Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How Do I Save My Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Relationship (57942 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Stanweezy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
After saying u are sorry and she's adamant of forgiving then forget about the babe she can't be a wife material unless na kpashing be ur main aim of dating her.

Any lady that blocked me bkus of little misunderstanding, even if she unblocked me i will never trust her again

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by cliqtips: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

I don't think you can marry her.
I guess you're trust issues
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by mozona(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
she is never coming back know this and move on..
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Annahh(f): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
No matter how I love my man, he can't have access to my company email account login which bears my signature, I wonder why your babe gave you her Google company accounts which should be a private thing, she wasn't professional and you are insecure. Sorry to say it. Just move on and learn to give people space, she is a big girl and can take care of herself. I can never give my man my Google login especially my company email login. If I try it, I stand the chance of losing my job.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Juanmike(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
The only people enving your relationship are simps,evening news... And urchin.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Wainey: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Why were you stalking her every minute to the extent of bringing her company business into her personal affair?

Go and wash the lust off your face and let the girl enjoy her life.
He called and she didnt pick.
Omo, every man should be worried and do the unthinkable

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
I just dey read the story dey laugh. OP you have so much to learn, you’re not ready to get married. Any girl that marries you with this kind of paranoia and insecurity is in deep shit

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Reinamaria(f): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Can you please explain what you mean so I don’t assume

He means you're so insecure.

Since you've begged her, just give her space and time, and she might come around, if not, you move on.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by SirJerrie(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
My brother...
YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE WORRIED IF THE WOMAN YOU INTEND TO LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH BEHAVES LIKE YOUR EX-FIANCEE...

Being OPEN wouldn't cost her anything if she has nothing to hide.
It won't cost her anything to pick up and tell you "Babe don't worry, I'm currently at so so place"

Meeting by "11:45PM"
And she couldn't pick-up her phone to let you know she's okay wherever she was at...
Someone was getting d1cked down and you were getting worried!!!

DON'T LET THESE SERIAL CHEATS HERE ON NAIRALAND MAKE YOU FEEL YOU'RE INSECURE

YOU ARE NOT.
Your reason for being "WORRIED" seems genuine.

SHE HELPED YOU!
OUT OF FEAR OF GETTING CAUGHT, SHE BAILED!!
YOU SHOULD THANK GOD FOR NOT LETTING YOU DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME!!
COUNT YOUR LOSS AND MOVE ON!!!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Chris2863(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Op, I don’t advice her to accept you back oo. Your own type of stalking is quite scary.

Go and work on your insecurity biko
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by eniwhy: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Let me tell you guy, if you later convince that prostitute and marry her, it's going to be a big mistake of your life... she's having a serious affairs with her boss and she can't live him for anyone. She might not have plan to marry him but actually keep him as a side guy... It will hurt you for your entire life.... Don't let useless love blindfold you.... Look for other responsible girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Spanishmilf(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
If the case was reversed will you like it Calling her boss was extreme and i think you don’t trust your woman loyalty
Fear your woman too
I just get back boys are not smiling them fit use $100 or £ with sweet mouth kpansh your babe

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by kwasoly(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Adaranijor: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Okay
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by President2001(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
His inpatient that cause you your relationship, when you are too jealous is a very dangerous sickness
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Sharatan(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bro, I understand you’re in love. But you gotta love with your head and not your heart. In as much as you guys share everything, you should allow her some space. She’s not yet your wife yet so you don’t even have a right to know everything she’s doing at every given time like a spy. She must have been sick and tired of all the clingy attitude from you and decided to use this as an escape route.

Just give her some space and stop calling her. If she’s yours she’ll come back to you within a short time and try to straighten things out with you.

STOP ALL THE SIMP STUFF YOU BEEN DOING!! Girls like a guy that is unavailable. Trust me.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by BreconHills(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Most times she shares her live location herself whenever she is going out and said that is what they do for security reasons… she also gets angry when I don’t check and ask for updates but I guess I took it too far.

