Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? (29235 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by MrDebonair: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung Fold 3 and Note 9.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Truth07: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Infinix note 1
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ibkayee is everyone's crush, including mine. cheesy
I'm your crush ke?? I'm so honoured my Queen kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by babaneenoni(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Xiaomi Mi9
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by mariahAngel(f): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

I'm your crush ke?? I'm so honoured my Queen kiss kiss kiss

You're always sweet. cheesy kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Nursepepeye(f): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Saddieq:
There's always that phone you don't want to leave or that phone you once used or still using that gave or still giving you the best thrilling and enjoyable experience ever..

Mine was Redmi note 4.
3gb Ram
32gb Rom
10 cores Cpu clocked at max 2.1Ghz
Mediatek X20
Android 6
Fastest machine of a phone I have ever used

Mhen!!! back then in 2017 that phone was my sixth sense organ. Using that phone was really amazing. I still can't believe it was stolen.
me with Low-key budget na Techno, hot 9 play, the phone is over 2years` now with me.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by bibiking7(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2022

Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra. I like being able to write rather than type. 12gb ram with 512gb memory space.

Before that, it was my samsung note 3.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

You're always sweet. cheesy kiss

You're very lovely too grin kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by JoshB92: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Redmi 9c
4g ram
128 internal memory... I'm enjoying it presently
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Ruhamah23(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Note 3 or Fold 3

bibiking7:

Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra. I like being able to write rather than type. 12gb ram with 512gb memory space.

Before that, it was my samsung note 3.

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Johel(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Saddieq:
There's always that phone you don't want to leave or that phone you once used or still using that gave or still giving you the best thrilling and enjoyable experience ever..

Mine was Redmi note 4.
3gb Ram
32gb Rom
10 cores Cpu clocked at max 2.1Ghz
Mediatek X20
Android 6
Fastest machine of a phone I have ever used

Mhen!!! back then in 2017 that phone was my sixth sense organ. Using that phone was really amazing. I still can't believe it was stolen.

REDMI NOTE 10 PRO!!

GOD punish iphone angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
iPhone 12 Pro and IPhone 7plus.
Used an iPhone 11 and wasn’t that excited
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by bibiking7(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ruhamah23:
Note 3 or Fold 3

The old samsung note 3. Used it for 5 years until it was stolen in traffic. I liked connecting a keyboard to it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by xristos(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Earlystar698:
Redmi 11 pro for sale everything intact
price
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by sukkot: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

Lol urm thanks
wow you have had the account since 2008 ? i discovered this forum like 2007 but back then there was a better forum called naijaryders which soon packed up
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Tdotbluejays1: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nice.
How's the camera quality?
It's excellent. Best I have ever used.
I have had friends compliment the vibrant pictures.

It does great compared to phone of it's era early 2020.
People with experience using DSLR camera can also adjust white balance, sensitivity of sensor, shutter speed e.t.c when the camera is switched to manual mode.

Too bad that LG exited the phone business. I might just move on to the pixel should this v60 stop receiving updates.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
sukkot:
wow you have had the account since 2008 ? i discovered this forum like 2007 but back then there was a better forum called naijaryders which soon packed up
I actually joined in 2007 as a starry eyed teen who romanticised Nigeria after visiting for like 2 weeks, memories grin

I think I remember naijaryders, was never a member though grin

I don't have my original account anymore though

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by sukkot: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

No sorry, hope you're well though
oh shit shocked grin
you a tough nut to crack grin
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
sukkot:
oh shit shocked grin
you a tough nut to crack grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Gbeng30(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Na infinix hot pro 6 & 8..each lasted more than 3years
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by venabili: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sagem MyX2

Or Nokia 1100

Not sure which to pick
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Mrcapable111(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Techno pouvoir4. The battery experience is out of this world.....
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Lobos2277: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Infinix smart 5. It was stolen. Getting another phone as been a problem. Am using itel touchlight presently. Pls, if another as a spare phone or phone that needs repair! Pls, i need it. I would repair it. Make una help me.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by gonkin(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Currently using oukitel K7.
The phone has served me for 4 years, no hiccups, battery still lasts even after heavy usage i intend to upgrade to same oukitel brand oukitel wp21 that got released in November 2022 but this CBN international transaction limit issue is gonna make it hard to purchase.

Jumia price compared to a aliexpress price is a big rip off.

Even with custom duty, aliexpress is still cheaper and would take 5 to 12 days compared to jumia. I wished i could get virtual card at good rate

Other than that, i used Sony Ericsson k750. That phone had it all. The music always had high quality

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by sukkot: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

I actually joined in 2007 as a starry eyed teen who romanticised Nigeria after visiting for like 2 weeks, memories grin

I think I remember naijaryders, was never a member though grin

I don't have my original account anymore though

thats funny because i joined in 2007 too but i preferred the naijaryders forum back then. but then that forum packed up and i came to nairaland actively around 2013 or so. oh i remember all my accounts. deactivated a couple and a couple are still there somewhere. hey its the virtual world babyyyyy we are living in so we gotta play somewhere lol. its the new reality. some play on twirra some on instagram some on facebook , etc etc but we choose to play on NL. everybody has a virtual playground. even buhari grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by MITCHELL96: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
I've been around the phone block but surprisingly the Nokia 2 i used between 2019 - 2020 was my best phone experience.
Wasn't much in terms of specs or design but it coincided with a good period in my life so yeah..
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Gabby84: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jailbreaked iPhone 6s
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung A13
4GB/128
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by johnfem321: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Motorolla Razor
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
sukkot:
thats funny because i joined in 2007 too but i preferred the naijaryders forum back then. but then that forum packed up and i came to nairaland actively around 2013 or so. oh i remember all my accounts. deactivated a couple and a couple are still there somewhere. hey its the virtual world babyyyyy we are living in so we gotta play somewhere lol. its the new reality. some play on twirra some on instagram some on facebook , etc etc but we choose to play on NL. everybody has a virtual playground. even buhari grin
I was active from like 2007 to about 2011, then came back around 2017 and I've been on and off since then

Don't think I remember you that far back though, I think I met you from the time I came back around 2017 onwards lol
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by 1Dray(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Xendo
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Yankee101: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung S series is the best set of phones made till date

Much more better than IPhones

iPhones get hot and Apps crash when intensely used. Samsung na number one, apple just copies after them

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery / 8 Unbelievable Things You Never Knew Your Smartphone Could Do / MTN Nigeria Fine Increased To $3.9 Billion After Regulator Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.