Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (49768 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by RealNiggaDee(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
The Matrix are fighting you Andrew Tate .

Stay Alpha please.

#MasculineEnergy #ALPHAMale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
irunoko:
lmaooo receive sense cheesy

I know you wish he's in jail so bad but where them dey put person for jail without the courts declaring him guilty or innocent? grin

Shey you nor go school? cheesy grin cheesy grin
There is a subtle difference between the terms jail and prison

You are the one who needs to be questioned if 'you go school or not'
Oh the irony!

The ignorant conservatives always quick to dish out insults
Jail can be for short term detention
I know you might not read up on it or if you do you might not understand a word of it
So i have done a screenshot for you
I hope you can understand it or should i do a diagram and label for you?

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chiraq77:
Lol the Difference is Consent
The Girls know they are being pimped that's the difference
They know they are being pimped and so that makes pimping ok? Are you alright at all? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
They know they are being pimped and so that makes pimping ok? Are you alright at all? undecided
These idi.ots dont have sense
The same clowns will complain of bad governments in Nigeria but as long as their heroes abroad commit the same crimes its ok, because they are been persecuted for not being woke
Issues of consent, respect and personal.space is alien to them
I was appalled when i saw some igbos who should know better given the biafran experience supporting kany west crass antisemitism because to them he is fighting some mythical cabal controlling the entertainment industry

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Manna4Gurls: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
irunoko:
it's ok too know too much but in a generation where lies and hypocrisy is celebrated,it's better to say 3 out of 10 things you know and keep the remaining 7 to yourself and that's exactly what Jordan Peterson is doing

Them don use interview to set trap for Jordan Peterson Taya and he dodged it several times but tate was the scapegoat because he called black Black and white white

Yh! Same thing is being set up for Eminem several times. They always want him to say something in occasions, events, interviews, press etc but he dodge them perfectly and start saying another thing entirely. Eminem knows far more secrets and truth compare to Tate but he knows when's the proper time to open up.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Manna4Gurls:

Yh! Same thing is being set up for Eminem several times. They always want him to say something in occasions, events, interviews, press etc but he dodge them perfectly and start saying another thing entirely. Eminem knows far more secrets and truth compare to Tate but he knows when's the proper time to open up.
lmao Eminem is a beneficiary of the system.he dares not bite the had that gave him a pedestal to be a super star.the lives of 2pac,micheal Jackson, Kanye West and Whitney Houston are prime examples of why he dares not say ant.tate on the other hand is not a beneficiary of the matrix system.he worked his way to the top so he doesn't give a fvck about the matrix even though he knows them and he knows what they're capable of doing

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Falseprofet2:

There is a subtle difference between the terms jail and prison

You are the one who needs to be questioned if 'you go school or not'
Oh the irony!

The ignorant conservatives always quick to dish out insults
Jail can be for short term detention
I know you might not read up on it or if you do you might not understand a word of it
So i have done a screenshot for you
I hope you can understand it or should i do a label with it?
why you dey mumu yourself in the cyber space? grin nor let your shidren see say you nor get sense o grin

Shey you nor know Wetin them dey call house arrest? grin

See Wetin ASUU strike don cause grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
budaatum:

Did you yourself go to school? Have you not heard of people being detained in prison without bail pending their day in court?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64128616
house arrest ooooo grin

My Top G is still dropping it on Tiktok and Twitter in his LUXURIOUS SITTING ROOM and also eating pizza cool tongue
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
irunoko:
why you dey mumu yourself in the cyber space? grin nor let your shidren see say you nor get sense o grin

Shey you nor know Wetin them dey call house arrest? grin

See Wetin ASUU strike don cause grin
Hehehe
You are an idiot
You literally said there :but where them dey put person for jail without the courts...

You can cover your stupidity with a million laughter emojis it does not change the fact you did not know the difference between jail and prison
Telling me about ASUU strike
When your father was struggling to raise your jamb form I was already working with a graduate degree
I know you are still in school, that's why you felt calling ASUU strike means anything to me

You are a special type of idiot telling people how to live their lives but doesn't understand the usage of common words
I have your time

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Hehehe
You are an idiot
You literally said there :but where them dey put person for jail without the courts...

You can cover your stupidity with a million laughter emojis it does not change the fact you did not know the difference between jail and prison
Telling me about ASUU strike
When your father was struggling to raise your jamb form I was already working with a graduate degree
I know you are still in school, that's why you felt calling ASUU strike means anything to me

You are a special type of idiot telling people how to live their lives but doesn't understand the usage of common words
I have your time

a foolish person is one who sees the truth but prefers to wallow in his ignorance. tongue

How the hell do they want to put who court never prosecute inside jail? grin dey try use your sense small Na grin

Anyway he who is not guilty has nothing to fear.my top G is still in his house doing fine,when them finish them go return all his passports to him cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
irunoko:
lmao Eminem is a beneficiary of the system.he dares not bite the had that gave him a pedestal to be a super star.the lives of 2pac,micheal Jackson, Kanye West and Whitney Houston are prime examples of why he dares not say ant.tate on the other hand is not a beneficiary of the matrix system.he worked his way to the top so he doesn't give a fvck about the matrix even though he knows them and he knows what they're capable of doing
Idiiot
I am sure you also believe there was a time india beat Nigeria 100-0 and our goal keeper was seeing lion when the balls were kicked

Do you also believe in father Christmas?
you also believe tupac is not dead abi?

