Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! (81829 Views)

My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by EbenezerTriumph: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kantebets:
olosho
grin grin grin
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Bintabisiriyu: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
I wish your sisters exactly what you wish me.
Same fate will befall your sisters if they jam your kin of guy. In Jesus name.. Amen.

Evil, broke and rapist men everywhere, nonsense!

my sisters are not like you, slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by omonnakoda: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nobody does something for nothing

At the back of your mind what were you hoping to get in return for the rice.

Ask yourself that question and be honest with yourself.

Is that how you go around dashing people rice?

When you gave rice did you not think they would need beans and plantain?

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Offpointng: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
marlow1962:
Can you imagine, u dy ask ppl how u wn take cope with your life, some guys self eh (lol)

U dy fvk any of d two?
If no, then gv dem better warning make dem coordinate demselves.

Otherwise him go end both of them

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Juliusetoo: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
I think the girl love you, but you have to be very careful

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
What do you intend to do about the situation?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bet you still smile brightly when you see either of them. You're setting yourself up for harm and disrespect.

I don't fault you for being nice, but your face must be a huge placard reading EXPLOIT ME!

Best set boundaries now and watch your actions before dem begin shit inside your house.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Bahamas95(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
See finish.

I rarely come outa my house, my business with neighbours nor pass "good morning" and "how are you?"........I go out in the morning and come back from work in the evening and lock myself indoors till the next morning. I don't have time for unnecessary discussions with anybody.

The day I asked one of my neighbours her name she was shocked and started laughing. She couldn't believe I don't know her name and I have stayed in the compound for over 2months. When I was in school I only knew the names of few students in my hostel.

OP over familiarity brings nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by timiade446(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.

Give him the 10k if it’s that easy

Ewu

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by candygist: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Please, Elders in the house, how can I cope with this burden?

You mean after paying them house rent you are still feeding them ? You suppose ask them if them go sell their house for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Jennyclay(f): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

my sisters are not like you, slowpoke
You shall be arrested before the end of this year. Mark my word.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Shutupthere: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It looks like one low budget ass you face me i slap you kind of apartment

Anyway dey bring woman dey come the house well well that's if you never dey bang the mama and pikin join....because i see no reason why you nor get mind to tell them say you nor get if nor be say you dey knack the pikin and probably the mama join

Just they bring woman come the house... once them dey see you with another woman steadily them go reduce thier demand

Look at the apartment you are staying in yet u still have the nerve to call someone broke. Lol typical example of real recognize real
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Your first mistake was renting an apartment that the owners of the house are also living ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by chatinent: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Over-familiarity breeds rubbish.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by EM123: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.
na wa for nigeria girls ooo spite

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Senator777: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Another SIMP. It's all your fault. You have started it and you have to live by it.

It's just like what you tolerate when you are newly married. For you to say NO to such a thing years after the marriage will surely lead to war which may burn your hand if not carefully handled.

As a guy man, I no send any woman once she is not my mother, wife or sister. I prefer to give to a man like me than to give to any woman that's not my wife, sister or mother.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by jahlove4jah: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Don't start what you can't finish.

You have to learn how to say no and mean it. Give them when your heart compels you and don't allow them to turn you into an ATM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Olaolex: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
I wish your sisters exactly what you wish me.
Same fate will befall your sisters if they jam your kin of guy. In Jesus name.. Amen.

Evil, broke and rapist men everywhere, nonsense!
SHVT UP AND CALM DOWN JARE... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU JUST DEY PARA ANYHOW... CAUTION YOURSELF OO, THERE ARE MANY WICKED PEOPLE ON THIS PLATFORM... PLEASE BEWARE

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Greenfaces: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Calculate the total so you subtract it from your next rent
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Banbanna(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jef4u:

If you can help them please don't hesitate no matter how little. It is better for people to beg you than you being the begger.

God will continue to bless your hustle

Yeah, I like where you said it's better to be begged than be the begger. I seriously detest begging. With my siblings sometimes, I dey scratch my head doing so.

But then, I don't think it's advisable for him to keep being a cheerful giver to those 2 leeches just because he can. They'll only take his generousity for granted and the day he disappoints them, he's left feeling like he hasn't helped them before.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by brain54(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na wah for you o…

You give person rice you no give am money to buy ingredients. Na wetin she go take buy pepper and tomatoes na?

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
guy take am easy. See finishing. U get mouth o grin
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by lomprico(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Dose she not have a husband?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Lukgaf(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Lol..this looks like a comment the daughter or the landlady can make.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by LOVEGINO(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I swear the matter tire me, she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.
guy u dey wipe one of dem.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by lomprico(m): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I swear the matter tire me, she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.

Tell dem say you too go dey look up to dem when house rent is due.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by knowhowk: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It looks like one low budget ass you face me i slap you kind of apartment

Anyway dey bring woman dey come the house well well that's if you never dey bang the mama and pikin join....because i see no reason why you nor get mind to tell them say you nor get if nor be say you dey knack the pikin and probably the mama join

Just they bring woman come the house... once them dey see you with another woman steadily them go reduce thier demand

Right ..
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nnamaka1: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Come on man, they see you as their provider, Their husband and Daddy figure. Live up to it joo Lol
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by xynerise: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Landlady wey dey poor pass her tenant. grin
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by theamazonguru(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
boxer022:
You gave your land lady 10kg of rice as what? You showed them that you are well to do therefore leading to this present predicament. If you don't have simply tell them that you do not have but never promise them that you will give it to them when you have.

God bless you.
Na as e be, na so you talk am.
Naturally when you give some people few inches, they would rather take a mile.

My wife taught me this great life lesson.

Whenever I send monthly allowance to my parents, I would send to hers too without telling her first.
She told me to let her know any time I want to send them Money.

So one day, I wanted to send them 10k.
She asked me, what for?
Shebi you are Dongote's son abi.
Mr Man, send 3k.
If you keep sending 10k monthly, in their head , you are a big man. Don't be surprised if they begin dream of you buying them a car and they actually request for it, and if you say you are not capable of doing so, that's when plenty talk go enter.
So my dear, to avoid future plenty plenty talk, don't show people as you reach. Dey do am small small.

Na she teach me that wisdom, starting with her own parents oh.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Lukuluku69(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I can understand why you gave your Landlady 10KG of Mama Gold Rice. Just to appear nice and let the woman know you are a responsible and we'll brought up chap. But you know something? A lot of people will readily take you for granted in this clime.

When I was a Tenant, the only thing I owe my Landlord is the Rent and other bills (Gateman/Cleaners/CDA/Generator Repairs) aside that, you don't owe him/her shishi.

As for the daughter, tell her you don't have if giving her will make you complain later.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by frozen70(f): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I think you are very comfortable with such madness

If not then tell them that you don't have

After all you are paying rent

You want to do Mr nice guy, until you become a father for her daughter's pregnancy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.