Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

My Ex Is Threatening Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Threatening Me (37137 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by klamba(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2022
Rule 1 : Never go back to your ex
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Panasonic101: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2022
grin grin So she get juju to spoil person life but she no get juju to make her own life better. Lol joker

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Johnniegee: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2022
My brother forget all her threat,if she was serious about it she would had done it without letting you know.just avoid such low class girls,they are not worth your time.live right with the almighty creator and you will have no cause to worry.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Exceed15: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2022
Well we haven't heard from her to get full information .Both of you have served each other . You enjoyed n used each other. Guy put a call a across and stylishly apologize,

You are scared because your conscience not totally clear. Speak kind words to her and end it on a good note.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by VIKTO83(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2022
I won't come here to remind u of your mistakes when I know u acknowledge u made mistakes. I'm here for solution and not condemn u d more.
We wouldn't know if she's making empty threats or if she's serious. But d truth is that women have a way of being mean. Now this one is a frustrated woman and i can say she's serious about her threats. The only thing holding her is that she doesn't have d means to perfect her plans ...i.e she doesn't have d fund judging by her appearance d last time u saw her.
But I'll tell u one thing....
Call her and threaten her back. Tell her that if a mosquito fly across u the way u don't really understand that she will have u to contend with. Tell her u know how to do charm more than her ...give her bigger threats and watch her succumb and start begging.
That's the best way to handle her specie.
When she was dealing with u she didn't see anything wrong with it.
Imagine when a dog finds the dead body of a chicken and when a chick finds the dead body of a dog. That's the scenario.

Give400:
This is going to be a long write cos I want to go into details so you all will understand everything. Sorry for the typos in advance

I dated this girl for years. We used to live together before I relocated to another state.

So here is the full story. We started dating in early 2014 we were still teenagers. Tho I wasn't the one that disvirgined her but she was good then. Her breasts and everything was firm and standing. Two years later she started giving me bad behaviors. I endured till I got tired by the end of 2016 and moved on because she started disrespecting me as well. I couldn't take that and moved on.

Fast forward early 2020 she contacted me I asked how she got my number cos I changed numbers then. She said she got it from my sister. They were kind of close.
This girl pestered me and I don't even know what she told or did to my sister but I found my sister begging on her behalf that I should accept her as well.
On a norm I wouldn't have accepted her but because I wasn't in a relationship then and konji was so on my neck I had no choice than to accept her back.

Thats how we came back and free sex was enough.we lived together I was the one paying the rent. I was providing and even got her a job she used o work and contribute and everything was good in the first 4 months until the fifth month she lost her job cos she made some mistakes and lost some money and her oga arrested her. I paid up and she said she won't go back so that's how she became a sit at home gf.

Fast forward I found out she was in contact with one of her exes. I even stumbled on their Facebook chat where she was asking the guy why he got married. The guy responded that he got tired of her ass the moment he realized she was dating one reverend father. Then I knew after our initial breakup this girl went on to become a LovePeddler.

So this girl kept disturbing this guy she will call him even though he told her was married she didn't stop. The same way she was disturbing me early that year to come back. Anytime I confront her about this guy she'd lie that it's the guy that's disturbing her.

Lemme not bore you guys...so this girl proposed a business idea and since I had spare funds I wasn't using then I found it cool and I gave her 200k to buy 20 bags of groundnuts. She said she had a woman she knows in her village that used to do the business. She was to send her the money to buy the groundnut and save it then when the prices go up we will sell and make double or triple profits.

So she sent me an account number to send the money to claiming it's the woman's son account number. Alas it was her ex's account number because the account name matched with the Facebook name. When I confronted her she denied at first but later opened up and promised me not to worry that the guy was only going to withdraw the money and give to the woman as she didn't have a bank account. I kept cool even though I felt betrayed.

Now instead of 20 bags of groundnut they bought only 15k. That covid affected the markets as people were scared to go to the markets and there was no groundnut to buy. OK send me pics of the 15 bags they bought it became wahala. It took weeks of postponement before the guy sent pics. At a time I got angry and collected her phone and called and the guy picked. I asked why is it a problem to send pics of the bags. The guy blatantly told me he doesn't have any business with me that I should not call him. That really got me and I said it's enough.

So I made my own plan. I exercised patience and forfeited the 50k. Cos it was obvious I wasn't going to get the funds because when I asked to get my 50k they will say they are going to buy that I should chill. They are going to buy turned to weeks and months till I gave up.

