Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? (39838 Views)

What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / What Do Nigerians In Malaysia Do For A Living? / Why Do People Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by BreconHills(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
gaby:
The day Nigeria progresses into a nation with the welfare of her citizens at the heart of its policies overall, you'd understand.

Just imagine a situation where you are assured of a job and timely pay as and when due, access to healthcare, and every other social amenity. And then to cap it all up, even when you aren't able to work, you have access to social welfare benefits.

My brother, the day majority of Nigerians working or not can just walk down to the next ATM at the end of each monthly cycle to make withdrawals of their salaries or stipend from the government, church businesses will become obsolete and relationships with religion will become personal and organic.

The current style of Christianity in particular is a result of "surrendering it all to God" since the government has failed in every aspect of caring for the citizens.

Humans have resigned to fate and hope endlessly for succor from supernatural forces or beings.

Firstly no country in the world can guarantee full employment and freedom from economic hardship. Many people turn their personal experiences into wisdom for the world.

Secondly, I think the post says more about our form of Christianity or religion than anything else. In our version faith is largrly a means of getting stuff rather than bringing God's will into the earth.

Finally, the poster may well be single or have no children yet. As his family grows he will understand the need for prayer and faith when the state starts moulding his children into its secular humanist model.

Then he will pray and fast.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by Johel(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:
By Jett-Iyke Amaechi

I asked a friend that traveled abroad when he told me about the decline in his spiritual life.

"Or is it that they don't allow you pray over there? Tell me."

The abroad guy responded, "No, it is not so. You are allowed to pray here.

But when you get here you will realize that a lot of things that we perceive to be spiritual are not.

They are a product of failures, from government and ourselves.

You will meet a system and an ideology that will challenge your previous beliefs.

Imagine that here, you don't pray to fill gas, own a house, a car, go to school or have your children attend one of the best schools.

But in Nigeria, sometimes you even pray to have your three square meal per day."

"The thing tire me." I replied.

Then he continued, "You don't even pray to get a job.

There are agencies saddled with that responsibility and they do their best to get you a job in 2 months.

And once you get that job your life becomes a product of leverage, the one we acknowledge as grace in Nigeria.

But this grace doesn't come from above, it comes from the government.

Your child can even go to university and graduate without paying a dime.

As the child begins to work, the government will gradually deducts his fees from his salary in a way that it won't even affect the child.

Under such atmosphere, if it's you, you will change and behave like me.

You won't even suspect your uncles, you will know they have no hand in your failure or success.

I don't suspect my uncle's anymore. Infact, I even call them on phone now.

We are closer than before. Life is really a mystery.

A traveller is wiser than a gray-haired man.

But I will advise you, you know the government we have, do your best and come to this place.

You will thank God you did."

At this instance, I was weak. " So our government had made us to hate our uncles like this when we should have loved them.

Oh! As I have become an uncle now, tomorrow my nephews and nieces will hate me thinking that I'm responsible for their failures.

When I'm innocent. God forbid! Some of our uncles may be dying in silence of their innocency.

God will help them.

So, our government made us pray about every issue of life no matter how small and jump from one prayer house to another.

It shall not be well with them." I concluded.

" I think you now understand," We ended the call.

I was in deep thinking of what to do.

"Should we all leave this country and runaway? No, all of us aren't meant to travel overseas." I muttered those words.

But you that read to this point, what do you think?

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/24/why-do-nigerians-become-less-religious-when-they-travel-abroad/

Even the young NIGERIANS here are slowly loosing interest in religion, pple don't go to churches and fellowship like before...everybody Na money and flex now...This world ehn, and Na APC cause all these wahalas...Very evil party angry

God forbid BATin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by smile11s(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:
By Jett-Iyke Amaechi

I asked a friend that traveled abroad when he told me about the decline in his spiritual life.

But when you get here you will realize that a lot of things that we perceive to be spiritual are not.

You will meet a system and an ideology that will challenge your previous beliefs.

Imagine that here, you don't pray to fill gas, own a house, a car, go to school or have your children attend one of the best schools.

