Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? (29319 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Amayabor1:

Is Akure a state?
is Ibadan a state?
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Panda7(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
same people worshipping tinubu wants an opportunity to run away from their gods given paradise, am sure tinubu have never left lagos to leave in another state so so much to glorify lagos.

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Lionnation: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
I wish I can relocate to the north without fear
That place is a land of death
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Amayabor1: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pierocash:
is Ibadan a state?

I never mentioned Ibadan. Akure is not a state Oga!
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Amayabor1:

I never mentioned Ibadan. Akure is not a state Oga!
did I mention Oyo state to you. Ibadan is a capital,so is Akure. Why crying over nothing?
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Faposky95: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
LadyRosa:

I really don't think your belief is wrong.
People are wired differently, I saw your post and how you' were condemned. I did not want to counter them because many Nigerians have very archaic reasoning.

I have seen many foreign couples with this idea ...
Loving something and watching it die must be the most painful thing on earth.
My greatest fear is losing a loved.I think it is better they never existed in the first place.Maybe if I never existed as well, as what I don't know doesn't hurt.

Well, you have a like mind here.
There are thousands of homeless kids waiting to be adopted.Why struggle to birth?Or see not birthing as an impediment to blissful Marriage?

Good people think like you ...
There are already enough children in the world
Pick one and love

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Amayabor1: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pierocash:
did I mention Oyo state to you. Ibadan is a capital,so is Akure. Why crying over nothing?

If you see nothing wrong with what you wrote here, then you need to go back to school.

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Amayabor1:

If you see nothing wrong with what you wrote here, then you need to go back to school.
if you can't comprehend simple comparison, your parents need to ask for a refund of all the school fees paid ,if at all you attended any
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by DenreleDave(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
brightnelly:
leaving lagos has been my best decision ever....i suffered in lagos for 5 years...left lagos 2018, bought my car 2019, built my first house 2020...God has been faithful shaaa.....

What do u do. For a living?
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
obinna58:

Funny enough this is my journey but seems I have a mountain to climb

Na time, focus/persistence and perseverance, e go dey at the right time.

One important thing is, try to always cut your expenses and increase/improve your income.

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by kennypoju(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
I left Lagos since 2014 never regret one day Abeokuta is peaceful but boring is okay by me

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Jury(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
I left Lagos 5 years ago, my regret is why did I stay too long in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Shantyken(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
nicerod:
I'm in minna Niger state now

House cheap

1 one and parlour 24k per year

One room 18k per year

Only thing left here is job that I'm looking for.

Food is cheap

Light I'd constant

Water N10 per keg
go into agriculture
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by brightnelly(f): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

What do u do. For a living?

business
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by DenreleDave(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
brightnelly:

business

Sumtin I can do?
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Alezy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

Is ph so cool like dt? I tot dey said pH is chaotic
Don't let no one decieve you. Oh is a wonderful place to live with lots of opportunities
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Amayabor1: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pierocash:
if you can't comprehend simple comparison, your parents need to ask for a refund of all the school fees paid ,if at all you attended any

This was what you wrote;

Aside Ogun state, I do not think there is any other state in the south west better than lb, not even Akure.

If you were not a dumb fool, you would have wrote;

Aside Ogun state, I do not think there is any other state in the south west better than lb, not even Ondo

The Ode can't even see his mistake. Calling South west STATE and mentioning Akure.
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by 9jaRealist: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
>
Abegi, I don’t understand the question… grin
Why would any person voluntarily leave Lagos for somewhere else in Nigeria (apart from arguably Abuja)?!

EKO FOR LIFE…
Lagos leads, others struggle to follow!

>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by DoingBetter: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
LadyRosa:

I really don't think your belief is wrong.
People are wired differently, I saw your post and how you' were condemned. I did not want to counter them because many Nigerians have very archaic reasoning.

I have seen many foreign couples with this idea ...
Loving something and watching it die must be the most painful thing on earth.
My greatest fear is losing a loved.I think it is better they never existed in the first place.Maybe if I never existed as well, as what I don't know doesn't hurt.

Well, you have a like mind here.
There are thousands of homeless kids waiting to be adopted.Why struggle to birth?Or see not birthing as an impediment to blissful Marriage?

They're Nigerians who are childfree. We just don't talk about it on this forum as this place is saturated by incels. I and my spouse are both cf Nigerians. I've met a few others too. This forum is not a good place to discuss deep things so you won't find many folks with divergent views here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Orubebe01: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lagos is over hyped. Am still in Lagos and still trying to gather some cash to relocate to a good state that is not agbero- infested

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Shantyken(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Starboytwo:
Y’all sleeping on Ebonyi.

Abakiliki to be precise.

