Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) (66686 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Dstixx: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
officialwdhtv:
OMG shocked shocked Sad moment a lady dies after taking a poisonous substance after her boyfriend broke up with her

Watch the video here...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmJa531JhgC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

angry shocked
Chai
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Wizmj4real(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Stacyomolola:

Add the right one join grin

The 2 dey up like this

Kai na one you agree say gbola na sweet plum

Like your honesty sha
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by HappyHourGroup: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Divay22:
I can attest to what she went through..
Thank God for my mother.
Do you need help with your body?

Do you need a professional to teach you how to touch yourself?

Our professionals will teach you how to reach the apex of pleasure. We charge N10,000 but we are running a promo from now till December 25. We will teach you how to cum

Contact us today.

@HappyHourGp on Telegram
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Hokage001(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this particular useless Nigerian girl, I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.

I Hope You Know Your Mother Is Among The "Useless Nigerian Girl"
Just saying
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Anarchy2017(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Where is she from ?
Greatdand007:

It’s a skit I know the lady in the video she’s alive
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Chris2863(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this particular useless Nigerian girl, I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.
nah me oooo. Where I go drop my account details cheesy
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Greatdand007(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Anarchy2017:
Where is she from ?

Why asking
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Anarchy2017(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Greatdand007:

Why asking
To know
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by BabbanBura(m): 2:26am On May 10
Stacyomolola:
Plenty dick dey dis world mennn
God abeg, I don't want to die untimely
I wanna suck more dicks wink

How many you don suck at 25?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / Should I Marry Albino? / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.