger and make it official, say until you born ten before you make am official?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by karmaolu1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
An apple does not fall far from its tree.
Your children resemble you
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by pocohantas(f): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats to you. I love how you always come back to update us.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
na so folake4u dey always do to her toasters, it's one of her ways of testing their true love. Don't forget she is a baby lawyer and lawyers are naturally arrogant. She is fokn arrogant. No worry I go give you her codes to take catch am
This guy. You just dey push the guy enter fire grin
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Enemyofpeace: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You made same mistake

Now list out successful marriages too?

Desist from learning from the worst!

What you celebrating will dawn on you at full maturity. Yes you will move on, but the scars will always be there!

Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Tonto Dikeh, Toke Makinwa, Chika Ike, Ayo Adesanya, Doris Simeon

Now get the fok off my mention and go do something meaningful with your time

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by DrDunamis(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.

See photos below

Make proper plans and marry the lady and make her a wife instead of calling her a baby mama.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Enemyofpeace: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
This guy. You just dey push the guy enter fire grin
you mean folake4u na fire?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Tonto Dikeh, Toke Makinwa, Chika Ike, Ayo Adesanya, Doris Simeon

Now get the fok off my mention and go do something meaningful with your time

You are still a kid! Grow up!

I won’t join you in that sty!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out / 12 Things To Say No To In Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.