Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu (31380 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by stacyadams: 9:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Franzinni:
haha her friend o ... She told me how the woman was the hottest slay mama until they lost touch only for the woman to call her one day from calabar, the woman couldn't even afford a phone and she had to go to a pharmacy and beg to use thiser phone to call out ... It is karma that came full circle ... The woman later died old , lonely and broken ... Slay queens take note, life is in stages, you are preparing for the next stage with the actions of this stage... If you like waste your youth then grow up and be visiting one church to another claiming village people ...

But u know what they say about "show me your friend and I will tell u who you are" grin
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by yahoodetector: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2022
kestolove95:
We know prostitution originated from South East... Evn d hookup Nd call girl are all eastern invention...

Internet never lies grin

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2022
kestolove95:
We know prostitution originated from South East... Evn d hookup Nd call girl are all eastern invention...

When we talk about women, I don't want to remember sout waste women.

Tuaah! Dirty things!

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Lumig: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Let's call it what it is.
Hookup is PROSTITUTION and rate of PROSTITUTION in our society depicts how morally bankrupt our females are.
If you have female children... I really don't know what to say
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2022
longetivity:
Foolish lady, it's Ur mother that is their chairlady

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS URCHIN.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by IamOrei(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2022
She is right
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Kaysalas(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2022
gaby:
You can only be certain about your mum, aunty.

Fallacious..
You can't even be certain. Just believe what you will and live your life.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Katcall: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2022
hardon1:

I swear...
Wetin dey shock me join na say even working class girls dey do am too. bankers, company receptionists, teachers, nurses, broadcasters and ladies with businesses

though with higher price because they have something to fall back when there is no client

However, when they find a client willing to foot it, they are game
High libido means men are willing to pay. Hookup is a lucrative business

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Katcall: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2022
FireUpNow:
Na her mother do hookup. Shameless woman. Your own mother made sex a transaction as in no provide no sex. Dirty and shameless woman. What's on sex that these women of today price so high? Is no sex the end of life? Many wom n will be used for money ritual for live peddling. Nonsense
talk to the men
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Katcall: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2022
Oxala17:
See her one kain smile, you for don know say dis one sabi handle príck die

Olocho prophetess
you like blowjób?
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by TheChameleon: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2022
Igbo women and prostitution are 5 and 6.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2022
Franzinni:
haha her friend o ... She told me how the woman was the hottest slay mama until they lost touch only for the woman to call her one day from calabar, the woman couldn't even afford a phone and she had to go to a pharmacy and beg to use thiser phone to call out ... It is karma that came full circle ... The woman later died old , lonely and broken ... Slay queens take note, life is in stages, you are preparing for the next stage with the actions of this stage... If you like waste your youth then grow up and be visiting one church to another claiming village people ...

When people try to talk down on this generation and make it appear this era is all shades of evil and immorality (especially wen the married ones look at us and say, “I pity una wen never marry. No more good girls again”), I am quick to remind them, that there is nothing new under the sun. The difference between this generation and the older generation is social media and camera.... and then, a little bit of lack of shame present in this one.

....and I often remind them, *that the “good” women they married (those in their 40’s and 50’s now) were the same ladies we were using “borrowed” Nokia 3310, Sanchez Shoes and “my mama Dey Italy” to bed in the early 2000’s and late 90’s....*.

The world is just in circle. Nothing new, everything is recycled

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Katcall: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
This lady talks too much, nonsense for that matter. All in a bid to garner likes and accolades from men.
You sound agitated. I was expecting you to take an impartial stand
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by tete7000(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2022
Prostitution is as old as human civilization. Sin existed since man eat the forbidden fruit.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by peter0071(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2022
This is a blatant lie. Our mothers didnt do such. cos our fathers married more than one wife. so the wives were in constant competition to gain their husbands' attention. so they knew that withholding sex from the men would lead the men to marry more wives.
so if our new generation wives like they should be using it as a weapon. other women dey to cater for the needs of their husbands
ExAngel007:
A popular Facebook 'marriage counsellor', prophetess Jane Chukwu has revealed that older generation mothers started hookup which is the liberal name for 'online' prostitution which many young ladies have now seen as fashionable.

According to Chukwu, older generation mothers saw s3x as a transaction.

She shared her thoughts on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/100003235703476/posts/pfbid02rZNMjcL6fZEcTDL2bDLsZyY8hvkRuQTkaR8L8vRh4qDakPHpVEutoDasJtNCDikil/?app=fbl
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Franzinni: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

When people try to talk down on this generation and make it appear this era is all shades of evil and immorality (especially wen the married ones look at us and say, “I pity una wen never marry. No more good girls again”), I am quick to remind them, that there is nothing new under the sun. The difference between this generation and the older generation is social media and camera.... and then, a little bit of lack of shame present in this one.

