Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) (50407 Views)

I'm Tired- Lady In UK Cries Out Over Difficulty Finding Job / NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by skuribeebo: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
ahnie:
Why do they always look haggard n unkept after jetting out of NAIJA?
As for the men,they either keeps bushy or dirty dreadlocks with oblong forehead

The women they always have wide mouth, flaccid lips and dirty hair?
She go get mouth odour self.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by akpascomartino: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

You have not experienced that kind of cold that is why you're talking this way.

Do you know what it feels like living inside the freezer? Someone said she wears nothing less than seven clothings everyday before she can go to work yet the cold is still biting.
Can you be doing that stress everyday? How many clothes do you even have to be changing with seven everyday.?

We always think its better at the other side..

Don't take it personal. If weather not favourable, she should relocate. Is it must she dies in UK?
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Rilwayne001: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Orch1981:

Qatar na rubbish bro Japan sure pass

Thought they said its not easy to enter Japan.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Rilwayne001: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
akpascomartino:

Don't take it personal. If weather not favourable, she should relocate. Is it must she dies in UK?

She must have spent a lot to move while thinking she would easily recoup all the money spent. Now she has to work shift into the late night despite the extreme cold weather.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by opanco: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
I have never done this before but current situations got me jittery. I need help with a good job. I have a good Bsc. I graduated with a 2.1 Am an orphan. I struggled to go to school. Now I finished. A good job is hard to find. It seems because I don't have someone highly connected I can't get a good job. I need help. Am 34 years. I need to make headway in life. My mates are married. I have been doing small small jobs here and there, from one State to another but they don't seem to break the ice. Please if you can be my destiny helper, I will forever appreciate. Am computer literate and a graphics designer. You can reach me on 07034930579
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Jemex003: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

You have not experienced that kind of cold that is why you're talking this way.

Do you know what it feels like living inside the freezer? Someone said she wears nothing less than seven clothings everyday before she can go to work yet the cold is still biting.
Can you be doing that stress everyday? How many clothes do you even have to be changing with seven everyday.?

We always think its better at the other side..

Who forced her to go there? Are you telling me UK is the only country you run too or the only country to survive? You’re just talking like confused human like the woman. Do you think it’s poor people that travel out of Nigeria? Chai blocked head will not think. Why can’t she move to Arab countries where she can experience summer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Mindlog: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Favourchris:

Oooh will u pls shut up…. If Nigeria is good .. she won’t be there.

Most of u NLers are between 18 and 20. So u still suck from u parents, is the reason most of u lack brain

Uncle calm down, I dey the same UK and facing the same weather.....If I can't deal I can always go back to Nigeria, no be by force to stay Uk and so enough of whining while living abroad!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
shantti:
How did the early men who lived in these regions survive this type of cold in the ancient times,
I mean, the era before it was even discovered that u can cover your bodies with animal hides. The era when humans walked literally naked

That's a good question. Have you seen Barbarian movie? They have always designed woolly fabric. Man started off with intelligence to conquer their environment. As for this woman, she doesn't yet know how to dress for the weather. There are thermal wear that can even cause you heat or put on layer of cloth. She will learn everyday until she acclimatizes.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by coolatlantic: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Well sorry

Learn how to use Excel like a Pro
Check my signature for details
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Achorise: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
All those voting APC are they really Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by iezeiyida(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Yeah. Cold dey Japan but unlike UK, Canada, and co. I love Japan. Why you talk say Qatar na scam? Money dey there o
Awoleesu:

Money dey Japan but cold dey too...
You see that Qatar ehn? No even think am. Na scam!
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Orch1981: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
iezeiyida:
Mehn no be small something. Freezing cold wan kill my Naija sister.. that's why I don't like living in the UK or any of these freezing cold climes.

If I wan Japa, I prefer somewhere like Japan and Qatar because money dey there, and no suffering from harsh cold
No just try go Qatar ooo and as for Japan cold dey there too
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmWC1Dg7FyI

A Nigerian was seen earlier today shivering from and complaining about the ice formed on the ground in the UK, as she expresses her disappointment at the Nigerian government and blaming them for her relocation to a country with such extreme harsh weather condition.

Please watch to see her displeasure at the govt.

She is there complaining. Why not come to Nigeria and complain, by voting against APC and PDP?
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Orch1981: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Thought they said its not easy to enter Japan.
Yes very hard to enter there but is a good country
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Mindlog: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Flesh10:

You are stupid. People like you are the ones that encourage these men

Encourage which men?