Or that the Pope is anti christ
You are a small time conspiracy theorist
Still growing up, and cant differentiate life from fiction
I am sure you also think vaccines are done to depopulate people and Bill Gates is another anti christ
Grow up little man, these are all tales by moonlight including your michael Jackson and whitney houston stories
Jackson died of drug overdose, same with Whitney.
There was no conspiracy to kill them by the matrix or illuminati
The Matrix is just a movie made in 1999, years before you were born

Hopefully, you don't birth kids with your low IQ

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
irunoko:
house arrest ooooo grin

My Top G is still dropping it on Tiktok and Twitter in his LUXURIOUS SITTING ROOM and also eating pizza cool tongue
Someone is posting on his behalf
You know how that works right or should i explain it to you
Your top G, whatever that means will have his day in court, if he is guilty he will be gone for a long time like r kelly and hushpuppi
If he is not he will be set free

Standing with him, squatting with him, arguing blindly over someone who does not even recognize your existence and even if you were to pass him in an airport will probably look past your black skinny arse does not give you validation you so desperately seek
Go to school or remain in school as i know you are, read your books, hopefully, you are studying a marketable course and when you come out, you will get a job and read more books, books with depth, so you don't pass your conspiratorial genes to your seeds

With time, you, with God's mercy will begin to know how the world is not controlled by some shadowy group called illuminati or whatever name..countries have special geopolitical interests and they fight to enforce that for the welfare of their societies and people
Its nobody fault , african leaders have no sense and have embezzle monies meant for its citizen development
Its caused by greed and not some control from america or illuminati

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Manna4Gurls: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
irunoko:

The matrix control the music industry, the movie theater, sports and innovations going on on every part go the word. Once they decisions are tampered with, it's the end of the individual(s).

To escape the matrix is another thing. Few people do so not without getting runned over multiple times on their attempts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by folake4u(f): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
sisitito01:

Learn how to spell and write like the adult you're supposed to be. Even your oga, Andrew Tate, can write well. You didn't see that one to learn from him? Shame.

Nice one, Sisi !! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by bluefilm: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Falseprofet2:

I bet you believe tupac is alive n hiding somewhere in cuba or is it argentina
You guys never make up your mind
I bet you believe bermuda triangle is real and swallows planes
I bet you believe the jews control everybody but somehow hitler managed to kill so many of them despite been the ones controlling everything

I bet you believe celine dion and others signed a deal with the devil that why they have good voices and are successful

At least, your awareness is quite commendable.

It doesn't matter if you were only just trying to be cynical.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by perdollar(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
sisitito01:

Learn how to spell and write like the adult you're supposed to be. Even your oga, Andrew Tate, can write well. You didn't see that one to learn from him? Shame.
English won't wash ur foul smelling vagina, if not u no go dey wretched like ds n forever
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sisitito01(f): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
folake4u:

Nice one, Sisi !! cheesy

Lmao thanks! Sometimes you just have to let these niggas know that they are mad.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sisitito01(f): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
perdollar:
English won't wash ur foul smelling vagina, if not u no go dey wretched like ds n forever

I decided to engage you for the thrill of it at the beginning but this your English has turned me off. You are the wretched one if you check well. This is the last time I'll entertain your quote. Happy new year in advance. I hope you stop being stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by perdollar(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
sisitito01:

I decided to engage you for the thrill of it at the beginning but this your English has turned me off. You are the wretched one if you check well. This is the last time I'll entertain your quote. Happy new year in advance. I hope you stop being stupid.
English would have made u a responsible human but look at ur life
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
irunoko:
lmaoo another leftist crybaby

Where are the evidences? Did the court find him guilty of those vices?

Try and listen to him without emotions and ego then you'll understand he's far from a misogynist.its this modern system or lifestyle that is destroying women and children and making them vulnerable to evil men.that is exactly what Tate is calling out

Judge has remanded him for 30days, usual an indication there is sufficient evidence to further investigate. Was that leftist crybaby at work? LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by folake4u(f): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
sisitito01:

Lmao thanks! Sometimes you just have to let these niggas know that they are mad.

They are actually mad. No apologies!

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
bluefilm:

At least, your awareness is quite commendable.

It doesn't matter if you were only just trying to be cynical.

You also believe in money rituals
And if i cut off your head , you will spit out monies just like in the movies grin

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
irunoko:
house arrest ooooo grin

You got a lot invested in this top g of your's it seems.

