Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces (38483 Views)

2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Moh247: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2022
cool

Arthur Eze knows a vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu

Tinubu a southerner can never hand over to an Igbo

Igbo leaders are secretly supporting 76 years old Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by ruffDiamond: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Who is Arthur Eze Pls undecided
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by CheapHomes1: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Which one is “I warned Peter Obi to withdraw from this race but he would not listen" abi is peter obi Arthur ezes ward?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by ladipo007: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2022
When people come here and start saying obi will win I just wonder how some people think.Obi cannot win,does people know how presidential election are won,obi has no single sitting governor,how does he want to do it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by atinga1: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Arthur Eze knows ambition is a mirage!

He is a businessman who definitely has interest and stakes to protect!

Arthur knows Peter Okoye has more chances of ruling Nigeria than Peter Obi
Keep crying...if Peter Obi's ambition is a mirage, why are you lamenting?
You know he's a top contender and people like you and Soludo are so afraid of him actually coming out victorious.
Peter Obi will win. He has the support of sane Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:52am On Dec 27, 2022
I am not in support of you being a "billionaire". I think you are better off in poverty.

Only holy men should be billionaires in this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Antoeni(m): 6:52am On Dec 27, 2022
This is the problem with short people. They are always mischievous, full of bitterness and always feeling cheated & Threatened.
unreasonable Billionaire

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by tonididdy(m): 6:52am On Dec 27, 2022
Kajaard:
A people that cannot support their own. Very pitiful.

Thank God I am from Edo state. You will never see a fellow Edo man castigate another Edo candidate against other tribes outside the state. This is very shameful.

Otenwen... Am also glad to be an Edo man!

... This igbo people dey make this obi thing tire everybody, for where Edo na PO greatest support state. What is the east doing? They should hold that title.

Truly, igbo man na Igbo man greatest enemy. Who nor fit love house, na want love outside

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by amliftedhigher: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:
Previous thread President Peter Obi Visits Authur Eze

https://tribuneonlineng.com/im-not-in-support-of-obis-presidential-ambition-arthur-eze-announces/
Authur Eze is entitled to his own opinion. He is very rich so he will careless who wins because it will not shake his family.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Popeonah(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

Peter is just day dreaming! Somethings are impossible in life!

“NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE” is an adage used to deceive the FOOLISH
You're just a real satanic agent

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by faceland: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Also, a traditional ruler from one of the communities in Anambra Central Senatorial District, who would prefer not to be named, described Eze’s anti Obi comment as a very bad omen for the image of the business mogul, and the image of Igbo people.

His public statement has put him in danger due to a frustrated psychopath somewhere looking for an excuse to kill.

Labour Party would form a coalition with PDP now, so we trash APC once and forever. 7 months ago Peter Obi was PDP.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by faceland: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Popeonah:

You're just a real satanic agent

You are blind my brother.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Angelfrost(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

At least he has a dream, a worthy ambition...! Can the same be said about you?!!

Peter Obi's influence is historical! At this point, his winning or losing is no longer an issue.

Nigeria has always been kept in chains by the majority voting power of ethnic and religious imbeciles... That's no longer my headache.

If Obi loses, he will move on to greater things... He won't get poorer or less renown, just like Jonathan!

However, can or will that be same for you average Nigerians?!! How will it affect your lives?!!!

APC won in 2015 and 2019, many of you mocked the so called losers... Today, who are the actual losers?!!
APC returned controversially to Imo state via Supreme court, who became the main losers?!!

Politics is just a game, but leadership is not something to joke about! Peace!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Chyma231(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2022
He ain't God !!!!!!
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by layzie: 6:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Well the attacks by Gov Soludo suddenly makes sense.

