Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) (66680 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Bethanybethel(f): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
She is a foolish woman , i will never take my ownlife if my husband dump me

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Senator777: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hmmmm
MEN are Scum Dogs
Yet you want one scum for yourself.
I don't get it
R. I. P.

Now she didn't commit suicide, rather the FooLs around her killed her. In Fact, they ensured she died well. Kudos to the ZOO

They were supposed to rush her to the nearby hospital.
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by ccollins(m): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
haleeberry:
It is quite unfortunate, people with terminal illness are begging God for miracle to heal them and grant them a second chance in life and this one ends her own life because a man dumped her

It is well! God knows what's unclear and unknown to us.

RIP
hello, u looking sweet. Let’s get to know
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Lepon02: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
officialwdhtv:
OMG shocked shocked Sad moment a lady dies after taking a poisonous substance after her boyfriend broke up with her

Watch the video here...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmJa531JhgC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

angry shocked

Ok.
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by EnterpriseMan: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Stacyomolola:
Plenty dick dey dis world mennn
God abeg, I don't want to die untimely
I wanna suck more dicks wink

Sounded like a true benin ******* sad
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by okerekingsley90: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this particular useless Nigerian girl, I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.

grin grin grin
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by CeeJeckydivah: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Badabada:
So wetin dis one go tell baba God now

I died because of prick sir grin
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by malaria(f): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
Does her dying means the guy will not date another girl... some people sha... why do u have to let a break up end ur life... a disappointment ought to have a positive impact in one's life and not the other way round.
Some people are not emotionally strong
One reason I dont attach myself too much to anyone..incase they disappear or something. Always have a little piece of you to keep

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
whereas there are many people out there that have better qualities than the guy or the babe they want to die for...
So true
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by toujurs: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Any lady that can kill her self for someone else, check her mental status, most are boring wierdo's.

Majority of them would have a boring lifestyle, stay at homes, toxic, very few friends and difficult to socialize, that's why their life revolves around that one guy they are inlove with.

So pathetic. Rip, aunty. sad
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by riverbird: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Badabada:
So wetin dis one go tell baba God now

Se na becos of gbola she decide to kill herself undecided
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this particular useless Nigerian girl, I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.
Oga you don't have mercy?? Have Nigerian girls broke your heart?
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
It better be a skit.
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Stacyomolola:
Plenty dick dey dis world mennn
God abeg, I don't want to die untimely
I wanna suck more dicks wink
Shut up
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Hushpuppies(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Someone drank poison, two of you dey the room, instead of taking her to the hospital.
You are busy pouring red oil into her mouth while your partner is videoing her.
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Very hash bro.. easy bro

You're sounding stupid

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by JaskanFactor: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Its not so much the man that makes them do this, but wanting to look good before their mates. Or if you prefer what her friends will say.

This is why i advice never keep company of people who casually talk shit, one day what they say and talk about will matter too much.

No man worth woman dying for him. Its not the man, its the company she kept, a company of people who set themselves unreasonable expectations.

As one lady friend of mine said, when i like guy that does not like me, i just imagine him doing business on toilet sit, and then am able forget about him.

See what all that big brother life style is doing to Nigerian kids.
People being told you have to possess another human being in order for you to have a life., what a lie.

Watch out for the voices in your head, cause they watch your actions to know how nasty they can get with you. in the head.
Act right, and you hear good voices in the head that always give hope.

No flesh awaiting decay, is worth dying for like this. Everything you see with your eyes is a pretender, an illusion.

There is no such thing as love, just getting along fine with rent paid on time is at good as it gets.
All the stupid movies and fake culture is to blame for this.

RIP
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Greattha: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wetin Naija Girls do you.

Take it easy o.

Abi are your sisters, female Cuzos and Nieces not Nigerian Girls?

Kollins11:

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by wiloy2k8(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Hmmm
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by funshint(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Hope you also have a sister. Just because someone has hurt you in the past doesn't mean you should not reason like a sensible human being. We're talking about human life here.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Poanan: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

So shall it be to thy sisters, female kids and cousins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by funshint(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
That someone still has gut to be making video of a terrible situation is appalling. What's wrong with us as a people?! angry

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Olaolex: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kayblack1905:

Your parent failed for raising a fool like you … I pray such thing and more painful things happen to your sisters Mum and all your relatives… oloriburuku omo
The oloriburuku is just seeking for attention. Truly, many are mad few are roaming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Stacyomolola(f): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
teeshet:
whats up? I'm eager to eat your pussy and make you climax

2m wink
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Stacyomolola(f): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
OriOko88:

Werey.. I pity ur mouth. E go hear am grin

Na lie cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Stacyomolola(f): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
EnterpriseMan:

Sounded like a true benin ******* sad

If foolishness was a person, it would be u tongue
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Stacyomolola(f): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Shut up

Go and tell ur mum
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
She shouldn't have killed herself nah
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
malaria:

Some people are not emotionally strong
One reason I dont attach myself too much to anyone..incase they disappear or something. Always have a little piece of you to keep
that's true.
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by PartnerusIsBack: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Where is your heart of humanity? How did we humans lose our sense of humanity?

quote author=Kollins11 post=119150590]I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this particular useless Nigerian girl, I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by patoranfire(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

show SOME SYMPATHY BRO,U SELF B HUMAN BEING NA.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=Stacyomolola post=119159050]

Go and tell ur mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / Should I Marry Albino? / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.