Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) (71922 Views)

Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2022
zomoears:

Cause and effect.

Marriages worked better cos our grandmothers had their mothers as role models. Our grandfathers had their fathers as role models. There was a system to train and indoctrinate you to the ways, customs and traditions of their time. Your first teacher was your parents, and not a phone or teacher in school.

Today, infants listen to songs and watch cartoons on the phones of their busy parents.The phone becomes the first teacher, not the parents. Before you say Jack!, they are in daycare, and their training and education is out of your hands! They listen to and believe strangers, over and above their parents. You talk to your child, and you hear stuff like “my teacher said” or “google says” and so on.

Societal values today are set and driven by social media, no longer religion or tradition.

You have a point though. What someone is exposed to in the early stage of life forms a big part of their approach to things and outlook to life.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by zedegit: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2022
shocked
PrinceMajestic:
Heard different niggas shagging this bitch. Nigerian girls, I hope you change your ways o. Next year is my planned marriage year and God has been blessing my finances Thank God. remaining the good wife issue and 2023 my planned marriage year is now here but still no serious Naija babe secured yet. no matter what it takes, my first wife must be Nigerian virgin woman

So you will sleep with many women to get the virgin? Who will you leave the ones you slept with for?
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Waffarianman(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2022
Bayyii naija women with nonchalant attitude everywhere bayyii.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2022
Rokiat:
undecided When you married him he had sense but now
He don’t have sense ok.
People have fall outs in relationships, people change. I'm sure you know this.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Nonsensical.

He fed and took good care of you from his senselessness.

You broke up, fine.
Whoever attack his or her spouse afterward is much touched about the crashed marriage. This lady is.

I always say this, crashed marriage favours men and not women who has kids already. They'll barely get suitor again

3 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by ehissi(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wife of Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth speaks about what to look out for before getting married.

I have finally discovered the Colour of this woman's real problem whey push am enter divorce.......Na mumu red!!

Yes! Mumu red, with a touch of olodo off-white!
Them dey throw shades on social media to ex Husband, you choose basket mouth to throw shades!

If the guy answer this one now, with E face whey be like shine shine salad whey go soon spoil, them go say men are scum, men are heartless...

Baba went online, announced their impending divorce and asked for people to respect their privacy as both party remain committed to co-parenting as friends.

Mumu wan use divorce trend as marriage counselor; to do Amber heard dey hungry this one!

E mumu never do, no worry, just dey play, dey play oooh, dey play.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by wisz1(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2022
I married my best friend done go arrest the husband ...inside life. grin

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by kwasoly(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear people change.

I just hope Basketmouth is not looking at those other celebrities dumping their spouses and going for smaller girls. Men can copy bad things, you know.
Watch video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXR0xGwuS5o

Madam abeg rest when the going was smooth u no motivate us now una dn divorce you dn turn motivational speaker.
You no get authority again to advice us as you couldn't keep your home.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Judolisco(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2022
D guy no get sense that's why he is a comedian and dats Hw he makes his money
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by JOemmy(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2022
If u marry someone without sense u urself is also senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nicepoker(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear leave them. Even if you kill yourself doing all their biddings, they'll still find one small fault and use it as excuse to cheat and leave the marriage.

That is why I'm at peace now that I'm on my own.
On your own as a widow or divorced grin
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by kezienaira: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2022
limcar:
when she was enjoying his wealth, he had sense

You can imagine that
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Injera(f): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2022
MrAdam:
Haba!! Comedy is about not having sense(no joke).. and for you to be very successful at it, you really need to turn everything around you to a joke. So it takes a highly understanding and sensible woman to understand this!. What was she thinking when she was rolling with him? She saw the what now? (Cash or antisipated his success) and refused to understand the man as a person that he is. And basketmouth is the funniest comedian ever In Nigeria next is sabinus, they both are on the same level. Imagine looking at someone's face and just start laughing..
Madam! It's you who do not have sense!
Say for you basket mouth and sabinus are the most funny. Don't extrapolate your subjective opinion on everyone. Opinions are not facts
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Kingcalls: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2022
ahnie:

You sef REST.
are you a virgin?does one being a virgin makes the home?
Mstcheeeeeew.
For your info.....I married as a virgin.

Men can't be virgins ...y can't u women get that into ur heads.... virginity is only biologically and spirituallly related to women ...vagina ( virgin) ... its not called pegin for a reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

lol ive never heard that saying before but in my humble opinion, it applies to women - since women initiate over 80% of divorces according to latest statistics...