But in Nigeria, sometimes you even pray to have your three square meal per day."

There are agencies saddled with that responsibility and they do their best to get you a job in 2 months.

And once you get that job your life becomes a product of leverage, the one we acknowledge as grace in Nigeria.

As the child begins to work, the government will gradually deducts his fees from his salary in a way that it won't even affect the child.

You won't even suspect your uncles, you will know they have no hand in your failure or success.

But I will advise you, you know the government we have, do your best and come to this place.

At this instance, I was weak. " So our government had made us to hate our uncles like this when we should have loved them.

Oh! As I have become an uncle now, tomorrow my nephews and nieces will hate me thinking that I'm responsible for their failures.

When I'm innocent. God forbid! Some of our uncles may be dying in silence of their innocency.

God will help them.

So, our government made us pray about every issue of life no matter how small and jump from one prayer house to another.

"Should we all leave this country and runaway? No, all of us aren't meant to travel overseas." I muttered those words.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/24/why-do-nigerians-become-less-religious-when-they-travel-abroad/

nice one
repackaged here
https://gist.am/q/japa-why-are-nigerians-abroad-less-religious-and-do-not-blame-village-people
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by 010okoogar: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Very good question there, I like it because seeing they said is believing.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by VULCAN(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
OP,

Your relationship with God is transactional.

As is that of almost all Nigerians.

That is why you equate praying with asking for material things.

Step into any church in Nigeria where 70% of the congregants are rich and influential and see a different type of mindset going on there.

As regards praying in the West.

People pray there BUT not for the reasons or motives that people pray in Nigeria.

The focus is on being a better, more loving Christian. Asking for strength to forgive those who hurt us while Africans pray that all those who have offended them should die.

In US, some states are more religious than others.

While you can't drive 20mins in any direction in Houston without seeing a church.

You will have to search for much longer for one in San Francisco

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by adefitim(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Some of our Pastors and Imams may not like a functioning government bcuz that will reduced their earnings drastically

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by Charly500(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thats because 99% of their prayers are already answered over there.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by faceLAGOS: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
BabaAgba79:

I did not travel abroad b4 I knew all these. In fact, I got to know this from the university having being exposed to much studies as a Literature student. Travelling abroad is good but nothing to brag about. Na poverty dey make person think this way! Religion is a big scam! Opium of the masses! I demistyfied poverty, godism, and religion! Pls, be enlightened b4 u travel!

Interesting.

Please sir, can you explain a little how you were able to “demistyfy” poverty?

Though, I’ve come to realize that poverty is not necessarily the lack of cash but a thing of the mind.

Thank you. Sir.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by MatrixCircle: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Because most of the testimonies and prayer points in Nigeria are normal things the government in UK , US and Canadian governments provide for thier citizens.
One buys a car in Nigeria testimony, got a job another testimony, got married another testimony, put to bed another testimony, graduate from Uni another testimony, got admission in the University another testimony, got a visa to US or other Western nations another testimony grin grin. All these things are normal here. But a break through in Nigeria.
From UK to US or Canada or Australia be like ABC. Bad leadership in Nigeria has made many people in Nigeria seeing US, Canada or Australia as big deals.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by Eriokanmi: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
The more you drop prayers, the more opportunities elude you. Many prayed, even went to mountains and spent for days before God before their visas could be approved. Since you knew you'd not need God for everything when you get there, why go to the mountain to pray for your visa to be approved in the first place? My friend was a prayer warrior before he left for America back in the days. In fact, while on the plane, he didn't eat the meal served. He was always on fasting throughout the flight whicb lasted almost 20 hours for God's favour in a new soil.

