Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,980 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse (2888 Views)

Big Brother Naija Is Nigeria Most Disgusting Show Ever / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by MrBroke(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2023
Abeg no vex, how much are you worth??
Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by Dshocker(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
To be rich in naija is a curse . Imagine , everyone wants me to give him or her something. All my friends want Christmas and new year gifts even when I clearly tell them I am not a Christian and I don't celebrate new year. I have been giving out money to a point nauseating point. Even people I don't know beg me for cash. Now I know why otedola And co choose to live in banana island.
Poor people are cancer

BROKE IDIOTS WILL WAIL TO DEATH IN THE COMMENTS

So because of iTunes gift card you just collect, person no go hear word again, na wa ooO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by VawulenceProMax: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Please, Elders in the house, how can I cope with this burden?
this is the exact thing I am facing

1 Like

Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by VawulenceProMax: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sweetplum:

You are the one that should not derail your thread. The saying givers never lack isn't attributed to religion n neither did I quote any religious text. It's pure common sense.
Even if you are an atheist, it's common sense that givers never lack. It's different from wasteful givers or giving to those who stood on you as their entitlement!
Go to Russia, China, America or any developed economy, you must be a giver.
is there any where I talked people that stood by me? No one even stood by me to start with so I owe no one anything. But I still do my best to give out to people close to me.
My complain is.about random street people and people not close to.me.that think I owe them heaven and Earth

1 Like

Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by Truvelisback(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
superCleanworks:

Rich men don drop coat
For Poor men to wear. grin
Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
the saying givers never lack is rubbish. I don't give because givers never lack. I don't give basedon any religious or moral dogmas. I give because I want to. You Nigerians make it look as if it's a right. No one owes you a dime. Be grateful if someone decides to give you instead of acting like it's your birth right. Like I said, I am a millionaire by international standards . But that not the reason for this thread. Don't derail it
Sir, do not mind them. That giver never lack na lie, my late grandpa was generous and rich. Before he died broke, all those benefitors disappeared and did not really help at all. When he was broke, no one dash him N100000 except his children. You can even give out a billion dollars and they will still be thinking you are stingy and wicked man.
Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by VawulenceProMax: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abi1985:

Sir, do not mind them. That giver never lack na lie, my late grandpa was generous and rich. Before he died broke, all those benefitors disappeared and did not really help at all. When he was broke, no one dash him N100000 except his children. You can even give out a billion dollars and they will still be thinking you are stingy and wicked man.
exactly. The givers never lack is a manipulative mind control technique used by peasants to make you give , give and keep giving. I know of this man in amoku named igurugu, since them born me , I never see man like am. He assembles people every saturday and gives them reasonable money. I was a beneficiary. On the day I went there he gave me 20k. I came to his compound, there where hundreds of people waiting to beg him for money. Omo na so this man dey give them 10k 5k 20k 50k depending on your problem and how you are able to convince him. Las las na the same wicked peasants kill am.

1 Like

Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Osobi32:
grin grin grin A millionaire will never tell you his worth ok..... I will advice you to humble urself and stick ur stupid pride up ur black ass.

Who says .....?

Mayweather talks about it.

Eminem,Jay Z,Bill Gates,Mark ...etc

They use English in different ways..... but say am rich at the end..... only those with sharper sense notice it.. at the end.

Stop your racist shit.
Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
exactly. The givers never lack is a manipulative mind control technique used by peasants to make you give , give and keep giving. I of this man in amoku named igurugu, since them born me , I never seen like am. He assembles people every saturday and gives them reasonable money. I was a beneficiary. On the day he gave me 20k , I came to his compound, there where hundreds of people waiting to beg him for money. Omo na so this man dey give them 10k 5k 20k 50k depending on your problem and how you are able to convince him. Las las na the same wicked peasants kill am.

You once benefitted too right?

