Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Do I Save My Relationship - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Relationship (57829 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by toujurs: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2022
Antimarraige:
Serves you right, big fool. Na your type dey send woman go school grin grin grin

I can bet my left yansh that the girl sef dey cheat. Show me a naija girl that doesn't cheat and I will show you a 90 year old virgin grandma
grin grin laugh wan kill me die. That guy is a big mumu.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by SunTzu123(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.

I will be blunt; if you can't make decisions in your relationship without seeking advice from social media, you are NOT matured for marriage. Spare yourself and grow up first
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by adeyemik: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2022
jelel6:

Just curious bro...

looking back now, what did you deduce made her leave you the first time?

She met another guy in her church and fell in love with him.

Her aunt invited me to her wedding 4 years ago (2018) but declined the invite because i felt it was not a good idea and I explained to her. She got married 16 years after we pathed ways.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:
I see a lot of people saying I was stalking her well, it might be useful to know that she gets pissed whenever I don’t check her location that she sent or when I sleep before ensuring she has reached home safely.

Also she is very big on security and whenever she is going out for work she gives the the colleague she is going withs number and asks me to call if I can’t get through after sometime if I don’t call and say her phone was not reachable she asks why I didn’t call her colleague.

Normally I don’t have time for all this and she complained that I was always coding instead of checking up so I adjusted.

As for finances we are both doing well in the tech industry so that is not the problem or why I am trying to save the relationship.

She is back but right now I am just observing. Also, I called her boss because that was the last person she was with.

You shouldn't have called her boss.

If she is one of a few privy to the phone number of the boss, you have broken the trust between the boss and her.

You already have the evidence that you tried to reach her. She would not accuse you of not caring.

But calling her boss? Haba.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by CSTRR: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2022
A lot of men don't know how to have a spine especially when they have fallen in love.

You must learn it.

Leave her alone. Don't call, don't text.
Just dey observe.

Women don't like excessive lovey lovey. They may say they like it, but they don't.

You must be seen to be secured enough to let her go if it comes to it.
That is when she will fall in love with you.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Youngzedd(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2022
YoungLionken:
Some men will never learn, no matter what we say about SIMPs..

On countless notes, women don't respect/love men that love them more. You do so as a man, they see it as obsession..

Three months isn't enough to make someone your wife, don't be an idiot for love's sake..

Girls in lekki can't be fully trusted..

The poor security situation in the country, is a enough justification for your call (11pm), except an irresponsible person, every loved one would be worried and place calls across..

There's nothing wrong in you calling her boss ( based on what she told you before leaving home), if things went south, you would be the first everyone would suspect and call ..

So you mean your supposed wife would have been away from home by that time??

I understand virtual or foreign (jet lag) meetings, but certainly not a physical meeting (when she's not a security personnel)..

If you were man enough, the issue would have been "where she slept or was as at that dangerous/unholy hour", not "calling her boss"..

Hope she's not the major provider, because with the way you're sorrowful, as if you lost someone relevant to you. I can only but imagine the many tears on your cheek, while apologizing to her: "don't leave me embarassed", lol..

Dear men, start having plan B when a woman threatens break up at every slightest provocation...

"if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm"

The guy's level of simping is next to none. The babe na runs girl (hookup) grin grin grin

Why won't she be reachable after leaving home?

Why won't she inform her partner she will stay out late with proper update?

She's using Reverse psychology on the simp. He should be angry and not her.

Ooh her boss is a god even when security (someone's life) is involve.

Mino1000 take the red pill and be free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by valencia25(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Quaddafi29: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2022
We love each other! See your mouth. You have disturbed her major sponsor and lover so he has asked her to choose between him and you. I have a feeling the said lady is feeding you. My dear forget her and go for the person you can manage, this one pass you unless you want children with multiple fathers

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by OgaSeun: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:
I see a lot of people saying I was stalking her well, it might be useful to know that she gets pissed whenever I don’t check her location that she sent or when I sleep before ensuring she has reached home safely.

Also she is very big on security and whenever she is going out for work she gives the the colleague she is going withs number and asks me to call if I can’t get through after sometime if I don’t call and say her phone was not reachable she asks why I didn’t call her colleague.

Normally I don’t have time for all this and she complained that I was always coding instead of checking up so I adjusted.

As for finances we are both doing well in the tech industry so that is not the problem or why I am trying to save the relationship.

She is back but right now I am just observing. Also, I called her boss because that was the last person she was with.

If your story is real...
You be mumu raised to power idiot
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Khallicopyro: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2022
Let her go for your own good.... If you beg her now and she comes back you might become a play thing. What sort of meeting holds till 12:45pm. Bros let get go

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Shegs105: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2022
spiceadole:

Is it that you never knack this girl or she has more money than you do?
Because you don't sound like a normal man.
You sound like a little boy

� when you genuinely love some one, even after knacking her multiple time won’t diminish the level of love. The guy really like the babe. But fact is if he continue being all over her, it means she is pushing her away, though it is not easy to be rational when in love.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by pragmatistm(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

No I did not

Bro it was 11:45 pm and she was not reachable my brother was almost kidnapped in this lagos if not that we quickly called the person he was with last… we found them on the road and that was how he was saved.
OP, having thouroughly examined all comnents here, you were 99% right in your action. But, next time don't call her boss shikena.

Don't mind those saying you are a stalker. They don't know the meaning of security because it has never happened to them in this Nigeria. For crying out loud, it was 11:45pm. In fact, calling her boss was not wrong.

