Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Ex Is Threatening Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Threatening Me (37147 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by udemzyudex(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2022
See wetin konji dey do man.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by zcee: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2022
Give400:
This is going to be a long write cos I want to go into details so you all will understand everything. Sorry for the typos in advance

I dated this girl for years. We used to live together before I relocated to another state.

So here is the full story. We started dating in early 2014 we were still teenagers. Tho I wasn't the one that disvirgined her but she was good then. Her breasts and everything was firm and standing. Two years later she started giving me bad behaviors. I endured till I got tired by the end of 2016 and moved on because she started disrespecting me as well. I couldn't take that and moved on.

Fast forward early 2020 she contacted me I asked how she got my number cos I changed numbers then. She said she got it from my sister. They were kind of close.
This girl pestered me and I don't even know what she told or did to my sister but I found my sister begging on her behalf that I should accept her as well.
On a norm I wouldn't have accepted her but because I wasn't in a relationship then and konji was so on my neck I had no choice than to accept her back.

Thats how we came back and free sex was enough.we lived together I was the one paying the rent. I was providing and even got her a job she used o work and contribute and everything was good in the first 4 months until the fifth month she lost her job cos she made some mistakes and lost some money and her oga arrested her. I paid up and she said she won't go back so that's how she became a sit at home gf.

Fast forward I found out she was in contact with one of her exes. I even stumbled on their Facebook chat where she was asking the guy why he got married. The guy responded that he got tired of her ass the moment he realized she was dating one reverend father. Then I knew after our initial breakup this girl went on to become a LovePeddler.

So this girl kept disturbing this guy she will call him even though he told her was married she didn't stop. The same way she was disturbing me early that year to come back. Anytime I confront her about this guy she'd lie that it's the guy that's disturbing her.

Lemme not bore you guys...so this girl proposed a business idea and since I had spare funds I wasn't using then I found it cool and I gave her 200k to buy 20 bags of groundnuts. She said she had a woman she knows in her village that used to do the business. She was to send her the money to buy the groundnut and save it then when the prices go up we will sell and make double or triple profits.

So she sent me an account number to send the money to claiming it's the woman's son account number. Alas it was her ex's account number because the account name matched with the Facebook name. When I confronted her she denied at first but later opened up and promised me not to worry that the guy was only going to withdraw the money and give to the woman as she didn't have a bank account. I kept cool even though I felt betrayed.

Now instead of 20 bags of groundnut they bought only 15k. That covid affected the markets as people were scared to go to the markets and there was no groundnut to buy. OK send me pics of the 15 bags they bought it became wahala. It took weeks of postponement before the guy sent pics. At a time I got angry and collected her phone and called and the guy picked. I asked why is it a problem to send pics of the bags. The guy blatantly told me he doesn't have any business with me that I should not call him. That really got me and I said it's enough.

So I made my own plan. I exercised patience and forfeited the 50k. Cos it was obvious I wasn't going to get the funds because when I asked to get my 50k they will say they are going to buy that I should chill. They are going to buy turned to weeks and months till I gave up.

So I waited and when it was the right time which was December we sold the groundnuts and I got profit of 100k. Cos it was sold at 20k each. So in total I made 300k. Minus my 200k that's 100k profit. They ate the other 50k.

So i got the money and played along. I acted as if I don't even know what was going. In fact I changed and started adapting to her games. I smash her more often than I used to and squeeze whatever was left of her fallen boobs to nothing. Like I made up my mind to use her and dump on the road side where she belonged. I accepted she was damaged and that was the only way to do away with someone like her.
Rent was due by March 2021. I started looking for a new apartment we was in January then. I got an apartment in another neighboring state not so far just 2k transport.

Fortunately enough for me she got a job and used to work 5 days and come home only by weekend. So I had enough time to orchestrate my plans cos this girl refused to leavve. I know some people might be wondering why I chose to run. She refused to leave me. She even called the police me when I told her I don't want to do again. They said since she's living with me and I was the one that brought her in town then I shouldn't chase her out. I said ok

So I got my apartment and arranged the placed and she left for work on a blessed day and I used he opportunity to park my valuables and important properties and left. When she got home she called I told her I had traveled to Benin republic. She asked why I packed my things and my gen I told her I sold them to add money for my journey that I will be back.
I told her I will be back in a month that it's a bug business and I will eventually hit big in two to three weeks then I will be back. She bought it

Few days later I changed my Sim and that was the end.

So fast forward to last month we met and this girl has become something else. Very dirty and unkempt. Indeed I tried for her but she really deserved where she is atm. She was really pissed when she saw me. She said lots of scary stuff even some people at the event were like what's going on. She said she still has my pictures and I should think about that. That really spooked me.