Is the video or the weather going to stop people from relocating from Nigeria?

Such videos have become the new Youtube niche for recent Nigerian immigrants in the UK, abeg make we hear word.

I am in the UK with her and I dey face my front.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

You think say na AC ? Lol freezer pro pro max max plus plus. I had to wear two under layer, sweat top, Nike light sport jacket, then winter jacket, still yet, ear dey block the day I forget head warmer. Nose dey bring blood and cartarrh, headache Dey come, I have to wear one light socks and one thick long one, body go heavy. Two trousers

Used to us sha, doing it for years now. But it’s tiring, I get too many supplements for house.

Nigeria have a great weather no cap.
naija has the best weather, what i dont like about naija weather is the heat period.. I want to experience the snow weather abroad oo. You guys are trying, I won't lie... it will be like living inside the refrigerator.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by LordErrk: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:
Make she relocate back to Nigeria, she wouldn't need visa for that

Do you even understand the context of the post? If Nigeria was good, a lot of people won't need to travel out. Do you understand now?
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by viodemus: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nigerian govt is the most incompetent group of leaders in the world.

A blessed country is the most beggar, the minerals found in Nigeria is getting scary by the day, it is getting to the point that every hole dug even for borehole, should be inspected and documented for natural resources traces and location. The resources is too much. The Turkish and Chinese and east Europeans are busy sending mini drilling drones all over Africa, to extract unknown samples detected with satellites and also send cargo drones to drill and take resources, under the leadership and people noses. They are coming up with 3d printers, space techs, agriculture, new forms of electronics, mew and excess building materials, stronger and durable machinery opportunities, and renewable energy.

Nigerian leaders don't have no clue of the pulse of the country, and they don't have a foreign diplomacy to navigate these times. The Russians, chinese, indians, middle east, and western countries are on the rush again. It will soon become even clearer to these collect small sabotage change leaders.

Nigeria is currently like a drunk man that was acting childish, then got home and crash slept on the floor of their house, only for them to wake up in the night, and see a bunch of armed robbers stealing on their street, with a couple getting ready to start offloading the Nigerian one; meanwhile, they have been stealing before now, but due to constant wealth, they want to steal in a new biggerr way. When Nigeria wakes up, because they have hint now, if they wake up, should they start provoking at the armed robbers, or be diplomatic, because your life depends on it.

Nigeria need to align with America for the next 30years, let the diplomacy be tilted that way, the new space shuttle fuel, and new techs are all using majority of African resources; so we need to be very loyal to America, and then even UK and Japan. We can cooperate on resource research, and share the resources with them, everybody else not african, is a customer and not partners.

If we have king Solomon type of wise leaders, there will be no need to japa outside of africa.

Japaree, skill up. The next 20 years will depend on you and how open the eyes of Nigerians have become.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
Le2money:
I'm in Scotland already. I wish you can witness this weather for just a day, u will blame the day ur mama born u to this world grin

I pray so too.. as this hardship is getting strong, I can adapt to any weather presently as long as it is no heat cos I hate hot weather.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
iezeiyida:
Yeah. Cold dey Japan but unlike UK, Canada, and co. I love Japan. Why you talk say Qatar na scam? Money dey there o
Good question!

Qatar is rich, no doubt but they don't recognize our education and skills. They hold a general belief that we Africans are migrant labourers... And guess what? Even when you settle for their menial job offers, the work conditions are very unpalatable and the pay austere.

You don't want to be told to go man the gates of some hotel even as a graduate of Hospitality whatever simply because the "Yah-Sheikh thinks you can not function well because you can't communicate in Arabic"!
Meanwhile you'll meet there Urdu and Persian relatives in your camp hostel (what they call 'free accommodation) who are yet struggling to balance economically...

Urdu never hammer for Doha na you wan hammer?

Plus Doha is about the only place you can see people speak English in that country...

Reason am cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:

Bottom line is that she has to endure or take a flight back to Nigeria.

