Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (49581 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
mariahAngel:

Haters of truth worst nightmare; I love her die!
I wish naija women can just listen to candace.even if they don't want to listen to tate at least listen to Canadce or Jordan Peterson and watch how social media prostitution, baby mama nonsense and violent marriages drop.watch how women going naked and glorifying prostitution on social media drop,watch how their dignity would be restored and the respect men lost for women be restored

Everything Candace Owens says are things that dignify women and make men respect and honour the sanctity of feminity and marriage but listening to women like Beyonce, Nicki Minaj,pink,Adele would make riffraffs continue trampling on women.

It's annoying and painful when men listen to people that Destroy things that protect them
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by ibkayee(f): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
I saw someone compare this clown to Bob Marley earlier and now Fela. God, ewo leleyi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by faceland: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
he has since been freed

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Evolutionlove:

That is it.

The world is not what most people think it is.
it's sad that the Devil has blinded the eyes of people.they have eyes but they cannot see,they have ears but they can't hear.the controller of the world that tate refers to as the matrix are occultic,satanic groups.theyre into voodoo and diabolic rubbish.some of these muscians have exposed them but they either go mad or assassinated.

Bobmarley was assassinated under the cover of disease (cancer)

Michael Jackson wanted to talk,they finished him, Whitney Houston too wanted to talk,they wasted her same with Britney Spears they quickly introduced her to drugs so she Will run mad,by the time she became normal,she became irrelevant in the music industry

Fela was assassinated under the cover of AIDS but none of his wives had the so called AIDS.

They have forcefully injected some things inside Kanye West to weaken him physically and mentally and painted him bipolar

This guys are devilish and more dangerous than people can fathom.they either kill people physically or spiritually and are very clandestine so you won't even notice yet they determine which nation goes to war,which country are rich,who should be relevant, what news people should hear,who should be president etc

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Impregnable101:
you're probably still very young. Goodnight
Right you don't have an answer. Ok. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by atheistandproud(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I laugh in Swahili and Japanese

Us that have been to Lithuania, Romania already know wassup.
This is a normal stuff that happens in post Soviet countries.
It's called EXTORTION
Let me explain

You see Lithuania, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine ( their old police) and Russia.
Just have money, that's all
These countries have the most corrupt police systems in Europe..
They plant weed and drugs inside ur car
They do lots of shady stuff

Once you are a foreigner and you have plenty plenty money. Police will raid your apartment
Carry you do James bond film like say they caught a terrorist.

Its only when you enter police station, that's when you go see nice treatment like you be business man arriving to make business transaction.

Police will tell you to pay a fine of $1000 to 100k depending on your level.
I was arrested as a black guy, they saw how cool I dressed they arrest me say they saw weed in my pocket..
Only for us to reach station, them come tell me say na $500 I go pay then go Scott free
I paid them that Friday night was released and they were smilling that night.
Them just,wan bill Andrew Tate use money take flex Christmas.
That's is all they want..MONEY

Andrew Tate arrest was just a typical Soviet style police EXTORTION on rich foreigners.
I SWEAR WITH ON MY MAMA
HE WILL BE RELEASED THAT VERY SAME DAY.
Just watch out!!

He has been released

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
happney65:

Women don't like him one bit. Dude drops bars back to back. Got a video of his on my phone that I dare not use on my status. The ladies will block me if they see it. grin
put it there and damn any woman who wants to hate you.if them wan hate you they're free.are you afraid of women hating you?
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:
The guy acts more feminine that masculine.

Loves the camera and unnecessary attention.

Love to show off wads of cash and sometimes clown around.

He spits masculine facts most of the time but he sometimes can’t stop acting like feminine.
o please shut up

What is feminine about this

Or is it people like James Brown you want your kids to look up to as masculine figures?

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by BeanX(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
He has been released/freed.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Nosa111(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
How is it a crime for a man speaking up for men to know their worth and develop themselves. If he was a woman telling ladies same thing he is telling the men, you all would have applaud her.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Zeinymira(f): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Guyman01:
The guy is anti transgender making them to know that even if you create fake Pussy for a man who decides to live like a woman you can't give her ovaries and eggs neither can a woman with artificial dck grow balls.
They have been after him because he is making western ladies to start respecting and cherishing masculinity once again and he's telling men to defend women who recognise the place of natural man in the society.
He is making nonsense of their woke ideology and they have been after him.

He said recently that if feminists want to defend the rights of women they should join the Army and ask to be deployed to Afghanistan to fight against Taliban which is denying women of rights to education and not talking down on men who go to wars started by Hillary Clinton in Libya

I'm a big fan of Andrew. Glad someone else us watching too
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by BeanX(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:
The guy acts more feminine that masculine.

Loves the camera and unnecessary attention.

Love to show off wads of cash and sometimes clown around.

He spits masculine facts most of the time but he sometimes can’t stop acting like feminine.
Is Mayweather feminine too?