So I waited and when it was the right time which was December we sold the groundnuts and I got profit of 100k. Cos it was sold at 20k each. So in total I made 300k. Minus my 200k that's 100k profit. They ate the other 50k.

So i got the money and played along. I acted as if I don't even know what was going. In fact I changed and started adapting to her games. I smash her more often than I used to and squeeze whatever was left of her fallen boobs to nothing. Like I made up my mind to use her and dump on the road side where she belonged. I accepted she was damaged and that was the only way to do away with someone like her.
Rent was due by March 2021. I started looking for a new apartment we was in January then. I got an apartment in another neighboring state not so far just 2k transport.

Fortunately enough for me she got a job and used to work 5 days and come home only by weekend. So I had enough time to orchestrate my plans cos this girl refused to leavve. I know some people might be wondering why I chose to run. She refused to leave me. She even called the police me when I told her I don't want to do again. They said since she's living with me and I was the one that brought her in town then I shouldn't chase her out. I said ok

So I got my apartment and arranged the placed and she left for work on a blessed day and I used he opportunity to park my valuables and important properties and left. When she got home she called I told her I had traveled to Benin republic. She asked why I packed my things and my gen I told her I sold them to add money for my journey that I will be back.
I told her I will be back in a month that it's a bug business and I will eventually hit big in two to three weeks then I will be back. She bought it

Few days later I changed my Sim and that was the end.

So fast forward to last month we met and this girl has become something else. Very dirty and unkempt. Indeed I tried for her but she really deserved where she is atm. She was really pissed when she saw me. She said lots of scary stuff even some people at the event were like what's going on. She said she still has my pictures and I should think about that. That really spooked me.

The problem now is she's still threatening that she knows I played her and she's going to make sure she hurt me spiritually or in anyway for using her and running away leaving her with nothing. That she doesn't care if it's going to cost her life. She said this on the event day and just today someone called me telling me the same thing that she's going about telling she's going to make sure I am useless just like the way I made her. I don't even want to mention the number of curses she placed on me on the event day.

What I want to know is how do I go about this. Is she just making empty threats or is it something I should take serious. If that's the case then how do I go about it my brethren. I am seriously confused and kind of scared a bit to be honest.
Cos someone else could hear her and use that opportunity to hurt me then place it on her. Anything can happen when people go about saying they will hurt you. Help a brother with the right thing to do. Thanks
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by jeromestarks: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2022
ibechris:
A girl u have damaged just like what u have said here can do anything to destroy u.

U need to apologise to her having acknowledged that u contributed in damaging her.

I was deeply touched when u mentioned on how u squeeze her body to further cause her pain.

Just like i said,u need to apologise to that lady seriously.

Accept that u messed her up and find a way to beg her.

Oh please! Shut up!
Just shut the fvck up!

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by sylve11: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2022
Give400:
This is going to be a long write cos I want to go into details so you all will understand everything. Sorry for the typos in advance

I dated this girl for years. We used to live together before I relocated to another state.

So here is the full story. We started dating in early 2014 we were still teenagers. Tho I wasn't the one that disvirgined her but she was good then. Her breasts and everything was firm and standing. Two years later she started giving me bad behaviors. I endured till I got tired by the end of 2016 and moved on because she started disrespecting me as well. I couldn't take that and moved on.

Fast forward early 2020 she contacted me I asked how she got my number cos I changed numbers then. She said she got it from my sister. They were kind of close.
This girl pestered me and I don't even know what she told or did to my sister but I found my sister begging on her behalf that I should accept her as well.
On a norm I wouldn't have accepted her but because I wasn't in a relationship then and konji was so on my neck I had no choice than to accept her back.

Thats how we came back and free sex was enough.we lived together I was the one paying the rent. I was providing and even got her a job she used o work and contribute and everything was good in the first 4 months until the fifth month she lost her job cos she made some mistakes and lost some money and her oga arrested her. I paid up and she said she won't go back so that's how she became a sit at home gf.

Fast forward I found out she was in contact with one of her exes. I even stumbled on their Facebook chat where she was asking the guy why he got married. The guy responded that he got tired of her ass the moment he realized she was dating one reverend father. Then I knew after our initial breakup this girl went on to become a LovePeddler.

So this girl kept disturbing this guy she will call him even though he told her was married she didn't stop. The same way she was disturbing me early that year to come back. Anytime I confront her about this guy she'd lie that it's the guy that's disturbing her.

Lemme not bore you guys...so this girl proposed a business idea and since I had spare funds I wasn't using then I found it cool and I gave her 200k to buy 20 bags of groundnuts. She said she had a woman she knows in her village that used to do the business. She was to send her the money to buy the groundnut and save it then when the prices go up we will sell and make double or triple profits.