If someone has benefitted something before,it can never be all on his or her own

Am not supporting too much pressure on you

But I'm saying not all think the same way

If it's only your parents that ever gave you something....., it's still something.
Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sweetplum:

This is from a rich and comfortable lady.
There's a saying that says GIVERS Never lack. How much are you worth and how much v you given? Did you give over N100m last year?
What's your worth that your body is peppering you after dropping some change?
Africa and Nigeria at large is battling severe poverty. So there are lots of people that depends on others. That's why a lot came to you. Give if you are giving, decline if you can instead of telling us it's a crime or a curse to give. Shey you go kukuma swap your destiny and be poor.

Madam

You fit help me?

No need for derogatory terms

You can as well snub me

Calling me a beggar doesn't move me
Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by mk3jax: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
To be rich in naija is a curse . Imagine , everyone wants me to give him or her something. All my friends want Christmas and new year gifts even when I clearly tell them I am not a Christian and I don't celebrate new year. I have been giving out money to a point nauseating point. Even people I don't know beg me for cash. Now I know why otedola And co choose to live in banana island.
Poor people are cancer

BROKE IDIOTS WILL WAIL TO DEATH IN THE COMMENTS

Too many entitled parasites in Nigeria.
Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
exactly. The givers never lack is a manipulative mind control technique used by peasants to make you give , give and keep giving. I of this man in amoku named igurugu, since them born me , I never seen like am. He assembles people every saturday and gives them reasonable money. I was a beneficiary. On the day he gave me 20k , I came to his compound, there where hundreds of people waiting to beg him for money. Omo na so this man dey give them 10k 5k 20k 50k depending on your problem and how you are able to convince him. Las las na the same wicked peasants kill am.
Na wa o
Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by VawulenceProMax: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Osobi32:
grin grin grin A millionaire will never tell you his worth ok..... I will advice you to humble urself and stick ur stupid pride up ur black ass.
tell that to Donald trump and Floyd Mayweather . Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by teebagy: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
shut up, I am a millionaire by international standards. I am not talking about millions in naira. Let off my ass poor man
Everybody is a millonaire on social media especially nairaland
Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by VawulenceProMax: 5:53am On Jan 03, 2023
teebagy:
Everybody is a millonaire on social media especially nairaland
is that why u are DMing me?

I don't have
Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by Geovanni412(m): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
the saying givers never lack is rubbish. I don't give because givers never lack. I don't give basedon any religious or moral dogmas. I give because I want to. You Nigerians make it look as if it's a right. No one owes you a dime. Be grateful if someone decides to give you instead of acting like it's your birth right. Like I said, I am a millionaire by international standards . But that not the reason for this thread. Don't derail it

Oga, the golden rule is to ignore. Learn to ignore a lot of people's behaviours. You can't change the mindset of many people. Help people if you feel it in your heart to do so and not because they are persistently disturbing you. Another thing - next time they beg you, pretend to snore or tell them that you are thinking about it. The next time, the guy asks you again, tell him that you are still thinking about it and that there were other pressing matters before he tabled his own request. Simple as that.
Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by Johnchrix(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2023
Dshocker:

So because of iTunes gift card you just collect, person no go hear word again, na wa ooO.

Typical Nigerian poor mentality..na so one man come de atrrest people anyhow for my compound because hit small contract.
Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by VawulenceProMax: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Osobi32:
Having a couple of millions does not make you a rich man or start to compare yourself with the likes of otedola. Oga you are broke and you know it, otedola can not give to the poor and come here to complain.
guy shut up. I said I am a millionaire by international standards. I am not talking of naira numb skull. For naira, I am close to being a billionaire now. If not for a mistake I made years ago with my 300bitcoins , I will have been in Forbes billionaire list by now. When I am talking, broke asses like you should just shut up
Re: To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse by Lance00009: 2:08am On Jan 05, 2023
No kill yourself for any poor person
You can help that's fine
You shouldn't take it as a priority
Most people aren't even happy you given them money if they have opportunity to bring you down they won't think twice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? / Was She Not Born A Virgin / I'm In My 40s and I'm Still A Sexy Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.