Dude you no get talk.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nosa111:
How is it a crime for a man speaking up for men to know their worth and develop themselves. If he was a woman telling ladies same thing he is telling the men, you all would have applaud her.

exactly.when Cardi B said she drugged some men and stole their money as a stripper,she said that on national television o.nobody came for her or arrested her.no one even accused her of being a bad influence

Abi do they pray their daughters should be looking up to strippers, thieves and prostitutes as Their role models? grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeinymira:

I'm a big fan of Andrew. Glad someone else us watching too
I am too
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by jimetagambo: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
faceland:
he has since been freed
Someone else is likely managing his twitter account.

As at a few minutes ago, major news outlet are still saying that they are still being detained.

Tate and his brother Tristan had not been released. After they initially spent 24 hours in jail, a judge decided that they be "remanded in custody for 30 days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by faceland: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
jimetagambo:

As at a few minutes ago, major news outlet are still saying that they are still being detained.

Tate and his brother Tristan had not been released. After they initially spent 24 hours in jail, a judge decided that they be "remanded in custody for 30 days.

I feel sad for those men. From luxury to cell.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by InvertedHammer: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2022
/
He consistently highlighted how it may end. He said there are 3 bullets and they have already used one remaining two:

1). Try to silence him? Check.
2). Try to imprison him on trumped up charges? In process.

3). Kill him!

I guess he is right.

/
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 12:06am On Dec 31, 2022
jimetagambo:

These clowns don't read anything with depth they prefer two minutes videos edited to pass a message
They suffer from attention deficit disorder and so anything that will task their brains is not for them
So they will prefer someone telling them what to do and how the world functions, yet ironically accuse people, some of whom have PhDs in areas they can never comprehend as being the ones who don't understand the world. Its laughable

5 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Karlifate: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2022
irunoko:
I wish naija women can just listen to candace.even if they don't want to listen to tate at least listen to Canadce or Jordan Peterson and watch how social media prostitution, baby mama nonsense and violent marriages drop.watch how women going naked and glorifying prostitution on social media drop,watch how their dignity would be restored and the respect men lost for women be restored

Everything Candace Owens says are things that dignify women and make men respect and honour the sanctity of feminity and marriage but listening to women like Beyonce, Nicki Minaj,pink,Adele would make riffraffs continue trampling on women.

It's annoying and painful when men listen to people that Destroy things that protect them

We're in the feel-good generation.

If the message you're passing across does not sound nice and/or feel good, people will pay no attention to it.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by NessFortunate: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Impregnable101:
The united state is generally pissed with people who don't agree with their weird way of life.

If u don't agree with LGBTQ community, u are in trouble, if you don't agree with their gender equality bullshit, they look for a way to silence you.

The most evil country in the world lipsrsealed

when you are in their country you have no better choice. Discrimating is almost a sin. Dem no go fight you if you do am for YOUR COUNTRY. USA Is a pro LGBT country. Know this and Notice.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by pansophist(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2022
The funny thing about people like Andrew Tate, Jordan Peterson, Milo Yiannopoulos, Ben Shapiro, etc is that these people actually love women, men, and society, and care so much. In fact, anyone under their care will have the best life because these are real men.

But those that dislike them haven't probably spent hours upon hours listening to them, their arguments, and thinking deeply about their opinion. They just hate them because maybe they speak against transgenders, or against feminism, or badly edited short Instagram videos.

And even more laughably, these haters are always faceless, and will never come out clearly and defend their hate. If you are not strong enough to defend your perspective, then you do not exist. Your truth is your identity.

My advice would be that before you hate someone you don't know, please and please, spend hours listening to them, have a constructive reason why you do not like their point, and be able to argue it very well.

Yes, they say a lot of stupid things, especially Andrew, whose of his comments can be interpreted an misogyny, but even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Personally, I do not like feminism, and I can defend my point to the moon and back why I dislike it, with any feminist, If you dislike Andrew Tate, or any of the men I mentioned above, feel free to mention me, let's have a discourse.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by pansophist(m): 12:47am On Dec 31, 2022
ogascomax:
When they can't control you they will try intimidation. Kenye West and Tate is their biggest problem right now. These men are in their own league speaking truth to power. You can't be asking them woke question about gay or any of those stupid questions.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth - Plato.

In addition, people love truth, but not when it goes against their interest, or exposes them as the culprit. If a lady asks you for direction to the nearest ATM, she will expect you to tell her the truth, but if she also asks you if she is fat and you tell her the truth, then you may be disliked for being truthful. Human nature is funny.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by ashawopikin(m): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2022
hermesprogidy:

Na you release am ba?
na u
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sisitito01(f): 12:51am On Dec 31, 2022
First of all, nobody named Tristan has sense, appaz.

I've tried my best to ignore this Andrew Tate guy's ass because I don't have time for idiots but this is an example on why misogyny is HARMFUL in real life, has always been harmful and WILL ALWAYS BE HARMFUL. And violent.

Not only does this foolish man chat shit about women and say nonsense in general (I've never listened to him sha, but I know), he walks the talk. What are the odds that such a man is ALSO a human trafficker?