So she sent me an account number to send the money to claiming it's the woman's son account number. Alas it was her ex's account number because the account name matched with the Facebook name. When I confronted her she denied at first but later opened up and promised me not to worry that the guy was only going to withdraw the money and give to the woman as she didn't have a bank account. I kept cool even though I felt betrayed.

Now instead of 20 bags of groundnut they bought only 15k. That covid affected the markets as people were scared to go to the markets and there was no groundnut to buy. OK send me pics of the 15 bags they bought it became wahala. It took weeks of postponement before the guy sent pics. At a time I got angry and collected her phone and called and the guy picked. I asked why is it a problem to send pics of the bags. The guy blatantly told me he doesn't have any business with me that I should not call him. That really got me and I said it's enough.

So I made my own plan. I exercised patience and forfeited the 50k. Cos it was obvious I wasn't going to get the funds because when I asked to get my 50k they will say they are going to buy that I should chill. They are going to buy turned to weeks and months till I gave up.

So I waited and when it was the right time which was December we sold the groundnuts and I got profit of 100k. Cos it was sold at 20k each. So in total I made 300k. Minus my 200k that's 100k profit. They ate the other 50k.

So i got the money and played along. I acted as if I don't even know what was going. In fact I changed and started adapting to her games. I smash her more often than I used to and squeeze whatever was left of her fallen boobs to nothing. Like I made up my mind to use her and dump on the road side where she belonged. I accepted she was damaged and that was the only way to do away with someone like her.
Rent was due by March 2021. I started looking for a new apartment we was in January then. I got an apartment in another neighboring state not so far just 2k transport.

Fortunately enough for me she got a job and used to work 5 days and come home only by weekend. So I had enough time to orchestrate my plans cos this girl refused to leavve. I know some people might be wondering why I chose to run. She refused to leave me. She even called the police me when I told her I don't want to do again. They said since she's living with me and I was the one that brought her in town then I shouldn't chase her out. I said ok

So I got my apartment and arranged the placed and she left for work on a blessed day and I used he opportunity to park my valuables and important properties and left. When she got home she called I told her I had traveled to Benin republic. She asked why I packed my things and my gen I told her I sold them to add money for my journey that I will be back.
I told her I will be back in a month that it's a bug business and I will eventually hit big in two to three weeks then I will be back. She bought it

So fast forward to last month we met and this girl has become something else. Very dirty and unkempt. Indeed I tried for her but she really deserved where she is atm. She was really pissed when she saw me. She said lots of scary stuff even some people at the event were like what's going on. She said she still has my pictures and I should think about that. That really spooked me.

The problem now is she's still threatening that she knows I played her and she's going to make sure she hurt me spiritually or in anyway for using her and running away leaving her with nothing. That she doesn't care if it's going to cost her life. She said this on the event day and just today someone called me telling me the same thing that she's going about telling she's going to make sure I am useless just like the way I made her. I don't even want to mention the number of curses she placed on me on the event day.

What I want to know is how do I go about this. Is she just making empty threats or is it something I should take serious. If that's the case then how do I go about it my brethren. I am seriously confused and kind of scared a bit to be honest.
Cos someone else could hear her and use that opportunity to hurt me then place it on her. Anything can happen when people go about saying they will hurt you. Help a brother with the right thing to do. Thanks

Rev. Father dey do too. cool
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Pickmycall: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2022
If I toast a girl and she is playing hard to get,once my mind changed,I will not find her attractive no matter what.I will move on.I will see her as a stranger,not to talk of a girl with mad attitude.You should not have taken her back when the relationship went south.

Next time you see her,ask her why can't she use the juju she want to use to harm you to help her current predicament.Some people get juju to kill or harm others but them no fit use the same juju to improve their finances and wellbeing.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by laivwire(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2022
ibechris:
A girl u have damaged just like what u have said here can do anything to destroy u.

U need to apologise to her having acknowledged that u contributed in damaging her.

I was deeply touched when u mentioned on how u squeeze her body to further cause her pain.

The only apology that girl will take is to regain her place in his house. I'll say he bails. She's issuing new threats just when she saw him 2 years later.

