Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu (31390 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by dnawah(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
ExAngel007:
A popular Facebook 'marriage counsellor', prophetess Jane Chukwu has revealed that older generation mothers started hookup which is the liberal name for 'online' prostitution which many young ladies have now seen as fashionable.

According to Chukwu, older generation mothers saw s3x as a transaction.

She shared her thoughts on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/100003235703476/posts/pfbid02rZNMjcL6fZEcTDL2bDLsZyY8hvkRuQTkaR8L8vRh4qDakPHpVEutoDasJtNCDikil/?app=fbl
hook up prophetess, grin grin grin
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Franzinni: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
nothing is new under the sun
I swear Chief. Nah rinse and repeat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by dnawah(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

ihate that word HOOKUP

what is the difference between hookup and hangout

very annonying word HOOKUP...

as a friend when isay

IWANNA HOOKUP WITH SOMEONE or IWANNA HANGOUT WITHOUT SOMEONE

no bi the same thing em mean?
no be the same o!one na indoors the other one na outside o!

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by benqo01(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
SHE IS RIGHT JUST THAT THE ONES NOW DON UPGRADE AM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Justbehave(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Without hookup and oloshoism. Many girls obituary announcement go plenty because hunger go do do dem shege.

10 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by bigdammyj: 5:13am On Dec 20, 2022
Noted.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by TheWordM: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2022
Damn.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Evilblakman2: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2022
longetivity:
Foolish lady, it's Ur mother that is their chairlady

English is hard I know
Try and read without sentiments

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by jimter44(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2022
I guess it's only her mother that did hook-up in those days.

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by sammirano: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2022
You mean Igbo mother's grin

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by LOVEGINO(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
A popular Facebook 'marriage counsellor', prophetess Jane Chukwu has revealed that older generation mothers started hookup which is the liberal name for 'online' prostitution which many young ladies have now seen as fashionable.

According to Chukwu, older generation mothers saw s3x as a transaction.

She shared her thoughts on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/100003235703476/posts/pfbid02rZNMjcL6fZEcTDL2bDLsZyY8hvkRuQTkaR8L8vRh4qDakPHpVEutoDasJtNCDikil/?app=fbl
ur mama really try for u.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by FuckSilly: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

ihate that word HOOKUP

as a friend when isay

You dey do HOOKUP or not?

How you can know,

Count the number of men you claimed to have been in a serious relationship with or your ex, and count the of men YOU'VE SLEPT WITH.

DO THE MATH!
THAT'S HOOKUP.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Evilblakman2: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2022
Franzinni:
haha her friend o ... She told me how the woman was the hottest slay mama until they lost touch only for the woman to call her one day from calabar, the woman couldn't even afford a phone and she had to go to a pharmacy and beg to use thiser phone to call out ... It is karma that came full circle ... The woman later died old , lonely and broken ... Slay queens take note, life is in stages, you are preparing for the next stage with the actions of this stage... If you like waste your youth then grow up and be visiting one church to another claiming village people ...

Ehn it just had to be a calabar lady , fake story
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Akharmony: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2022
There is nothing new under the heavens. . This generation too shall pass away.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by BigCowHornn: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2022
Ahhhh.. she confesses!

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2022
She should shut the fuccckup
My mum was never like that

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Ezeego1(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2022
Franzinni:
haha her friend o ... She told me how the woman was the hottest slay mama until they lost touch only for the woman to call her one day from calabar, the woman couldn't even afford a phone and she had to go to a pharmacy and beg to use thiser phone to call out ... It is karma that came full circle ... The woman later died old , lonely and broken ... Slay queens take note, life is in stages, you are preparing for the next stage with the actions of this stage... If you like waste your youth then grow up and be visiting one church to another claiming village people ...

Making calls in 1970s??

Going to a pharmacy to make calls in the 70s

I'm finding it difficult to believe this your story embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by BATified2023: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2022
kestolove95:
We know prostitution originated from South East... Evn d hookup Nd call girl are all eastern invention...
God bless u

They want to judge everyone with what is happening in their region, even nnamdi Kanu made it clear 99.9% of Igbo women are prostitutes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by abobote: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2022
Rubbish, all these self made prophetesses

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Hyacinthbill: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2022

Enjoy powerful bass and crystal clear sound with a long playtime so you can enjoy your music without distortion !

supports memory card, auxiliary port, strap carriage , FM radio etc.

Price - N20,000

Payment on delivery nationwide via GIG logistics.

call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by cooooooks(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2022
Don't hate your profession

Candidlady:
sad

ihate that word HOOKUP

as a friend when isay

wiseone28 can we hook up or hangout tonight

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Franzinni: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2022
Evilblakman2:

Ehn it just had to be a calabar lady , fake story
who knack reach calabar ladies ... And thier men too ... You should be proud ... Your women know how to treat a man. Kai ekaite that year shaaaaaa!!!
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2022
Wahala
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Evilblakman2: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:
just imagine two old men with hair for chest and preeeek yarning dust..

trying to twist English

If they say no to prostitution will dey die
If they didn’t give the men right to purchase them like goods will they die
Please don’t be derivative
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Franzinni: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2022
Ezeego1:

Making calls in 1970s??

Going to a pharmacy to make calls in the 70s

I'm finding it difficult to believe this your story embarassed
haha read again ... They lost contact ... Back then and then reconnected.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by hardon1(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
She means her mother and this generation of girls started hookup business.

If govt banned hookup, most Nigeria girls including the one above me might commit suicide

I swear...
Wetin dey shock me join na say even working class girls dey do am too. bankers, company receptionists, teachers, nurses, broadcasters and ladies with businesses

though with higher price because they have something to fall back when there is no client

However, when they find a client willing to foot it, they are game

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by judedwriter(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2022
In fact, hook up is as old as creation.

Prostitution has always been operational from history of mankind.

4 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Evilblakman2: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2022
Franzinni:
who knack reach calabar ladies ... And thier men too ... You should be proud ... Your women know how to treat a man. Kai ekaite that year shaaaaaa!!!

Hahaha you should be a fictional writer because you too good
I’m not calabar btw even if I’m from cross river and I can tell you that is just stereotype
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2022
Promiscuity has always existed. People were just more discreet in days past.

5 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Franzinni: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2022
Evilblakman2:

Hahaha you should be a fictional writer because you too good
I’m not calabar btw even if I’m from cross river and I can tell you that is just stereotype
wow ... I believed it all my life ! cry
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by underpinna: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2022
Franzinni:
She is absolutely right ... I remember one day in 2020, I was with my aunty, and we started talking about the youth, I tried to update her on what the girls of nowadays are up to and she cut me short saying "shebi it's becasue there is video camera to record and internet to share that is why we think it's new ..." She now proceeded to tell me of her friend who was dating sunny Ade back then and how her friend use to run a gig where she goes to meet a white man who enjoys watching his German shepherd have s3x with African women ... For money ...

This was in early 70s.

Buhari never born that time?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / A Letter To My Future Wife. / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.