Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,716 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

How Do I Save My Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Relationship (57960 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by chimexdnice1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
nonsense!
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by intruder15(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.

She may be cheating on you. She may not. Irrespective of the reality, you crossed a line that you should not have crossed.

She is expected to over react. But if she over over react (let me borrow the word) then she is cheating on you or she is no longer interested in the relationship. Take it as your learning point and move on.

Over over react include you giving her space and she not reaching out within a month. If a lady can stay a month without talking to the love of her life which I presume is you, then move on cuz no be you.

Ladies over react naturally. When they over over react, they are likely guilty or have moved on at heart long before now.

It may be difficult for you because in your mind you think you caused the breakup. Whereas in reality, she had moved on long before now.

Action points include but not limited to;
* Give her space i.e no calls or text.
* Text once in a while e.g Twice a week.
* Your text should be based on her welfare and not you apologizing.

If in a month, no traction from her, move on bro. You have Learnt your lesson. We learn everyday.
If you repeat same in the next relationship then you are cursed.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by nrexzy: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Her boss na her serious bf u na just client
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Nwachi22(f): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Op, just pray about your relationship with her and give her time and space. If she’s truly yours, she will come around.

Personally, I detest when a man bugs me all the time with calls and text messages, especially when I’m at work or studying. I don’t waste time to block such person.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Nobleou(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
What were you thinking before you called her manager? Is the manager a police or her bodyguard? Did she tell you she was going there?

Na mumu you be...
You acted like you have never been into a formal sphere of life

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Trojan8(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
All these talk about having similar experience doesn't even make sense. You call Bolt driver if she's not reachable after 1 hour, do you even have a job? She shares her live location, omo.

Then to top it all, you had to call her boss at midnight to ask where your girlfriend was. She could have been in a meeting, and there was no way to pick. She already told you where she was going. Did you even think about that?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by southome(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
You've been suffocating her for long with your insecurities, but she's been managing and acting like all is well cos she likes you, but Calling her Boss was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by jaxxy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.

Why are u behaving like this?? U met a girl in June and in December she's ur fiance? Well I won't say it's ot possible bt when u have concerns and major red flags u need not be told to slow it down and take ur feet of the gas.

Yes u have manged to get her to give u all her info so u can successfully stalk her bt in ur heart u are not satisfied or comfortable cos u know there is still smtn wrong or just too good to be true.

u were obviously obsessed with her bt she wasn't obsessed with u, i don't know about love u yet.

while Checking ur girls location is great and all if u guys are mutually that serious bt calling her boss not even her parents is a No No! u are not yet married to her u are forming Jackie chan on her life?

Yes she has a right to cut u off if the business arrangement with her boss is as she speaks even tho it's weird. I'm still wondering why u didn't call her parents or family members first to try to reach her or are u suspecting her office relationship?? What kind of work does she do?

Solution: Leave her totally for now until she calms down, ur obsession can be repulsive rather than attractive. If u know her friends u can engage them to get in contact with her for u.

However let me warn u getting back with her by begging won't help u. She has too much power in this Relationship and u are looking like a weak ass man

This is besides the fact she might be cheating on u which u fear dearly is also undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by omonnakoda: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
This one na man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by baba4thegehs: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Honestly you crossed that line.

You need to develop a mental toughness to resist the urge to stalk your partner. Do everything with moderation, don't just love like an idddioot

But bruhh that woman never really loved you, she's probably seeing someone else.

Give her space, move on dude, you will meet someone way better than she is and sure this time around you'll be better at managing the relationship.

Cheers
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
She doesn't love you, if you marry her, you will die early.
Let her go.
Mino1000:

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by PlanktonX: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sincere and beautiful girls will be there ready to take care of you guys, but no that sufferness go always dey push nna to Olosho wey go deal with nna.

Haven't you heard of "Don't marry who you love, But love only who you marry"

All these things you people call love is just Lust and illusion.

Real love is sacrifice and forgiving. And if you are looking for a woman to marry, ordinary eye can never select for you. For the heart of men is desperately wicked.

Seek God to reveal this to you. Sexual relationship deep pass life itself. Na deeper eye dey see the bottom.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Richy4:
OP.. kindly work on yourself please... This is a serious mental issues... It will affect your relationship someday if nothing is done...And your unborn female kids will not be left out as well...the vibe u created that someone is out there to get them will affect them..

You are the type that women avoid overseas because u have the potential killer vibes and stalking mentality...If she says it's over, u might kill her and kill yourself...

That's how it all began... From successfully convincing loved ones to share their password to putting car tracker etc..

Please don't treat this lightly OP... Seek for professional help.. I'm not making this up any psychiatrist or psychologist in this forum can tell you...You might be a potential Nigerian 'watery beans' candidate if nothing is done..
Richy4:

I can bet that you asked for it.. and she decided to put it just to convince you she got nothing to hide... but comes up with the form excuse...

I'm scared for you buddy honestly... Please look for someone to talk to.. it will help you a lot... What were u even thinking calling her boss... What was on your mind Haba!! shocked

This is how one thinks when one watches too many Hollywood movies. You are saying a lot of nonsense. Op is new in love and relationship, still learning how to handle it but he has clearly got himself with a manipulative, cunning and untrustworthy lady. That lady can't be trusted a bit.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by int0x80(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Adamu, was that your first relationship? Leave that girl alone, try and develop yourself or get busy with your life. It seems you have so much time in your hands. And to think you were planning to propose with this level of emotional immaturity, she really dodged a bullet.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Lucasmuyiwaa: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
From your write ups, you lack love education and also lack a courtesy for love.

