Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) (50424 Views)

I'm Tired- Lady In UK Cries Out Over Difficulty Finding Job / NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Le2money:
When I was in Nigeria, even inside Ac, I walk with no clothes on. When people here told me that the cold here can Impregnate ( joke ) someone, I said it wasn't me that I them I will walk with no clothes on...... infact when I get here......na three trousers I dey wear with 5 clothes on with one heavy jacket. Despite that, this cold reduces immunity in the body. I'm currently battling Covid as my body no fit fight the virus Cox of the bad weather.......we av bad leaders ni, Nigeria would av been the best place to live on earth

sorry to hear about ur struggle... I pray we get it right this coming election. Cos another mistake is deadly for this country. Only God knows how people will survive if a wrong person is voted in as the president.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by planetx: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
iezeiyida:
Mehn no be small something. Freezing cold wan kill my Naija sister.. that's why I don't like living in the UK or any of these freezing cold climes.

If I wan Japa, I prefer somewhere like Japan and Qatar because money dey there, and no suffering from harsh cold
Who told you there is money for an African immigrant in Japan and Qatar, and for your information there is snow in Japan.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by maasoap(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

she is just seeking attention, most europe countries are colder than UK they have more snow that UK

yet you no one moaning about

Then we talk of Canada or northen states of US

They don't? That's a lie right there!
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:
Make she relocate back to Nigeria, she wouldn't need visa for that .
Leave the idiooot Mumu woman undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by SoaringLife01: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
OP,it seems your mission&vision is to discourage Nigerians from ‘japaing’.
You may have a good VP,but the cases you have posted recently are off the tangent.
These our Nigerian brothers and sisters complaining of the harsh winter should stop throwing tantrums like a 2 years old toddler.
It is just like a pregnant lady who is in her third trimester going about complaining that she will soon go into labour( my utmost respect to all our mothers).
Migration is part of human existence, so is adaptability. They should focus their energy on how to adapt to their new clime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Litmus: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
According to the American embassy in Paris, as of 2015, there are about 150,000 to 200,000 American citizens residing in France.

The estimated population of Nigerians currently living in France is 30,000.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Treassured: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
The Snow this woman Is complaining about Is what I like to be Sincere. I love Cold Weathers.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by CaptainFM1: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

You have not experienced that kind of cold that is why you're talking this way.

Do you know what it feels like living inside the freezer? Someone said she wears nothing less than seven clothings everyday before she can go to work yet the cold is still biting.
Can you be doing that stress everyday? How many clothes do you even have to be changing with seven everyday.?

We always think its better on the other side..

Why she no go middle east instead if she wants heat! Did Nigerian government sent her away or she did on her own. I'm in the UK too and I'm not going to blame this UK weather on Nigerian government because I chose to come here on my own. Even the indigenes don't like their own weather here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by fastseo: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
charlesdinho7:
foolish woman. nobody forced you into leaving nigeria. just want to trend
embarasseddid u watch the video? The woman was crying causing the leaders for making the youth leave Nigeria because of hunger. She said Nigeria has a good weather if everything is working we aren't supposed to be going there to stay - 13 degree... Thats a cold that might freeze one to death if care is not taken.

Please what she is doing is a protest about bad governance
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by occfx: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
1Sharon:

If were wearing the right thermal wear, you wouldn't need to wear many layers.

I don't know why ppl don't do their research before travelling some where.

As Nigeria dey hot like this with buhari and Tinubu trying to cause apocalypse you come see opportunity to japa, you go still begin do research? No be when you reach you go sit down begin do research. Life first because any second you stay in Nigeria is risky.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Litmus: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
According to Destatis, 300,000 - 400,000 Americans live in Germany.

As of 2021, there are about 83,000 Nigerians living in Germany;
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by fastseo: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Why she no go middle east instead if she wants heat! Did Nigerian government sent her away or she did on her own. I'm in the UK too and I'm not going to blame this UK weather on Nigerian government because I chose to come here on my own. Even the indigenes don't like their own weather here!
If Nigeria is doing well will u be in UK by this extreme cold working shift?
Even birds in UK are migrating to Africa by this period.

Bad government made every Nigerian want to leave .. Selling their house, their cars, their land want to go to an uncertain land.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by ArcFresky(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
habsydiamond:
is that what u think... am not against her blaming the government.. but if she's complaining about the weather then she should know that many people would like to be in her shoes.