In politics, men fight for their own personal interests.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by toujurs: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Igbo people are their own witches and wizard. They are their own failure and weaknesses.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by CheapHomes1: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If the presidential aspirants of accord party, SDP, YPP, AA, PRP have an ambition and believe they can win, why then is Peter obis ambition the biggest challenge for you?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Ancestortinubu: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2022
This is one of the bunch of efulefus who never meant well for igbo land. Oga businessesman is not gonna be businesses as usual. More than 180 million sane Nigerians knows who to vote obidiently wholeheartedly. Even batstard urchins knows this. Money bags and rigging plots politics is sinking. You are always to your own opinion and millions of suffering Nigerians whose APC administration made their lives so miserable are entitled to their opinion too.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by toujurs: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2022
layzie:

Exactly, Thier hope was on atiku. Very selfish and stupid.

They will be shocked 2023. What God cannot do, does not exist.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Onarabu: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2022
layzie:

Soludo is 62 now after two terms of whosoever they're supporting he will be above 70!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Yankee101: 7:00am On Dec 27, 2022
His own people have spoken once, we heard (Soludo)
And then twice (Arthur Eze) and we confirmed
Atiku is the next president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by engrpheleeks(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oga! Peter cannot win!

Don’t let your emotions blind you from reality facing you!

If elections were conducted a thousand times, Peter won’t win one!

Stop all this emotional wish and face reality staring at you!

How!
You lots should allow people to support who they want to support and stop cajoling people into believing that a particular candidate cannot win. It's a level playing ground for all the aspirants. Nobody is there to bow down for anybody. If e sure for your aspirant, then let his supporters get their PVCs ready and meet others at the polls. Enough of all these emotional blackmail.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Antoeni(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2022
All the epistles Soludo drafted against Peter Obi was because he was promised the first Igbo man to be President of Nigeria by some “cabal” many years ago.

So, Peter Obi contesting for President is putting sand inside his garri. He hasn't governed Anambra & angling for President what a greedy man.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Benoxvals(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2022
I am not surprised at all..
Aurther stands to gain nothing from Obi’s presidency as he is as corrupt as his friends that owns oil wells.
It is more clearer now why Soludo has been attacking Peter Obi..(they promised him the presidential ticket)?
I’ve gotten my PVC and the zeal of voting PO has just accelerated.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by stanluiz(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2022
All this failed Igbo politicians who are underachievers.

Arthur Has no political followership. He has been loosing Election in Anambra despite all his money.

His is one of the godfathers Peter obi caged when he was a governor. So I don't understand his frustration.

No cause for alarm. He has one vote.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Arthur Eze knows ambition is a mirage!

He is a businessman who definitely has interest and stakes to protect!

Arthur knows Peter Okoye has more chances of ruling Nigeria than Peter Obi

Peter Obi is a successful man In all sector, all sector he embarked on, so why talking down on him, Arthur never supported him to be governor so why cry

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by stanluiz(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Antoeni:
All the epistles Soludo drafted against Peter Obi was because he was promised the first Igbo man to be President of Nigeria by some “cabal” many years ago.

So, Peter Obi contesting for President is putting sand inside his garri. He hasn't governed Anambra & angling for President what a greedy man.
And soludo was so foolish to fall for that deciet ?

Let him govern Anambra before looking for president.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Olabukola11: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Arthur Eze knows a vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu

Tinubu a southerner can never hand over to an Igbo

Igbo leaders are secretly supporting 76 years old Atiku

“That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos .......Arthur Eze. Why do we think such a man is supporting BAT?
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Aboguede(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by VTJN(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2022
tonididdy:

Otenwen... Am also glad to be an Edo man!

... This igbo people dey make this obi thing tire everybody, for where Edo na PO greatest support state. What is the east doing? They should hold that title.

Truly, igbo man na Igbo man greatest enemy. Who nor fit love house, na want love outside
They know what you and your likes don't know. They don't reason base on emotions. They are realist and don't decieve themselves

They don't day dream like you lots claiming God is with Obi. I guess devil is with other 17 contestants?

Lol

February no far again
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:11am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:

Who gives a shit whether Tinubu, Atiku or Obi wins?

Every single Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Kanoboi: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:
Meanwhile, Arthur Eze is trending on Twitter.

Igbo people like fake news well, they also said that Arthur donated private jet to Peter Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes / Donated American Smart Cars To Anambra Police Commissioned By Obiano - PICS / Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.