Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How Do I Save My Relationship - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Relationship (57874 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by CanineOfJackal: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

She also put her details by herself because she wanted me to have access to things easily for example if I needed to fill a form for her but your point is noted.
Reverse psychology. Where did she tell you she was that made her not to pick up?

Also stop whining like a sissy and man up. I trust every lady today and I don't trust any lady. It's good for my mental health

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by geokay777(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Antimarraige:
Serves you right, big fool. Na your type dey send woman go school grin grin grin

I can bet my left yansh that the girl sef dey cheat. Show me a naija girl that doesn't cheat and I will show you a 90 year old virgin grandma
Take this poster for real at your peril.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by kanicorp9(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Antimarraige:
Serves you right, big fool. Na your type dey send woman go school grin grin grin

I can bet my left yansh that the girl sef dey cheat. Show me a naija girl that doesn't cheat and I will show you a 90 year old virgin grandma
my babe of 3yearz+ never cheat so rest

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by IMPARTIAL: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Just let her be for now. NEVER call her again no matter the temptation. If she is still interested in you, she will reach out. If she does not, forget her totally.

Na advice be dis oo! Don't do what will make you regret later.

...and even commit suicide�

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Offpoint1: 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.
It was foolishness taken too far to call her boss... If you were worried about her safety, her family members should have been the right people to call.
She wasn't on any official duty with her boss, neither did she told you she was going out with her boss.
It was high level of extreme stupidity to call her boss.

Dude just let her be, whatever decision she made, accept and take your L

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by funshint(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
There's nothing I can say that can help you.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by abimic(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Omo, this level of stalking na first degree o, you called her boss concerning your babe's whereabout? You Bleep up. Just don't beg your way back to love because her mind appears made, and it won't take long before she dumps you if she sympathetically accepted you back. Be a man, summon up the courage to give her break. Meet other women, have fun and work on your asking your gf where she's every now and then when it's not as if you're jobless.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by 44smart: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Truly, this might have caused some serious issues in her place of work, this could have been handled differently, although deed has been done but my advise is that since you have been apologizing but to no avail, please save your sanity and respect her decisions. Let her be, if she's yours she will come bk and settle with you and if not, let her go.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Johnsown1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.

She is not the girl that you used to know, she has become the shadow of her former self and I think you have lost her long ago when she decide not ro pick your calls.

You better move on before she destroy your joy
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by tctrills: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Most times she shares her live location herself whenever she is going out and said that is what they do for security reasons… she also gets angry when I don’t check and ask for updates but I guess I took it too far.
See how you have allowed people to be insulting you. Some even suggest that you have a mental problem. Stop binging your issues here on Nairaland. Your story sweet small sha.

Hope you understand that your girl is one hell of a player and is keeping lots of secrets from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Offpoint1: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
GboyegaD:

The worst is he is having a justification for such. He is lucky he isn't in the west where the lady can report him for stalking. He isn't even thinking about her job. Now, her job is on the line and in his infatuation, he is more concerned about the relationship and not how he is likely landed someone in a situation she isn't finding pleasing.
Imagine calling someone Boss for shxt that isn't job related. Even job related stuff you don't just go to your boss directly, you follow process.

I wonder what drug he's on

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by seanwilliam(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
If you want to tame a woman, learn how to ignore and overlook. Stop being clingy and stalking.

Trust me , if she’s cheating, no matter how smart she is, she will play into your hand. When a woman leaves your room and goes out, have it at the back of your mind that there’s atleast 50% guarantee that no be only u Dey fhuck am. Even if she’s your wife I’m sorry to say .

So that at the end if you discover, it won’t really shake you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by tctrills: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
GboyegaD:

The worst is he is having a justification for such. He is lucky he isn't in the west where the lady can report him for stalking. He isn't even thinking about her job. Now, her job is on the line and in his infatuation, he is more concerned about the relationship and not how he is likely landed someone in a situation she isn't finding pleasing.
I don't know what you guys take the west to be. Do you actually believe that if one calls his girlfriend's boss in the US, he could go to jail?
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
My instincts tell me the reason why you'd gone out of your way to call her boss's number was because you suspected she might be with him at the time. In other words, you had a sneaky feeling she could be making out with her boss. Of all the people in her phone's contact list, you settled for boss?

But that's by the way.

Now the deed is done. You've apologized already for your mistake, so I think the best you should just let her be for awhile. Pretend to ignore her and see if she comes back to you. Do not force her to make a choice.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Xmen149(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Are they into drug or human trafficking or is the company not registered on CAC making it easy to pull details online.

You might be too uneasy hence your worrying heart might put you in trouble.

If you are not resting by that hour,traveling in a but or on flight ,with your spouse,.forget it.s uch nocturnal Nigerian girls Na runs girl

Leave that girl and face front you have rubished your self enough..

Zukwaanu Ike ka ekpere ruo oru Na isi gi nnaa chai
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by greggng: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Your motive for calling her is right so you don't need to beg for love . In every relationship...ensure you satisfy your conscience ..that's the only way you can be happy if things didn't work out ..