I feel sorry for men today who have let sex and lust take a strong hold of their lives. It's a cheap trap the enemy always uses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by fmonigent(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2022
joceey:

My brother dont be scared of her pls.Dm me i will direct you ,what you will do for your self spiritually as back to sender what ever she or any man born of woman or any woman born of woman that see you as an enemy or try to take your life ,harm or hurt you,they will end up doing themselves great harm.It will not cost u much just 300 naira will do that for u spiritually.If you are interested may GOD be with you

I see say you don be nairaland Babalawo
Dude keep it up
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Pickmycall: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2022
Swgt3456:
:-
You are rich.You don't need to scam others.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by fastseo: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Give400:

Don't take it lightly she meant it. Don't play with any girl like that non are small. From experience.

You should have done wisely by cutting off from her immediately that business went south. Using it as an excuse. And when u are leaving u left some properties with her and break up letting her know the genuine reason.

Was she ever pregnant for you?
More also from henceforth don't sleep with any woman not ur wife.. Do fast and get married n stay close to God.

I repeat don't sleep with any girl.... Please this is the easy way they can get u or project something into u to u.

They dont have to meet u physically....once this program is done spiritually then they know how to connect u with a girl to do their act.

The above is spiritual aspect. Then the physical aspect try as much as possible to stay away from the area where she stays... Be security conscious.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by yahoodetector: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2022
SWATMan:

Moreover he deflowered the girl. He also found reason to leave her especially finding out that she was sleeping with a priest yet, he was cool with it. The fact that he decided to continue with her despite all the evidence that should have made him to end the relationship but instead he made plans to use and dump her afterwards makes him culpable. Those telling him nothing dey happen or, that he didn't do anything wrong are either spiritually ignorant, or completely naive. He should just pray that the girl doesn't carry out her threat, cause the scriptures says that "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Oga keep quiet! Where did he say he was the one who disvirgined her? Read the post well again.

Secondly what passage in the Bible has the common feminist useless saying that "Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned"?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Aliou007(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Bro if your mother is alive shsrply let her know your situation so she can include you in her prayers & most importantly seek protection from God.
Give400:

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by leisuretym: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2022
Nigerian girls are lazy and are always looking for a meal ticket, never date a jobless girl.

Economy is hard and she need a means of survival, you are her free meal ticket .

A girl that started sleeping with you since 2014 breast must has fallen by now, she’s an old school lapel, no more fresh customers with the new set of fresh sweet sixteen in town now, she must hold you tight.
You are going no where.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2022
One thing I made up my mind to try to avoid by all means is taking advantage of people's feelings. It's sacred to me and this is one of the few commandments that guides my life.

OP, you dhe brag sey u dhe kpansh and squeeze her fallen boobs, admitted to taking her back cos of free s*x and all that. You're feeling like a king through your verse but now she's threatening you and u come Nairaland dhe lament.

Why keep her in a relationship if you never had any plans asides se* with her?

In this life, what you give is what you get and irrespective of the kind woman being that lady be, you'll definitely get the reward for having taken advantage of her just as u said.

Any man who lacks self control over his libido deserves anything he gets. Go face your demons yourself cos u asked for it

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Scarletjr(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Fvck her and her curse op move on and don't look back......just continue to do ur things and continue to be good to other people nothing go sup brr
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by rontolo(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2022
She may be bluffing, but to cover all ends get her police involved. Give them some change, have her arrested for threatening behaviour. She will be made to sign an undertaking that should any harm come to you…

This should sober her up and tame some of the excesses
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2022
yahoodetector:

Oga keep quiet! Where did he say he was the one who disvirgined her? Read the post well again.

Secondly what passage in the Bible has the common feminist useless saying that "Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned"?

Bruh, Solomon mentioned in proverbs that it's best for a man to go into the wilderness than to behold a haughty woman.

If OP's intention for that babe was genuine, then there's nothing for him to fear. But he himself use him mouth talk wetin him carry for mind.

It's best any man clearly outlines any relationship he won get with any woman. If nah straff, make it known. If na courtship, make it known. OP clearly has no wisdom by making someone u didn't want a relationship with stay under the same roof with him.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Otunbakayce: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2022
ibechris:

You are a very weak man, what will then happen to her ex who used her and whom she connived with to defraud him?
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by DeepThroater: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2022
Give400:

How many abortions did she have done for you ?

This is the only thing she can use as leverage to say you destroyed her life like one of my ex who said she was on the pill but not knowing she wasn't and whenever she got pregnant for me was scared of telling me thinking it will lead to an end of the relationship or me denying it.

Long story short she had a total of 6 abortions without me knowing until I left town for another job and she started stalking me in my new state without even bothering to inform me she was coming.