The problem now is she's still threatening that she knows I played her and she's going to make sure she hurt me spiritually or in anyway for using her and running away leaving her with nothing. That she doesn't care if it's going to cost her life. She said this on the event day and just today someone called me telling me the same thing that she's going about telling she's going to make sure I am useless just like the way I made her. I don't even want to mention the number of curses she placed on me on the event day.

What I want to know is how do I go about this. Is she just making empty threats or is it something I should take serious. If that's the case then how do I go about it my brethren. I am seriously confused and kind of scared a bit to be honest.
Cos someone else could hear her and use that opportunity to hurt me then place it on her. Anything can happen when people go about saying they will hurt you. Help a brother with the right thing to do. Thanks
Bro nothing go happen
If it's like that many men who dumped ladies would have met their down fall
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2022
Kingcalls:
I don't read write ups by simps
Aswearrr, the thing just dey vex me.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by deavicky(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2022
Claim u are having stomachache that you do not understand where it is coming from then use police to arrest her let explain.
Then she will understand that u owed her nothing.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Panasonic101: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2022
undecidedSo she get juju to spoil person life but she no get juju to make her own life better. Lol joker

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by francisisking: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2022
Give400:
This is going to be a long write cos I want to go into details so you all will understand everything. Sorry for the typos in advance

I dated this girl for years. We used to live together before I relocated to another state.

So here is the full story. We started dating in early 2014 we were still teenagers. Tho I wasn't the one that disvirgined her but she was good then. Her breasts and everything was firm and standing. Two years later she started giving me bad behaviors. I endured till I got tired by the end of 2016 and moved on because she started disrespecting me as well. I couldn't take that and moved on.

Fast forward early 2020 she contacted me I asked how she got my number cos I changed numbers then. She said she got it from my sister. They were kind of close.
This girl pestered me and I don't even know what she told or did to my sister but I found my sister begging on her behalf that I should accept her as well.
On a norm I wouldn't have accepted her but because I wasn't in a relationship then and konji was so on my neck I had no choice than to accept her back.

Thats how we came back and free sex was enough.we lived together I was the one paying the rent. I was providing and even got her a job she used o work and contribute and everything was good in the first 4 months until the fifth month she lost her job cos she made some mistakes and lost some money and her oga arrested her. I paid up and she said she won't go back so that's how she became a sit at home gf.

Fast forward I found out she was in contact with one of her exes. I even stumbled on their Facebook chat where she was asking the guy why he got married. The guy responded that he got tired of her ass the moment he realized she was dating one reverend father. Then I knew after our initial breakup this girl went on to become a LovePeddler.

So this girl kept disturbing this guy she will call him even though he told her was married she didn't stop. The same way she was disturbing me early that year to come back. Anytime I confront her about this guy she'd lie that it's the guy that's disturbing her.

Lemme not bore you guys...so this girl proposed a business idea and since I had spare funds I wasn't using then I found it cool and I gave her 200k to buy 20 bags of groundnuts. She said she had a woman she knows in her village that used to do the business. She was to send her the money to buy the groundnut and save it then when the prices go up we will sell and make double or triple profits.

So she sent me an account number to send the money to claiming it's the woman's son account number. Alas it was her ex's account number because the account name matched with the Facebook name. When I confronted her she denied at first but later opened up and promised me not to worry that the guy was only going to withdraw the money and give to the woman as she didn't have a bank account. I kept cool even though I felt betrayed.

Now instead of 20 bags of groundnut they bought only 15k. That covid affected the markets as people were scared to go to the markets and there was no groundnut to buy. OK send me pics of the 15 bags they bought it became wahala. It took weeks of postponement before the guy sent pics. At a time I got angry and collected her phone and called and the guy picked. I asked why is it a problem to send pics of the bags. The guy blatantly told me he doesn't have any business with me that I should not call him. That really got me and I said it's enough.

So I made my own plan. I exercised patience and forfeited the 50k. Cos it was obvious I wasn't going to get the funds because when I asked to get my 50k they will say they are going to buy that I should chill. They are going to buy turned to weeks and months till I gave up.

So I waited and when it was the right time which was December we sold the groundnuts and I got profit of 100k. Cos it was sold at 20k each. So in total I made 300k. Minus my 200k that's 100k profit. They ate the other 50k.

So i got the money and played along. I acted as if I don't even know what was going. In fact I changed and started adapting to her games. I smash her more often than I used to and squeeze whatever was left of her fallen boobs to nothing. Like I made up my mind to use her and dump on the road side where she belonged. I accepted she was damaged and that was the only way to do away with someone like her.
Rent was due by March 2021. I started looking for a new apartment we was in January then. I got an apartment in another neighboring state not so far just 2k transport.

