Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,396 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (49665 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Oxala17: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by fuckboys: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I laugh in Swahili and Japanese

Us that have been to Lithuania, Romania already know wassup.
This is a normal stuff that happens in post Soviet countries.
It's called EXTORTION
Let me explain

You see Lithuania, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine ( their old police) and Russia.
Just have money, that's all
These countries have the most corrupt police systems in Europe..
They plant weed and drugs inside ur car
They do lots of shady stuff

Once you are a foreigner and you have plenty plenty money. Police will raid your apartment
Carry you do James bond film like say they caught a terrorist.

Its only when you enter police station, that's when you go see nice treatment like you be business man arriving to make business transaction.

Police will tell you to pay a fine of $1000 to 100k depending on your level.
I was arrested as a black guy, they saw how cool I dressed they arrest me say they saw weed in my pocket..
Only for us to reach station, them come tell me say na $500 I go pay then go Scott free
I paid them that Friday night was released and they were smilling that night.
Them just,wan bill Andrew Tate use money take flex Christmas.
That's is all they want..MONEY

Andrew Tate arrest was just a typical Soviet style police EXTORTION on rich foreigners.
I SWEAR WITH ON MY MAMA
HE WILL BE RELEASED THAT VERY SAME DAY.
Just watch out!!
STFU you fuckin western puppet.
Propaganda for kids and people with half brains.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Flamemignon1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Impregnable101:
The united state is generally pissed with people who don't agree with their weird way of life.

If u don't agree with LGBTQ community, u are in trouble, if you don't agree with their gender equality bullshit, they look for a way to silence you.

The most evil country in the world lipsrsealed
It's obvious you didn't read the article but what do I expect from "alpha males"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Flamemignon1:

It's obvious you didn't read the article but what do I expect from "alpha males"
LOL!!
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by jimetagambo: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Deicide:
So Greta can be this savage grin
Greta that dragged Trump when he was PoTus. This Tate guy is a baby to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by jimetagambo: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
ibkayee:

Once these creeps are 'holidaying' it up in Eastern Europe and certain places in Southeast Asia, you know what time it is
Of course. The dollars goes a long way in Romania or all those eastern European countries where minimum wage is very low. I think minimum wage in Romania is less than 500 Euros a month.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by BRATISLAVA: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Guyman01:
The guy is anti transgender making them to know that even if you create fake Pussy for a man who decides to live like a woman you can't give her ovaries and eggs neither can a woman with artificial dck grow balls.
They have been after him because he is making western ladies to start respecting and cherishing masculinity once again and he's telling men to defend women who recognise the place of natural man in the society.
He is making nonsense of their woke ideology and they have been after him.

He said recently that if feminists want to defend the rights of women they should join the Army and ask to be deployed to Afghanistan to fight against Taliban which is denying women of rights to education and not talking down on men who go to wars started by Hillary Clinton in Libya

You're trying too hard to defend the rights of a known sex offender. You've created excuses his lawyers need to hear. You're trying to make him a hero. Perhaps you know more than the police do. Or maybe you're the mans dick and that's why you're preaching for him without being paid to.

Rest your anti-women sentiment. It will make you defend what your female family cannot withstand.

We all know it is poverty that births misogyny in men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by jimetagambo: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
hermesprogidy:
He has not been released. So sad some young men see this weakling as their role model. Unbelievable!
Welcome to Nairaland. Nairaland is the low IQ version of Reddit grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by jimetagambo: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:
An alfa male in the Thailand of Europe.
Your guess is as good as mine as to why a man from the wealthiest nation on earth is going to a place where sex is commodified to the point of survival.
He is running a low budget Bang Bros.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by ashawopikin(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I laugh in Swahili and Japanese

Us that have been to Lithuania, Romania already know wassup.
This is a normal stuff that happens in post Soviet countries.
It's called EXTORTION
Let me explain

You see Lithuania, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine ( their old police) and Russia.
Just have money, that's all
These countries have the most corrupt police systems in Europe..
They plant weed and drugs inside ur car
They do lots of shady stuff

Once you are a foreigner and you have plenty plenty money. Police will raid your apartment
Carry you do James bond film like say they caught a terrorist.