I really don't see what you are apologising for. You acted like a husband while you were what? A boyfriend. Apart from that you showed concern snd there is no data breach of information that is publicly available.

The question is whether you are prepared to marry a career first lady? As that is what she is. If you are wait and see if she comes back. If you are not, you've dodged a bullet and you get on your bike.

NL is not the best place to seek relational advice. No public forum is. Don't you have friends or parents?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by emperordelis(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
If you check well now,the foolish girl get big nyash....Na them dey always wan make man misbehave... OP,let her be,she was never really yours bro and trust me,she's cheating on you

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Chicastle: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.
just chill, Nigerians girls with their initial gragra. She will calm down and unblocks those nonsense
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by sammirano: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
I truly agree with people of the opinion that we need a war urgently. What kind of weakand disgusting guys do we have these days. It's annoyingly annoying. Be a man for once in your goddamm life. You are not created to please and beg any lady.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by maasoap(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Rechargeam247:
Lol, your only wrong here is calling her boss. 11:45pm is quite late to be outside and not taking calls or messages.

Let her be for a while, she may or may not come around or you can send a message on Instagram letting her know you apologize for going too far to call her boss.

The guy showed signs of a stalker and went too far calling her boss but I don't trust that lady too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by LoveJesus87(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

I don't want to say Fool. But this is very immature. Her boss
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by marsup: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
You are not in love..... You are obsessed, and it's not healthy.
Worse things will happen if she marries you.
Leave her alone and work on yourself, mentally and emotionally.

Next time, drop a message.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Germanhunter(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

You Bleep up
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by remele2(f): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
First, Bro u bleeped up by calling the Boss.....

But really did she threaten to lock you up That was so kind of her oooo she must be a very nice person.....

Bro its better you allow her lock you up for you dnt have sense....

But trust me, she will later come to bail you, by that time u will understand what boundries are..

But i promise you after that, the love will be so strong, she will apologize for locking you up and you will also apologize for crossing the line..

When diz works for you.. pls call me to send my account details ok..

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Avast(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Love
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Excelxpress: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
� this guy just reminded me of my second year in the uni . When we d love like mumu +

Oga if you end up marrying that kind of girl you will beg tire . Also grow up . Don’t rush into marriage cos you need more heartbreaks cos it will help you learn how to mind your limits

Why would you even allow a woman have access to your devices ? Phone and laptops? Nawa for you oh bros ! No near my own and I no go near your own make peace rain !!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Lukuluku69(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Give it time.

But try as much as possible to explain why you did what you did. Send her emails if you can't do WhatsApp and Snapchat.

Give it time and if she doesn't come back, move on.

Love is good but friendship is better. It leads to understanding and ultimately Love.

Good luck.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Onlinefarmstore: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Your babe works for the intelligence community

Don't quote me. See what you are going through is an advance form of manipulation where the other person makes you feel like you know a lot about them, or know about them and in a nutshell you know nothing about them.

Either she works for the intelligence community or she is using an advance form of manipulation and making you believe you are in control, the question is what where the conditions you meet here, and you where do you work?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

No I did not

Bro it was 11:45 pm and she was not reachable my brother was almost kidnapped in this lagos if not that we quickly called the person he was with last… we found them on the road and that was how he was saved.

Don't mind all those half-baked persons trying to reflect their personalities on you.

You did nothing wrong since what you did was based on precedents that were set between you and the lady.

At times it takes a minor thing to make someone's attitude automatically change, don't over stress yourself. Have the attitude of "life goes on". Give the babe space, if the green light is no more there, move on with your life. What is is, what isn't isn't.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Cutehector(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
You goofed man..

I'd still do the same thing if an obsessed/insecure lady called my boss.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Her reaction is extreme. Since your intention was good, then there is nothing you can do. No one is above mistake, even the sharp guys make mistakes. If you feel you offended her, apologize but never beg a person to be in your life. It shows you are desperate when you beg and she can use that against you. Instead send a text message and simply tell her you called her boss because you were concerned for her safety. Give her time to think, and if she want to continue dating you, she will reach out to you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.