Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? (29406 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by arantess: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:
because of the high cost of living. You go just dey work for landlord and conductors. But here in kano I have not only bought a plot of land but almost completing a 3 bedroom flat
tinubu should have made things cheap for you folks na

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by BossGerald: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:
I left Lagos State for kano and I have never regretted it. The only people that relocates from Lagos and regret are those that go to Alaigbo. High cost of living,no jobs and insecurity

What's your home state?
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by tamdun: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Am planning to leave lagos for ibadan or ilorin but I have to put few things in place,sanwolu is really trying but he has to stop try to pls everyone,he needs to borrow idea from fashola....

4 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Robenna(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Lagos is good for my church business so I can't leave. There are many working class people in Lagos compared to other states. so their tithes and offerings are usually massive.

I love Lagos.

This I have seen.

Church business, but you're name says false prophet
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2022
BossGerald:

Slummy Ibadan...what took you there?
Ibadan is a great place bro. Cool and cheap.

But Sapa wan finish me for there. I japa to Ph and never regretted it.

Believe me,aside ritual killing,I prefer living in Ibadan than Lagos

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by tete7000(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2022
I have never regretted it, and if God answer my prayer, I won't come back. So much peace here in delta state

5 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by osazuwa23: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2022
only good thing is that your close to airport if you want jpa from nigeria
Evolutionlove:

Most people who are addicted to living in Lagos are not Human Beings believe me.

The rating of Quality Of Good Living in Lagos is 30/100 despite all the Gated Estates on the Island.

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by baretalk: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2022
Another tale grin
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Emmacy001: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mehnnn if I get chance leave this Lagos ehnnn, I will never regret it. I really need an escape route from this Lagos...

So nairalander that have relocated, Did you regret leaving Lagos for another state within Nigeria?

To those planning to leave, why do you want to leave Lagos?

I regretted nothing bro.... Lagos Will frustrate you. Traffic jam,high cost of transportation if you see bus at all.
If you are not doing business in Lagos. You Will regret living there

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by osazuwa23: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2022
i left lagos for benin and it nest decision i made grin
DenreleDave:
Mehnnn if I get chance leave this Lagos ehnnn, I will never regret it. I really need an escape route from this Lagos...

So nairalander that have relocated, Did you regret leaving Lagos for another state within Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by ransomed: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2022
Lagos is over hyped by Emilokan goons.
The best of life is to get to Lagos, do your stuff , make your naira and gladly fly out to where traffic jam does not exist.

13 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by osa2k3(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2022
[never regretted it at all. Moved to Kaduna in October after 12 years in lagosquote author=DenreleDave post=119502098]Mehnnn if I get chance leave this Lagos ehnnn, I will never regret it. I really need an escape route from this Lagos...

[/quote]
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by BossGerald: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Pierocash:
Ibadan is a great place bro. Cool and cheap.

But Sapa wan finish me for there. I japa to Ph and never regretted it.

Believe me,aside ritual killing,I prefer living in Ibadan than Lagos

My dear there's nothing cool about the Ibadan I know...if you didn't relocate to PH, I'm sure you'll still rate Ibadan higher than PH.

Visit other cities in the south and you'll see how bad Ibadan is.

12 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by muykem: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

Please come down to Abia state. You will not regret it.

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Lionnation: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2022
nicerod:
I'm in minna Niger state now

House cheap

1 one and parlour 24k per year

One room 18k per year

Only thing left here is job that I'm looking for. That's fir a mud house

Food is cheap

Light I'd constant

Water N10 per keg
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2022
If i see way, i go comot this Lagos oo. Imagine waking up by 5am and getting to office by 9:30am. God i wan craze undecided undecided
The way people jump out of bus in this lagos is terrible grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Lionnation: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2022
nicerod:

House cheap

One room 18k per year

Only thing left here is job that I'm looking for.

Food is cheap

Light I'd constant

Water N10 per keg
that's for a mud house
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2022
BossGerald:

My dear there's nothing cool about the Ibadan I know...if you didn't relocate to PH, I'm sure you'll still rate Ibadan higher than PH.

Visit other cities in the south and you'll see how bad Ibadan is.
Aside Ogun State, I do not think there is any other state in the southwest better than Ib, not even Akure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by bazoodo: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2022
SalemIfeanyi1:
If i see way, i go comot this Lagos oo. Imagine waking up by 5am and getting to office by 9:30am. God i wan craze undecided undecided
The way people jump out of bus in this lagos is terrible grin grin grin grin
it's clear you weren't born and bred in Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by ufotty2001: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2022
I left Lagos State 5years ago to Port Harcourt. Currently, I have build my own house in pH. Lagos State is overrated.. when I was in Lagos I wasn't able to achieve a reasonable things. The truth is that Lagos is not for everyone.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Parachoko: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

Is ph so cool like dt? I tot dey said pH is chaotic
PH is one of the best cities to live in Nigeria, though is just very expensive.

5 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Nobleou(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Lagos can give one a mental stress more than the physical stress needed for job/work...

No wonder Lagos is full of demented people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Danibonk(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Since I move away from Lagos to ogun state I have been able to regain my sanity Lagos almost turn me to madam with frustration

13 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by OVB123: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Most people who are addicted to living in Lagos are not Human Beings believe me.

The rating of Quality Of Good Living in Lagos is 30/100 despite all the Gated Estates on the Island.

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by nesgeeek(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2022
nicerod:

House cheap

One room 18k per year

Only thing left here is job that I'm looking for.

Food is cheap

Light I'd constant

Water N10 per keg
same thing applicable to Kaduna south. Food and accommodation is cheap in Kaduna south
Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Essien45: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2022
I was born and raised in Lagos for 30 years and I can tell you that relocating to another location was one of the greatest decision I have ever made in my life. I pray nothing will ever take me back to leave in Lagos.

If you want to live long don't leave in Lagos.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by PaedophileProph: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

I ran away this December, Waybill my stuffs to Ph . Lagos na rowdy chaotic place to be

11 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2022
Regret ke?

I'm always grateful to God for taking that step, the only thing it affected was my former relationship and idgaf. Sometimes I wonder if i had taken the step earlier, I would have gone farther than this in the ladder of life(success).

Infact, when I was in Lagos I manage to save 15k in a month, today I am a millionaire thanks to God almighty.

15 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2022
My dear, na job carry me come here o. The way i see people sleeping inside the bus is worrisome. Life is hard here. Getting money without being healthy to enjoy isn't normal grin grin grin grin grin
bazoodo:
it's clear you weren't born and bred in Lagos

11 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by Oghodua: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Imagine the dude selling Minna as if heaven compared to Lagos! grin
He said he is in maitumbi he was precise with his destination, lagos is hell on earth. There is nothing that insinuate he is actually trying to sell minna there, let people voice out their frustration, stop trying to water it down

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Regretted leaving Lagos For Another State In Nigeria? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Robenna:

Church business, but you're name says false prophet

Sarcasm bro. Go truth his comments you’ll get the gist grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP / Accident Involving 2 Containers On Oshodi Bridge / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.