Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu (31382 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by dealslip(f): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
BigYash:
I repeat,if your mother was ,not everyone's mother was. You want to compare the girl we have nowadays with our mothers? Abi na 1990 them born your mama? You dey wyne me ni ? Just dey play ... Dey play!
There you go! Exactly what I am saying generalizing that all women of this generation are olosho. Remember your sister and cousins are of this generation. Is it ok to assume they are olosho! Just following your train of thought
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Skty: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
longetivity:
Foolish lady, it's Ur mother that is their chairlady

U don't need to insult her. She said it all 100%...if u nor spend for wife those days..no s*x ...
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Skty: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
bikefab:
Your mother started hook-up...

Hmmm...nor talk am o
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Aguiyimba(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Franzinni:
no she was talking about your aunty ... The one who liked real doggy

It's a harmless question. Answer yes or no
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
It is finished prophetess is now supporting our girls to do hook up because it is sanctioned in her bible.

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Dybala11(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
A popular Facebook 'marriage counsellor', prophetess Jane Chukwu has revealed that older generation mothers started hookup which is the liberal name for 'online' prostitution which many young ladies have now seen as fashionable.

According to Chukwu, older generation mothers saw s3x as a transaction.

She shared her thoughts on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/100003235703476/posts/pfbid02rZNMjcL6fZEcTDL2bDLsZyY8hvkRuQTkaR8L8vRh4qDakPHpVEutoDasJtNCDikil/?app=fbl
But they didn't turn to prostitution when the father didn't provide, unlike what we have now. So this assertion is very wrong jor.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Dybala11(m): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u tell me u wanna hook up with ur dad, i will assume that u want to hook up with ur Sugar daddy. grin
Oh my God, shey you dey whine that girl ni?? grin grin grin
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Kingspin(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Franzinni:
She is absolutely right ... I remember one day in 2020, I was with my aunty, and we started talking about the youth, I tried to update her on what the girls of nowadays are up to and she cut me short saying "shebi it's becasue there is video camera to record and internet to share that is why we think it's new ..." She now proceeded to tell me of her friend who was dating sunny Ade back then and how her friend use to run a gig where she goes to meet a white man who enjoys watching his German shepherd have s3x with African women ... For money ...

This was in early 70s.

You can believe nonsense
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Truvelisback(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dybala11:
Oh my God, shey you dey whine that girl ni?? grin grin grin
4 ur mind... grin
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Kaysalas(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

You should be worried about your mumumess of highest order. Seems you v marked me for attacks anywhere. It's a psychological disorder that you v developed and it ll not be cured.
The narrative said our mothers started it meaning women in the past. She described prostitution as if only women have sex with women or women initiate the sex only. But you this foo lish boy is here to just type. Let's do IQ test to know how stupi d you are
I can see my previous response really did hurt you. Lol! Don't take it personal, didn't mark you out for attacks, it's just that I can't stand your empty headedness. grin
I find your folly quite amusing though.
The bolded only confirm my thoughts about you. And just so you know, I am old enough to be your uncle or Even sire you self. Cheers grin

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Edusouls(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
God1000:
But it wasn't this bad then, there was culture of shame which no longer exist

Hookup has become a walk of life for many young women in our society.
of course your right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kaysalas:

I can see my previous response really did hurt you. Lol! Don't take it personal, didn't mark you out for attacks, it's just that I can't stand your empty headedness. grin
I find your folly quite amusing though.
The bolded only confirm my thoughts about you. And just so you know, I am old enough to be your uncle or Even sire you self. Cheers grin
Cry more Mr foo l.

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Franzinni: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kingspin:
You can believe nonsense
ok
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Franzinni: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aguiyimba:

It's a harmless question. Answer yes or no
it's a trojan horse that's is why I sent one back ... You see the only thing I enjoy on NL is the mentions ... It helps me sharpen my wit.

I have been here since 2015 so you should know my training has been on for some time.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Kaysalas(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Cry more Mr foo l.
I never asked you for your father's picture. grin
Anyway, you look very much like him. Blood they say is thicker than water grin.

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kaysalas:

I never asked you for your father's picture. grin
Anyway, you look very much like him. Blood they say is thicker than water grin.
You think you can troll, that's your dad. Look at him n see yourself

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Kaysalas(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

You think you can troll, that's your dad. Look at him n see yourself
See why I kinda like you cheesy
Very easy to finger your fish brain grin
It's next to impossible to have my father's picture. This is a faceless forum gurl. You can only have your fada's picture grin your papa! Your papa, him picture. While I can only have mine. So, you posting your papa picture is not surprising @all grin grin
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kaysalas:

See why I kinda like you cheesy
Very easy to finger your fish brain grin
It's next to impossible to have my father's picture. This is a faceless forum gurl. You can only have your fada's picture grin your papa! Your papa, him picture. While I can only have mine. So, you posting your papa picture is not surprising @all grin grin
Oh, you are trying so hard.
Anyways since you don't wanna acknowledge your dad and receive the brain I gave you earlier, take this and exit painfully.

