Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

How Do I Save My Relationship - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Relationship (57859 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by GboyegaD(m): 4:01am On Dec 18, 2022
tctrills:

I don't know what you guys take the west to be. Do you actually believe that if one calls his girlfriend's boss in the US, he could go to jail?

Oga, I have lived in the West long enough to know what stalking is. If she claims she never gave the guy her bosses account and he got it because he's been stalking her, she wins. They will tell him not to come within a particular radius of her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by zedegit: 4:06am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:
I see a lot of people saying I was stalking her well, it might be useful to know that she gets pissed whenever I don’t check her location that she sent or when I sleep before ensuring she has reached home safely.

Also she is very big on security and whenever she is going out for work she gives the the colleague she is going withs number and asks me to call if I can’t get through after sometime if I don’t call and say her phone was not reachable she asks why I didn’t call her colleague.

Normally I don’t have time for all this and she complained that I was always coding instead of checking up so I adjusted.

As for finances we are both doing well in the tech industry so that is not the problem or why I am trying to save the relationship.

She is back but right now I am just observing. Also, I called her boss because that was the last person she was with.

She's probably into hookup and needs freedom. Are you giving the freedom or not?
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by JAYUK(m): 4:11am On Dec 18, 2022
Clearly,you went too far, there are indications she is dating her boss,which companys confidential my foot, please let her be, if she ever valued you,she will come back after a while. The red flag pro max there is her anger issues, please retrace your steps,she might not be worth it.Those suggesting seeing a shrink has no ability in analysing the incident let alone advising you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by JustPowerApps(m): 4:27am On Dec 18, 2022
You too delete her contact and move on to another girl, I wonder why guys beg this disgusting gender sef undecided Also you too should tryna work more on your finance, a girl blocking you cause you called her boss is a sign of poverty.

This shit can't happen to a well to do man, work hard bro and you won't have to be facing senseless girls like the one you are into right now. Imagine a girl prioritizing a work she can be fired at anytime over you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Oduduwa707: 4:27am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

Most times she shares her live location herself whenever she is going out and said that is what they do for security reasons… she also gets angry when I don’t check and ask for updates but I guess I took it too far.

OP, would you just STFU? angry Na useless guys like you that go about disgracing men everywhere. angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by worksmart(m): 4:31am On Dec 18, 2022
What if she was angry because she was sleeping with her boss?
I think you should fall back from calling her first or spending any money and resources on her and wait and see if she wishes to re-ignite the relationship. It is likely she is just using you for what she can get out of you. Stop spending on her and you may get a better idea if she truly loves you.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by zedegit: 4:31am On Dec 18, 2022
Mjshexy:
First you're dangerously insecured.
Secondly don't call her again for now, give her some space and learn from it.
Thirdly, you need to work on developing a trust mindset for a woman you intend getting married to.
Lastly, your lady needs to manage her anger properly and try to be more open in the relationship.
Happy Weekend cool

Trust is earned. Girl went on a wild coaster. She felt op is catching up on her and pulled a stunt which could numb op defense mechanism sotay that If she gets pregnant outside, she can easily dump it on mumu op.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Amarisco(f): 4:36am On Dec 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:37am On Dec 18, 2022
Ishilove:

I can see that you lack home training which is why you are so rude and running your filthy mouth like someone suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth. Go back home to your mother and run your mouth at her, not me so she can see what a sorry excuse of a human being she raised. Don't quote me again if you don't want trailer to match your legs this yuletide season.

Ishilove, you get mouth I swear. Too gbasky. Lol@trailer

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by tctrills: 4:38am On Dec 18, 2022
GboyegaD:

Oga, I have lived in the West long enough to know what stalking is. If she claims she never gave the guy her bosses account and he got it because he's been stalking her, she wins. They will tell him not to come within a particular radius of her.
I think all your relationship to the west came via action movies. And yes stalking is a crime.
For stalking, the person is normally given a restraining order. If he then breaks the other, he may be arrested.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by PapaFejiro: 4:44am On Dec 18, 2022
It's not a healthy relationship. All the close marking was totally unnecessary.
Are you people children?
You can not build a last marriage with this attitude of knowing everything.