Its only when you enter police station, that's when you go see nice treatment like you be business man arriving to make business transaction.

Police will tell you to pay a fine of $1000 to 100k depending on your level.
I was arrested as a black guy, they saw how cool I dressed they arrest me say they saw weed in my pocket..
Only for us to reach station, them come tell me say na $500 I go pay then go Scott free
I paid them that Friday night was released and they were smilling that night.
Them just,wan bill Andrew Tate use money take flex Christmas.
That's is all they want..MONEY

Andrew Tate arrest was just a typical Soviet style police EXTORTION on rich foreigners.
I SWEAR WITH ON MY MAMA
HE WILL BE RELEASED THAT VERY SAME DAY.
Just watch out!!
no be lie, den don release am sef
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by bluefilm: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
This must be a case of set up.

The illuminati is really bent on stopping this Tate guy because of the awakening he is bringing to the world.

According to Tate, they have tried to buy him over and that didn't work.

Now, they are now using this charges brought against him to see if they can finish him off.

Exactly the same way they did to 2Pac when they brought up the fake rape charges against him.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by hermesprogidy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
ashawopikin:
no be lie, den don release am sef
Na you release am ba?

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by qtguru(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
I won't believe a thing until the verdicts are clear.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
bluefilm:
This must be a case of set up.

The illuminati is really bent on stopping this Tate guy because of the awakening he is bringing to the world.

According to Tate, they have tried to buy him over and that didn't work.

Now, they are now using this charges brought against him to see if they can finish him off.

Exactly the same way they did to 2Pac when they brought up the fake rape charges against him.

I bet you believe tupac is alive n hiding somewhere in cuba or is it argentina
You guys never make up your mind
I bet you believe bermuda triangle is real and swallows planes
I bet you believe the jews control everybody but somehow hitler managed to kill so many of them despite been the ones controlling everything

I bet you believe celine dion and others signed a deal with the devil that why they have good voices and are successful

5 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by hermesprogidy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You're trying too hard to defend the rights of a known sex offender. You've created excuses his lawyers need to hear. You're trying to make him a hero. Perhaps you know more than the police do. Maybe you're the mans dick and that's why you're preaching for him without being paid to.

Rest your anti-women sentiment. It will make you defend what your female family cannot withstand.

We all know it is poverty that births misogyny in men.
You hit the nail on the head. Poverty is the only explanation I can profer as to why some young men see this human scum as their role model.

5 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
jimetagambo:

Welcome to Nairaland. Nairaland is the low IQ version of Reddit grin grin grin
Apt. Very low intelligence kids running around with nothing in their brains buying whatever nonsense their adopted heroes are selling without question or logic to their thinking

The terrible economy and poor reading culture has warped the brains of a generation
Its tragic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by JOemmy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Guyman01:
The guy is anti transgender making them to know that even if you create fake Pussy for a man who decides to live like a woman you can't give her ovaries and eggs neither can a woman with artificial dck grow balls.
They have been after him because he is making western ladies to start respecting and cherishing masculinity once again and he's telling men to defend women who recognise the place of natural man in the society.
He is making nonsense of their woke ideology and they have been after him.

He said recently that if feminists want to defend the rights of women they should join the Army and ask to be deployed to Afghanistan to fight against Taliban which is denying women of rights to education and not talking down on men who go to wars started by Hillary Clinton in Libya

The guy have a good point sha but went and messed everything up.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
kkins25:

On Thursday night, Romania's Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism issued a statement, but did not name the Tate brothers , stating that two British citizens and two Romanian citizens were suspected of being part of a human trafficking group.

The statement said officers had identified six people who were "sexually exploited" by what it called an "organised criminal group".

There you go my lord

Ok.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
HardMirror:
hehehe. Continue to follow mumu news. Lol.

