Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) (50413 Views)

I'm Tired- Lady In UK Cries Out Over Difficulty Finding Job / NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Memeni(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nairalanders nonentities, agbadorians, nigerians and tinubu idiotic urchins....food is ready come and pour out your stupidity and bigoted hatered as usual
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Heterodox(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
The others living in Nigeria are goats or what?

Useless weak woman.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by aspabay(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
All the curses go back to her head
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by kaymart: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Awoleesu:

Exactly!
The way you see am no be so e be bro...

E be like concentration camp for black Africans...
Even our Muslim fellows who think their ile-kewu larubawa + university degree can help them stii dey Doha dey wash dishes! grin
Hmmm.,.
Many Nigerians don't care about the kind of job they will do in the UK.
They just to earn a living and they believe the exchange rate will favour them....
U get?
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by eziemich: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:

It wouldn't lead to her death, if she takes appropriate measures, Nigerians who were born and raised in Nigeria have been living in the UK for decades and surviving the winter over the years.

No be only Stockholm na Stockfish!

Where was the insult? In your little mind, anyone who doesn't share your line of thought lives in "Maroko" abi na Makoko you wan type. cheesy

I repeat, she can always go back to Nigeria no be by force to stay UK.

Classified urchin
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Acidosis(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Omg... I had to stop the video after 15 seconds.. Omo, these curses are too much. shocked shocked

I advise APC urc..hins to avoid the video cos those heavy heavy curses fit touch una household.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Acidosis(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
aspabay:
All the curses go back to her head

Why? Are you a bullion van criminal?
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by nedzuby: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmWC1Dg7FyI

A Nigerian was seen earlier today shivering from and complaining about the ice formed on the ground in the UK, as she expresses her disappointment at the Nigerian government and blaming them for her relocation to a country with such extreme harsh weather condition.

Please watch to see her displeasure at the govt.

She should just shut up and stop. Her cursing will not do anything to anyone.

She had a choice and decided to relocate, let her enjoy all the seasons there and stop complaining when they pay her, she no go let anybody know
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
This particular winter is much colder, so, one has to adapt, adjust, band together with others.

I understand why she is cursing the leaders, but it wont change anything, i dont think it would even make her mental health any better.

If you have children, you have to be positive in front of them and inspire them, move around a lot, it will generate heat or do some small exercise not tooo much exercise and regularly, dont expose yourself to cold for long, you will be stronger.

If you fall sick, try also to move around and to do some task, that way you build resilience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
To be honest, governors who strip workers of their salaries, pensions, solid healthcare, quality education, and other benefits while eating billions in security votes and life pension ought to die, painfully.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
smiley smiley
Acidosis:

To be honest, governors who strip workers of their salaries, pensions, and other benefits while eating billions in security votes and life pension ought to die, painfully.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Toks2008(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

You have not experienced that kind of cold that is why you're talking this way.

Do you know what it feels like living inside the freezer? Someone said she wears nothing less than seven clothings everyday before she can go to work yet the cold is still biting.
Can you be doing that stress everyday? How many clothes do you even have to be changing with seven everyday.?

We always think its better on the other side..

She will get used to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by occfx: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

Do you know what it feels like living inside the freezer? Someone said she wears nothing less than seven clothings everyday before she can go to work yet the cold is still biting.
Can you be doing that stress everyday? How many clothes do you even have to be changing with seven everyday.?

In Norway you need boot with extra hill. Cold dey penetrate inside our normal shoe for here. I nearly froze if not for regular whiskey I take. I hardly stay outside more than 30mins upon all the sweater I wear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Mindlog: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
eziemich:

Classified urchin

Eyah, it seems you are hallucinating. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Make we change locations please madam.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by occfx: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
ahnie:
Why do they always look haggard n unkept after jetting out of NAIJA?
As for the men,they either keeps bushy or dirty dreadlocks with oblong forehead

The women they always have wide mouth, flaccid lips and dirty hair?