To paraphrase the second question, if marriage is about enduring and sacrifice and tolerance then isnt that punishment?

It is because our hearts are hardened and it is also a condition of the mind where we see this other person as an outsider who shouldn't be tolerated, that is why it is difficult and looks like punishment.

Now, you lived and grew up with your siblings and you guys were always fighting at each other yet you tolerated and remained with them till you grew up. Why did you not see that as punishment? Oh.. because hes your bloodline? It's all in the mind. The mind has been conditioned to accept and tolerate some and not tolerate certain others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Niasyoung: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2022
So make we no marry person wey get money
E don cast...
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by alloy123: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2022
So all these while she was living with a slowpoke or a fool... She borrowed bad mouth from Basketmouth and made it public since our local baskets are always kept outside our huts that i guess. Trust a woman and see yourself between the deep blue sea and the devil. grin grin grin grin
Blessedmercy8:

She's saying the truth now.
nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by FavouredNK: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear people change.

I just hope Basketmouth is not looking at those other celebrities dumping their spouses and going for smaller girls. Men can copy bad things, you know.
Watch video here.

So if she is this good as a marriage counselor now, how come she didn't marry the perfect partner? And how come she didn't make her marriage to work at all cost if she knows all these because you should live what you preach if you are not a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Bryan88(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Yes, men can copy bad things and women can copy good things.

Abeg, make una copy how to close legs and marry as a virgin.
brother gone are those days we pray for virgins, now we pray to see 1 that has not given birth in their parent houses...so sad

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by ahnie: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2022
Kingcalls:

Men can't be virgins ...y can't u women get that into ur heads.... virginity is only biologically and spirituallly related to women ...vagina ( virgin) ... its not called pegin for a reason
Then men should be termed *spermgin**

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Najdorf: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2022
hamedollar:
When you are single, you see happy couples everywhere. But when you get married, you see happy single everywhere.

This kind of witchcraft is difficult to explain
Grass is always greener on the other side
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by BigBashiru: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It is because our hearts are hardened and and a condition of the mind where we see this other person as an outsider who shouldn't be tolerated, we see it as difficult.

Now, you lived and grew up with your siblings and you guys were always fighting at each other yet you tolerated and remained with them till you grew up. Why did you not see that as punishment? Oh.. because hes your bloodline? It's all in the mind. The mind has been conditioned to accept and tolerate some and not tolerate certain others.

You have a good point. for me i think the females are RUTHLESS when they decide to leave relationships - they are quite selfish about it though I know you will try to deny it....

its all about risk management and reciprocity, why should I endure, tolerate when the woman will pack up and leave at the slightest sign of inconvenience?

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by TheGift: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wife of Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth speaks about what to look out for before getting married.

Good advice. Also, if you married someone without sense, then you have to admit that you didn't or you don't have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by SalamRushdie: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2022
Only God knows how much I hate these things called women ..always manipulating information , see how she has told us everything she hates about basket mouth without saying it out ..They will force their way into your life in the name of love but it's all a scam, women are incapable of loving anything except their children

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by whytediamond(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2022
hamedollar:
When you are single, you see happy couples everywhere. But when you get married, you see happy single everywhere.

You just summarized the whole shiit.

Life is just so funny angry

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Shebbs: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Yes, men can copy bad things and women can copy good things.

Abeg, make una copy how to close legs and marry as a virgin.

This Boy You Be King For Comments. Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Tonytonex(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2022
That means she too no get sense.
Cause, it takes two to tangled.

1 Like

Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by SalamRushdie: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2022
hamedollar:

I have never seen a happy married couple
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by ppogba: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2022
The easiest job to do is to become a motivational speaker or marriage counselor immediately your marriage crashes.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

You have a good point. for me i think the females are RUTHLESS when they decide to leave relationships - they are quite selfish about it though I know you will try to deny it....

its all about risk management and reciprocity, why should I endure, tolerate when the woman will pack up and leave at the slightest sign of inconvenience?

In this case now, we don't even know who initiated the breakup. So we can only judge from the one persons side of the story who has made hers known to the public

Bright should speak up too.
Re: Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) by hahn(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear people change.

Watch video here.

She might be referring to herself as the one without sense.

Realistically, the body of a woman fades with time.

It is only natural for men to seek younger women

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.