Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? (55180 Views)

Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira / Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by AbuAeesha: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2022
i do see it,but don't buy it
do buy the powdered sha
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Olafaf(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2022
Omo, three crown is cheaper, 3crowns is 350, but people still dey buy peak sha
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by baretalk: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
Poor man go always say G class na 911. grin
Idiot we are talking of milk not vehicles. Dumb idiot make research and see, adults don't need cow's milk. Stupid village goat forming rich online. Thunder fire your papa, bastard foo. Idiots like you will think eating sharwama is bigmanlism grin

Fool, men build properties not bragging on food. Poor village monkey.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2022
when I was young, we would construct toy car with sardine tin and used soda caps (cantas) as tyres. you rarely see sardine tin these days.

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by DispatcherLagos: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2022
We dey reach like 3 buy am, then share am according to how much each person contribute....or according to age.

APC has forced us to be our brother's keeper.

Now if I want am I go go check all my neighbors to see weda anyone wants it too.... once we are upto 3....omo we don flex tin milk be that

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Brushstrokes20: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2022
Another inglorious achievement of the lifeless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! undecided undecided
VOTE WISELY COME 2023!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Otunbakayce: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
change your circle so 500 naira won’t look like 50 million to u

If 500 naira is that big for u I wonder if u can give a beggar 200 naira
Shut up idiot! Onii kure.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by MarketDispatch: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2022
If you like , don't vote wisely, A bag of Rice was less than your minimum wage in 2015, now a bag of Rice is more than your minimum wage in 2022 .

Vote for the party that can reduce the cost of a bag of Rice. Goodluck has done it before, Obi will do it again

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by kripen(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2022
lilalex:
Why will someone just choose to be this stupid nii, sometimes i wonder if some of you guys are normal..

The day I saw the small boy who always batch at me in Facebook one-on-one that is the day I swore never to reply these running nose snot in twit jacket because most of them still live under their parents roof and be forming big Boyz on the internet.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by ahnie: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2022
Sageez:
Peak milk and sardine.
Oya take

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by LUAN1: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2022
MissSlimbody:

It's still #400 in my area.
it two types of the, full cream and the other one.. this one op posted is 500 while the other one is 400, if you don't look well you won't know
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by oloshun(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2022
I bought it yesterday in North Carolina
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by OneCandleAway(f): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2022
TheAlchemist:
I buy it once in a blue moon. I bought 3 peak Naija version, few days ago with instruction to my wife to hide it from my children. My children take their milo without milk. Please don't call me a bad father. The purpose of the milk is to aid me on nights when I am having trouble sleeping.

Kids need milk to grow properly. Please try once a while to give them milk. I know things aren't easy. Try to give them good nutrition (fish/eggs) so they can grow healthy.

I see so many Nigerian kids skinny/unhealthy.

7 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by sukkot: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2022
i dont drink that kinda milk. the one i drink they want 2400 for it. no be juju be dat

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by jackie35(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2022
RestructureNig4:
Urchins don't know if something like this exists

wetin you find go near peak milk, can you buy Dano sachet
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by themanderon: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2022
Yet some accursed never do wells are still talking about returning the source of the pains Nigeria is going through next year. At times I wonder the kind of people one shares this country with. Fela aptly described them as a suffering and smiling people and he will be very much displeased that after all these years Nigerians are still trapped in this vicious cycle of suffering and smiling. Each successive government that replaces the former seems to take the nation further deeper into the darkest recesses of poverty and yet my people never seem to learn. They keep reinforcing failure while somehow hoping that things will turn out well.
Go to a nation of sane people and see the way they change governments that fail them but over here religious, ethnic and tribal sentiments seems to guide us in choosing who will sink the nation further.
APC is a curse to Nigeria and these ones they presented as their candidates will make Nigerians gnash their teeth for more years to come.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by LUAN1: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2022
Pclemenza:
450 naira in my locale
go now and check the price again, also check if that one of 450 is full cream

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by ENGINEERG(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Hahahahaha
RestructureNig4:
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by PDJT: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Romanoff:
I buy both family peak refill and peak 123 every two weeks.

E no funny again o.

-Who is bankrolling you?

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Before Apc government,Peak milk was N130, but now its N500.
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.
It's really painful, most Nigerians can't afford milk like this again.

A pack in my areas is #11,300, I bought last week. Full cream
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Tannhauser(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2022
ajekpaks:
even cigarette that is bad for health is now very expensive not to talk about the things good for health

grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BeardedMeat(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2022
Dhury:
the shop owner that you are patronizing is worse than APC government!! there were a shop a buy hungry man indomie 300 . The day she didn't open I bought it350 at shop beside her.
My brother, no seller anywhere, except in very high brow areas, that makes more than N50 profit on each tin. It's how they themselves bought in the market.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by ENGINEERG(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2022
How much is sardine now self ?
Sageez:
Peak milk and sardine.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BeardedMeat(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Olaolex:
That guy is under generational curse. He will just be spewing nonsense. He thinks everybody is mad as they (urchins) are. The worst part is that most of them are surviving on formula 010.
That formula is very true.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Entom(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2022
Annoyingly the same people are bringing in another BUHARI
BeardedMeat:
Eggs, milk and original sardines.

God punish all those who brought buhari to power.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Allisgud: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2022
Na God go punish this buhari govt

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BATified2023: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2022
Olaolex:
It shall not be well with you... Oloribuu omo ofo
I graduated 8 years ago n am fine now

U are just seeking admission in 2022 n u think u have a say

I served in 2016 meaning u will b in primary school or early secondary school then

All these kids self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BigYash: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2022
RestructureNig4:
Bros who dash monkey banana. Na agbado them sabi.. Them dey like fowl and corn cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by PDJT: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2022
-OP, I don't think I have bought that item in more than a decade. I manage Nestlé's Coffee mate but I will save up and buy Peak milk soon.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by NaijaCover(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2022
, Is Enjoying Peak Milk Here

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Ezemann(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Before Apc government,Peak milk was N130, but now its N500.
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.
It's really painful, most Nigerians can't afford milk like this again.
I was in a shop adjacent my house when a customer came to buy peak milk, I was like, this guy is rich o

The seller said its 500h....

People who are still supporting APC Reelection are our enemies...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / 9 Facts About Agbalumo (African-Star-Apple) / Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.