To cut hair for UK na 10pounds... 8k naira. Just to cut hair. Calculate am for 3 months, you go start foundation of a dublex in your village and still form hippy with your dread lock
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
You should go back to your country.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
I learn how to cut my hair by myself its not hard.
occfx:

To cut hair for UK na 10pounds... 8k naira. Just to cut hair. Calculate am for 3 months, you go start foundation of a dublex in your village and still form hippy with your dread lock
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by occfx: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
SeriouslySense:
I learn how to cut my hair by myself its not hard.

That's why they are looking haggard... They don't know how to cut hair by themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Toks2008:

She will get used to it.

Sure she will.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
occfx:

In Norway you need boot with extra hill. Cold dey penetrate inside our normal shoe for here. I nearly froze if not for regular whiskey I take. I hardly stay outside more than 30mins upon all the sweater I wear.

Hm.. omor.. I don't envy you guys.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by syntekelite(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
habsydiamond:
is that what u think... am not against her blaming the government.. but if she's complaining about the weather then she should know that many people would like to be in her shoes.

You don talk am finish. She even get time do video,she never see cold.. real cold her fingers no go fit hold phone...
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by nnamdi640: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
God will also punish urchins for supporting a criminal parading himself as politician aka mr bullion vans, Lagos money on the beat for 2023 election.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by ahnie: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
occfx:

They should gift themselves clippers then cut their hair themselves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Spectrum22: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

She's not serious. She didn't need to wear that much clothes, there are specific clothing designed for such weather.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by occfx: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
ahnie:

They should gift themselves clippers then cut their hair themselves.

Who get time, everybody busy ooo. Common woman you no go see fuckkk. If not FOR Buhari, Europe na non sense. Only good for vacation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
occfx:

If were wearing the right thermal wear, you wouldn't need to wear many layers.

I don't know why ppl don't do their research before travelling some where.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by planetx: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Who are this mythical thieving Nigerian leaders if not me and you, there is nobody in government during the Shagari regime still there, same for Babangida, Abacha, OBJ, even Jonathan but the same complaint of thieving leaders are constant. So who exactly are this thieving leaders that seems to never go away no matter the change in government and years passed.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Le2money(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
When I was in Nigeria, even inside Ac, I walk with no clothes on. When people here told me that the cold here can Impregnate ( joke ) someone, I said it wasn't me that I will walk with no clothes on...... infact when I get here......na three trousers I dey wear with 5 clothes on with one heavy jacket. Despite that, this cold reduces immunity in the body. I'm currently battling Covid as my body no fit fight the virus Cox of the bad weather.......we av bad leaders ni, Nigeria would av been the best place to live on earth

habsydiamond:
I pray so too.. as this hardship is getting strong, I can adapt to any weather presently as long as it is no heat cos I hate hot weather.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Litmus: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Princedapace:

Are u trying to pretend that u don't know what she is talking about?
Countries with workng systems have fewer citizens migrating abroad.
There are fewer south Africans abroad compared to Nigerians. And there are fewer south Africans in Nigeria compared to Nigerians in south Africa.
Same as USA, her citizens simply do vacation more than relocating.
When ur country works, u wouldn't go thru the hell of relocating to another country just anyhow like Nigerians do.
So, she is cursing Nigerians leaders becus they are the reason we keep running.

Actually the Number of Americans in the UK is nearly equivalent to that of Nigerians in the UK, see Google info below (Bolded):

7 Nov 2022 — There were approximately 178 thousand Nigerian nationals residing in the United Kingdom in 2021

There were approximately 166 thousand American nationals residing in the United Kingdom in 2021
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by maasoap(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:
Make she relocate back to Nigeria, she wouldn't need visa for that .

You think she was catching fun, right? Japa mentality don affect your brain.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by kaywhy09(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
The truth is that, nothing can satisfy humans.

You run from bad economy to bad weather, (your thought). None satisfy you still.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes / Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos) / Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.