Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? (33514 Views)

Which City Is The Best And Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by foxxydude: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Osariemen12:

If you care to know, there are two cities in the whole world: New York City and Benin City. None of them is dirty. Both stand tall in league of cosmopolitan geographical locations.

Beer parlour gist grin

1 Like

Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by foxxydude: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
DatNaijaGuy:

That's not true.
Be truthful to yourself.

Prove me wrong?
Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by DennisEche(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

The commissioner of info has debunked that already

https://www.newsecho.com.ng/news/retrospect-abia-govt-house-not-on-rent-information-commissioner/
Be waiting for the commissioner of information to say otherwise.
Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by DennisEche(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

The commissioner of info has debunked that already

https://www.newsecho.com.ng/news/retrospect-abia-govt-house-not-on-rent-information-commissioner/
Be waiting for the commissioner of information to say otherwise. see your news source sef chop and chop media
Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by DatNaijaGuy: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
foxxydude:

Prove me wrong?

How many state capitals have you been to?
I can tell you for a fact that Lafia, Makurdi and many states capitals.
Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by foxxydude: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
DatNaijaGuy:

How many state capitals have you been to?
I can tell you for a fact that Lafia, Makurdi and many states capitals.

Is Benin City a dirty city or not?
Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by hopefulLandlord: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
syntekelite:

Lol.. u know them wella.. i wish all those nairaland atheists go go there go dey shout juju no exist,dem go use dem test local technology .. but their girls fine sha except say once them love na till death ohhh..

Why didn't these people just win $1M Randy challenge?
Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by JohnOkolo: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
babasolution:
Have seen several threads and comments were lokoja is described as the worst capital in Nigeria and the most underdeveloped.

But is this really true given the situation of kogi.

Kogi state is composed of minority tribes who do not have strong representatives at the federal. How many strong kogi ministers have there been since 1999.

The federal investments in kogi such as the ajoakuta steel are moribund.The state investments like the dangote cement factory are doing relatively well but it's not enough.

Kogi population is relatively low with different tribes who stay more in their localities than in the capital, that's why I think lokoja is small.

Most kogi people either reside in Abuja or in their hometowns not in lokoja.

Have been in kogi before like over ten years back,I think the state is cool and quite organised. It just needs work on the roads which are particularly bad and clean up.

Lokoja is not bad as people paint it,most people that travel through lokoja only see the outskirts and assume that's how the whole town is.

Lokoja is a small town but not as bad as painted given the situation of the state itself

Thats far from the truth, when we have some Northern states you don't even remember their capital how will Lokoja with its closeness to Abuja be so bad when compared to what we have elsewhere
Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by silverkings: 3:13am On Dec 21, 2022
foxxydude:
Benin city is the dirtiest state capital in Nigeria
You're okay I doubt
Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by FuckSilly: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2022
Satazaa:
Go to a court of law and prove the efficacy of voodoo in order to validate your spurious and senseless claims, how do you even know voodoo if you are not a practictioner yourself, again the two governor's you mentioned are not even ebiras anyway, let's know where you are from and we can also throw dirt at your tribe too because every tribe has thier baggages, kindly unlearn all the trash in your head to enable you have a balanced and unbiased view of people because in every tribe there are the good, the bad and the ugly undecided
Shut up with your nonsense and stop being a hypocrite.
He stated the obvious facts.

Is it not more stupid of you to believe in the power of God and not believe that evil exists?
Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Robenna(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Oya snap one place send if e sure for u

Zukwanuike
Oya take this one as note

I love alone 7deck

Or has been demolished

Rest�
Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Robenna(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Oya snap one place send if e sure for u

Zukwanuike
Oya take this one as note

I love alone 7deck
It has been demolished

Rest�
Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Demigod22: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Has he ever ruled anyone in Kogi before?!

The Constituency he represent in Lagos is far ahead of anywhere in Kogi, Anambra or Adamawa

He wasn't the one that made it far better, Lagos State enjoyed development as capital of Nigeria, the governors after Tinubu gave little face up.

James Faleke will never rule Kogi State, not even in his dream. If he is so good, we as kogites will support him to become governor in Lagos.
Re: Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by raydboi(m): 5:47am On Dec 24, 2022
Lol.
You have not been to Awka. Till then....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Live Pictures From APC Campaign House / Why APC Lost In Rivers / My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.