Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life (34746 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Arizoner: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
lol

It's funny how you think waitresses don't do hookup... grin
Even nurses do hookup with patients, at least they've seen their medical records and are sure it's something they can deal with.
i once fùcked a nurse in my ward
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Arizoner: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
AbBlackLaw:
And you dey happy say you transformed her from hookup to waitress. My brother you just upgraded her business, with that job she can easily slip her numbers or details to interested customers.
she has expanded her business

1 Like

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Arizoner: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
slimmoney:
person wey don double her hustle, waitress in the afternoon nd hook up for night.
i don see hookup gal wey get business card
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Arizoner: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Any Difference
Still same JOB
She only left her mobile office for book on request
she just opened her head office
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Arizoner: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Antoeni:
Believe Me She Does Hook up As a Part time Job. Dey Don't Just Quit Just Like That
its an addiction

1 Like

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Arizoner: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obynolee:

Don't be too sure,she might be there to gather more contacts,many of them employ this tactics in different markets here in Lagos, they will work as a sells girl to gather more sure contacts.
are you female?
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Smartguyboy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
No much difference between hookup and Waitress sha
You can always follow a nice paying customer home especially if she’s beautiful.
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Arizoner: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
budusky05:
Somebody should tell this guy that Nigerian girls use work to cover up dirty things they do. i know 2 girls one work with a bank and she does hookup and the other is a nurse and does hookup too
chai, the hustle is real. And one mugu will eventually marry them
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Arizoner: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
ZooOga:

some of dem depending on dere assets only service a few clients for reasonable or excellent fees, ie, some of our Nollywood and BBNaija queens. wink lower mileage on their bodies and souls.
the bro in the op did good to help the nice looking wayward babe while she's still young. i hope he has enough strength to see the mission thru and turn her into a good housewife. cheesy
can you an hookup gal?
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Magnoliaa(f): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Juanmike:
What should men focus on?

Anything else, so long as it is not women.
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Arizoner: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Behold, old things has passed away and all has become new including her puss y
i'm suspecting you. You dont look clean
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Arizoner: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
shegz24:

The money is the reason.

...forget many of them marry the 'best men'... in the end, everything na packaging.
they marry simps like you
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Magnoliaa(f): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
VERDA:
You seem very bitter towards women!!

Oh.

I am now a woman-hater? grin grin

Dear Lord in heaven.

But what is there not to h8 about women? Right from the time of Eve till now?
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by CSTRR: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
toujurs:
I'm still wondering what would make a girl open her thighs for every man with money to drill in-between. Walaihi, She is gone!

To even think, these women feel, they can get married like a decent lady, is what makes me mad. After being f**ked around to stupor. Wahala o!

Prostitution is a job.

Prostitution is a job.

Prostitution is a job.

Many people have banged countless dickks in the name of relationship.
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Juanmike(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

bawa
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by ZooOga: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Arizoner:
can you an hookup gal?

If you meant marry then the answer is a resounding NO. I could deeply love and cherish a hook-up girl if she returned that type of energy to me but in these modern times marriage is out of the question even with about 90% of well home trained, religious non-hook up females. Too many wicked and negative influences are happening in this wicked world. I think it's best to love and enjoy each other's company while the euphoria last then peacefully break up and go separate ways when it comes to an end.
I totally respect and honour happily married couples staying true to each other! It's tough but many ppl manage it successfully.

Speaking of married couples, check out this hot gist.

Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner’s Marriage Is Reportedly in a ‘Toxic’ Place Right Now
Story by Kristyn Burtt • 3h ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-s-marriage-is-reportedly-in-a-toxic-place-right-now/ar-AA15xl07?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=ea10ed448eff4326f6df3e26b75b2d70

Ivanka Trump and husband Jared Kushner might not be seeing eye to eye right now as they navigate their post-political life. Their marriage is reportedly very rocky right now.

It’s all falling apart,” a source told RadarOnline. “They’re always fighting and can barely contain their growing animosity for each other even when they appear in public.” This bit of tea also aligns with a Page Six source who noted the couple acting “cold” to each other at a Miami yacht party in early December. They stood in the same group, but almost as acquaintances,” the insider shared. “As they moseyed around the party, they kept their distance [from each other] — never too close; never too far apart.”