You see ignorance is a powerful tool.
The people that would like to be in her shoes have never worn her shoe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by fastseo: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Litmus:

As of 2021, there are about 83,000 Nigerians living in Germany;
Make the entry easy just like for the Americans lets see how many Nigerians go remain here
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
ArcFresky:

You see ignorance is a powerful tool.
The people that would like to be in her shoes have never worn her shoe.
let me tell u the fact.. that woman is not that affected by the snow fall at all... cos if she was, she wouldn't have been smiling to the camera. If something hit u hard in few minutes u won't be urself again...
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Mindlog: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
maasoap:

You think she was catching fun, right? Japa mentality don affect your brain.

No be same UK, I dey? Make she calm down and face front, will it stop more Nigerians from relocating?
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Rdfactor(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
habsydiamond:
Madam endure the weather ooo cos when una dey enjoy summer u no blame nigeria government na as winter come come u come dey blame... if u no like am again.. come make we exchange oo... I like cold weather...

LoL. No. It's a different kind of cold. Sub zero. But that doesn't warrant her to be crying. She's just being emotional I think. If not for bad people, nigeria remains the best country I've lived in. Please this submission is personal to me, I don't want anyone to start attacking me because I know that's what Nigerians do whenever someone say sometimes good about Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Desusi: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
habsydiamond:
is that what u think... am not against her blaming the government.. but if she's complaining about the weather then she should know that many people would like to be in her shoes.
All these are results of poverty in the land Nigeria. Tell me my brother how Germans, Britons, Americans and Japanese would want to come and settle in Nigeria? Those who are yearnings to go there are doing so because here is hell in itself. In those days of my stay in Germany, skin heads would give me embarrassing signs on the roads telling "Auslander was macht du hier? Geht mal raus!.Meaning foreigners what are you doing here? Get away! We dare not go out alone in the night.ln the train, bus stop,canteen and swimming pools harassment everywhere.?Its not easy living abroad. A time will come, no matter what you enjoyed, you will be thinking of home.Brothers! No place like home!
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by uuzba(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
jesmond3945:
what is holding you. You think cold weather was built for the black man?
And she knew she is black and that place is cold and she still went there?
Which kind of mumustic-mumulism is that?
Are we to carry sun and go and give her in UK?
Abeg make I hear word this afternoon.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by planetx: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
99% of this abroad Nigerian You Tubers are always women, be like say Nigerian guys no get time for this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Litmus: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Princedapace:

Are u trying to pretend that u don't know what she is talking about?
Countries with workng systems have fewer citizens migrating abroad.
There are fewer south Africans abroad compared to Nigerians. And there are fewer south Africans in Nigeria compared to Nigerians in south Africa.
Same as USA, her citizens simply do vacation more than relocating.
When ur country works, u wouldn't go thru the hell of relocating to another country just anyhow like Nigerians do.
So, she is cursing Nigerians leaders becus they are the reason we keep running.

7 Nov 2022 — There were approximately 178 thousand Nigerian nationals residing in the United Kingdom in 2021

There were approximately 166 thousand American nationals residing in the United Kingdom in 2021

As of 2021, there are about 83,000 Nigerians living in Germany.

According to the American embassy in Paris, as of 2015, there are about 150,000 to 200,000 American citizens residing in France.

The estimated population of Nigerians currently living in France is 30,000.

Spain
Currently, there are 1,554,087 Americans living in Spain, of which 39,812 are from the United States. 

Nigerians in Portugal
Negligible

Number of Americans

Netherland:

Nigerians = 9,453 persons

There are an estimated 35,000 Americans living in the Netherlands.

So if you take each nation in Europe, Americans outnumber Nigerians. These are Americans that relocated not holiday makers.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by CaptainFM1: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
maasoap:

They don't? That's a lie right there!

Do you know anything about weather and climatology?

The closer you are to the Antarctica, the colder it gets. UK weather is significantly warm when you compare it with many of the Eastern European countries esp. those North of UK's latitudinal belt.