Calling her boss at the first place na FK for you cuz what if she doesn’t give you access to her google accounts doesn’t she have relatives, associates you already know with her?

Firstly, you’re not a man as you claimed to be and you’re the type that a lady can control all in the name of love. You’re not manly and I also feel you can be compromised easily by any Nigerian lady.

Secondly, when you guys were dating haven’t you seen any of her family members or friends that you can run to and share this kind of story to and see what happens after? No friends nor relative? And you decided to call her boss directly.

You’re very wrong to have done that by calling her boss and telling him what you didn’t tell us here.

Moreover , what if she doesn’t give you access to her google account will you run to check her at her place of work? Meanwhile her boss and yourself are strangers to each other.

What if the boss is also dating her ? Or what if if the boss knows someone that dates and cater for her more than you do ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Panasonic101: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
See as everybody wise when it’s not their story grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Creativity22: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
SirJerrie:
My brother...
YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE WORRIED IF THE WOMAN YOU INTEND TO LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH BEHAVES LIKE YOUR EX-FIANCEE...

Being OPEN wouldn't cost her anything if she has nothing to hide.
It won't cost her anything to pick up and tell you "Babe don't worry, I'm currently at so so place"

Meeting by "11:45PM"
And she couldn't pick-up her phone to let you know she's okay wherever she was at...
Someone was getting d1cked down and you were getting worried!!!

DON'T LET THESE SERIAL CHEATS HERE ON NAIRALAND MAKE YOU FEEL YOU'RE INSECURE

YOU ARE NOT.
Your reason for being "WORRIED" seems genuine.

SHE HELPED YOU!
OUT OF FEAR OF GETTING CAUGHT, SHE BAILED!!
YOU SHOULD THANK GOD FOR NOT LETTING YOU DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME!!
COUNT YOUR LOSS AND MOVE ON!!!
You stand out and really made alot of sense. He has every right to be worried, if she is not picking her calls by 11.45pm. So what them was the purpose of giving him access to her company info, if not to call when things seems to be wrong ? She could be having a sexual relationship with her boss and she is sad that her boss, now knows about you . Her job is more important to her than you. So she has to do away with you, to keep her job.
Under normal circumstance, nobody will break up with a fiance for just calling the boss, because you are concerned about her whereabout

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by osazsky(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

my brother u be goat...i dont really know what is wrong with this generation of spoilt stupid simp with coconut head..are u her hus or sibling or dad and wat is ur biz with her boss..any stipid lady that tries this with me wont last 1 day in a relationship. Goat..u for call her pastor..All her aunt nd uncles abroad dad mum call Ll her lecturers all her ex stupid man

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by callthefred: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
You've not done anything wrong. As a matter of fact you did everything right. However, it's unfortunate it met her at the wrong time. Keep massaging her ego by begging and pleading and sending her jokes. She will come around. She obviously still loves and misses you also by even calling you to warn you. Trust me she'll be back in your arms in 3 days time. Forget all those nonsense blasting. One can never be security conscious and the earlier you can determine danger the better the chances of rescue.

If GEJ had sent rescue to Chibok girls the night the problem happened, we probably wouldn't have lost 300 girls till date.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Prenonjebose: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
As someone advised on the first page, let her be. That's the only way you can have rest of mind

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by asapants: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Give her space, act as if you don’t care anymore. They love attention and you’re choking her with it.

You need to ready ‘misogynies’

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by BATified2023: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

it’s obvious the girl is smarter than u n u are d mumu man here

But please where do u people get this kinda girls from that make u do stupid things for fake love

I tire for una ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by jclassiq(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
How old is this guy?

I bet 23/24.

You will learn the hard way my bro. Just keep going.

As for this one girl... Keep on begging her. Perhaps she will take pity on you and come back.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Stanweezy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
iamL:
I once had a suitor like you mine was even worst because I haven't even agreed to date him yet.

It started gradually, I thought it was love until it turned possessiveness. I had to run for my life.

He is married with kids now but whenever we run into each other he still tells me he wondered why I refused to marry him till date.

I hope u are married too if not u missed something

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Laness: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bro leave her alone she don see person wey pass you. Hoe and Hoe na you dey form Love. Una nr dey ever learn. Man like you dey beg one mumu girl make another man dey bang like dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by emonis88: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Guy truly na ur type dey go train woman for school!! F ing man up, n forget that babe, ur prestige as a man is in tartars where that babe dey now, I advice u take a walk n move forward forget that lady n move on! Cus if u r still thinking she il forgive u n come back to u , u go still dey behave like wuss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by izubext007: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
It's does not worth the stress...

Let her go

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by jaxxy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
joceey:
Guy that girl is sincere with u, just give her space ghost her for now make u focus on your future. I can give u assurance 95.6% that girl dey cheat on u.

Not reaching her at 11.45pm with no genuine explanation is not a sincere act.

and he said this is how it has always been.

That little window of doubt uchecked has led men to father another man's child in their matrimonial homes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by anonymuz(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nicepoker:
When someone is madly in love. grin
that's not love. It's infatuation. And why will a reasonable man trust women?
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Nicenixon: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
You bleeped up big time
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by greypencils: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Go and watch the movie 'venom', the one starring Tom Hardy. I am Afraid that is what has happened /will happen to you.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
She be runs girl
Mino1000:

Most times she shares her live location herself whenever she is going out and said that is what they do for security reasons… she also gets angry when I don’t check and ask for updates but I guess I took it too far.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.