Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

How Do I Save My Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Relationship (57955 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Nnamaka1: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Stop apologizing. It would only drive her away more. Accept your fuckup and learn from it. She isn't your wife yet.

Right now, remedy is to give her a break, allow her some breathing space. Also use that opportunity to work on your infatuation. Stop calling her, let her be for a while, if she truly appreciate you, she will come back but if she's still disgusted by your obsession, she will try to avoid you more. So please let her be for now. Moreover it's Xmas time, you will be able to save some money with her absence from your life

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by ZooOga: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
OP, unlove that girl immediately, she belongs to the streets !!!!!!!!!

Take the L and learnt life lesson of growing up and being mature.

I wish a female (fiancé) would stay out at that hour of night and turn her phone off on me, and be mad and huffy about me worrying and being concerned about her safety and welfare.. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by franchasng: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.
You are far below what she wants in a man.

My wife will even be excited I called her workplace because she knows the calibre of man she has, the man that makes her colleagues and bosses envy her.

Until you have attained that level in life, don't choke a woman with love. and most times its guys below par that love foolishly like you did cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Tony4000: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
You goofed!!! Moreover I don’t think you can handle the pressures that comes with marriage yet… Mabasi to slap u just day hungry me
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by henrydav: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
If is people like us wey no get time, we beg you one or two times you de do strong head my sister get out carry your problem and go front. I'm not the cause of your problem

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by atinga1: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Most times she shares her live location herself whenever she is going out and said that is what they do for security reasons… she also gets angry when I don’t check and ask for updates but I guess I took it too far.
You're not mature enough to be in a relationship. You're insecure and your low self-esteem screams like a banshee.
If that lady accepts you back, she'll make your life a living hell, cos she holds all the aces now.
Move on with your life.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by osazsky(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
onlinestaff2020:

Bros, I have two options for you:

1. Give her space or better still, dump her and move on like an alpha male...There are many better fish in the ocean.

2. Go and die (suicide)

Pick any of the above solutions above and you'll be glad you did.
even if he moves on the new girl go still dump am..these kind cant keep a relationship..mke him just they use hook up girls step down for now till he gets psychological help..its a mental thing u nor go undestand..to him his actions re normal..just lok for any mad man and say u dey mad and see his reaction. To mad men, na normal people way were cloth they mAd..he should visit the nerest hospital for help
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by betshopagent(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.
give her space,she wud come around.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by nedekid: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hmm, how can you call the boss?
Seems she is wise to just cut you off now before the relationship goes to far.
Many years ago I had this lady working for me. Not even directly with me but under a staff.
Once or twice I got call from a man that brought her for the job seeking interview claiming to be her fiance. Saying that was the lady he wants to marry and the environment had to be careful for her, that he has invested in her, that eg he cannot reach her on phone stupid crappy stuff like that.
The second call made me call my manager and gave instructions for her to be paid off, let her go sit at home with her fiancé.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by DWJOBScom(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Let her be
Give her space
You shouldn't have called her boss no matter what
A hour or 2 is too much for panic
Calm down and give her some space , it's clearly shows both of you are top emotional
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by ukaface(f): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Antimarraige:
Serves you right, big fool. Na your type dey send woman go school grin grin grin

I can bet my left yansh that the girl sef dey cheat. Show me a naija girl that doesn't cheat and I will show you a 90 year old virgin grandma
you’ll just have unnecessary hypertension if you eventually find one
Try no marry o
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by BRAINCRASH(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
OP did no wrong by calling her boss.
She has already made her security his responsibility...she shares her locations when she is in seemingly unsafe region and would get angry when he doesn't call to check. It was on the same ground that the young man in a bid to make sure his lover is secured had to call her boss.
I feel she is playing a dirty game...a game of control and manipulation both on her boss and the OP...when everything settles she will claim she was testing you, women don't test men like that...Mr. OP you don't have any issues of insecurity and you were not childish.
My advice for you is this:
"In life no matter how tight you hold anything never hold it with both hands."
Give her space..if she blocks you then move on.
This should be enough motivation to drive you to success...If you were a very rich stud she wouldn't act that way. If you were richer than her boss he would be the one apologizing.Double your hustle my brother.Money stops nonsense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Lucasmuyiwaa: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
remele2:
First, Bro u bleeped up by calling the Boss.....

But really did she threaten to lock you up That was so kind of her oooo she must be a very nice person.....

Bro its better you allow her lock you up for you dnt have sense....

But trust me, she will later come to bail you, by that time u will understand what boundries are..

But i promise you after that, the love will be so strong, she will apologize for locking you up and you will also apologize for crossing the line..

When diz works for you.. pls call me to send my account details ok..

Goodluck

You be werey guy but na true you talk
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Sweetvie: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
@Op
You're not mature enough for dating.
I don't think any girl want to date someone like you. Your insecurities is on another level.
And the girl reaction is something tho
Maybe she lost her job smiley
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by isunday: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
In my opinion, I feel you should have handled the situation differently but your emotions got a better of you. I have never met you but from your story, you appear to be a very emotional person. What I expected from you was to drop a text like " hey babe, been trying to get you but to no avail. Hope you are safe? Just take care of yourself and call me when you see this message". But going to call his boss is a SIMP behavior.

And from your story of sharing social media handles, it suggests a lack of trust. Maybe in the past you have accused her of cheating so for your mind to calm down, she gave u are social media account. You even saying sometimes u call her bolt driver is distrust of the highest order. Who does that?
You saying a journey of 20 mins don't forget that sometimes, unforseen circumstances can cause delay.

