Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) (50423 Views)

I'm Tired- Lady In UK Cries Out Over Difficulty Finding Job / NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Ensquare(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Where is the solution to this?
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
habsydiamond:
I pray so too.. as this hardship is getting strong, I can adapt to any weather presently as long as it is no heat cos I hate hot weather.

Be careful what you wish for.
Have you heard of frostbite? Where cold will condemn your hand or any part of your body?

That's how bad winter and cold seasons can be over there and you're wishing for it.

Here's what cold can do to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Globad(f): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
shantti:
How did the early men who lived in these regions survive this type of cold in the ancient times,
I mean, the era before it was even discovered that u can cover your bodies with animal hides. The era when humans walked literally naked

There were no human beings there until the migration from parts of Africa
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by ogwumgbe: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:

It wouldn't lead to her death, if she takes appropriate measures, Nigerians who were born and raised in Nigeria have been living in the UK for decades and surviving the winter over the years.

No be only Stockholm na Stockfish!

Where was the insult? In your little mind, anyone who doesn't share your line of thought lives in "Maroko" abi na Makoko you wan type. cheesy

I repeat, she can always go back to Nigeria no be by force to stay UK.

Bleep off, your type is the reason the government has been looting your future dry and you look and do nothing, ezi, get lost move out this platform, bingo
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
kaymart:

How is it scam...?
That beautiful Qatar?
Exactly!
The way you see am no be so e be bro...

E be like concentration camp for black Africans...
Even our Muslim fellows who think their ile-kewu larubawa + university degree can help them stii dey Doha dey wash dishes! grin
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
autodevice:

It baffles me when I see this level of reasoning of some people. The emphasis here is not primarily on the weather. This woman is embittered because she wouldn't have to travel outside the country to look for greener pastures if our politicians were sincere on nation building. They prefer to stash money meant for projects: job creation initiatives, building of refineries, hospitals, schools etc in tanks, underground buildings.
It's very pathetic that most of us here are blinded by political,ethnic and religious inclination to know that our worst enemies are these politicians you are blindly hailing.
Nigerians don't have any business travelling outside in search for greener pastures, because God has abundantly blessed us from north to south, east to west with lots of resources. Look at Qatar that hosted the world cup, they have made judicious use of their oil money, to the betterment of their citizens and to attract foreign investments. Another example is Dubai in UAE. In Nigeria oil is a curse because of free looting.Instead of voting in healthy and competent leaders that will better our lots, we are more concerned about party, ethnicity, religion.
Our politicians have weaponised the artificial poverty they created to their own advantage because they know that you can NEVER resist ₦5,000 on election day or a position in their party where you will get a crumb of the loot.
Remember we have one life to live, Nigeria can be great again if you are determined to vote in competent hands.
I am not against her bashing the government... what has the government done for me that will make me support them.. nothing.. what am saying is that many people in this country will love to have a taste of what she's complaining about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sultty:
and a resounding amen
Amen
Only you typed AMEN.
This is a woman heaping curses on the Nigerian Govt. on behalf of the suffering people of Nigeria of which Nairaland is not an exception. Yet see the 1st two threads filled with counter curses and hatred for her.

This is the singular reason I stopped doing giving away. I can't be suffering only to giveaway my sweat to those who want to remain in darkness kicking against all forms of Liberation. I have faced my Family and I know them very well more than anyone else.

They will say a LOUDER AMEN to her prayers anyway, anytime.

Honestly, it's easier to deceive people than convince them that they have been deceived.
Make dem suffer more! Tinubu all the way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by ModCaller: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
etrouble:
I think she is mentally unstable, if not, she won't be posting this nonsense when she is not held down at gun point. As for the thieving leaders, they and their family will all die miserably
No they won't die miserably. That's what you guys have been using to console yourselves
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

Have you heard of frostbite? Where cold will condemn your hand or any part of your body?

That's how bad winter and cold seasons can be over there and you're wishing for it.

Eli shït! shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Probz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
I appreciate the sentiments but there’s more to the world than just Nigeria (1 country out or 180). If you can’t handle the cold, go back to the kitchen.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:

Pretend and suffer in silence?shocked when I am not doing minimum wage job nor have to stand long hours in factories and warehouses even though I am not demeaning those doing them because it is honest work and paying their bills.

I'm not talking about the nature of job here. I'm talking about suffering in the harsh weather.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by alekuwodo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
The intriguing part of the problem are these sets that a paid peanuts by the looters to counter those of us that a clamouring for good governance.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by jesmond3945: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
afbstrategies:

You cannot survive here if you have this kind of attitude and thinking. I have been very critical of Nigerian leaders and the horrible things they make put Nigerians through, but the truth is that there's nothing like motherland. There's no time I feel at home than visiting and being with my people. Even being in olodi apapa where my struggle and hustle began still is inspiring to me. The idea that living abroad is a piece of cake is laughable but doable, you just have to strive and endure before you pull it off.
I don't blame the woman or nobody in her shoes. I only blame Nigerian thieves in government whose evil hearts make it difficult for the average person to have a better life, which in turn slows down immigrating to other Countries.
who are the people supporting the leaders? The people have the power but they prefer bad leaders who will make things bad. A good example is the current election season. Thats why I said she should not bother about our leaders or nigerians but to think of how to better her life because the people she cares about only care about their tribal or religious leaning.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

yeh!!!! This is strong... but I still wish to experience it.... anything you guys are doing there to survive the weather, we will do it together.