Came here and I have refused to leave. The state is a late bloomer and there is still very much room and land for more developments. Everything here is either new or recent.

Best Road. A1
Electricity. (I can vouch for 21-23 hours)
Small city.
No noise.
confirmed
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Amayabor1:

This was what you wrote;

Aside Ogun state, I do not think there is any other state in the south west better than lb, not even Akure.

If you were not a dumb fool, you would have wrote;

Aside Ogun state, I do not think there is any other state in the south west better than lb, not even Ondo

The Ode can't even see his mistake. Calling South west STATE and mentioning Akure.
You are such a fool,and a retar.d trying to form woke! Akure is in which state? Oponu. They need to spoon feed you scallywag with word upon word to comprehend that Akure is the capital of Ondo hence my comparison. Ode.

Don't quote me again you scumbag. Arindin. He left the main focus of the topic and start picking hole on frivolity. Ashiere
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Amayabor1: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pierocash:
You are such a fool,and a retar.d trying to form woke! Akure is in which state? Oponu. They need to spoon feed you scallywag with word upon word to comprehend that Akure is the capital of Ondo hence my comparison. Ode.

Don't quote me again you scumbag. Arindin. He left the main focus of the topic and start picking hole on frivolity. Ashiere

Empty drum doesn't want to learn.

You can't mention SW states and mention Akure. Take corrections Ode. That's how you idiots fail interview and disgrace yourselves.

If you were not a dimwit, how can you be comparing Ogun State and Akure? Were you not supposed to compare Abeokuta with Akure?

If i lived in Asaba for 2 years and i later moved to Benin city., In comparing both of them, i will say Edo state is far better than Asaba. How does this sound to you? Ozuor!
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by OvertheTop(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
Regret ke?

I'm always grateful to God for taking that step, the only thing it affected was my former relationship and idgaf. Sometimes I wonder if i had taken the step earlier, I would have gone farther than this in the ladder of life(success).

Infact, when I was in Lagos I manage to save 15k in a month, today I am a millionaire thanks to God almighty.
'

Wow Great,
Did you get a Better Paying Job in PH?
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by OvertheTop(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bignat:
I was born and brought up in Lagos. University education made it possible for me to leave Lagos and after graduation and completing my NYSC, I decided not to come back to Lagos. Best decision of my life.

I started business here in Asaba and its been wonderful. Live is peaceful, I have achieved goals faster.

Most individuals who are serious with their lives here easily become land owners and landlords within 20s and 30s.

Yes, lifestyle here is a bit expensive but I prefer it as compared to the choatic lifestyle in lagos.

I just visit Lagos for business and leave immediately i am done.

Wow Great
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by OvertheTop(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Greatdand007:

And am even planning to leave abk cos it’s too boring and no opportunity here like Lagos what kind of biz can I do here in abk it’s very peaceful I don’t want to leave

In the word of the Famous Jim Rohn,

If You Want More, You have to become More....

If things are not Working in your favor, Change Direction...You are not a Tree!
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
OvertheTop:
'

Wow Great,
Did you get a Better Paying Job in PH?

PH?
Better paying job??
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Amayabor1:

[s]Empty drum doesn't want to learn.

You can't mention SW states and mention Akure. Take corrections Ode. That's how you idiots fail interview and disgrace yourselves.

If you were not a dimwit, how can you be comparing Ogun State and Akure? Were you not supposed to compare Abeokuta with Akure?

If i lived in Asaba for 2 years and i later moved to Benin city., In comparing both of them, i will say Edo state is far better than Asaba. How does this sound to you? Ozuo[/s]r!
Bleep off my mention ,ewu!

Living in asaba means the whole Delta State ,ode
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Amayabor1: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pierocash:
Bleep off my mention ,ewu!

Living in asaba means the whole Delta State ,ode

You see am. Ode! How can living in Asaba mean the whole Delta State when Asaba is just a part of the whole Delta?

If you live in Asaba, you can tell someone outside the state that you live in Delta state. If the person wants to know more, you can be more specific and say asaba.

But if you are comparing two different states or cities, it must be like for like. You compare Asaba with Benin and Delta with Edo. How does this statement sound to you; Edo is a better place to live in than Asaba"?

Zombie!
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by sucobaba(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mehnnn if I get chance leave this Lagos ehnnn, I will never regret it. I really need an escape route from this Lagos...

So nairalander that have relocated, Did you regret leaving Lagos for another state within Nigeria?

To those planning to leave, why do you want to leave Lagos?

3 years and counting..... Will do it again, twice on a Friday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Five Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Trailer Kills Osun Polytechnic Student (Photos) / Four Boys Driving Recklessly, Survive A Freak Accident In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.