Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) (66194 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Gracefollowme: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Why not
shortIGBOman:
Will the said Boyfriend get arrested for the Girls death?

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by King3urna(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this useless Nigerian girl. I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.

Man this bad na calm down your sis could be next

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by mediclife1987(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
officialwdhtv:
OMG shocked shocked Sad moment a lady dies after taking a poisonous substance after her boyfriend broke up with her

Watch the video here...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmJa531JhgC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

angry shocked

The disdain for doctors in this country is beyond this world.

We go to the right people for everything else except our health.

Look at them all trying to form Doctor till she died right in their eyes.

And I bet you, the one saying "I no wan carry her for my motor" might now start to rush her to the hospital, for doctors to raise her from the dead.

That's what Nigerians think the work of a Doctor is. To raise people from the dead, after they've performed all manner of experiment on them.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
Does her dying means the guy will not date another girl... some people sha... why do u have to let a break up end ur life... a disappointment ought to have a positive impact in one's life and not the other way round.
i want to think people that commit suicide choose that option because they want whatever pain they are feeling to go away. I dont think to them its about stopping the situation, they probably see they have no control over the situation anymore and think they cannot live with the pain. Where they are wrong is that they think they cannot find another thing/person to make them happy.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this useless Nigerian girl. I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.
Don't worry. A woman that ll wreck you is coming. A sample of uselessness.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
She killed herself for nothing
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by TimeArena1(f): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
And it was recorded?

God rest her soul if this isn't a TikTok stunt.

Meanwhile,

We are offering nationwide free delivery on all products bought from the Arena.
Click the link on my signature to see what we sell.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by nonix22(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
That she gave up before of GBOLA
Badabada:
So wetin dis one go tell baba God now
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Jman06(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bi1ches can't take what they dish out to guys everyday. It's a pity
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by teeshet: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Stacyomolola:
Plenty dick dey dis world mennn
God abeg, I don't want to die untimely
I wanna suck more dicks wink
whats up? I'm eager to eat your pussy and make you climax

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Hey man, what was harsh

Love is a beautiful thing, just pray to find the right person

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by lailo: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
This skit makers sha. All for gram undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Konjiboii: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Gaddamn, who do you this thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Odumoye(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
OP, there's absolutely nothing sad about the moment...the lady only acted foolishly...what on earth was running thru her mind at that point in time? Does it worth it killing yourself becos a man or a woman jilted you? Will that change the fact that you ve been jilted?So the best option for you to end your thoughts is to commit suicide. May her soul never rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by vince96w2(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this particular useless Nigerian girl. I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

Who broke your heart?

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by OriOko88(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Stacyomolola:
Plenty dick dey dis world mennn
God abeg, I don't want to die untimely
I wanna suck more dicks wink
Werey.. I pity ur mouth. E go hear am grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by OhiOfIhima: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
So, you forget about ur mom, Dad and siblings whose their love is endless for you. I leave judgement to God Almighty

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Asstrax: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yeye people... Make all of dem die sef... Stupid gender

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by OriOko88(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
MissLAP:
It's not easy o!
After all the Bond!

I almost fell victim Sha, but thank God I am alive
Which kind yeye bond with someone u yet marry.

The niggaa must have fvckeed the hell outa you then. I can relate
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by womenareapezz: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this particular useless Nigerian girl. I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

this guy must be protected by all means!

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
The moderators should put a block button on nairaland, so that most of us on nairaland can block these following monikers Kollins11, Zonefree, GoooodHardDick, Nicepoker, Thegidredpiller.

It's really disgusting and irritating reading these bittered guys post. Gosh!

Karma is bitches. Any evil thing you wished innocent Nigerian ladies would backfire to your sisters and daughters.
Evening newspaper let me marry you to my lame dog. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
No one with a knowledge of CPR means she’s stiff as a board as we’re typing. I hope this isn’t a clout chasing video. I don’t trust females these days.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Snooop(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
This life no balance, while am here praying to God to give me someone that will love me for who I am, that guy will never see any woman that will love him, he will surely regret what he did to this poor girl, dear may ur soul rest in peace, this life e no balance. People don't appreciate what dey have....chaiiiiii.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by pretydiva(f): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

I hope they a Nigeria guy do same to your sisters and maybe daughters. Ewu

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
ednut1:
At least sell your kidney first enjoy the money and drink sniper later. Ode
which kidney she wan use digest sniper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
the kind children wey de dis world dese days ehn
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Karnice600: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

I would've advised you to keep your 15k, try use am buy sense, but e no reach. You can't do a brain surgery with that.
Between spiritual intervention or brain surgery, lies your fate and destiny. Try help yourself early enough.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Anakazo22: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this particular useless Nigerian girl, I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

You are full of bitterness... this is someone's daughter and sister... learn to talk with wisdom and not foolishness

10 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by qtguru(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Seun, Mynd44, comments like this do not help this forum. The forum is already suffering.

Incel culture on the rise
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Dchampion65: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Selfishness, though you are jilted, it hurts, but remember family members you will put in pain by taking your life.

What is yours, will be yours no matter what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.