Fortunately enough for me she got a job and used to work 5 days and come home only by weekend. So I had enough time to orchestrate my plans cos this girl refused to leavve. I know some people might be wondering why I chose to run. She refused to leave me. She even called the police me when I told her I don't want to do again. They said since she's living with me and I was the one that brought her in town then I shouldn't chase her out. I said ok

So I got my apartment and arranged the placed and she left for work on a blessed day and I used he opportunity to park my valuables and important properties and left. When she got home she called I told her I had traveled to Benin republic. She asked why I packed my things and my gen I told her I sold them to add money for my journey that I will be back.
I told her I will be back in a month that it's a bug business and I will eventually hit big in two to three weeks then I will be back. She bought it

So fast forward to last month we met and this girl has become something else. Very dirty and unkempt. Indeed I tried for her but she really deserved where she is atm. She was really pissed when she saw me. She said lots of scary stuff even some people at the event were like what's going on. She said she still has my pictures and I should think about that. That really spooked me.

The problem now is she's still threatening that she knows I played her and she's going to make sure she hurt me spiritually or in anyway for using her and running away leaving her with nothing. That she doesn't care if it's going to cost her life. She said this on the event day and just today someone called me telling me the same thing that she's going about telling she's going to make sure I am useless just like the way I made her. I don't even want to mention the number of curses she placed on me on the event day.

What I want to know is how do I go about this. Is she just making empty threats or is it something I should take serious. If that's the case then how do I go about it my brethren. I am seriously confused and kind of scared a bit to be honest.
Cos someone else could hear her and use that opportunity to hurt me then place it on her. Anything can happen when people go about saying they will hurt you. Help a brother with the right thing to do. Thanks
after squeezing her breast you want run away... you sef no try at all... Go and apologize to her and let her know that you won't be squeezing that brezz of her again... then look for something to compensate her with.. her pussy don serve na, then thank her for the service... e no easy the pussy don serve u well.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Chizzyferd(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2022
You took care of her all this year's spent your hard earn money on her and now she is threatening you because you left since this didn't work out for you guys. My brother don't panic she can not harm you spiritual but be careful about what she might do to you physically.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by fantastic1: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2022
Call her bluff. She can go to hell for all you care. Even God will be angry with you for self sabotaging yourself because of a cheat, a manipulator and a deceiver.

An angry woman is dangerous. But this world is dangerous too. So there is nothing new there. Remember to pray always and not lose sleep over a loser of a woman who only wants to destroy you.

In your future endeavor with women, never display weakness. Tolerating nonsense shows to a woman you are weak. Women don’t support weak men. They punish them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by ZooOga: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2022
" Very dirty and unkempt. '

Op, your ex is spiritually polluted and there's no saving her. Someone may have put jazz on her or she has a generational wahala. Do not stick your pen in her anymore or you may have some more problems. Some p*ssy feels real good but comes with a real expensive price tag. Avoid it!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Thryphosa(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2022
No issues here boy, you did the right thing!
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by marsup: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2022
You deserve whatever you get.
You can only reap what you sow.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by spartachico(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2022
Go and fortified yourself spiritually to avoid any futuristic shit happening to you

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Enemyofpeace: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Op the story too long, only the jobless would sit down to read your autobiography.

Odefagirl please summarize the story for me
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Isabi4lov: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2022
You both used each other ,some girls are very fond of staying with guys especially when they don't have a place to stay or probably they want that freedom ....if your boyfriend's place is the last hope you've to stay ,is better your guys come out plain ,define your relationship from the onset ..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by dazzlingd(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Never pray to jam a mentally unstable girl
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by lapintoz: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2022
Just ignore her and move on with your life. You meant well for her but she obviously doesn't mean we'll for herself. But try and stay very far away from her. She is a rolling stone that will come to ruination if she does change her ways. Don't get caught up in her path again
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Bro code 10: Never take your Ex back

Lil advice, if she want to fight you spiritually, use spiritual tactics to defend yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by gigabyte13: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2022
Person wey be say, if to say she see gun that moment, she go shoot you papapa
She gat nothing else to loose.....
You had better take her threat serious and report her officially to relevant security agencies
You think say na joke abi
Fear desperate people
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by 07035287601: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Them don dey carr
y us go where we know no
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Icon4(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2022
joceey:

My brother dont be scared of her pls.Dm me i will direct you ,what you will do for your self spiritually as back to sender what ever she or any man born of woman or any woman born of woman that see you as an enemy or try to take your life ,harm or hurt you,they will end up doing themselves great harm.It will not cost u much just 300 naira will do that for u spiritually.If you are interested may GOD be with you

Good morning, can I know too
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by medriano: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Lmao. Some girls are just useless. In all, make sure you never have anything to do with her. Even if your whole villages people come around to beg you, don’t accept her.
Can’t you see she’s not straight forward? Abi na cos she never arrange to kidnap you?
As for the threats, don’t take it lightly. If you know your way, get a genuine pastor and tell him everything. He’ll guide you on what to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by eleniyan2020: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
ibechris:
A girl u have damaged just like what u have said here can do anything to destroy u.

