Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) (66174 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Halo22: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this particular useless Nigerian girl, I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.
Heartlesss being......so if she was ur sister, would thia be ur comment?

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by mrcrabs(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
People still dey die because of break up? In this hard times? I wonder how it will get to that stage when one feels death is the next thing after breakup, like seriously
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by AdeloveHomes: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
i thought of same last week until a business call came and a credit alert show up .... then i smile and forget her dump ass immediately ... Help me thank the Lord ....

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by naijknight: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
One down...all red pillers should come and join me at k7 bar in ikeja let's celebrate grin
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this particular useless Nigerian girl, I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.
No brother. Na person die. Even though she was foolish, we should at least be soft for the sake of her parents and loved ones.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by futurerex: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

May this type of treatment become the fate of your sisters, daughters, relations and close associates. I want to hear you say Amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by int0x80(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Instead of rushing her to hospital, these guys were busy pouring palm oil inside her mouth #facepalm
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Stanweezy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
This one na film or, as in they were watching her taking the poison

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lots of judgemental and heartless posts on this thread. It's easy to say shit about why she took such decision when you weren't in her shoes. Life will humble you fr. Don't say such things to people who decide to take their life because you never knew what they passed through!

In the end, we all in this world are just passing by.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

you don’t call names on someone you don’t know

Are there no useless guys too? Y’all acting all sexist and calling females names. Guy e no make sense

Someone you don’t know, you don’t even know the story you open mouth Dey call useless. How do you guys think sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by pikechukwu6(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Next skit please...

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by jeromestarks: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Guy, you be correct gee.
The guy deserves an award. He did the world a huge favour.

Nigerian girls are useless; the more you worship them, the more useless they become.

Stupid pvssy owner. May heart break hit many of them this December.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by zilon12(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
He killed her before she kills him �
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by byinks(f): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Lunatic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Ekzoba(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Some of the comments I read here makes me understand why we still have people supporting Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
People who have no plans for their lives get their lives cripple when their spouse dump them. You had no other plan for your life than just sex! Sex! Sex! My condolence to her family. May God save this godless generation.
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by od501: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Fear God this man.... Lol

We all know that Nigerian girls are useless, but at least pity the hanti nah grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by mojoyin73585: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
The girl way turn you to monster, e no go better for am.See the kain thing way u write , na wa oThe girl way turn you to monster, e no go better for am.See the kain thing way u write , na wa o...

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Schifo: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
You have the heart of stone ;no compassion, no empathy.

Kollins11:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Na human being be that o!
Dey careful wetin dey wish others o!
Death no dey inform anybody say im dey come

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by robinsoncrosoe: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nigerians sef..rush her to the hospital for quick gastric washout and fluids..Una de pour oil for her mouth,why won't she die

We have a long way to go in this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Bluetooth777(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Honestfrend: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
shocked
Stacyomolola:
Plenty dick dey dis world mennn
God abeg, I don't want to die untimely
I wanna suck more dicks wink
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by MrBroke(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
People who even get headache because of a boy or girl forgive me but you guys shouldn't have existed. Bunch of cartoons. Most of you think life is centerd on relationship
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gracefollowme:
Why not

What are his crimes or is it a crime to break up with someone?
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Toonice(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance.The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night.we urge the public to go about your various business as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Collins4u1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hell fire straight!
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

oga calm down, u don't know the history of the relationship. Don't jump into conclusions

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Porpulace: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
officialwdhtv:
OMG shocked shocked Sad moment a lady dies after taking a poisonous substance after her boyfriend broke up with her

Watch the video here...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmJa531JhgC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

angry shocked

Was any attempt made to take this lady to a health facility for emergency treatment or resuscitation?
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Mensonges: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Chai... what a waste of pussy?
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Kaytixy: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
gimakon2:

The girl way turn you to monster, e no go better for am.
See the kain thing way u write , na wa o
you don tok am finish. Exactly my mind after reading his comment.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Mrfksb1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

are you so bittered with girls? Don't you have sisters or mother? May your life end miserable for always insulting women

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.