Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? (29445 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by nicerod(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
LadyRosa:

Hmmm..
Na goat house be that ?

grin grin
.decent one

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by nicerod(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Nobody dey sell akara for there? You sure say dem dey even like chop akara for there? undecided

They eat it

3 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
nicerod:
They eat it
Ok! undecided
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by LadyRosa(f): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
frank14011991:
because of the high cost of living. You go just dey work for landlord and conductors. But here in kano I have not only bought a plot of land but almost completing a 3 bedroom flat

Good one!

5 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mehnnn if I get chance leave this Lagos ehnnn, I will never regret it. I really need an escape route from this Lagos...

So nairalander that have relocated, Did you regret leaving Lagos for another state within Nigeria?

To those planning to leave, why do you want to leave Lagos?

Most people who are addicted to living in Lagos are not Human Beings believe me.

The rating of Quality Of Good Living in Lagos is 30/100 despite all the Gated Estates on the Island.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
LadyRosa:

Hmmm..
Na goat house be that ?

Lol My Gbana Ladygrin

Compliment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by LadyRosa(f): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol My Gbana Ladygrin

Compliment..

Merry Christmas and New Year
Emma...Why are you antinatalist?

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by techWriter3: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Left lagos for ibadan some weeks ago

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Ibechris2: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mehnnn if I get chance leave this Lagos ehnnn, I will never regret it. I really need an escape route from this Lagos...

So nairalander that have relocated, Did you regret leaving Lagos for another state within Nigeria?

I officially left Lagos about 10years ago and by the grace of God.

That place is saturated with hopelessness and agbero lifestyles and omonile all joined to together.

The day u leave Lagos is the day u will be freed from mental retardation.

Try it and see.

That land and noise is like,catapillar and generator sounds.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
LadyRosa:

Merry Christmas and New Year
Emma...Why are you antinatalist?

Situations beyond my control made me so. Perhaps the Status might change in the future.
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Ablemax(m): 3:15am On Dec 30, 2022
nicerod:
I'm in minna Niger state now

House cheap

1 one and parlour 24k per year

One room 18k per year

Only thing left here is job that I'm looking for.

Food is cheap

Light I'd constant

Water N10 per keg

I'd like to come over so that you can show me kainji dam
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Ablemax(m): 3:20am On Dec 30, 2022
nicerod:

Food business is lucrative here

I've been doing my survey too

Akara business will be nice

Nobody is selling akara Here

Beans is cheap too

How much is a bag of bean there?
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by LadyRosa(f): 5:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Situations beyond my control made me so. Perhaps the Status might change in the future.

I really don't think your belief is wrong.
People are wired differently, I saw your post and how you' were condemned. I did not want to counter them because many Nigerians have very archaic reasoning.

I have seen many foreign couples with this idea ...
Loving something and watching it die must be the most painful thing on earth.
My greatest fear is losing a loved.I think it is better they never existed in the first place.Maybe if I never existed as well, as what I don't know doesn't hurt.

Well, you have a like mind here.
There are thousands of homeless kids waiting to be adopted.Why struggle to birth?Or see not birthing as an impediment to blissful Marriage?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2022
LadyRosa:

I really don't think your belief is wrong.
People are wired differently, I saw your post and how you' were condemned. I did not want to counter them because many Nigerians have very archaic reasoning.

I have seen many foreign couples with this idea ...
Loving something and watching it die must be the most painful thing on earth.
My greatest fear is losing a loved.I think it is better they never existed in the first place.Maybe if I never existed as well, as what I don't know doesn't hurt.

Well, you have a like mind here.
There are thousands of homeless kids waiting to be adopted.Why struggle to birth?Or see not birthing as an impediment to blissful Marriage?

Exactly you got it Rose. Good Morning.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Dhayor001(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2022
Moved out of Lagos in 2017 and never looked back. I hardly ever visit and I dont stay more than 2 days even when I do. I have also gotten offers to return to Lagos but I am honestly not interested.

Please note that this does not take away the fact that Lagos is a great place with plenty opportunities.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Lagos is good for my church business so I can't leave. There are many working class people in Lagos compared to other states. so their tithes and offerings are usually massive.

I love Lagos.

This I have seen.

Clout chaser undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by vengertime: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Lived in Lagos all my life until I moved down to Abuja where they don't take light year in year out, except during nationwide darkness which is usually few days darkness .

I lived in festac work in Ajah, I had to wake up by 5am in other to get to work by 8:30.

If I over sleep till 6am I'm in trouble. Mile 2 traffic is very unforgiving for people that don't wake up early.

In Abuja I wake up by 7 am eat breakfast and Bath and dress up and leave for work by 7:45 get to office by 8am.

Life is easier in Abuja. In Lagos every day was designed for suffering and inhaling all kind of smoke

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by adedayoa2(f): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Left Lagos for Abuja 13years ago, my parent and parent in-law are still in Lagos, nothing to regret cuz I still go there sometimes.

17 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by sammirano: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2022
So far it's south west you are good.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by DevilSignature: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
come and live with me let's have children oh my beautiful Adenrele
make I lab u nauu
twins girls go sure for u in the next nine months
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Waffarianman(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Lagos no b am. I never regret leaving Lagos to delta my own state stays in Lagos for almost 15yrs+. All d Pepe wen you dey work all na for landlord and trans. Can only go there now for business "Alaba international" and come back home to delta

28 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by kinah(f): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Left Lagos 2016 for ABEOKUTA

I have never regret the decision. Except probably for buying stuffs from Lagos island or oshodi. Now ABEOKUTA is gradually becoming a hub for commodities if you can navigate well. All my family are still in Lagos. Talk to them to relocate but none is willing

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by arantess: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

why do you want to leave tinubu's lagos?

i heard that place is utopia

5 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by BossGerald: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Pierocash:
I left Lagos 12yrs ago to Ibadan,from Ibadan to Ph. I have never had any reason to regret it. I will repeat it even in my next world

Slummy Ibadan...what took you there?

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Tboymessiah(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:
because of the high cost of living. You go just dey work for landlord and conductors. But here in kano I have not only bought a plot of land but almost completing a 3 bedroom flat

NasoLifeBe!!!

Kano abi Kwara...

U no dey fear boko boys ni
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Lagos is good for my church business so I can't leave. There are many working class people in Lagos compared to other states. so their tithes and offerings are usually massive.

I love Lagos.

This I have seen.

don't patronize me

getat
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Tboymessiah(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Ablemax:

How much is a bag of bean there?

Do u wanna fried Akara?

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Leaving Nigeria for good next year angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

25 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Africa / Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian / Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.