U need to apologise to her having acknowledged that u contributed in damaging her.

I was deeply touched when u mentioned on how u squeeze her body to further cause her pain.

Just like i said,u need to apologise to that lady seriously.

Accept that u messed her up and find a way to beg her.
God punished you!
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by IMPARTIAL: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
You caused your problem. Never use people in your life and dump them. Next time, your relationship with others should be defined from the beginning.

Now, such curses have an effect. You have to call for settlement. At the same time, ask God for forgiveness for all that you have done to her.

Call her and ask her what she wants. Then negotiate. But never agree to come back as gf and bf.

Lastly, talk to your pastor about the issue. Let your pastor call both of you and settle the matter amicably. He should pray and cancel whatever curses..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Boatswain: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
When you allowed konji to do the thinking for you then this is the result...
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by girlygirlyMain: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Run to Jesus Christ
Ask for forgiveness of sins
Truly REPENT and put her and the situation in God's hands...

If you don't stop fornicating,she can use that to accuse you spiritually.
FLEE FORNICATION AND HAVE PEACE
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by wisdomkid: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Internet advice... grin grin grin grin Be careful oh.
Although if she wanted to do something, she would have done it. But remember, you did her wrong by knowing you'll leave her, and squeezing her body to that extend. Even your forefathers will be angry.

On the other hand, where are all her exs and the people she was dating?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by joceey(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Cleveraustine01:
Tell me bro

Dm me i will tell u what to do
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by joceey(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Icon4:

Good morning, can I know too

Dm me i will tell u
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by alingo2013(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
imagrg:
Go and apologise to her oh.

I'm saying this because a woman can go to any length to ruin your life oh. She could even become one of those maad men at the market place soon except you reconcile with her and probably marry her because she's madly in love with you.

You can change her for good my boy. Most girls cheat oh.

You give men a bad name
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by yahoodetector: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Bruh, Solomon mentioned in proverbs that it's best for a man to go into the wilderness than to behold a haughty woman.

If OP's intention for that babe was genuine, then there's nothing for him to fear. But he himself use him mouth talk wetin him carry for mind.

It's best any man clearly outlines any relationship he won get with any woman. If nah straff, make it known. If na courtship, make it known. OP clearly has no wisdom by making someone u didn't want a relationship with stay under the same roof with him.

And if your sister comes and meets you to tell you a guy wants straffing relationship with her, will you urge her to give in to the guy? undecided

Haven't you seen relationships that started with the intention of sexual fun but eventually, they formed a strong bond. The only place where I blame the OP is allowing her to come and live with him.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Chopcy29: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
She loved you but was playing smart games on you. Like, were you expecting her to be single waiting for when you will decide to take her back after dumping her for the first time?. You went back again living happily with her for some certain months cos of konji, not even because you wanted her back, now when you were done with her you started a new different character that resulted in her seeing it as a mistake to put her eggs in one basket, so she decided aiming for her exes. If really you were a wise guy you will understand that all she needed was pure love from you just like the one you shared when you were teenagers. Y’all dudes should understand that when a girl that you are currently dating start talking to her ex then know that she has started seeing a red flag in the current relationship. When you see this and you love her, you sit her down and try to sort out things fine for the both of you, cos no relationship is spotless, it all depends on understanding. Talking about the 200k you gave her, you stated it as if she scammed you, which she didn’t, cos you later got your money even with a profit of 100k. Do you know that when woman you are not legally married to brings up a business idea for you, she too also deserves some percentage. Guy you treated that girl unjustly and you need to apologize and give her some funds to fix her life up. This would’ve been more justifiable for you had it been you said she skipped you for a new guy. Another thing you need to understand is that most of all this teenage girls in relationship, goes in with their small children mindset, what they need is orientations. NT: when you goes into a relationship with a teenage girl that has not experience much in her life, if you love her so much and wants it forever with her, at a time, distance yourself from her for a period of time. By doing that you are giving her the space to go out and experience life that come with good evil and bad, this alone will even make her love you more and miss being with you. While distancing yourself make sure you keep in contact with her even if it’s calling, but don’t make the call a frequent one. (If there is error in my write up but you understand everything just wave that aside)

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by johnfem321: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
What I will suggest it.. make it clear to her why you decided to dumb her and how much you loved her.. and how she was cheating with the reverend father and her ex.. don’t let her know where you leave.. if you have extra money try and arrange it for her and give her.. if you are getting married don’t let her know oo.. if you are already married don’t let her know.. find a way to calm her spirit down as fast as possible.. there is nothing more dangerous that a woman’s scorn .. pls don’t take the threat as joke.. they are very emotional people and they can really do a lot of damage when they can’t have you.. there mins said is .. if I can’t have you I would rather make you useless.. don’t every think of smAshing her or eating her food again oo..May God protect you
Give400:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.