I got fed up because I did not see any need to continue the relationship as when she was with me I did everything for her and encouraged her to get into uni and even paid her fees until I left for another state. But this girl was so obsessed with me that she abandoned her schooling at any moment and will travel over 600km to be with me. Her parents got so pissed with her and even called threatening me to leave their daughter or they will get me arrested. I not needing any drama in my life sat her down , explained things to her that we could balance things out without her abandoning her schooling and her parent's house to travel and stay with me. She was 20 at that time. I met her when she was 19 and I was around 25 back then. But this girl no gree. It did not even register with her that my new job required more time from home and the new city (Abuja) was expensive in terms of house tent and that I was now practically working for my landlord as over 50% of my pay went to pay for my flat at. But this girl no mind. She will come over and expect me to still feed her and pay her transport. She wasn't money conscious buy she didn't get it that if it was only me I could eat once a day but with her I couldn't subject her to hunger and will ensure there is not just food in the house but good food. I will also take care of all her woman needs like hair and stuff and buy clothes for her since she is my woman and I don't want her to look wretched. But she never understood the sacrifice and said if it is so that she will not do her hair or buy new clothes and even eat once a day. Nah that time I no say nah poverty be this. Woman suppose inspire you and not manage patch patch with you. A woman is part of the reward system. Of you no get bar, face your hustle . But this girl ready to do sufferhead with me. I just bundle am enter bus send her back to Benin to meet her papa and told her that when I want you I will call you but she start crying that I don't love her that I am looking for another gf. I console my smallie and she enter bus only for me to see her 4 days later back in front ofy house waiting for me to come back from work. I was so pissed. First thing for morning I carry her and myself enter motor go Benin , enter her papa house return am and spoke at length with both parents that I love their daughter but she should give me space to stabilize that surely I will come back to carry her to Abuja with me. Papa and mama were happy and prayed for me. But e no reach one week she came back

I just saw her standing at my gate , I just turn round went away to a friends place and remained there for two weeks.

The story too long but at the end she told me I must marry her over the abortions. The parents found out and started threatening me to come and carry my wife. They even involve police and the matter was very serious .

When the police sided with me that I knew nothing of the abortions they told the parents and my gf to stop disturbing me.

The matter come go diabolical and the parents said they will use juju to deal with me.

Tl;Dr: use condom.

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Giraffe14: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2022
Lol.
That's how one of my exes I disvirgin started cursing me , I just asked her "was I the one who pulled your pants" she kept mute from that day.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Cleveraustine01(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2022
Tell me bro

joceey:

My brother dont be scared of her pls.Dm me i will direct you ,what you will do for your self spiritually as back to sender what ever she or any man born of woman or any woman born of woman that see you as an enemy or try to take your life ,harm or hurt you,they will end up doing themselves great harm.It will not cost u much just 300 naira will do that for u spiritually.If you are interested may GOD be with you
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Frankicent(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2022
You did the right thing. Fear not. This is what would happen to women who are confuse and thing they'll at the top of there game. You were sincere with her. Unfortunately, she played you and you played back.

"You may have to play a fool to get a fool" that was what you did. Imagine such woman been the mother of the kids. Move on and let her live her damaged life in regret. She'll find another guy. Don't ever contact or accept her. She'll kill you.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2022
Simple!.

He doesn’t know what’s still coming for him in the future.
Kobicove:
Truth be told, you used the girl!

Immediately you realized you had no long-term plans for her in your life you should have ended the relationship instead of keeping her for just sex! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Treassured: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2022
Where do you guys usually meet these kind of partners. Well to each their own.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by izubext007: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2022
They is nothing she will do, u saved ur life , she's is an harlot abeg.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by omolasho: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2022
Oga move on with your life and never look back! You owe her no remorse, apology or closure. You should count yourself luckiest,many men are suffering today because they wifed this kind of lady(Narcissist with Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NOD).

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by ceeceeuwa: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2022
Give400:

What you know you will not eat,don't smell it! If you know sincerely that you have not offended her,then involve your family and the police,let her do an undertaken that nothing must happen to you. It is a case of threat to life. Change it for her.Let your sister stop all forms of communications with her,that is giving her leverage over you. We only live once!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Amaka430(f): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2022
waoh

i can't believe someone sat down and typed this

Anyway dear brother

my candid advice is

go and pay her bride price and legalise the union

God kept you alive to show you mercy and it seems you have no remorse

Premarital sex is a sin All you need to do is

trace your way back to the Saviour Jesus Christ
confess and forsake your sins let Jesus Christ be your Lord and Saviour REPENT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 246
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.