Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend (97467 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by gigabyte13: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2022
Well done
Clap for yourself
Atleast you don achieve something before this year end.....
Two grade A Werey, person future husband and wife.....
Na something wey dey bring shame then, they give this perversed generation Joy
Jesus were are you now
Make everything just end
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by NaijaCover(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Mattkid: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
The kind girls God dey send into the
world in this decades are definitely from Jezebel. Many of them are sex freaks,dem dey knack shits.

Some teenage yahoo boys of about 19 Years in my compond have camped some women about 35 36 years of age at home since yesterday..very sure those women are single mothers or divorcees. Theyve been fckin shiit outta them since and also smoking loud. Chaii
People dey fvxkk demselves for this ibadan
Yahoo boys of 19 years are fucking women of 36 years of age?........... omor i no believe dis one.......how can dat be possible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by gbadexy(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2022
Fahvvy:
It's funny how no one above me is talking about the guy undecided....

Like didn't y'all see that a guy slept with his BEST FRIEND's girlfriend? undecided... Best friend!!!!!

Someone who has absolutely no qualms sleeping with your woman cannot be a best friend, nahhhhh that's worse than an enemy angry...

That kind of person will stab you with a knife and still wear a big smile on his face undecided...

That girl may be a who.re, but that guy is a fat stinking betrayer!! angry...

And I'd rather a slut than a betrayer in the name of a best friend, tweeeh!!! angry...
The friend may be in the know to check her loyalty.
Ironically the best friend and other friends would never trust the guy again even if it was with his consent.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by izubext007: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2022
Not all are mature.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Kobicove(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2022
Another attention seeker spotted

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by IRIEBOY(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2022
FuckSilly:
This guy is a dunce.
This fool is disgracing himself and his future, because he slept with AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL (Girls with numerous bodycount, used product and leftover)

He's shinning teeth, instead of him to expose the cheap slút, so that the world can know her for who she really is?

I hate WHÓRES with passion.
All girls with more than 2 bodycount are WHÓRES.

Sex is very easy and cheap for girls. All females with NO deformities are born with innate values to attract who wants to f#ck them. Normally, It's females that gives CONSENT for sex.

A guy with numerous bodycount can still be a HIGH-VALUE man, BECAUSE HE GOT CONSENT FROM LOTS OF GIRLS TO F#CK THEM.

HOWEVER,

A girl with multiple BODYCOUNT will forever be seen and regarded as:

A CHEAP SLÚT
A whóre
A loose wayward hooker
A LEFTOVER
A USED PRODUCT etc

There's no place in the world that those adjectives are used for men.
Even is history and forever more ,
Solomon
David
Ghenghis khan e.t.c are never regarded as whóres...

Girls knows all these facts, and that's why they hide or lie about their true bodycount, AND IT'S THOSE WAYWARD FORNICATORS AND WHÓRES THAT USUALLY GET OFFENDED BY THE MENTION OF BODYCOUNT.
- They will tell you it doesn't matter...
- They will tell you it's private...
- They will tell you it's not a big deal...
ALL THESE ARE ABSOLUTE BULLSHÌTS, BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER HOPE OR PRAY FOR THEIR SONS OR BROTHERS TO END UP WITH A WORTHLESS, USELESS AND LOOSE LEFTOVERS LIKE THEM.
wahala you dey vex oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Honchoslim16(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Met your wife in Vegas, but I hit her in Ibiza

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by OsuExporter: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2022
This is why we must reconsider bringing back slave trade

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by FuckSilly: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2022
opuama:
Abeg rest. All this gibberish is rubbish. Two immoral people and you are busy denigrating one person.
Your write up is silly �
Muh
Mu

E dey pain you abi?
E touch your body grin

What's your bodycount?

Are you proud of it?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by romunu(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Who said he is a matured man, that fool that his brain stopped developing at the age of 12
360degreess:
.. This is the highest display of immortality.How can a matured man Post this nonsense?Is that supposed to be an achievement?...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Coinmamax: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Fahvvy:
It's funny how no one above me is talking about the guy undecided....

Like didn't y'all see that a guy slept with his BEST FRIEND's girlfriend? undecided... Best friend!!!!!

Someone who has absolutely no qualms sleeping with your woman cannot be a best friend, nahhhhh that's worse than an enemy angry...

That kind of person will stab you with a knife and still wear a big smile on his face undecided...

That girl may be a who.re, but that guy is a fat stinking betrayer!! angry...