On getting to America he never got duacouraged. He continued. In less than 4 years, he got his green card, 10 years validity. He approached this lady who said he'd assist her in his adjustment of status. She had one kid from his boy friend. Its very rate to get a good woman who would want to go to that extent with a foreigner who had no papers. If you finally get one, its either she's served jail terms before or have engaged in one crime or the other. My friend got a lawyer to perfect the contract marriage. He never had any intimacy with the lady. They lived apart only meeting at a chosed venue each time they wanted to attend interview for preparation. The lawyer said they should keep same account and file tax returns promptly as part of the requirements . She had her own boyfriend. On the day of 2nd interview, he was panicky but I told him to keep praying and ensured he fasted which he did. He was invited for interview twice. The first one, they gave him a temp. 2nd time, his green card was mailed to him 2 weeks later. They eventually formalised their marriage but not immediately

Whereas, there were a lot of Nigerians who left Nigeria over 15 years earlier than he did. Till not, they have no simple paper. I shared a story of one of my uncles here on a couple of times in the past. He never joked with prayers even affer entering America. He saw himself climbing a pole in the dream, an accountant for that matter. He never had engineering background. The dream kept coming repeatedly. One day, he went to a Mexican vendor to read papers as he always did on his way home. The information about xantrex engineering he saw in one of the newspapers changed his life forever and he's multi billionaire today serving the Nigerian corporate entitles and oil and gas sector. He was a key sponsor of one of the current governors in the southwest in his first term in office. They're from same town.

Prayer is a short cut to reaching your destiny and making it in life. I had a muslim neighbour who was looking for a scholarship to study abroad. He doesn't joke with players too. He used to fast too on his own, quite amazing. He got one with 100% tuition free in one of the EU countries where he had his Msc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Exactly,
The roads are done, and people respect everyone on the road, no accidents
The electricity is there, people just need to work and be innovative
People have common decency, you can move around without harassment or thugs.

What people think are spiritual are actually just normal in other places, where there is good leadership, and responsible people.

So when people see that a system is working and things are in order, they realize, that one needs to be responsible, needs to act properly.

MatrixCircle:
Because most of the testimonies and prayer points in Nigeria are normal things the government in UK , US and Canadian governments provide for thier citizens.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by omonnakoda: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
People are FORCED to be religious in Nigerians. It is not as voluntary as many think just like marriage. The moment you enter you have joined a cult and must do everything to make non members feel guilty and bad.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by fredoooooo: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Reality ...
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by staga: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The more you drop prayers, the more opportunities elude you. Many prayed, even went to mountains and spent for days before God before their visas could be approved. Since you knew you'd not need God for everything when you get there, why go to the mountain to pray for your visa to be approved in the first place? My friend was a prayer warrior before he left for America back in the days. In fact, while on the plane, he didn't eat the meal served. He was always on fasting throughout the flight whicb lasted almost 20 hours for God's favour in a new soil.

On getting to America he never got duacouraged. He continued. In less than 4 years, he got his green card, 10 years validity. He approached this lady who said he'd assist her in his adjustment of status. She had one kid from his boy friend. Its very rate to get a good woman who would want to go to that extent with a foreigner who had no papers. If you finally get one, its either she's served jail terms before or have engaged in one crime or the other. [b]My friend got a lawyer to perfect the contract marriage.[/b]He never had any intimacy with the lady. They lived apart only meeting at a chosed venue each time they wanted to attend interview for preparation. The lawyer said they should keep same account and file tax returns promptly as part of the requirements . She had her own boyfriend. On the day of 2nd interview, he was panicky but I told him to keep praying and ensured he fasted which he did. He was invited for interview twice. The first one, they gave him a temp. 2nd time, his green card was mailed to him 2 weeks later.

Whereas, there were a lot of Nigerians who left Nigeria over 15 years earlier than he did. Till not, they have no simple paper. I shared a story of one of my uncles here on a couple of times in the past. He never joked with prayers even affer entering America. He saw himself climbing a pole in the dream, an accountant for that matter. He never had engineering background. The dream kept coming repeatedly. One day, he went to a Mexican vendor to read papers as he always did on his way home. The information about xantrex engineering he saw in one of the newspapers changed his life forever and he's multi billionaire today serving the Nigerian corporate entitles and oil and gas sector. He was a key sponsor of one of the current governors in the southwest in his first term in office. They're from same town.