Let her be cos the more you continue to persist, the more she hates you.

How can you call her boss? Man na wa for you o.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by DNP2020: 4:47am On Dec 18, 2022
OP please use your head. USE YOUR HEAD. The more you beg her the more you look like a weak SIMP. Women are biologically not attracted to highly insecure people. You entering her inbox and calling her boss is the dumbest thing you could have done. I see you making excuses she doesn't like it when you dont check on her. That statement alone shows you are being delusional. Your action can get her fired.

Stop trying to console/deceive yourself by saying she doesn't like it whenever you dont check on her. Its very childish. Your begging her makes it worse. Give her space for some time. Stop begging her. Just stop. Makes you look weak. Women are not attracted to weak men. Grow up. I am not even in her shoes but i can feel the anger boiling in me after reading your pathetic excuses. Women hate being ignored....if you ignore her for a couple of days or weeks she will be the running after you.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by VIKTO83(m): 5:04am On Dec 18, 2022
What I see:
U will beg in this relationship till death (Divorce) do u park.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by phemmyfour: 5:07am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.
You were silly to call her boss. She could have lost her job. Stop choking her, let her have some breathing space.

Continue to beg her, she LL come around some days
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Gaabasky: 5:07am On Dec 18, 2022
Chill guy . U commit no offense. Don't over think anything. If she is means for u, she will come back. If I were u, I will look her colleagues numbers n drop a msg for her rather than her boss. But anyway it's not bad. Leave her for number, don't bother her. Just chill and pray
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Dshocker(m): 5:14am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.

I can see you are obsessed with her, to the extent you had the audacity to call her boss by 11:45pm, haba.

Oga you Bleep up.

As for your girlfriend, it seems she is tired of the relationship before now, she is fed up with you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Mursz: 5:28am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino Raiola, you have err’ed in this one walahi, your actions are tantamount to that of an obsessive partner, I can understand trying to keep tabs on her for safety reasons, but what I do not understand is this your compulsive attitude of calling the whole agbaye ( world) when she cant be reached. “Which kain thing be that one na”

You have now carry your insecurities to kukuma dabaru your relationship and instead of to preserve the small dignity left in you, you have resorted to begi begi, Nna rest biko, Huncle abeg rest! Stop begging, give her space, you wan choke am die?

I’m sure this your limerence way of handling this relationship has blown up in your face, calling her boss was a NO NO, Ahan wetin, your stalking knows no bound?

My advice, Leave her alone, see a shrink, re-evaluate your approach and pray she takes you back, and if that happens bros try to do things differently, STOP STALKING!

Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Injera(f): 5:32am On Dec 18, 2022
sameoldguy:
Move on bro. That guy from abroad is already knacking your babe. That was just an excuse to dump you bro.

She went to sleep with that guy and her conscience is making her act the way she is acting now.

If she is a good girl like you claimed and loved you half as much as you loved her, she would have picked up your call or called you when she knows she might be staying a little longer outside knowing how worried scared that makes you feel.

If she comes back bro, be ready to father another man’s child.

Be wise.
THIS is critical reasoning
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Eteka1(m): 5:33am On Dec 18, 2022
Just apologise and let her go. The girl set is seriously cheating.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by MYKELDAYO(m): 5:33am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

chairman open ur eyes you have done nothing too wrong that will make a woman who claim she loves u block u from reaching her and also asking you not to call her again.
If I where u that's the end, I will just move on she is not your kind of woman..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by bayelsaowei(m): 5:38am On Dec 18, 2022
Richy4:

Honestly bro.. I am scared for him.. People might think it's just nothing but..Hmmm!!!

Just imagine calling the boss over what exactly?.. was that the due process? Chaii!!!
I tire..
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Passionnn: 5:39am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:
I see a lot of people saying I was stalking her well, it might be useful to know that she gets pissed whenever I don’t check her location that she sent or when I sleep before ensuring she has reached home safely.

Also she is very big on security and whenever she is going out for work she gives the the colleague she is going withs number and asks me to call if I can’t get through after sometime if I don’t call and say her phone was not reachable she asks why I didn’t call her colleague.

