Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu (31385 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by ARmanx(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2022
Jus remember if she is not a virgin devalue her by half jus the way if u dont have money they also devalue you by half the high value among women is the virgins at least that u fit sure seh na u get the bikin….!!! Even real women know hoes are low value ! Secondly be brutal with women they deserve less
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Enemyofpeace: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

ihate that word HOOKUP

what is the difference between hookup and hangout

very annonying word HOOKUP...

as a friend when isay

IWANNA HOOKUP WITH SOMEONE or IWANNA HANGOUT WITHOUT SOMEONE

no bi the same thing em mean?

wiseone28 can we hook up or hangout tonight
let's hangout at my place
this weekend
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2022
She is a very useless.person

in d 60s 70 prostitution is minimal.....because life was easy a bit......

today every young gal in naija...hold smart phones which have made prostitution incoporated which is sad

that lady is an

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by gaby(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Kaysalas:

You can't even be certain. Just believe what you will and live your life.

Not everyone is certainly not certain about his mum.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by livinbygrace: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2022
longetivity:
Foolish lady, it's Ur mother that is their chairlady

She is saying nothing but the truth except you you dont understand her message.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by dealslip(f): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2022
BigYash:
Because the bastard mama was an olosho in her days,doesn't mean everyone's mom was like her mom. Her mama no even know who she burn the idiot for like I heard
but this generation is quick to generalize all women of this generation as olosho, now that she generalized our mothers, you want to exonerate yours.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by bikefab(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2022
Your mother started hook-up...
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by babajero(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

ihate that word HOOKUP

as a friend when isay

Hook up and hang out are not the same thing, you can hang out with someone without having sex because it mostly happen in a busy place like eatery, but hook up is another name for prostitution or in layman's term ashawo, because before even hooking up they have already concluded price and payment. Hook up is an online prostitution or ashawo business.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Basiljoe: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2022
It’s ugly, but as Hypergamy becomes an increasingly normalized a blurring of the line between dating and prostitution becomes more common." - Rational Male

Open Hypergamy becomes open prostitution, but this relationship becomes an accepted exchange or transaction the more comfortable women get with revealing the crueler nature of their sexual strategy." - Rational Male

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by KullestKid101(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2022
longetivity:
Foolish lady, it's Ur mother that is their chairlady
The amount of likes I'm seeing here shows how many hook-up girls on nairaland that are enjoying their dirty jobs cry
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by wiseone28: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2022
babajero:
Hook up and hang out are not the same thing, you can hang out with someone without having sex because it mostly happen in a busy place like eatery, but hook up is another name for prostitution or in layman's term ashawo, because before even hooking up they have already concluded price and payment. Hook up is an online prostitution or ashawo business.
Why waste your precious time to educate an almajiri?

Candidlady is a boy with a saggy balls.

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Candidlady: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
wiseone28:
Why waste your precious time to educate an almajiri?

Candid.lady is a boy with a saggy balls.

lol

this man rest please try rest in peace

wiseone28
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by newnigerdelta1: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
A popular Facebook 'marriage counsellor', prophetess Jane Chukwu has revealed that older generation mothers started hookup which is the liberal name for 'online' prostitution which many young ladies have now seen as fashionable.

According to Chukwu, older generation mothers saw s3x as a transaction.

Old ashawo kobo kobo , you wrote rubbish

She shared her thoughts on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/100003235703476/posts/pfbid02rZNMjcL6fZEcTDL2bDLsZyY8hvkRuQTkaR8L8vRh4qDakPHpVEutoDasJtNCDikil/?app=fbl
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Aguiyimba(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Franzinni:
She is absolutely right ... I remember one day in 2020, I was with my aunty, and we started talking about the youth, I tried to update her on what the girls of nowadays are up to and she cut me short saying "shebi it's becasue there is video camera to record and internet to share that is why we think it's new ..." She now proceeded to tell me of her friend who was dating sunny Ade back then and how her friend use to run a gig where she goes to meet a white man who enjoys watching his German shepherd have s3x with African women ... For money ...

This was in early 70s.

So your aunty had sex with the white man's German shepherd.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Kaysalas(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
gaby:

Not everyone is certainly not certain about his mum.
In as much as I feel this(topic) is absolutely unnecessary but your comment makes me wanna probe further. All through childhood, I guess you simply had a way to monitor everyone. By taking a gaze at anyone, you could tell, who is sleeping around from who cheated on her partner just once. Or your assumption is based on what you heard them say about their faithfulness to their husbands and seeming act of disgust at the mention of such.
Now, don't get me wrong. While I am not saying all women were/are slu*ts, I am only saying it is almost impossible to be 100% sure of anybody. You can only speak for yourself.
A woman who slept with another man in order to help her family through difficult times will almost certainly not disclose it to anyone.
My point is you never can be too sure. Peace
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Aguiyimba(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

See how you and dis ur Wife are Misyarning.

HANG OUT- means to Go out with a Person and have a Nice time.

HOOK UP- Means a Girl meeting up a Guy/Man for Paid Sex.