....and I often remind them, *that the “good” women they married (those in their 40’s and 50’s now) were the same ladies we were using “borrowed” Nokia 3310, Sanchez Shoes and “my mama Dey Italy” to bed in the early 2000’s and late 90’s....*.

The world is just in circle. Nothing new, everything is recycled
no be lie Chief

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Franzinni: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2022
stacyadams:

But u know what they say about "show me your friend and I will tell u who you are" grin
like you read my mind ... I know those set were wild haha...life!
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by matm: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2022
Prophetess, is your saying biblical or you are quoting what is in your carnal brain?
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Katcall: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2022
Tannhauser:
cool

A look at this woman's face shows that she comes from a dysfunctional home where the mother was into prost.itution to feed the children and would often deny the father se.x due to his inability to provide.

Back to the topic, we know prosti.tution is the oldest trade in the world but it has never gained this kind of acceptance and even respect amongst women. In fact, these days its so bad any girl not into hookup is mocked for being foolish and backwards by her peers.
95% of church girls are even doing it, cos they see no wrong (sin) in it any longer.

Modified: no be only una get clairvoyant powers to resd past, present and future from only one photo cool
the annoying part is that it's causing a decline in free sex. Good girls no longer are interested if you've got nothing to offer
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by asanausana91: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2022
There nothing like hook up, there is nothing like baby mama. The real and actual name is prostitution (ashawo)
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2022
Franzinni:
She is absolutely right ... I remember one day in 2020, I was with my aunty, and we started talking about the youth, I tried to update her on what the girls of nowadays are up to and she cut me short saying "shebi it's becasue there is video camera to record and internet to share that is why we think it's new ..." She now proceeded to tell me of her friend who was dating sunny Ade back then and how her friend use to run a gig where she goes to meet a white man who enjoys watching his German shepherd have s3x with African women ... For money ...

This was in early 70s.

I've once told someone that everything we see now started way back. Nothing is new under the sun. Did orgy start today? The fool was arguing with me. I no longer argue with people. I just focus on gathering more knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2022
Says her hoelines the prophetess.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by steeltrust: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2022
This remind me of my mom who had 9 of us from different fathers

I was giving birth as a result my married dad was cheating with my mom

I believe her

Our mothers then where worst
That why you lot of them single and windowed at old age

Now my mom is old and looking for who to take care of her when she never deem it fit to look after her own children but jumping from man to the other in a night club or hotel

Thank God for my late grandmom if not
A lot of my brothers and sisters wouldn’t know what life is

May God rest her soul

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Prettychild(f): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2022
longetivity:
Don’t mind her, everyone wants to trend by all means. Where’s the urge to have sex when ‘Nnayi’ the husband hasn’t given you any food from his farm? Will you have sex with hungry stomach?
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by DMerciful(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2022
They're not same! Hookup na another name for runs why hangout is just spending time together outdoors
Candidlady:
sad

ihate that word HOOKUP

what is the difference between hookup and hangout

very annonying word HOOKUP...

as a friend when isay

IWANNA HOOKUP WITH SOMEONE or IWANNA HANGOUT WITHOUT SOMEONE

no bi the same thing em mean?

wiseone28 can we hook up or hangout tonight

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by DMerciful(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2022
You never recover from your kolomental?
kestolove95:
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Speak for yourself, my mother wasn't among the street girls of that time, your mother and her colleagues are your aunties and other family members of yours
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Osupig: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2022
angry
longetivity:

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by jamesversion: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

See how you and dis ur Wife are Misyarning.

HANG OUT- means to Go out with a Person and have a Nice time.

HOOK UP- Means a Girl meeting up a Guy/Man for Paid Sex.

Which dictionary defined Hookup as meeting for paid sex? Just Imagine!!!
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by achimendy(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
A popular Facebook 'marriage counsellor', prophetess Jane Chukwu has revealed that older generation mothers started hookup which is the liberal name for 'online' prostitution which many young ladies have now seen as fashionable.

According to Chukwu, older generation mothers saw s3x as a transaction.

She shared her thoughts on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/100003235703476/posts/pfbid02rZNMjcL6fZEcTDL2bDLsZyY8hvkRuQTkaR8L8vRh4qDakPHpVEutoDasJtNCDikil/?app=fbl

I think she's referring to her mother.

Stupid woman.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by ComeToJesus: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2022
Instead of saying "my mother" she using the phrase "our mothers"

She is not well. Not everyone that wears clean clothes and live under a roof is mentally balanced.

She needs to see a mental health therapist.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Streetmovement(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating / Nairalander Prewedding Shot / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.