I wan curse you but you are a product of bad government, the same bad government she's talking about, but you can't see it because you're one of the blind bats we have.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by ChukwuObe: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
This woman is mentally deranged and her family should attend to her and take to the nearest psychiatric hospital. Is she the only one that is bearing the effect of cold? And what about those British citizens that have no other place to go? Are British not facing the same cold and working even in the place where she is working? What about those in the coldest part of Canada, Russia and Finland? How many time have they been cursing their governments because of snow and cold they suffer? Obviously the woman is mentally imbalanced

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by UNDFTD: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
She's preaching to the choir! Anyone that still believes that LIEGERIA would EVER get better is either a RETARD or an IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Mindlog: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
LordErrk:

Do you even understand the context of the post? If Nigeria was good, a lot of people won't need to travel out. Do you understand now?

I "over understand" because I live and work in the same UK. The surge in Youtube channels on lamentations of some Nigerians especially those who recently moved to the UK is becoming irritating!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Iseeeeee
Iseeeeee
Iseeeeee

May GOD and DEVIL punish them and those hellbent on ensuring those wicked souls stay in power
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:

I "over understand" because I live and work in the same UK. The surge in Youtube channels on lamentations of some Nigerians especially those who recently moved to the UK is becoming irritating!

Oga, calm down.
Not everyone knows how to pretend and suffer in silence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
ChukwuObe:
This woman is mentally deranged and her family should attend to her and take to the nearest psychiatric hospital. Is she the only one that is bearing the effect of cold? And what about those British citizens that have no other place to go? Are British not facing the same cold and working even in the place where she is working? What about those in the coldest part of Canada, Russia and Finland? How many time have they been cursing their governments because of snow and cold they suffer? Obviously the man is mentally imbalanced
Did you watch and finish that video?
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by autodevice(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
habsydiamond:
Madam endure the weather ooo cos when una dey enjoy summer u no blame nigeria government na as winter come come u come dey blame... if u no like am again.. come make we exchange oo... I like cold weather...

It baffles me when I see this level of reasoning of some people. The emphasis here is not primarily on the weather. This woman is embittered because she wouldn't have to travel outside the country to look for greener pastures if our politicians were sincere on nation building. They prefer to stash money meant for projects: job creation initiatives, building of refineries, hospitals, schools etc in tanks, underground buildings.
It's very pathetic that most of us here are blinded by political,ethnic and religious inclination to know that our worst enemies are these politicians you are blindly hailing.
Nigerians don't have any business travelling outside in search for greener pastures, because God has abundantly blessed us from north to south, east to west with lots of resources. Look at Qatar that hosted the world cup, they have made judicious use of their oil money, to the betterment of their citizens and to attract foreign investments. Another example is Dubai in UAE. In Nigeria oil is a curse because of free looting.Instead of voting in healthy and competent leaders that will better our lots, we are more concerned about party, ethnicity, religion.
Our politicians have weaponised the artificial poverty they created to their own advantage because they know that you can NEVER resist ₦5,000 on election day or a position in their party where you will get a crumb of the loot.
Remember we have one life to live, Nigeria can be great again if you are determined to vote in competent hands.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Killermamba: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmWC1Dg7FyI

A Nigerian was seen earlier today shivering from and complaining about the ice formed on the ground in the UK, as she expresses her disappointment at the Nigerian government and blaming them for her relocation to a country with such extreme harsh weather condition.

Please watch to see her displeasure at the govt.

Amen to your prayers my sister.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by ChukwuObe: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:

Most of those complaining are fools. They are new here and they thought that abroad is a place where they can just sit down and be cashing out pound, dollar and euro. Are they saying that only those whose country are bad migrated to the UK and other foreign countres? What about the British citizens that migrated to New Zealand, Australia etc. Does that mean it is because their countries are bad? Most these Nigerians that just came here shouting are mentally deranged. They should have asked the people here before they migrated. Many of them knew the dangers they passed through before seeking aylum here. Even those Nigerians that are being arrested daily for drug trafficking will also blame it on bad government despite knowing the consequences? Many fools are unable to meet all the needs of their family and yet will be blaming government for their laziness. What a shame! Now this mad woman need to be checked in the nearest psychiatric hospital

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by kaymart: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Awoleesu:

Money dey Japan but cold dey too...
You see that Qatar ehn? No even think am. Na scam!
How is it scam...?
That beautiful Qatar?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Mindlog: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

Oga, calm down.
Not everyone knows how to pretend and suffer in silence.

Pretend and suffer in silence?shocked when I am not doing minimum wage job nor have to stand long hours in factories and warehouses even though I am not demeaning those doing them because it is honest work and paying their bills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Evacuation Almost Done On Otedola Bridge After Fuel Tanker Explosion. Photos / Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes / Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.