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Kaysalas(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Oh, you are trying so hard.
Anyways since you don't wanna acknowledge your dad and receive the brain I gave you earlier, take this and exit painfully.
Is that F.U..cK written on your knuckles? I have always known you are a very badt gurl wink
Daughter of a welder ABI na catapillar mechanic grin
Nice jobs though, but you are too razz for a lady grin
To even think we share some things in common grin
Not to worry, I can help trim you into being a lady. wink
By the way, your gun is fake, I have a natural gun. I can shoot and score great goals with you wink
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kaysalas:

Is that F.U..cK written on your knuckles? I have always known you are a very badt gurl wink
Daughter of a welder ABI na catapillar mechanic grin
Nice jobs though, but you are too razz for a lady grin
To even think we share some things in common grin
Not to worry, I can help trim you into being a lady. wink
By the way, your gun is fake, I have a natural gun. I can shoot and score great goals with you wink
If I cat h you, I won't waste time before I blow off your mouth and fingers. I ll make sure you don't die but your hands that you use in typing rubbish and your mouth that stinks like refuse ll be remove for you. I don't want to be your friend.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by meobizy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
As far as money is a means of transaction, primates will exchange it for physical services. Chimpanzees do the same. This is not news.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Kaysalas(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

If I cat h you, I won't waste time before I blow off your third leg. I ll make sure you don't die but your hands that you use in typing rubbish and your mouth that stinks like refuse ll be remove for you. I don't want to be your friend.
grin grin grin
You are a badt girl grin
You wanna blow off my what? wink
Oya, be my friend nau!
I dey enjoy your vibes wink
Your mouth too sharp grin
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Dybala11(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
4 ur mind... grin
Jehovah. grin
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kaysalas:

grin grin grin
You are a badt girl grin
You wanna blow off my what? wink
Oya, be my friend nau!
I dey enjoy your vibes wink
Your mouth too sharp grin
Apologize to me with the following items of sacrifice
* Big size shawarma with more cream
* 1 medium box of Domino's Pizza
* 2 bottles of Smirnoff Ice
* 1 big size ice cream (banana or mango flavour)
* 2 eva bottle water
* N20K Alhaji Maitama Chicken Suya in Abuja
* N500K cash an
* N2.5m transfer into my account.
All for this night only. All you sent ll be used as sacrifice for boys that help me do laundry, buy groceries, get fuel etc. They need to be appreciated this Christmas season.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Kaysalas(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Apologize to me with the following items of sacrifice
* Big size shawarma with more cream
* 1 medium box of Domino's Pizza
* 2 bottles of Smirnoff Ice
* 1 big size ice cream (banana or mango flavour)
* 2 eva bottle water
* N20K Alhaji Maitama Chicken Suya in Abuja
* N500K cash an
* N2.5m transfer into my account.
All for this night only. All you sent ll be used as sacrifice for boys that help me so laundry, buy groceries, get fuel etc. They need to be appreciated this Christmas season.
grin grin grin
You will agree with me that even your fada has never bought you all these before grin
Did I just read the bolded?
All for this night? I want to be your friend isn't the same as I wan carry you do hook-up grin
Why all these grin
I am not proposing marriage yet, why the bride price and list? grin
Babe! Park well

Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kaysalas:

grin grin grin
You will agree with me that even your fada has never bought you all these before grin
Did I just read the bolded?
All for this night? I want to be your friend isn't the same as I wan carry you do hook-up grin
Why all these grin
I am not proposing marriage yet, why the bride price and list? grin
Babe! Park well
When you know that your destiny is not bright, why you dey bother me?
Na you crack joke na you dey laugh. Isn't that the beginning of madness induced by brokeness?
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Kaysalas(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

When you know that your destiny is not bright, why you dey bother me?
Na you crack joke na you dey laugh. Isn't that the beginning of madness induced by brokeness?
Wonders shall never cease. So refusing to be played by your du*mb a$$ now equates to destiny not bright. grin
I have told you to stop taking me for your forebears grin
Anyway, enough of this vulgar exchanges jaare.
Kinda like you still though but make I warn you ahead. I nor dey simp for any girl O!
You'll like to vibe with me? wink
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kaysalas:

Wonders shall never cease. So refusing to be played by your du*mb a$$ now equates to destiny not bright. grin
I have told you to stop taking me for your forebears grin
Anyway, enough of this vulgar exchanges jaare.
Kinda like you still though but make I warn you ahead. I nor dey simp for any girl O!
You'll like to vibe with me? wink
Don't quote me again.
Don't infect me with your talakanaire life.
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Kaysalas(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Don't quote me again.
Don't infect me with your talakanaire life.
grin grin
Talakanaire life? Oya, send me 50k right now just to prove that you are not in my level grin
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Okoroawusa: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
There is nothing new under the sun
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by Aguiyimba(m): 6:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Franzinni:
it's a trojan horse that's is why I sent one back ... You see the only thing I enjoy on NL is the mentions ... It helps me sharpen my wit.

I have been here since 2015 so you should know my training has been on for some time.

You still haven't answered my question
Re: Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu by ARmanx(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2022
Katcall:
with sluts springing up everywhere, where are the virgins?
women are far to dangerous for a man to take a chance on them ! If u feel you bursted ur ass to get get to be a high value man then u definitely deserve a woman that is untouched ! A woman submits her true femininity to one the one who dis virgins her….most of the non virgins walking around now are no different from males in female bodies! Learn or perish ….she is not marriage material with more than 5 body counts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating / Nairalander Prewedding Shot / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.