Bros allow the babe to be cos the truth is that even if she takes you back, the relationship won't be the same again cos u will try to he more careful not to get her angry and na there wahala go start...
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by 360command: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

You are a simp. Get the F out of here.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Truthshscrazy: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Richy4:
OP.. kindly work on yourself please...
You are the type that women avoid overseas because u have the potential killer vibes and stalking mentality... If she says it's over, u might kill her and kill yourself...

That's how it all began... From successfully convincing loved ones to share their password to putting car tracker etc..

Please don't treat this lightly OP... Seek for professional help.. I'm not making this up any psychiatrist or psychologist in this forum can tell you.. .You might be a potential Nigerian 'watery beans' candidate if nothing is done ..
watery beams candidate got me ROTFL grin
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
The more you call her, the more you go to beg are the more insecure she feels
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by mikewizzy1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
why would you be sad over one woman that left your life when there are thousands of single women out there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Moneyboyz: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
That begging makes you look weak. You've lost your dignity, begging will only make you look like a nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Codes151(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
i have one question, how old r u?

i think ur so immature to be talking about marriage o..help ur self

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by kpolli(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

You have serious issues, everyone has pointed that out but why wasn't she reachable? Your insecurity has saved you, move on.
If she had explained she was going out with her friends and then didn't respond then you're the problem but if meeting with her colleagues at 11:45pm, something doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
It has been said many times that "Adult Human Female Gender" doesn't really love genuinely most especially In a very hostile and merciless society like Nigeria. Na men dey love genuinely. Whatever her reasons for flaring up might be Is best known to her.

Regardless, May we never give birth to Mumu Children like this OPgrin

It's a good and very beautiful thing to love but It has been severally abused In this part of the World. Most people are from broken homes and they are Just pretending lol. Wetin concern me sef, Everybody go learn last last.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Gohs: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Most times she shares her live location herself whenever she is going out and said that is what they do for security reasons… she also gets angry when I don’t check and ask for updates but I guess I took it too far.

High blood pressure is real my brother. . .
Please don't absorb what people are telling you that you have mental illness — it's not true.

A normal human being will be worried if a loved one is outside by 11:45pm.
You are perfectly normal my brother.

But really, why is she angry to the point of blocking you?
Think deep. . . It looks like she has something to hide from you.

If she's not hiding something. . . Then she's a high-maintenance lady.
This is how she'll act each time you guys have issues in marriage.

Can you really deal with this hard attitude for the rest of your life.
Shine your eyes my guy shocked
She can give you heart attack in marriage.

You are gradually seeing her true colour. . .

Loooook well before you marry. . .
Love is not blind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Beey(f): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

I know you are in love but truth of the matter is that you come off as clingy. You said that if this girl’s ride is about 30 minute’s commute, within 1 hour you’ll start calling people to find her whereabouts. There’s a rule you need to learn. If you call a person the 1st time they don’t pick, then 2nd time after about 15-20minutes, don’t call again. The person can see the missed calls & they’ll call back when they are able to. They might be in a meeting, bus, etc. Constantly calling someone is not only annoying, but makes it seem like you have no work to do. You met this lady while she’s already an adult. Her parents don’t check on her every minute. She’s a grown woman, capable of taking care of herself & if she’s in trouble, am sure she’d communicate. Calling her boss was overstepping your boundaries. It makes you come off as a controlling person. Now that she’s blocked you & only left you with Instagram access, you can message her & let her know you are sorry for the wrong you did. Leave it at that and don’t push anything beyond that. If she comes back, well & good. If she doesn’t, learn your lessons. If you get anxious when your love is out, find something to keep your mind occupied. Better still, setup times when you’ll be communicating to avoid your calls becoming a nuisance.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Tsufyaan: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
sameoldguy:
Move on bro. That guy from abroad is already knacking your babe. That was just an excuse to dump you bro.

She went to sleep with that guy and her conscience is making her act the way she is acting now.

If she is a good girl like you claimed and loved you half as much as you loved her, she would have picked up your call or called you when she knows she might be staying a little longer outside knowing how worried scared that makes you feel.

If she comes back bro, be ready to father another man’s child.

Be wise.

Best comment so far..
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by mrkings84(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
OP you did nothing wrong.
Don't mind all those people trying to run you down mentally just because you were trying to be sure of your woman's safety.

Who in the world wouldn't be worried that his woman he loves so much is not back from work by past 11pm and isn't picking up her calls. Above, we are talking about this period where people are missing on daily basis.

See, @OP, I just think your girl wasn't really in love with you the way u thought it.or even if she was, ould be she was already getting done with u and was just looking for any slightest opportunity to dump you.

My advice: Let her be for the now. If she still loves you but upset because of your action, she will return back to you.

Cheers!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by lereinter(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
You are not a man

It seems the girl isn't your level

Treat your complexity issue b/4 going into another relationship
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Iamzik: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

You have apologized

Let her be and move on with your Life. Don't lose your self esteem for childish love. Trust me she is not that special
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by kelspinall(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Try grow up this boy... Leave her ye morafuca..
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Nicenixon: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
For caring sake, you not fit call her siblings or friends but you go call her boss, you're very very very and very gullible sir.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by onlinestaff2020: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
osazsky:
even if he moves on the new girl go still dump am..these kind cant keep a relationship..mke him just they use hook up girls step down for now till he gets psychological help..its a mental thing u nor go undestand..to him his actions re normal..just lok for any mad man and say u dey mad and see his reaction. To mad men, na normal people way were cloth they mAd..he should visit the nerest hospital for help

True Talk
The guy is simply a SIMP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.