Prayer is a short cut to reaching your destiny.

I don't understand how your "so-called prayer and fasting warrior" friend decided to commit immigration fraud rather than rely on the God He was supposedly praying to.

You see how our people think?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by Sapeleomi: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
My guy, just to let you know that government is a reflection of the mindset, beliefs, values and thought process of the society. It is a mirror of all people. An incompetent government equals weak people that want to be led. ... A Progressive government equals a developing, curious, proactive citizens or followers. .
The day you, l, and everybody take responsibility for solving our problems individually and collectively than we shall all appreciate that problems are meant to be solved. We then value knowledge based on critical thinking and evidence and ensure competent people ran our affairs..
Most people are emotionally driven, hence why superstition and quest for quick blessings is prevalent in religious centres.
In addition, in the western countries. Most people are not religions rather they are spiritual driven with discipline, purpose and good morals..
What's t the point being a religions person but you cannot be trusted with other people's money, business or interest.
As Africans, we are gradually beginning to question and evaluate the things we do, practice and imitate. . The Europeans reached that era, it was called the period of Enlightenment hence why there was several revolutions in France, Russia, Sweden and Holland, which eventually separated religious institutions from the affairs and running of Political government.
Competence and knowledge is superior that faith in every sphere.. We shall get there in our country..
Stay bless.

quote author=gaby post=119400349]The day Nigeria progresses into a nation with the welfare of her citizens at the heart of its policies overall, you'd understand.

Just imagine a situation where you are assured of a job and timely pay as and when due, access to healthcare, and every other social amenity. And then to cap it all up, even when you aren't able to work, you have access to social welfare benefits.

My brother, the day majority of Nigerians working or not can just walk down to the next ATM at the end of each monthly cycle to make withdrawals of their salaries or stipend from the government, church businesses will become obsolete and relationships with religion will become personal and organic.

The current style of Christianity in particular is a result of "surrendering it all to God" since the government has failed in every aspect of caring for the citizens.

Humans have resigned to fate and hope endlessly for succor from supernatural forces or beings.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by TheGift: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
I did not read the very long post, but based on the question alone, I would say it is because most of the things Nigerian Pastors teach them to believe God for in Nigeria is already provided over there.

In Nigeria, people are still praying that the defunct NEPA will not take light or that they will find fuel when they go out to search.

They don't believe in God as the source and sustainer of their very existence, whose will must guide their will.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by duality(m): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:
By Jett-Iyke Amaechi

God will help them.

When the time comes, you and your friend will pray. Even in that your overseas.

You think life is a simple linear equation without God?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by waice6571: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
You'll need to pray and pray to escape bad governance in Nigeria and relocate to a place where you no longer need to be gullible to lead a good life.

Our government is a calamity to its citizens and a disaster to the coming generations.

Our pastors and our alfas also built money spinning business around the inefficiency of our government to add to our afflictions...

We need to pray to escape them all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Because most of the things they pray are done or gotten without prayer.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by CLATHRIN: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:
By Jett-Iyke Amaechi

God will help them.

There are many reasons this would happen, but be rest assured that God still exists there even as He exists here.

1. In comfort, we tend to become complacent in faith. Look at the book of Proverbs 30 vs 8-9 (NIV).

"Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.
9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’
Or I may become poor and steal,
and so dishonor the name of my God"

2. Many already had the predisposition of falling out of faith before they left for those nations. Their relationship with God wasn't deep and wasn't predicated on the right reasons. For some, God is a means to an end, like an accessory just to get what they want in life. To them, their relationship with God is transactional. Nothing though is hidden under the sun. God knows it all, even that funky feeling in you which is waiting to explode when you get there. If you are in a friendship with Christ, you wouldn't let up so easily what you have.

3. So many are hedonists in disguise, many have no guiding philosophy about life. I have found out that so many just live to live, I mean, call them wherever you do, they will always show up. We barely hear about what the bible says concerning the party spirit - Galatians 5:21 (NLT): envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

We barely hear about what the word of God says concerning jesting. Ephesians 5:4 and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.