Give her time ...only text her sometimes ...just a short message to remind her you miss her. Again the love has to balance ...don't give all so that you don't end up regretting...All she needed is some space to process everything. If she has conscience...she will find a way to come back ...except there are other issues you are not telling us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by sulex947(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

you dont want to loose her because she has money. From what you wrote there is 70% chances she is cheating on you.
Get something doing if you dont have a job and if you do level up. Be so busy to build yourself that you will even forget she exist.
And lastly get yourself a very beautiful lady far above her league
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Many men claim to be redpiller yet weak men every where

Woman don't like good guys, have that in your fucking mind op
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by bepositive11: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Most times she shares her live location herself whenever she is going out and said that is what they do for security reasons… she also gets angry when I don’t check and ask for updates but I guess I took it too far.

Yes you took it too far but her reaction is also too much. Stop trying to win her back. Imagine if this happened after marriage, how would you cope?

Look for a woman who can communicate properly, a woman who wants to resolve issues just as much as you do. This woman is not compatible with you in those ways.

You need to work on yourself sha. You shouldn't have called her boss. Those are boundaries that you should never cross.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Franzinni: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

How are you so confident in saying stupid things?
You irritate me.
if need be I draw attention of fools......so be it!
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
So true, last last OP fit get serious anger issues beneath that insecurity, if he doesn't then I pray he outgrows his insecurity.
History has shown us that people don't outgrow these mental issues. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Qatar2022: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Antimarraige:

Very big fool spitting trash, what nonsense
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by bepositive11: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
firstratedcitiz:
My instincts tell me the reason why you'd gone out of your way to call her boss's number was because you suspected she might be with him at the time. In other words, you had a sneaky feeling she could be making out with her boss. Of all the people in her phone's contact list, you settled for boss?

But that's by the way.

Now the deed is done. You've apologized already for your mistake, so I think the best you should just let her be for awhile. Pretend to ignore her and see if she comes back to you. Do not force her to make a choice.

I suspected the same. He won't tell us the whole truth.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Qatar2022: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
I see a lot of people saying I was stalking her well, it might be useful to know that she gets pissed whenever I don’t check her location that she sent or when I sleep before ensuring she has reached home safely.

Also she is very big on security and whenever she is going out for work she gives the the colleague she is going withs number and asks me to call if I can’t get through after sometime if I don’t call and say her phone was not reachable she asks why I didn’t call her colleague.

Normally I don’t have time for all this and she complained that I was always coding instead of checking up so I adjusted.

As for finances we are both doing well in the tech industry so that is not the problem or why I am trying to save the relationship.

She is back but right now I am just observing.
You're a big fool , why would you call a girl you're not married to like that?
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by naturefellow(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Antimarraige:

why so acrimonious?
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by bepositive11: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
History has shown us that people don't outgrow these mental issues. undecided

That's not true. People who admit that they have a problem can outgrow these issues. It's those people who refuse to accept that they have a problem who never outgrow them.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Kobojunkie: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Idaytesj29:
Nothing is wrong with him, he is just new in the dating game. That girl must be his first real relationship. He should just leave the girl, the apologies rendered is enough. Henceforth, don't call your fiances boss. If he or she is not reachable. Wait till they are.
That this may be his first time makes this even worse. If he is this possessive on his first try, what makes you think it will get any better without him first realigning his mind so he does not make the mistake again? undecided
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by bentenny(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

If ur story is true, that lady is not type you should worry about and she doesn't love you shishi, she is the type who would carry job on top of head and careless about marriage, husband and kids. Infact, she can Bleep outside marriage for job security and carrier progression.

For those that blaming op, for calling boss, either you are teens or myopic in reasoning.
Any boss who is angry that they called him to know whereabout of his employees, it's either he is satanist or his having amorous relationship with the employee.

...... imagine if you think she is in danger by not picking your calls and try to reach out with anyone who can have her number,at least to know her whereabouts......

Meanwhile, which job is she doing that her loved ones won't be able to call colleagues or boss for her safety?
U are the only one so far that has made a proper and decent analysis of the situation!
Nothing more to add!
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Qatar2022: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Let her be for now
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Kobojunkie: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2022
bepositive11:
That's not true. People who admit that they have a problem can outgrow these issues. It's those people who refuse to accept that they have a problem who never outgrow them.
I don't get it! undecided

You are insisting one can "outgrow" mental issues by first admitting the problem exists. What part of accepting the problem exists, and possibly needing to work around it means one outgrew the problem? The acceptance alone requires work! undecided
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by brainycaleb(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2022
What more can I say FTC and STC took the words right out of my head! OP, you're a simpleton bro... you no get any excuse at all, you're a simpleton!
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Bimffo(m): 12:02am On Dec 18, 2022
Brother are you well?

Someone is doing you like that and you are here crying and asking what to do because you love a girl?

Do you know the type of guys ladies love? Guys wey no send their papa.

As she block you everywhere, you sef do as if you no care. No call her for 3 weeks as she talk sey make you no call am.

No dey do like ode. You no be the first wey go love babe, and you no fit be last. Having control over your emotions like this no be love abeg.

The weyrey still dey use police threaten you, and you still dey talk love. Person wey dey look for way to discard you.

If you wan burst her bubble, you see that instagram, block her mama for there.

The only way you can save this relationship is if you show her sey you no care again.

You sha don beg am. She con still dey us popo threaten you. Person dey go station, come back as friends?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.