Candidlady your attention is needed here
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Katcall:
You sound agitated. I was expecting you to take an impartial stand

I know her personally, hence my assertion. She says a whole lot of nonsense. I'm tired of her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by BigYash: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
dealslip:

but this generation is quick to generalize all women of this generation as olosho, now that she generalized our mothers, you want to exonerate yours.
I repeat,if your mother was ,not everyone's mother was. You want to compare the girl we have nowadays with our mothers? Abi na 1990 them born your mama? You dey wyne me ni ? Just dey play ... Dey play!
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by KENFERDYOORI(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
First premise " our mothers are not different from today women", second premise " the difference is Internet and Feminism".
Apparently, she's confused sad
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by gaby(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kaysalas:

In as much as I feel this(topic) is absolutely unnecessary but your comment makes me wanna probe further. All through childhood, I guess you simply had a way to monitor everyone. By taking a gaze at anyone, you could tell, who is sleeping around from who cheated on her partner just once. Or your assumption is based on what you heard them say about their faithfulness to their husbands and seeming act of disgust at the mention of such.
Now, don't get me wrong. While I am not saying all women were/are slu*ts, I am only saying it is almost impossible to be 100% sure of anybody. You can only speak for yourself.
A woman who slept with another man in order to help her family through difficult times will almost certainly not disclose it to anyone.
My point is you never can be too sure. Peace

The only thing I have the energy and time to type right now is "I know who's son I am, and I believe my mother, so, if your case is different, refrain from sounding this generalized with so much certainty".

No more mentions, please.

Peace
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Kaysalas(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Prophet of doom talking ill about her mom.
No be men dey patronize them?
Are men exempted from the sin
You don start with your Mumu analogy again. The topic was/is hook up didn't start today. It's not about women are to blame rather than men! grin
Why are you so d*umb? grin
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by caye(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Franzinni:
She is absolutely right ... I remember one day in 2020, I was with my aunty, and we started talking about the youth, I tried to update her on what the girls of nowadays are up to and she cut me short saying "shebi it's becasue there is video camera to record and internet to share that is why we think it's new ..." She now proceeded to tell me of her friend who was dating sunny Ade back then and how her friend use to run a gig where she goes to meet a white man who enjoys watching his German shepherd have s3x with African women ... For money ...

This was in early 70s.

Yesu!!!!
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Broveens42(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
AyeMoJuba:
Most of the comments here are from people who are still at the stage of denial

Why do you all think your Mother, sisters, Aunts are different from the ones outside your family?

All of them are the same without exemption .

That's one thing about humans.. it is caused by instinctive jealousy. That's the nature. Look at what instinctive jealousy does; it makes you see things differently, though they are same.
A classical example.. a mother denies her husband sex because he didn't give her money for stuff.. that's transactional. When the right opportunity presents itself, she will give it to another man in return for a favour.. it isn't about whom you're dealing with, but the nature itself.
Second example, your aunty could be just 2 -4 years younger than your mum.. but some of them were involved in sexually harassing us, growing up.. are the aunties not in same generation with the mothers? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Franzinni: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aguiyimba:

So your aunty had sex with the white man's German shepherd.
no she was talking about your aunty ... The one who liked real doggy
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Reliableman: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
If you find a good woman to marry, know she isn't good. They aren't available anymore
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kaysalas:

You don start with your Mumu analogy again. The topic was/is hook up didn't start today. It's not about women are to blame rather than men! grin
Why are you so d*umb? grin
You should be worried about your mumumess of highest order. Seems you v marked me for attacks anywhere. It's a psychological disorder that you v developed and it ll not be cured.
The narrative said our mothers started it meaning women in the past. She described prostitution as if only women have sex with women or women initiate the sex only. But you this foo lish boy is here to just type. Let's do IQ test to know how stupi d you are
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Katcall: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
ARmanx:
Jus remember if she is not a virgin devalue her by half jus the way if u dont have money they also devalue you by half the high value among women is the virgins at least that u fit sure seh na u get the bikin….!!! Even real women know hoes are low value ! Secondly be brutal with women they deserve less
with sluts springing up everywhere, where are the virgins?
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Broveens42(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
livinbygrace:

She is saying nothing but the truth except you you dont understand her message.

Exactly.. I saw pictures of my dad partying hard with afro and baggy pants, surrounded by beautiful ladies. The only difference was that the ladies dressed in flowing gowns. Seems it was the dress code for parties then.
But I could tell they had a lot of sex with the ladies, when I scrutinized those pictures

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Katcall: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
let's hangout at my place this weekend
you go pay oh. she like shawarma
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Menclothing: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hook up can't be seen among north east

8k only

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by dazzlingd(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
God1000:
But it wasn't this bad then, there was culture of shame which no longer exist

Hookup has become a walk of life for many young women in our society.

Hookup girls everywhere

They are here on nairaland too, they are even on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by phemmyfour: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

ihate that word HOOKUP

as a friend when isay

The original meaning of HOOK UP is clean. Social media have a way of bastardizing the original meaning of words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / A Letter To My Future Wife. / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.