I misread that line, has nothing to do with mumu news.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

I will start a tally for men raping minors in 2023 and count them for you so you can see with your own eyes how evil males have become

Will start a tally on number of minor maids u women have killed in 2023 alone
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Shaggyswang(f): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:
This is how all those abusers and rapist hiding under redpill will be arrested and detained. Their time is coming, slowly but surely
Same way all oloshos, extorters and thieves hiding under feminists will be disgraced publicly and turn to expired bitter old cargos on the streets
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Says the fool that sucks people.like small dik andy tate pen.is
I have low iq because i am not shouting kanye west is deep when he speaks nonsense
Between you and i who has low iq
You who believe the claims of a man with bipolar and a touch of stupidity and myself who tells you the reality

U are a simp without a brain....ur butt hole must hv suffered in the hands of ur type ....
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Falseprofet2:

They kick Trump Out of white house
The lack of logic from you conspiracy theorist is the one that does my head in.you ignore evidence and reality and make up things in your head. Why did allow trump in at first if he is against the establishment and as a strong man you guys claim trump is, why did he allow himself to lose the elections? Should he not be more woke?

How about this simple truth..there is no body conspiring to kick trump out. He lost because he was a shity president who mishandled a pandemic and americans got tired of his bullshit
Have you read about his taxes he has been fighting not to be released. Ask yourself why is the most so called successful richest president afraid of his tax records been released
Well, it is now public records and the findings make for grim readings. Business in china. Same china he was abusing day and night
Business in mexico.

There were even years Trump did not pay tax
Stop drinking the cool aid. There is no end of world conspiracy, there is no body controlling anything. Its a rudderless world where people of course have their agendas and ideas on how to shape the world but to think there is this shadowy group controlling things is madness
You will soon find out enough.

Same with the religious nutters that keep shouting the world is about to end. From their limited understanding everything is a sign of endtimes. And when the dates they call don't happen. They shift it forward again. Its all nonsense

U hv nothing to offer but stupidly and I will not bring myself to ur level u this low life
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are a simp without a brain....ur butt hole must hv suffered in the hands of ur type ....

grin sowie
I don't deal in your childish vocabulary
Simps, redpils, yellow pills, illuminati and all that nonsense grin
You talk about buttholes alot
Are you repressing something
You can come out. Nobody will beat you
by the way, you are talking to a successful man with two young kids also doing well

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

U hv nothing to offer but stupidly and I will not bring myself to ur level u this low life
Wink wink
When is the world ending again?
When are the jews unveiling the matrix
Has Daddy Kanye West or Donald trump hinted it yet

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by dvkot(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dalil8:
Already released. Top G is now home safe and sound, I can confirm.

NEXT!
I really hope so bro
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Skmoda360(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
AWONJAAAA
You can't even spell correctly......awọn werey omo.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

It's all been a long time coming

So many toxic rapists, murderers and abusers hide under the guise of the red pill. Fxexperts is one of them.

Men in that movement are a danger to society and have some of the most backwards, evil minds. They always try to look like him and talk like him. They are always newspaper spectacles.

No.1 Sadistic Nairaland Expired Evening NewsPapergrin

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Dmeji4444(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Top G is gone
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
irunoko:
yes.he has really changed my orientation towards leadership,mental and physical health but I knew and be himself said it that he will soon be silenced but I didn't know it'll be this soon

He's the kind of man needed for this generation.people like him always appear in each generation.fela too came out to call all the vices tate is calling out,the government labelled him nuisance and bad influence,bobmarley too did same and we know how he ended.have you noticed anyone man enough to call out the evils of society is villified but the ones encouraging promiscuity,fraud,lies,drugs,sexual recklessness, having children from different Women, destroying the sanctity of marriage, unclothedness and obscenities is woke and modern

That is it.

The world is not what most people think it is.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Impregnable101: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Aboki99:

God bless you for this comment! I guess u are not from Southern Nigeria where the US is worshiped. I'll be shocked to know u are.
I'm from the south south and don't drag me into your stupid tribalistic nonsense! I love all tribes, hate 98% of Nigerian politicians because they keep playing the divide and rule game with y'all clueless youth undecided
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Impregnable101: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
LordReed:

What has that got to do with Andrew Tate's arrest?
you're probably still very young. Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! / Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.