Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) (66675 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Peppysco: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this useless Nigerian girl. I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.

Some random dudes will be forming king Kong online whereas, their mumu pass ostrich wey dey hide head inside sand own.
Jokes aside, someone died and that's all you could come up with, you're deranged, guy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Fejem677: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Women don't take what they dish on a regular..

It is usually painful, she couldn't imagine the good sweet days gone like that.. undecided So sorry for her..

Ihe love shiri ike.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
At least sell your kidney first enjoy the money and drink sniper later. Ode

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Banter1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
May she finds peace with her Maker.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Stacyomolola(f): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this useless Nigerian girl. I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.

Why u dey mumu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by NNTR: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Quite a lot of misogynists on this thread.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Tunagee(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Am not a feminist, but your comment is a bit harsh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Tunagee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Stacyomolola:
Plenty dick dey dis world mennn
God abeg, I don't want to die untimely
I wanna suck more dicks wink

Omo edo grin
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
The Rate at which Kpekus and Dickekus dey kill each other is very very Alarming undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by GboyegaD(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

You seem deprived the love of a mother and family while growing up. Own up and find a solution to your misery.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Qardinalcaptain: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nollywood movie..
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by jossytech(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pele Mr driller

quote author=Kollins11 post=119150590]I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this useless Nigerian girl. I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by MrCover: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Tayo114: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Too bad

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
If you value your life and future, you will know they are worth far more than relationships with any man or woman on this Earth.

Even if my wife, kids, and entire family walk out of my life today, any sadness felt will be temporary... I will move on to greater things, and make another family in no time.

Life is too valuable for such drama!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by AnonymustME(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
gimakon2:

The girl way turn you to monster, e no go better for am.
See the kain thing way u write , na wa o

Be like one girl don show am serious shege
Dude is damaged goods

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by ogorwyne(f): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Its not...You can watch the full video here on my page bro...

Pls follow my page too bro... na beg i dey

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmJa531JhgC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

cool
So the reason that man refused to carry her in his car to the hospital was to avoid query. The country is so bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
It's not easy o!
After all the Bond!

I almost fell victim Sha, but thank God I am alive

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Richnwealthy: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
When the Dickson is so good this is what you get..
RIP babe girl

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Greatdand007(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
officialwdhtv:
OMG shocked shocked Sad moment a lady dies after taking a poisonous substance after her boyfriend broke up with her

Watch the video here...

angry shocked

It’s a skit I know the lady in the video she’s alive

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Hezzyluv: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

grin grin

Na Wetin dey vex you bayi?

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Over preek wey full everywhere.
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by phoneport(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
officialwdhtv:
OMG shocked shocked Sad moment a lady dies after taking a poisonous substance after her boyfriend broke up with her

Watch the video here...

angry shocked

She is a foolish fool! So she drink poison and we should go and fry ice blocks...
And tomorrow morning the boy fraud will start dating her friend.
Well, she lose.
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by WayStage(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
It is well with your soul... But what if that girl was your sister?
Kollins11:

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by asanausana91: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ooh my God! English no be your mate. abeg!
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by seunjungle1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
The boy that left her was right
The lady was just a clueless dull brain
Why must she took her own life because of that stupid lifeless guy that left her?
She just wasted her life and that pussy for another man to salivate upon.
Rubbish news.
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Kayluka100: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
Na ogun go kill you in hell or heaven... You bring pussy and love for me I don't accept abi...
I'm sure na all this gals that depends on boyfriend for living

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Jennyclay(f): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:

The moderators should put a block button on nairaland, so that most of us on nairaland can block these following monikers Kollins11, Zonefree, GoooodHardDick, Nicepoker, Thegidredpiller.

It's really disgusting and irritating reading these bittered guys post. Gosh!

Karma is bitch. Any evil thing you wish innocent Nigerian ladies would backfire to your sisters and daughters.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by OriOko88(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
angry
See those ignorant rescuers rubbing the breasts of a dying lady tryna perform CPR. Shey she get heart attack ni?? Oh God.. Instead of them to rush her to a nearby hospital for proper medication,they kept doing stupid rescue operation which has no connection to the ailment Until she gave up! embarassedSomeone drank poison,guys dey rub breast dey press chest. I tire for naija oo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / Should I Marry Albino?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.