I can tell you this, because I've been to many of the European countries and I'm also currently in the UK now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Desusi:

All these are results of poverty in the land Nigeria. Tell me my brother how Germans, Britons, Americans and Japanese would want to come and settle in Nigeria? Those who are yearnings to go there are doing so because here is hell in itself. In those days of my stay in Germany, skin heads would give me embarrassing signs on the roads telling "Auslander was macht du hier? Geht mal raus!.Meaning foreigners what are you doing here? Get away! We dare not go out alone in the night.ln the train, bus stop,canteen and swimming pools harassment everywhere.?Its not easy living abroad. A time will come, no matter what you enjoyed, you will be thinking of home.Brothers! No place like home!
that's true.. you have said it all... most people travelling are doing it because of our poor economy.. if naira was equivalent to a dollar.. its will reduce the emigration from our side.. and economy can't be stable or improved without a good government... those in the aims of affairs in this country don't want our enemy to stable or improve cos if it does, they won't gain from it.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by uuzba(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Desusi:

White nations prefer africa to be poor so they can always export and sell their goods to us.
They prefer our poverty so they can always buy cheap raw materials for their industries. Cheap cobalt for electric car batteries from Congo...etc
If they come over here, they can afford to live comfortable lifestyles because their currency is always more valuable than ours. An they can setup big industries, which we don't seem to be able to do with our disorganisation.
So it's just a choice for them.
But they do not want us Africans to go over there. May be one or two, so it will satisfy their conscience to avoid appearing racist.
But this one that the whole Dugbe market is japa-ing to abroad? Oh no. They hate the large inflow of migrants and will react extremely racist towards that.
Sorry for your German experience.
I only ever spent 1 weekend in East Germany. My eyes were wide open, looking for who will come insult me.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by onuman: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:
Make she relocate back to Nigeria, she wouldn't need visa for that .

Let her relocate to Nigeria to do what? In Nigeria where ethno-religious bigots choose the worst of leaders to lead them and others in the one Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Probz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

Yes. Don't you know this woman? She's a YouTuber who lives in northern Ireland or so. She mentioned it in one of her vlogs.

Better Belfast/Derry than Cork, I suppose. Besides Dublin the Republic of Ireland is pretty rough and not really a place for someone with prospects. You definitely don’t want to live there.

Sha, I no-know the woman.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by CaptainFM1: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
fastseo:

If Nigeria is doing well will u be in UK by this extreme cold working shift?
Even birds in UK are migrating to Africa by this period.

Bad government made every Nigerian want to leave .. Selling their house, their cars, their land want to go to an uncertain land.

I don't do shift. I'm here to get Nigeria working because I have to be here. It's over 50th time of my coming here and I will never trade Nigeria to becoming any second class citizens anywhere in the world.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by ArcFresky(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
habsydiamond:
let me tell u the fact.. that woman is not that affected by the snow fall at all... cos if she was, she wouldn't have been smiling to the camera. If something hit u hard in few minutes u won't be urself again...

And you are a Nigerian oohh?
Like fela didn’t sing suffering and smiling?
Nigerians can like to suffer, u see that cold… if it start from you fingers, you will feel like you are holding a hot kettle.

Please
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Probz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
I’ve got a cousin (British-born-and-bred, no less, like) who lived in Canada for a few years and she had to just buckle up and go to work whatever the snow while she was there. People in the U.K. aren’t used to owt like the snow you get in Canada and the northerner parts of the States but at some point (unless it’s really that blistery) you’ve just got to get on with it when there’s money to be made. Canada’s a country that actually is equipped to deal with snow so they have more leeway for navigation when it’s like that. If a snow-day in Toronto became officially-authorised motif for a day inside smoking kush and drinking Joe (as feasibly-tempting as that would be at just-about any other time) no-one would go to work more than a few days in a year.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Mindlog: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
onuman:

Let her relocate to Nigeria to do what? In Nigeria where ethno-religious bigots choose the worst of leaders to lead them and others in the one Nigeria.

Then she should quietly face her life in the UK, complaining on YouTube channels about relocation to UK is now the new wave of the moment, content- wise.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
ArcFresky:

And you are a Nigerian oohh?
Like fela didn’t sing suffering and smiling?
Nigerians can like to suffer, u see that cold… if it start from you fingers, you will feel like you are holding a hot kettle.

Please
like seriously... I wish to experience it....presently all I pray for is a better country and econmy after the election... thats the only way those outside can come back home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes / Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos) / Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.