Normally I don’t have time for all this and she complained that I was always coding instead of checking up so I adjusted.

As for finances we are both doing well in the tech industry so that is not the problem or why I am trying to save the relationship.

She is back but right now I am just observing. Also, I called her boss because that was the last person she was with.
What's your dating history like?
Your explanation above is a clear indication you don't clearly know the rules and how to apply them. I really don't know about your dating history l suspect something that happened previously between you and your former date may have a contributing factor.
Just give her some space for now. What I think here is you have in your hand a girl who enjoys pressing your mumu button and cherishes the entire drama.
If you got a second chance at being together, you must respect her privacy. If she decides to let you into her privacy, stop taking advantage of it to carelessly stalk her.
And stop acting desperate. Be calm and give time some more time. She is probably enjoying the drama and having a good laugh each time you send your messages or attempt a call. If she gets the impression that you are not interested in her drama, she'd get apprehensive and call you back.
If she doesn't call back, ignore her too and move on. It takes 2 people to make a relationship work.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Kekenary: 5:57am On Dec 18, 2022
Leave her.
Mino1000:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Mensonges: 5:59am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

Full blown SIMP.

That is what you are.

No wonder you've descended to this lowest level of existence where some dumb bitch can easily toy with your emotions anyhow.

God forbid BAT thing.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by ccollins(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2022
Nursepepeye:
babe dey have nice time with her boss, e reach time for climax boom you called come spoil the main show, that's really really painful anyway. Why are you worrying your self over attitude lady who will endup turn you to a slave. Funny enough you just show her your weakest point. Abeg no go near Lagoon oh because you are a potential for better ladies out there
hello, dm I like to know you. U are looking lovely
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Raychee(f): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2022
This matter is complicated. You come off as an insecure partner when you mentioned going to the extent of calling her bolt drivers. That one is too extreme. But, on the part of calling her boss, I don't think it's that big of a deal (not the best thing) but not that bad. Especially as you mentioned what happened to your brother. So, I'm going to assume you were just worried and not projecting your insecurities. The best thing you should have done, was to call a close friend of your babe or her family and inform them of your fears of her safety and let them do the reaching out.

However, i can't seem to get over that bolt driver calling. You're bordering into obsession and stalking and you probably need to step back and check yourself a little.

As for your babe hmmmn, i don't know her nature of work and i won't assume the worst. Only you can put 2 and 2 together. In her shoes, i might be a little upset that you went ahead to call my boss. But, I'd try to look at your intentions behind the call. Again, you probably do this all the time and she's sick and tired of how far you've taken it this time.

At the end of the day, try to be rational with your decisions rather than hasty and emotional. Apologise to the babe but open your eyes. If she wants the relationship to continue, great. If she wants out, move on. There are plenty fishes in the ocean.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by udomma1005(m): 6:27am On Dec 18, 2022
She was in a hot frolicking situation with the said boss when you called!
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by jadekusibe: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2022
It is evident she has been cheating on u, calling her boss , could not have made her changed her mind if not for unfaithfulness. Move on with ur life, better days are coming
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Oxala17: 6:33am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

Mumu, so you expect us to teach you how to keep grovelling before a bítch who has no iota of respect for your person, shebi?

Fúck you up your leaky simp áss, you pathetic excuse for manhood.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by spiceadole: 6:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

Is it that you never knack this girl or she has more money than you do?
Because you don't sound like a normal man.
You sound like a little boy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by egunna(m): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

she has u where she wants u.next time u won't b bold enough to ask questions even though it's obvious.stop calling her.u won't die give it a day or two and u lol b fine.wetin u suppose dey do her na him she dey do u so.if she is not ok with the apologies,make she dey play.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by TheGift: 6:55am On Dec 18, 2022
You messed up. And it is mainly due to your insecurities. Why you go dey probe woman phone and email so tey you go call Her boss. When she's not even your Wife.

You still have a lot to learn about relationships and marriage. My advice is that you take it slow. And be ready to let go of this current relationship. Learn your lessons for the next one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.