Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! (81794 Views)

My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by FireUpNow(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
My advice is for you to learn to say no or yes. Are you single? Let your woman always visit you regularly and spend the night and weekend with you, then you will see that you get your freedom

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Banbanna(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

.....she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.

Omo, you be case o. Na so you soft? This quite funny but not funny oo! grin cheesy
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Boss13: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Unfortunately, you have commenced on this exploitative behaviour and encourage them to exploit you. If you change your behaviour towards them, they will attack you and get you out of the house.

You have to continue with moderation and start looking for another apartment.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by TheOgaBoss: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I swear the matter tire me, she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.
what is the mature of this house sef? Are u the only tenant there?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by CakesToolsOvens(f): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please be a man and stand up to them.

No need for long talk.

Say no and let your no be your no except you are having sexual relationship with any of them. Then you better put an end to it and stop them from taking further advantage of you.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by etrouble: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Impregnate the two of them and relocate from the state

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Cant you be disciplined enough to standtour grounds and tell them what you dont like? Wetin carry u dey go dash her rice or make her daughter dey get mind ask u for cream money?
You dont even knw what you are into.....continue

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Chirowman(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
You can jokingly tell them you don't have, and if you are showing yourself as money spender. You can reduce the lifestyle, they will conclude that poverty has set in . Hope you aren't cooking those my neighbor must perceive the smell kind of food.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by GistFullGround: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2022

A "whole" landlady!
You need to bang both of them, then you move out of the house!

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by yahoodetector: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.

It is the useless landlady that shamelessly asked her tenant for 10k and the grown-ass daughter who should be in a man's house as a wife rather than begging for meatpieand recharge card that should be ashamed of themselves!

Oh...and to add...the poster said all this happened after he gifted the landlady a 10kg of rice...the price of 10kg bag of rice now is in the neighborhood of about 13k...an amount I am sure you can't even boast of in your bank account as we speak so SHAME ON YOU TOO!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Slimm01: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
OP,, U know that thing u intend to do in ur mind. U just want us to justify and validate it for u so that that the deed can be done with peace of mind. *badt guy

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by DevilSignature: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Please, Elders in the house, how can I cope with this burden?
if de daughter don reach knack ham back to back
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Bigheart042(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.

It seems that u are related to the landlord lady and her daughter...

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by OboOlora(f): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Free 3some for u!!!!!
And there’s a saying that any guy that fcuks mum and daughter will be swimming in cash, heard that’s the money rituals Okoya did.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by alizma: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

I understand your situation, I does happens but now that you can't cope with it, you have to break the yoke, form sickness for two days, tell them you even need to go to hospital and the moment after that, any request that comes, use the money you spent on your health as excuse, continue like that until they find alternative or adjust to the level you want them to adjust

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by faithfull18(f): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
NO is just two characters.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by geniusaustin(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I swear the matter tire me, she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.

FATHER CHRISTMAS

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by dreu2fine(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

E get wetin you never talk
How many times you Don Bleep them
Y won't dey demand
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by mastermaestro(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
My female co tenant came to me and told me that I should donate #1500 in other to buy a present for our landlord who was going to wed his former babymama in 2 days time.I initially agreed.On the of the marriage she came to me and reminded me.I bluntly told her that I don't have the money.On the look on her face she was bitter.
No be say na she dey wed.I later found out that the present she wanted to give our landlord was the one she got in another wedding.She wan cashout from me.

I can tell you yes and change it to no when it is time to do the 'kindness'. Sometimes we say yes without actually thinking deeply, or because of our weak state of mind at that point in time. But when we retire to our closet, something awakens in us. cheesy

I am never afraid to change my mind o. In fact I must change my mind if I consider the frivolous reason why a person is asking me for money. People are just too manipulative.

That's why it is not wise to give anyone a definite yes when they come asking you for money that you do not have in excess. Just tell them you will get back to them. grin

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Greatex90: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
You are lucky, she would not disturb you for rents, whenever you're broke

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Realrealfact: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by larryeffizy1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Seems we're on the same page... Ever since I got my landlord Red wine and showing kindness to him... He'll be harassing me with money

I monitor him before I drive out most times, making unrealistic calls to avoid him calling my attention whenever I'm going out..

At a point he called me and say "You've totally Changed" and it's a deliberate act when I noticed the kindness is already being abused....

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by olahero(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

grin boss you too cool and calm and they see that in you and turned you to ATM machine.

Thank God they are not disturbing you with *ex.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Omalicious1: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
You want to be seen as a "nice guy"

learn to say NO... you will not die.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by focus7: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

You failed to tell that you hitter on the daughter.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Martins1988(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
=Oberhiri141 post
You no come tell us say you dey chop the geh groundnut that gave her the room to be asking all those blablu

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Ayojb: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Jennyclay i know you would always make zero sense when you talk,
i told you the fate of the lady who was raped to Death and dumped underbrige would befall u d day u jam my kin of guy
you are taking it too far. You are a potential suspect. I hope the authorities track you. Murderer
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by SmartPolician: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Anakogheri!

The useless comments you girls make here compel guys to attack you.

If giving out 10k was easy, why is the woman asking for it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by phemmyfour: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
To be sincere, that's where your pains lies

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Father4all: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fu*k then all!
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Awagusom: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bobo Bleep ur landlady and her wide toto daughter to end the bullish.[quote][/quote]
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Juliusetoo: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.