And I'd rather a slut than a betrayer in the name of a best friend, tweeeh!!! angry...
O lo Sho
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by NapoleonHill: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2022
Babara1994:

He just helped his best friend. He exposed her.. probably an agreement between him and his best friend to test her loyalty. Think like a real G and not a SIMP

Is that how you've been testing loyalty with your friends' women? If you try this with me, I'll make you pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by BritishAirways: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2022
laluski:

Immortality ke....

grin
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by meobizy(f): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2022
I’m still waiting for the proof.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Scarletjr(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2022
That why in value this how any more
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Moh247: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by infogenius(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:
Man brags about sleeping with his best friend's gf

He just showed to the world how irresponsible he is. This action can shut doors against him because he just demonstrated how dishonest he is..
This guy just dug his own grave with his own hands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Stargurl20(f): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
The kind girls God dey send into the
world in this decades are definitely from Jezebel. Many of them are sex freaks,dem dey knack shits.

Some teenage yahoo boys of about 19 Years in my compond have camped some women about 35 36 years of age at home since yesterday..very sure those women are single mothers or divorcees. Theyve been fckin shiit outta them since and also smoking loud. Chaii
People dey fvxkk demselves for this ibadan
Is it trees women are fvcking? Until you stop this hypocrisy, u fit no get your sef

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by headbasher96(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2022
oz4real83:
the guy broke the "bro code", such a guy should never be trusted. The ex of a friend should never even been dated or slept with much less his present girlfriend. Both the girl and the guy share equal stupidity and fits each other, I just hope the victim discovers the kind of girlfriend and "best friend" he has and dump their sorry asses.
does the bro code support seeing your bros girl friend misbehave and yet cover for her
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Yeecar(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2022
360degreess:
.. This is the highest display of immortality.How can a matured man Post this nonsense?Is that supposed to be an achievement?...
I wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by yusluvad(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2022
This guy is a dunce... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Renman: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2022
Lalami3232:
Na wa ooooooo!!!
But make we analyze this thing sef. Why everyone dey blame the girl for been an ashawo? See eeh, I believe say it takes two people to tangle. How we go point accusing fingers to the girl only and leave the boy? Both of them na he/shediots.
I think this platform is very biased because two people fvck themselves and we dey only insult one person. The guy is the bigger LovePeddler, f00l and useless person here. It takes a LovePeddler to go down with another. And for the record, the guy don break the bro code, so he's no longer a nigga but a princess
It's just sad! It's always like that even in Bible. When they caught the woman in adultery. They left the man and started accusing her only.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Creamypie(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2022
FuckSilly:
This guy is a dunce.
This fool is disgracing himself and his future, because he slept with AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL (Girls with numerous bodycount, used product and leftover)

He's shinning teeth, instead of him to expose the cheap slút, so that the world can know her for who she really is?

I hate WHÓRES with passion.
All girls with more than 2 bodycount are WHÓRES.

Sex is very easy and cheap for girls. All females with NO deformities are born with innate values to attract who wants to f#ck them. Normally, It's females that gives CONSENT for sex.

A guy with numerous bodycount can still be a HIGH-VALUE man, BECAUSE HE GOT CONSENT FROM LOTS OF GIRLS TO F#CK THEM.

HOWEVER,

A girl with multiple BODYCOUNT will forever be seen and regarded as:

A CHEAP SLÚT
A whóre
A loose wayward hooker
A LEFTOVER
A USED PRODUCT etc

There's no place in the world that those adjectives are used for men.
Even is history and forever more ,
Solomon
David
Ghenghis khan e.t.c are never regarded as whóres...

Girls knows all these facts, and that's why they ALWAYS hide or lie about their true bodycount, AND IT'S THOSE WAYWARD FORNICATORS AND WHÓRES THAT USUALLY GET OFFENDED BY THE MENTION OF BODYCOUNT.
- They will tell you it doesn't matter...
- They will tell you it's private...
- They will tell you it's not a big deal...
ALL THESE ARE ABSOLUTE BULLSHÌTS, BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER HOPE OR PRAY FOR THEIR SONS OR BROTHERS TO END UP WITH A WORTHLESS, USELESS AND LOOSE LEFTOVERS LIKE THEM.
comrade, u nailed it. D simp guy go still know, seeing her from back .
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by drlateef: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2022
laluski:

Immortality ke....

Forgive him: he meant immorality.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Renman: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2022
obembet:
Nonsense boy with flat head Some guys are just too useless.
Are you not guilty as the girl too
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Gandrova: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2022
The lady ain't the problem,it is the irresponsible guy that breaks rule of friendship.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Bahamas95(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2022
Some people are just born foolish, they have this inbuilt foolishness that would remain with them till they die.

So sex is now an achievement?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nonywendy(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2022
360degreess:
immorality u mean?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Johel(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:
Man brags about sleeping with his best friend's gf

Nigerian men are useless

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by omoyeni37: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2022
The guy is not a good friend
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2022
360degreess:

immorality baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.