Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? (1742 Views)

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by fineboynl(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2022
I approached this girl and she told me she is not just into guys. I was shock and thought she was joking. I asked her if you are not into guys who then are you into girls? Surprisingly she said yes. I asked her why she is not into guys she said “nothing its just are preference. I still don’t believe as i was thinking its those girls gimmick.

After continuous talk she end up giving me her number. I flash her right there. But when I decide to check her on whatsapp i was surprised to see a tomboy DP. She use male shirt and male joggers and wear du-rag on her head, The photo doesn’t look recent as She looks slimmer like a boy and doesn’t appear to look like what she is currently.

Its clear who she is.

I once dated a girl in the past who I later found out to be lesbian before i end the relationship. That relationship happen to be my best ever relationship. Because I never spend 1naira and she doesn’t ask or collect anything from me even. It was just sex and sex. Everyday sex and i never paid spend anything.

Base on that, i don’t know if to back out from this.
Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by Candidlady: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2022
do you have anything against em?
wiseone28 my sister is coming for your head
Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by Spandau: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:
do you have anything against em?

The future is sisters coming for heads!

1 Like

Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by Jeon(f): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2022
No, I'm into men.... My spec is DaddyCK.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by okunwaye(m): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:
do you have anything against us?

CORRECTED!!!
You are one of em sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
So because everyday na just sex and sex, that relationship ended up being your best?

Lmao, grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by Pells1: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sweetplum answer the question undecided undecided
Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
fineboynl:
I approached this girl and she told me she is not just into guys. I was shock and thought she was joking. I asked her if you are not into guys who then are you into girls? Surprisingly she said yes. I asked her why she is not into guys she said “nothing its just are preference. I still don’t believe as i was thinking its those girls gimmick.

After continuous talk she end up giving me her number. I flash her right there. But when I decide to check her on whatsapp i was surprised to see a tomboy DP. She use male shirt and male joggers and wear du-rag on her head, The photo doesn’t look recent as She looks slimmer like a boy and doesn’t appear to look like what she is currently.

Its clear who she is.

I once dated a girl in the past who I later found out to be lesbian before i end the relationship. That relationship happen to be my best ever relationship. Because I never spend 1naira and she doesn’t ask or collect anything from me even. It was just sex and sex. Everyday sex and i never paid spend anything.

Base on that, i don’t know if to back out from this.
Have you also seen a guy that's not into girls?
Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pells1:
Sweetplum answer the question undecided undecided
harmattan has dried up your brain sotey you are just like a baked garri

Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by Quality20(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
What do u mean by not into guys? Or u mean to say that she is the type who don't go sleeping around with all manners of okoro, a de mechanic, and danladi?
Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by marlow1962(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
TheManofTomorrow:
So because everyday na just sex and sex, that relationship ended up being your best?

Lmao, grin
E shock u abi cheesy
Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by IMAliyu2: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Is it really that hard to understand.
She's probably a lesbian.

If you have time to waste you can try your luck and see if she's a hardline lesbian, or if he's capable of vibing with you as a guy.
Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
marlow1962:

E shock u abi cheesy

I weak my brother grin
Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by davien(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
The one you slept with was a nympho, this one may be the real deal. Some nymphos lie so you don't think they're one but for you to think you "converted" them. I'm sure she cheated on you and you "found out".
Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by remsonik(f): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
That babe is just me. I am Female, feminine in looks but not for any relationship. I lost my interest in relationships since a long time and I haven't dated anyone or had sex since 5 years ago and I enjoy it.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by Dreiwizzy: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
remsonik:
That babe is just me. I am Female, feminine in looks but not for any relationship. I lost my interest in relationships since a long time and I haven't dated anyone or had sex since 5 years ago and I enjoy it.
But you still have that amativeness in you right
Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by shortgun(m): 1:01am On Dec 23, 2022
I met a girl one time who told me about her friend who doesn't do guys. The day that her friend saw me na she use her mouth tell me how she go take ride my brain comot from my dick.

She no gree Bleep guys be say she never see me...she dey ment?

1 Like

Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by Silentgroper(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2022
Jeon:
No, I'm into men.... My spec is DaddyCK.
drilling ur cunt would be fun.. Dont u think??
Re: Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys? by Jeon(f): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2022
The bastard above me... Please stay away from my mentions.. Have shame on urself please stop quoting me, upon the fight since August still yet you won't resist to stay away from me.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Universe? / I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty / Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.