Andrew Tate news live: Influencer held for 30 more days in Romania jail
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/andrew-tate-arrested-romania-raided-pizza-box-b2253344.html

Tate's account retweeted Musk's matrix meme, although it is not believed Tate himself is in control of his account, with the influencer still being held by authorities.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11585351/Disgraced-influencer-Andrew-Tates-Twitter-account-shares-cryptic-message-hours-arrest.html

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by saladinnoir: 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
cococandy:
When I see black men who watch, support and endlessly quote Ben Shapiro (Insert puke emoji).

I guess y’all’s misogyny is strong enough that you lick the boots of a known racist dimwit who thinks you’re subhuman as long as he helps you further your anti-woman agenda. What’s wrong with y’all?

If black men are really the leaders they claim to be, Ben knucklehead Shapiro would not be revered on an African forum. He thinks you’re monkeys. Lord have mercy.
embarrassing

I have never actually seen black men supporting shapiro, trump ; yes, but not shapiro

I'm not doubting you and i share your misgivings about these white pundits. I just didn't know he was that popular.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 12:29am On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

Judge has remanded him for 30days, usual an indication there is sufficient evidence to further investigate. Was that leftist crybaby at work? LMFAO!
lmaooo they're using that time to plant and incriminating evidence in his house and looking for who to substantiate the claim.look beyond your nose

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 12:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Falseprofet2:

Someone is posting on his behalf
You know how that works right or should i explain it to you
Your top G, whatever that means will have his day in court, if he is guilty he will be gone for a long time like r kelly and hushpuppi
If he is not he will be set free

Standing with him, squatting with him, arguing blindly over someone who does not even recognize your existence and even if you were to pass him in an airport will probably look past your black skinny arse does not give you validation you so desperately seek
Go to school or remain in school as i know you, read your books, hopefully, you are studying a marketable course and when you come out, you will get a job and read more books, books with depth, so you don't pass your conspiratorial genes to your seeds

With time, you, with God's mercy begin to know how the world is not controlled by some shadowy group called illuminati or whatever name..countries have special geopolitical interests and they fight to enforce that for the welfare of their societies and people
Its nobody fault , african leaders have no sense and have embezzle monies meant for its citizen development
Its caused by greed and not some control from america or illuminati
another weak ass simp fool that thinks with his penis and emotions

Abeg getat grin

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 12:35am On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:
another weak ass simp fool that thinks with his penis and emotions

Abeg getat grin
Is that your best macho man
When r you going to rescue your boyfriend andy tate?
wink

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Falseprofet2:

Idiiot
I am sure you also believe there was a time india beat Nigeria 100-0 and our goal keeper was seeing lion when the balls were kicked

Do you also believe in father Christmas?
you also believe tupac is not dead abi?

Or that the Pope is anti christ
You are small time conspiracy theorist
Still growing up, and cant differentiate life from fiction
I am sure you also think vaccines are done to depopulate people and Bill Gates is another anti christ
Grow up little man, these are all tales by moonlight including your michael Jackson and whitney houston stories
Jackson died of drug overdose, same with Whitney.
There was no conspiracy to kill them by the matrix or illuminati
The Matrix is just a movie made in 1999, years before you were born

Hopefully, you don't birth kids with your low IQ
everything you said is absolutely what I believe except the last line

You're free to wallow in ignorance.by the way the fact that you deny the existence of the devil doesn't negate his existence same way you deny the existence of the matrix.they want you to believe they don't exist and you're playing into their gallery.simp fool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 12:40am On Jan 01, 2023
Falseprofet2:

Is that your best macho man
When r you going to rescue your boyfriend andy tate?
wink
you can only kill a man,you cannot kill an ideology cool

Same way you can only lock rkelly up you cannot undo his massive influence in music and still remains the king of RNB cool
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Bignuell(m): 12:40am On Jan 01, 2023
Guyman01:
The guy is anti transgender making them to know that even if you create fake Pussy for a man who decides to live like a woman you can't give her ovaries and eggs neither can a woman with artificial dck grow balls.
They have been after him because he is making western ladies to start respecting and cherishing masculinity once again and he's telling men to defend women who recognise the place of natural man in the society.
He is making nonsense of their woke ideology and they have been after him.

He said recently that if feminists want to defend the rights of women they should join the Army and ask to be deployed to Afghanistan to fight against Taliban which is denying women of rights to education and not talking down on men who go to wars started by Hillary Clinton in Libya
He is bringing back masculinity and it's sad most men are against him. We have alot of feminised men, they can't talk in their home, church, work place, they can't do shit. Top G is really making 'em sweat in their pants

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:
you can only kill a man,you cannot kill an ideology cool

Same way you can only lock rkelly up you cannot undo his massive influence in music and still remains the king of RNB cool
You have your hands full in the new year
after rescuing andy, like superman(since you believe in fiction ) fly to America and rescue robert

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 12:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Bignuell:
He is bringing back masculinity and it's sad most men are against him. We have alot of feminised men, they can't talk in their home, church, work place, they can't do shit. Top G is really making 'em sweat in their pants
they're the weak loosers Tate was referring to.they rather wear lipsticks and wigs than to dominate the industries

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

'15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) / The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.