Leave the lady for now. Send her a text message explaining your thoughts. Just apologize that she felt hurt by you calling her boss. Then observe her for few days/weeks. Don't try calling again. If she wants you, she will return. Else....

In fact, I have a feeling she was cheating with other men. Yes, it was almost midnight.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Blacksavage: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

you dey trust naija girls
Hmmm sorry for you better move on
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by GboyegaD(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2022
tctrills:

I think all your relationship to the west came via action movies. And yes stalking is a crime.
For stalking, the person is normally given a restraining order. If he then breaks the other, he may be arrested.

Unfortunately, I mainly watch Nigerian movies if I need to watch movies. That said, I wonder how you came to your unfounded conclusion.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by FuckSilly: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

You're begging a whóre who was probably sucking and swallowing sperms all night when you stayed awake and worried.

KNOW THIS FOR A FACT TODAY,

GIRL ARE ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS AND ALWAYS WITH THEIR PHONES.

If you called and she doesn't return your calls 15 minutes after, SHE'S DEFINITELY AND PURPOSELY IGNORING YOU.

IF THAT GIRL IS NOT A VIRGIN OR YOU'RE NOT THE ONE THAT BROKE HER, YOU'RE DEFINITELY WASTING YOUR LIFE AND, IN WILL END IN TEARS.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by deebrownneymar: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

She was definitely seeing someone else she prefers than you. She was only hanging into you until she’s certain the new guy is serious. You made it easy for her to exit the relationship.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Henrydata(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2022
sameoldguy:
Move on bro. That guy from abroad is already knacking your babe. That was just an excuse to dump you bro.

She went to sleep with that guy and her conscience is making her act the way she is acting now.

If she is a good girl like you claimed and loved you half as much as you loved her, she would have picked up your call or called you when she knows she might be staying a little longer outside knowing how worried scared that makes you feel.

If she comes back bro, be ready to father another man’s child.

Be wise.

Op, take this comment seriously. This is where the truth lies. Don't blame urself much.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by karkinase(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2022
She’s cheating and how old is this lady.. she doesn’t love you one bit..
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Mrsoft3(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

A man that has insecurity in his mindset is never ready for anything good in life,let the lady be go and work on your self mr
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Ifakiland(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

Why u sef go call her oga, you no get sense?
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Midastorch(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

You have insecurity issue but I betchu your instincts were right... Dem dey Bleep am and she don find another better than you... Move the Bleep on brov
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by speed99: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

You are unsecured and low self esteem. Like an accident already happening, you might still destroy more ladies. Go and learn dating from secondary school kids... She should had seen this an initio. Allow people breathe
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by tonyson010(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2022
Rechargeam247:
Lol, your only wrong here is calling her boss. 11:45pm is quite late to be outside and not taking calls or messages.

Let her be for a while, she may or may not come around or you can send a message on Instagram letting her know you apologize for going too far to call her boss.

reasonable advice, case closed.
forget all these people spitting negativity n forming masculinity. He went beyond limit, that's how love can make u do stupid thing. but in that process, u will come to understand urselves and be better.

if you have beg and apologized as u claimed, let her be. it is time to see how truly she loves you n how she can control herself from anger.

if she comes around, you guys will surely adjust how u check up on each other n Ur security access.
u can't give each other 80% access to Ur security n privacy, once it backfires, it will be catastrophic.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by speed99: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

No I did not

Bro it was 11:45 pm and she was not reachable my brother was almost kidnapped in this lagos if not that we quickly called the person he was with last… we found them on the road and that was how he was saved.
Or... You dey feel say she dey collect advice... Bro, be a man and act like one. A is A until sufficiently doubted or logically proven to act otherwise.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Obaaderemi2: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

No I did not

So why is she angry if she is the one who always gets angry when you don't constantly check up on her location?

If that was the case then you did nothing wrong if you called her boss by 11:45pm since the boss was one of the people with her and she wasn't picking her calls. If your story is true anyway.

Stop begging her. A person who truly loves you will want to be with you, Even if you make slips once in a while and you apologize. They don't insult you or block you off. They just tell you what you've done wrong and expect you to apologise, especially when it doesn't involve sex outside the relationship.

You've already set the pattern for your relationship with her in future. She will always have the upper hand in the relationship. She knows now whenever she threatens you or throw a tantrum, you'll start shaking. You better man up and face more relevant things in your life. Let her do the chasing a bit too. Stop worrying about her or you'll lose her faster than you think. Girls don't like guys that give them too much attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by AgentGoat: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2022
Antimarraige:
Serves you right, big fool. Na your type dey send woman go school grin grin grin

I can bet my left yansh that the girl sef dey cheat. Show me a naija girl that doesn't cheat and I will show you a 90 year old virgin grandma

grin grin
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by sirgmili(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2022
Ọmọ Op.

I de laugh here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But with your constant beging, man I tell you, you de play.. you just de play
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by AfonjaPriest: 8:12am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

Give her time to reflect on her actions. That way, a moment will set in when healing will start to take place.
If you push her too much, you'll lose her forever.
Wait patiently for her to heal, then call her and note the difference in her attitude. That will determine the next move to make.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by naijknight: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2022
That girls is evil.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2022
Who begs a woman? A simp I guess
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 18, 2022
Nawa o who go check up on me like this ��

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by einsteine(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2022
She is gaslighting you.

She doesn't love or fear you.

So you probably should stop begging for her to return.

That said, in your next relationship, you should ensure you don't do all this. Women may claim they want you to check on them and call them and so but it's not true. Minimise the calls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.