Misogyny is violent. Misogyny is violence. If your man worships or listens to this nigga and his likes, I'm sorry for you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by pansophist(m): 12:53am On Dec 31, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

You see Lithuania, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine ( their old police) and Russia.
Just have money, that's all
These countries have the most corrupt police systems in Europe..
They plant weed and drugs inside ur car
They do lots of shady stuff

I lost my ID in Ukraine one time and I went to the station for a police report, I was shocked when the Ukrainian police billed me for a hryvnia equivalent of 20 euros before they will give it to me. I had to pay or else they won't do it to me.

Apart from Russia, the other EU countries are catching up, and their police are not as corrupt as say ten years ago.

6 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 1:11am On Dec 31, 2022
jimetagambo:

Welcome to Nairaland. Nairaland is the low IQ version of Reddit grin grin grin
. Ah. Splendid
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
He consistently highlighted how it may end. He said there are 3 bullets and they have already used one remaining two:

1). Try to silence him? Check.
2). Try to imprison him on trumped up charges? In process.

3). Kill him!

I guess he is right.

/

Or maybe he knew he was guilty of something that he can’t get away with eventually. so, he’s laying the ground and sowing seeds of doubt in the minds of his gullible supporters so that when he’s finally caught, they’ll say “oh he was right all along”.

Kindergarten tactics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by perdollar(m): 1:18am On Dec 31, 2022
I won't be surprised if he does what new converts to that satanic religion do. Murder ppl to defend his prophet!

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Nyascobar1414: 1:20am On Dec 31, 2022
ibkayee:
I saw someone compare this clown to Bob Marley earlier and now Fela. God, ewo leleyi?

Broke evening newspaper calling a rich man a clown...
Lol,wonders shall never end..
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by SIRTee15: 1:21am On Dec 31, 2022
pansophist:
The funny thing about people like Andrew Tate, Jordan Peterson, Milo Yiannopoulos, Ben Shapiro, etc is that these people actually love women, men, and society, and care so much. In fact, anyone under their care will have the best life because these are real men.

But those that dislike them haven't probably spent hours upon hours listening to them, their arguments, and thinking deeply about their opinion. They just hate them because maybe they speak against transgenders, or against feminism, or badly edited short Instagram videos.

And even more laughably, these haters are always faceless, and will never come out clearly and defend their hate. If you are not strong enough to defend your perspective, then you do not exist. Your truth is your identity.

My advice would be that before you hate someone you don't know, please and please, spend hours listening to them, have a constructive reason why you do not like their point, and be able to argue it very well.

Personally, I do not like feminism, and I can defend my point to the moon and back why I dislike it, with any feminist, If you dislike Andrew Tate, or any of the men I mentioned above, feel free to mention me, lets have a discourse.

Only losers hate feminism. Men who are too weak to stand toe to toe with a fellow man, men who have failed in a competitive society, men who have achieved nothing when compared to his fellow men. Such losers however still desirento dominate and the next thing is to prey on the weak in the society- women and children.
I'm a man but I support feminism. Women are not your hand bag and are not born to be controlled..whether inside marriage or outside. They should be given equal opportunity to thrive and excel in all human endeavours. Women constitute 50 percent of the population, how can u just subvert the will of half of mankind and feel good about it. That's wickedness and evil.
Women are not the problem of the world, they rarely commit crimes, they don't fill up jail houses, they are not responsible for global poverty, they don't cause wars that's mostly due to ego and greed of men, they constitute less than 1% of politicians that's continue to fvck your life making it miserable.
But yet on today's social media, some senseless people with microphone and sofa are making it seem like women are the problem of the world.
This useless Tate even said 50 percent of global problem will be solved if women are controlled. How?
They hammer on prostitution and female cheating as if that's the reason men cant get a hard on/erection.
Failures parading themselves as role models.
Whether u like it or not, equity as come to stay until we can achieve justice for all, Men should get used to it.
NB Yes I agree there are some women taking the whole feminism to extreme- toxic feminism, but the answer is not to bring back toxic masculinity.
Toxic feminism is understandably irritating but not dangerous. At best, they should be ignored.
Toxic masculinity is a danger to modern civilization and a cancer to the advancement we've achieved so far as a progressive society. Nobody should pull us back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by perdollar(m): 1:21am On Dec 31, 2022
sisitito01:
First of all, nobody named Tristan has sense, appaz.

I've tried my best to ignore this Andrew Tate guy's ass because I don't have time for idiots but this is an example on why misogyny is HARMFUL in real life, has always been harmful and WILL ALWAYS BE HARMFUL. And violent.

Not only does this foolish man chat shit about women and say nonsense in general (I've never listened to him sha, but I know), he walks the talk. What are the odds that such a man is ALSO a human trafficker?

Misogyny is violent. Misogyny is violence. If your man worships or listens to this nigga and his likes, I'm sorry for you.
next time, wash ur Toto b4 u open. The smell is highly offensive
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 1:23am On Dec 31, 2022
When I see black men who watch, support and endlessly quote Ben Shapiro (Insert puke emoji).

I guess y’all’s misogyny is strong enough that you lick the boots of a known racist dimwit who thinks you’re subhuman as long as he helps you further your anti-woman agenda. What’s wrong with y’all?

If black men are really the leaders they claim to be, Ben knucklehead Shapiro would not be revered on an African forum. He thinks you’re monkeys. Lord have mercy.
embarrassing

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got / This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.