Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie (83223 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by LINSAR: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

This generation's idea of love and marriage is based on fairy tale expectations and a romantic lifestyle. Once that is absent, they get bored and fed up. Marriage is work and dedication to one another and only those who see it through God's perspective can make it last.

Instead of giving my self headache of work and dedication to marriage, can't we just be single and procreate instead?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Acidosis(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Na infidelity na.. undecided

There was a time her nyash was almost opened, but basketmouth threatened a legal suit, so the person backed down.

A lady/man who has perfected ways to normalize sleeping around, even if you marry them with billions kept for them, he/she will still bleep around.

Most likely, bro. Your post and the fact that he came out first to announce the break-up show that a woman was caught in the act. wink
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by highchief1: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Okay you wouldn't still mind even If It takes place on your matrimonial bed and you caught them In the Act.

Answer this first, Then I will believe you truly don't really mind and also hail you as a strong mangrin
I don’t have a matrimonial bed.Can u eat ur dinner now?
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by blahc007: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
I knew I was only a matter of time. Women are only loyal to money. Don't fool yourself thinking a woman will stay with you without money. It's been pretty rough for BM lately, he's not as hot as he used to.
Wetin de worry some of you guys sef?
Baskie tell u say em don broke?
Did they tell you that they Don't have money again, so they are divorcing...

All the people wey divorce , na because the man went broke bah...

Nawa ooo.....my brother, marriage mata pass money and wealth....go and verify

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Munzy14(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Acidosis:

Most likely, bro. Your post and the fact that he came out first to announce the break-up show that a woman was caught in the act. wink
It is really painful..

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Ybaby: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iamfrank:
The issue is getting married to the right person... I think people change when they get married that is causing the increase in divorce

Everybody will change!

It will be foolish and unnatural not to change... The prayer is that one continues to like the changed partner and vis versa.

Marriage is more of determination on both sides to choose eachother no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Microwhy: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Has divorce become the latest fashion to trend? Why are marriages crumbling? The most beautiful union in nature is lately under a great threat. I pity the kids more cos they are the biggest casualties in all of this devilish trend.

If i have answers to a way my kids won't been at the receiving end, I swear I will end my marriage this week.
Husbands are not your parents. There is limit to what we can tolerate. You cant change to a sadist and expect your husband to be patient and want to continue live the rest of his life with a rubbish woman.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Aarondan(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
NaijaBookings:
Comedian Basketmouth announces end of marriage to his wife, Elsie

As much as it pains me to bring my personal life to the public space, this is an unavoidable situation.

After much deliberations, my wife and have made the difficult decision to end our marriage.

As we move forward separately, we will continue to work together to give our beautiful children all the care, love, guidance and support they need.

We humbly ask that you respect our privacy as we navigate through these times.

Thank you.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmeCLdGKHzm/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=

What you get when you want to marry a club girl
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by watchindelta(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Marriage is scam, not only celebrities, everywhere now, fu ck.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by MrAdam: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
LastProphet:
pls explain that only child thing very well, I think I understand to some extent and is true

You an only child or know one? If not, you won't understand only if you're in the above position.. single kids don't have some emotions cos they believe they should have everything to themselves cos they didn't have siblings to share or compete with.. so no love/pain/person to share their emotions with except they have a true love or true friend.. they're mostly introverts to the core and smart ones are highly coded
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by millionboi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
SLOVFO:

Getting married to a God-fearing someone is key. Humans change all the time. That's why we are humans. But when you have someone that abides by God's standard, your marriage stands a greater chance of survival.
all those pastors are thy not God fearing?
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by successman100: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
May be, this is his Latest Comedy
for this Xmas season!
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by 4ward4: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
I knew I was only a matter of time. Women are only loyal to money. Don't fool yourself thinking a woman will stay with you without money. It's been pretty rough for BM lately, he's not as hot as he used to.

Rough you Say grin grin...Pretty sure you aren't aware of his diverging into Series production. Basket can never be broke , just like AY... his flatmate series keep Turing In Cash. . I heard about the PAPA Benji Episode
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by favour32(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Recent marriages be like home videos.
If una act finish, everybody enter e house.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Lastlook: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Evolutionlove:

SIMP SiMPLe Niggagrin

I like your Courage and Lifestylegrin

Thanks Alpha Nigga
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by harmony75: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
What do we tell you guys now? Congratulations or what!? Coping rubbish from oyibo the energy you have to announce this should have been used to make your marriage work if you seek for privacy then why announce in social media about your separation or divorce!?
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Quaddafi29: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Congratulations bro. Not easy to man up and remove the chains choking ur life.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Panda7(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
to them single life is the best or snitching with another babe but marriage is still the holy thing in the sight of God.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by decatalyst(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

This generation's idea of love and marriage is based on fairy tale expectations and a romantic lifestyle. Once that is absent, they get bored and fed up. Marriage is work and dedication to one another and only those who see it through God's perspective can make it last.

You are so on-point!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by millionboi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Miss Google:

What's the meaning of "us"?

Evidently the intelligent ones have japa leaving behind numbskulls who lack basic comprehension.

/
No be everybody won japa,as no b everybody like abroad cold and to miss our local delicacy
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Bnno: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
mine stayed with me while j was broke.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by MiaBeer(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
fof1:

Can You Swear to urself that, You are Faithfjl before God and Man? Is that the only reason for Divorce?
Make sense when next quote people. Ok?
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Slimwhyt(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
This wan really weak me. embarassed Wetin dey sup sef?
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by gly(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
brain54:

I hope so o!

But he does sound serious. I mean who jokes with such!

Seyi Law did the same thing bro. Anything to stay relevant but it is too expensive
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Cromagnon: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iamfrank:
The issue is getting married to the right person... I think people change when they get married that is causing the increase in divorce
ppl don't change. Money simply reveals what they were hiding
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by SLOVFO(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
millionboi:
all those pastors are thy not God fearing?
I said, "stands a greater chance of survival". The god-fearing man or woman can also go astray. But it's not as common as other...
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Justbeingreal(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
As in ehn nor mind m. I saw the post i just ignore till I saw yours. You see these religious fanatics they're part of the problem the world is having right now spreading wrong messages all round just imagine the nonsense. Those big MOG when their marriage crash nko. Yeye. Marriage is 90% of the effort both parties made to make it work. God don't choose partners for nobody make una stop to talk nonsense naxo una de destroy relationship una when Pray n fast n God choose for una marriage still de get k leg.
Giwoni:
Mr, there is no wife or husband, God has chosen for anybody

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by DonroxyII: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
karnafiu03:
Women of today have forgotten that a house can not have two leaders and be peaceful. One person must be a leader and one must be a follower. They always want to have a say but never want to share responsibilities. Marriage will hardly crash if women can submit to their (responsible) husbands and follow him as he is the commanding officer of the house, else marriage shall continue to crash!.

The total submission and patient of our mothers is the reason why marriages hardly crash in those days. Our mothers see divorce as a very shameful thing and thus submit to our fathers. Women of today want to be the husband, they want equal right but run from equal responsibilities.
This is a Whole Bunch of Odd Posts in One Piece ...

You can't command total submission, You earn it with More Powers .... If you can't don't blame the one who couldn't totally submit but you that can't earn it !
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by simbol(f): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hmmmm this is sad
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by KingLennon(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
He's not broke. He has an album and EP...
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
highchief1:
I don’t have a matrimonial bed.Can u eat ur dinner now?

Ogbeni comot for road make I see front.

I have always known many among you guys are not to be taken serious mtcheeeew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.