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by grandstar(m): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
toujurs:
I'm still wondering what would make a girl open her thighs for every man with money to drill in-between. Walaihi, She is gone!

To even think, these women feel, they can get married like a decent lady, is what makes me mad. After being f**ked around to stupor. Wahala o!

What is worse is that when their husbands begin to cheat, they become sore as though they weren't sleeping with married men.

I doubt of they can ever trust their husbands. Some may never be faithful in marriage, considering fidelity as unnecessary. They may even tolerate their husbands cheating knowing they are doing likewise.

1 Like

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by slimmoney(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
na packaging bro, she go do waitress for afternoon give control to clients then 4 evening client go control her or come pick her up at closing hour.
Arizoner:
i don see hookup gal wey get business card
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by FatherofAsaad: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Techpik:
A Twitter user @naturalboifilmz has narrated how he changed the life of a Nigerian lady who was into hookup.

According to him, he met the girl this year and while still in talking stage, he found out that she was into hook-ups.

He kicked against her job and cut her off only to find out shortly afterwards that she decided to get a job as a waitress.

"Met a girl early this year, in our talking stage, I got to find out she's into hook-ups. I decided to hit her with some hardcore truth before letting her go, cus I felt she was still young & redeemable.

Guess who attended to me today at the eatery I came to watch match? Her."

See post below:

I hope she don also changed her number. What do I know
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by faceLAGOS: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
All this mumu guys that think they can save help a naija girl.

Òdè
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Arizoner: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

you must be a hoe
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Arizoner: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Slynation:
Aunty leave story, she's now a waitress during the day and hook up girl during the night...And it's not even debatable
i normally pass an ashawo joint in my area. If you see kind fine fine girls way dey hang around that bar for nite. God have mercy
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Arizoner: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Konjiboii:

Even girls when dey work for oil company still dey do runs, nowadays it's a hobby for this women, they get laid while still getting paid.
its now a normal thing for girls to sell their body becos everybody is doing it
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Ovieemmanuel: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
MrbasHH:
Who tell you say she don leave hookup. Yeye dey smell. Her new job don give am access to many Dickss. Mr preacher indeed.
plenty people mugu for this world. He has not heard cooperate olosho.
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by alphaNomega: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Techpik:
A Twitter user @naturalboifilmz has narrated how he changed the life of a Nigerian lady who was into hookup.

According to him, he met the girl this year and while still in talking stage, he found out that she was into hook-ups.

He kicked against her job and cut her off only to find out shortly afterwards that she decided to get a job as a waitress.

"Met a girl early this year, in our talking stage, I got to find out she's into hook-ups. I decided to hit her with some hardcore truth before letting her go, cus I felt she was still young & redeemable.

Guess who attended to me today at the eatery I came to watch match? Her."

See post below:

Tell that Twitter guy say the babe don combine waitress and hookup
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Uzosaint(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2022
Mr thanks for upgrading her level.if you don't get it!!!
Forget about it!!!
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by ibinaboonline: 12:30am On Dec 22, 2022
Wait, wait, wait. So, because you saw her waiting tables that means she's no longer doing hookup? Or you think hookup girls just stay at home all day every day waiting for clients to call?

1 Like

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Godsonkemz(m): 3:38am On Dec 22, 2022
And who told you that becoming a waitress would stop her from continuing her hook up runs. It will even help her to reach out to richer clients who came to refresh.
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Enny2013(f): 6:21am On Dec 22, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That girl up there dey play with una head na one of their pity lines to emotionally access your brain box and make you slip on your game...I know that tactics it's called reverse Psychology. grin they shall be no peace for the wicked on this forum...we die here grin

As for the hook up shenkes she never change rather she just [b]upgraded from Android to apple. [/b]cool
Hahahaha!!!!
U got me laffing hard. U ar so funny,bro.

1 Like

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Slynation(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Arizoner:
i normally pass an ashawo joint in my area. If you see kind fine fine girls way dey hang around that bar for nite. God have mercy
na there way naw...!!
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by chim14(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2022
Omo that guy is living under a rock. Who told you hookers don't have jobs? Dude is very naive.
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by shegz24(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Arizoner:
they marry simps like you
Your father is a simp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.