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by afbstrategies: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
jesmond3945:
who are the people supporting the leaders? The people have the power but they prefer bad leaders who will make things bad. A good example is the current election season. Thats why I said she should not bother about our leaders or nigerians but to think of how to better her life because the people she cares about only care about their tribal or religious leaning.

Well I can't support the leaders if I don't live there and trade away that PVC by collecting 5000 naira for data like you are currently doing now.
Just shut up and leave the woman alone because I don't have time to join issues with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by babaowambe: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

she is just seeking attention, most europe countries are colder than UK they have more snow that UK

yet you no one moaning about

Then we talk of Canada or northen states of US
no one like the cold weather anywhere even the locals who can afford to migrate to the southern hemisphere which is experiencing summer will migrate to escape the cold and long nights
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Probz(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

Here another one complaining in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kneCo2ngD04

That one I can understand. Canada snow’s something else altogether. In the U.K., on the other hand, all you’ve got to do is be careful walking on patches of ice about once a year. Britain isn’t a nation that has plenty of snow (except certain parts of Scotland) so when it does come it’s quite the event.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by laivwire(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mumu people plenty for this platform sha. undecided They fail to comprehend before rushing to type garbage.

Nobody stopped you from going there to see for yourself. If you can't get out of Nigeria, blame yourself not others who were successful in doing it. If you're asking her to come back to Nigeria just because you did not have the opportunity to go then it's a shame. It's a shameful mentality that has always held us back in the stone age. Held Africans back. It's a bad pull-down attitude africans exhibit in and outside Africa wherever they go. Its a plague that will never let us develop till we turn to ashes.

Winter is not a dream season, it is brutal and words cannot define it. Africans suffer from being stuck in menial jobs for ages, flogging your body on a daily just to survive with barely any savings. Life is way softer in Nigeria working corporate and all but the societal challenges have just made it inhabitable. We are forced to make a choice; enjoy a good system but suffer physically and mentally or enjoy life but live in fear of a failed system.

If Nigeria is half as good, they'll be begging us to visit Europe but the poor leadership and below-average mentality from those who continue to elect mediocres put us in this state.

Parties who should not even have the effontery to set up campaign venues are front runners for another presidential term. Smh. When the country is in total shambles and we have nowhere to escape to since they won't accept us, only then perhaps can we gain our senses that we have been on the wrong path ever since.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by bepositive11: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
shantti:
How did the early men who lived in these regions survive this type of cold in the ancient times,
I mean, the era before it was even discovered that u can cover your bodies with animal hides. The era when humans walked literally naked

In ancient times when humans walked naked, they didn't live in very cold areas. They moved to colder areas after they found ways to keep themselves warm through fire and wood.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
habsydiamond:
naija has the best weather, what i dont like about naija weather is the heat period.. I want to experience the snow weather abroad oo. You guys are trying, I won't lie... it will be like living inside the refrigerator.

Good to experience am sha, but e no easy, especially when you need wakeup morning to go work, mad
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by jesmond3945: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
ictplotter:

As someone without help or support its more difficult in making in Abroad than Nigeria.
But to the common man in nigeria they pack money from floor in Abroad
abroad is hard. She doesnt deserve to be there. Go and ask countries that are poorer than Nigeria, there citizens dont like to travel abroad because their government look after them. However, in Nigeria that is blessed people are leaving because of corrupt leaders. Instead of people to chase them away they are praising them.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Akerele44(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

You have not experienced that kind of cold that is why you're talking this way.

Do you know what it feels like living inside the freezer? Someone said she wears nothing less than seven clothings everyday before she can go to work yet the cold is still biting.
Can you be doing that stress everyday? How many clothes do you even have to be changing with seven everyday.?

We always think its better on the other side..
Serious cold no catch her....if serious cold catches her she won't be the one recording the video of herself shivering

With her flat nose i already knew her tribe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
habsydiamond:
yeh!!!! This is strong... but I still wish to experience it.... anything you guys are doing there to survive the weather, we will do it together.

You can wish to travel there but never wish to experience the extreme cold. Not always nice.

A nairalander just commented his own experience. After fully covered up, blood was coming out of his nose because he forgot to wear a warm hat.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by iammolise(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
But if u check am, crying about the govnt from over there and have burger for dinner later is far better than doing same here and ur falling in a bowl of garri in the night, and if devil wan punish u DSS discover u u go chop wotowoto for dat dinner.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by assholemods: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
A beg this woman shut up? Your cursing will not change anything come back home and vote.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Mindlog: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

I'm not talking about the nature of job here. I'm talking about suffering in the harsh weather.

I have previously worked in South Sudan, personally the harshness of UK's cold is way better than the harshness of South Sudan's scorching sun at least I get to dress appropriately for the cold, have heating in the car and at home,,,,,,,,,but South Sudan was hell despite the good pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Probz(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

Here another one complaining in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kneCo2ngD04

Wait, this is somewhere in the U.K.?
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by isahsalee: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Attention seeker, comeback home!
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by assholemods: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

How will you call that suffering? That is what nature puts there Their citizens are not complaining.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Probz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:

I have previously worked in South Sudan, personally the harshness of UK's cold is way better than the harshness of South Sudan's scorching sun at least I get to dress appropriately for the cold, have heating in the car and at home,,,,,,,,,but South Sudan was hell despite the good pay.

South Sudan sounds unbearable weather-wise.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Probz:

Wait, this is somewhere in the U.K.?

Yes. Don't you know this woman? She's a YouTuber who lives in northern Ireland or so. She mentioned it in one of her vlogs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes / Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos) / Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.