4. Pressure from the new society. There is definitely a cultural shift/shock. Look at the details in terms of human interaction. Many have started smoking because they found themselves amongst people they felt they should impress. Many now consume alcohol because they found themselves amongst social drinkers they wanted to impress. Perhaps in the company of their bosses or people they admire. Why change for the world instead of the world changing for you? What are the things you do in order to avoid getting exposed to sin? Yes, you can actually ambush the devil, rather than getting ambushed. Look, if you have strict standards, what stops you from maintaining them? You don't visit the opposite sex at home, why would you change that because you just landed in Canada? you don't do dinners and lunch with ladies, why start now? You don't club, why start now? You didn't attend Psquare's concert when you were in school, why the sudden crave for Rick Ross and lil Wayne now?

5. Finally, for any willing to get closer to God, here is what you need especially for those already in the fold of Christ (i.e if you are a believer). Never play with studying the scripture. I found out that the biggest metric for me to know when I am fumbling is; how consistent I am with reading the word of God and how fervent I am in my prayer life. Just one day off, I am already in a mess. It is the breath your spirit thrives on, everything that happens physically has a spiritual origin. This is literally the truth, be alert.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by azidomedogo: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nigerians can be wicked. Same way my boss has refused to pay December salary saying if she pays in December, we will spend all before January and then decides to pay till first week of January 2023. So so annoying angry angry sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by baajetu(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
For me, I have been more religious as I do not have too many worries causing depression. Some people stop getting close to GOD ones they get most things they need. That’s an act of ungratefulness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:
By Jett-Iyke Amaechi

God will help them.

Is this question real or a joke? The reason why Nigerians become less religious while living abroad is very simple...they have seen the light to know that their religious indoctrination in Nigeria is NOTHING but hogwash. They have come to realize that religion in Nigeria is nothing but a way to impoverish the masses and hold them down while enriching their so-called man of God.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by Eriokanmi: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
staga:

I don't understand how your "so-called prayer and fasting warrior" friend decided to commit immigration fraud rather than rely on the God He was supposedly praying to.

You see how our people think?
How is it a fraud? Can you explain? The story didn't end there. They eventually married and formalised it but not immediately. The lady was never married but had a child for her bf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by Mitishi: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:
By Jett-Iyke Amaechi

God will help them.

Because the thing we prayed for in Nigeria are already available here.

You prayed for journey mercy because of pot holes and criminals, but 911 will solve the problem here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by mmsen: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
gaby:
The day Nigeria progresses into a nation with the welfare of her citizens at the heart of its policies overall, you'd understand.

Humans have resigned to fate and hope endlessly for succor from supernatural forces or beings.

It is collective spinelessness. Rather than hold the wrongdoers to account they'd rather go and cower in the church and chant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by lookingfly: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:

That is why Nigeria is the most religious country in the world.... Because we are actually one of the poorest countries
some feel their progress in life is tied to the seed( money) they sow.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Yes, sometimes family do that, for instance if you miss Church, sometimes at home, some of my family will show anger to me, that was before
And probably, i did the same thing to others, so i am guilty too.

Whether its beneficial /helpful or not, they just want one to attend Church sha.

And people do eye service, and want to do religious competition.

omonnakoda:
People are FORCED to be religious in Nigerians. It is not as voluntary as many think just like marriage. The moment you enter you have joined a cult and must do everything to make non members feel guilty and bad.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by Dstixx: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:
By Jett-Iyke Amaechi

God will help them.

The reason is because everything they are praying for here in Nigeria,they already have it abroad �

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by sunsplash99(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
90% of their Nigeria problems has been answered over there.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by Ilamina(f): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Because no armed robbers abroad
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by IrepChrist: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
omonnakoda:
So YOU love God?
Yes I do by his grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sunday Esan, Dangote's Manager Had An Accident (Photos) / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit / Port Harcourt-Aba-Maiduguri Eastern Railway Corridor Construction Speeds Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.