Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience (37984 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Sleekfingers: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies

See your terrible mentality.......you must be a teenager.....
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by gfelo(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2023
If u no giv an sex on first date, u go giv an sex on last date, man wey go stay go stay.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Paracetamol01: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2023
Lol.... something that I open everyday like I am peeling banana
If you like use mega phone preach.... they won't listen to you

Woman and money are 5&6
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
zeuss:
But bear in mind that your biological clock is FAST ticking.
So she should be serving it anyhow..train ur daughters that way
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
If you don't give sex on a first date, i go else where, alot of females are prepared to give, if you keep thinking that you would find love by not giving sex on a first date then you are on a long bus ride to no where.

The ratio of men and women is 1 man to 50 women if not more, sex is not love and love is not sex. I have had sex with more than 100 women. Single mothers, prostitutes, older women, young women, married women and single women. Sex is easy to get so as i ve said, if you refuse, i go else where.

6 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by LikeAking: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies

Rubbish!
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Lol.. You can't get our of this world alive, same as your pvssy can't escape being bleeped numerously or at least multiple times before you found the right glue dick.. It gives you more knowledge about how men are differently programmed & how to deal with them.

My dear if your pussy is sweet with good behaviour, you will stay, if there is no space, a reasonable man will create a space for you.

Just make sure you are giving in for a wise, educated and God fearing man.
Your words are realistic but cruel. Ladies must not be made to v sex before commitment. Commitment starts from good conduct. That's why we v many marriages with people that are good in bed but has incompatible behaviours.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Ensquare(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
I can decide to marry you if we have sex on first meeting and I May not marry you if you are playing hard to get. It all depend on so many factors.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

loool sex dis sex dat una no dey tire? Like say the tin no dey follow sweet una.... Mtcheeew abeg make person hear word jor...
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hmmm you won’t open ur legs if u seems to have find the right man.. but some random guy will be doing the bleeping.. ahhhh women. No wonder Redpillers fits you women

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by golddust6000(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Before a man can leave you after sex is because either your pussy cat is smelly, or it’s too wide or watery, or doesn’t have grip.

That’s is the most things that men sees after they must have hit you, if your kitty is well kept, he will always stay. That’s why no matter how beautiful you are if you over use your kitty for hookup the dig will surely know your body count.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by SmartyPants(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Sex isn't all that. We have natural biological drives to want sex but once we have it, in the moments after, it feels like it was overrated.

That is why you should do the opposite of what you've just said.

The more you make a man chase you for sex, the bigger his disappointment when he finally gets it. And the faster he will run away.

Just think about it logically. What does a hunter do after a successful chase? He rests. Then finds another target.

What you should do is focus on choosing a person who can be your friend if sex is taken off the table. Then give them the sex reasonably early. If you make sex a prize, you will get dumped when he gets it from you. In the eyes of the hunter, you'll have nothing left to offer. Except maybe he wants to use you for a while longer.

Don't make a man chase you.

3 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by MilitantAtheist: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nigerian girls should be constantly abused and tortured even when they haven't done anything wrong because they could be doing something wrong against you unknown to you or even if they're not doing the evil against you they certainly have the intention already so punish them for their hidden and future crimes. That's why I have decided to acquire them in a harem of at least 5 so I can suffer and torture the hell out of them. I already pity the useless Nigeria girls who will make up my harem because they will be so abused but they can't leave the marriage because it will be a death sentence on them as my Blue spirits will deal with them as any of them seek divorce. They better beware of us that innocent, handsome, rich and charming because you may fall into my hand and all I have in heart for Nigeria girls is evil and torture and by God's grace I will continue to suffer them and injure more of them. Useless Nigeria women beware, by the way I have cars for sale at a Christmas bonus price, PM me. I sell to only men not useless Nigeria poor prostitute girls
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by unclejb2(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

tell us about the man on your case. Hasn't he fvcked you like 200 rounds since you finally opened your dirty nyash

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Your words are realistic but cruel. Ladies must not be made to v sex before commitment. Commitment starts from good conduct. That's why we v many marriages with people that are good in bed but has incompatible behaviours.
but dis sex dey follow sweet una too na, so why the bruhaha? Abeg na u still be Sucreplum?
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by everythinggirly(f): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Must everything be centered on sex?
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Kajaard: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
zeuss:
But bear in mind that your biological clock is FAST ticking.

Sweetplum:
So she should be serving it anyhow..train ur daughters that way

The boldfaced, Sweetplum abeg no kill me with laugh cheesy
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Akosxxx(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
advanceDNA:
U women have this notion that ur vaginá must automatically be enuf for a guy once u spread ur legs

But you women complain that a guy is 2 minute..he's not rich....that a guy is too small, that a guy isnt good at it.....and you leave him.... and expect him to understand that it cant work

So what if after getting there..he doesnt like the pvssy or the sex...?? Or u are boring and not good at sex .....??

But U women somehow just like to asume a man owes u once u open ur legs....

its funny......once i spread my legs...thats all he needs...... and he must pay with a long term relationship that'll lead to paying ur bills, a ring, marriage, and all u hope for....

Okay ooooo..u pple should be decieving urself

I just wonder who gave these mumu girls that stupid ideology that their pussy is enough. It's mad annoying!
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by toujurs: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
theophorus:
"Sex doesn't Keep a Man and can never earn in marriage" so if He is not married to you don't bother giving him your Body.

But the moment He is married to you, please give Him unlimited access so that those Hookups don't become your rival.

Anyone you are not married to but you gave access to your Vjay, to such person; You are Cheap and Slutty.
What if, the guy sexual performance can't match up, to her desire.

We are talking about a non virgin here, that must have tasted other gbola.

What makes you think she won't go outside for it, after getting the so called marriage she desire
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Enemyofpeace: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
I hate girls that are sheep, I always like girls that are tough to get.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Kajaard: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I hate girls that are sheep

Cheap
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ednut1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
My guy wey marry recently nacked the babe first day. So its not all cases

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
Nigerian women should be constantly abused and tortured even when they haven't done anything wrong because they could be doing something wrong against you unknown to you or even if they're not doing the evil against you they certainly have the intention already so punish them for their hidden and future crimes. That's why I have decided to acquire them in a harem of at least 5 so I can suffer and torture the hell out of them. I already pity the useless Nigeria women who will make up my harem because they will be so abused but they can't leave the marriage because it will be a death sentence on them as my Blue spirits will deal with them as any of them seek divorce. They better beware of us that innocent, handsome, rich and charming because you may fall into my hand and all I have in heart for Nigeria women is evil and torture and by God's grace I will continue to suffer them and injure more of them. Useless Nigeria women beware, by the way I have cars for sale at a Christmas bonus price, PM me. I sell to only men not useless Nigeria poor prostitute women
if nairaland evening newspapers catch u, I no follow o... U see the way dey drag Malignantguest and Zonefree the other day eh, I pity for Dem... So be careful
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Ellasure: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Sex is just one of the useful tools to keep a man, yes.

From your writing you have just expressed another tool, that is the readiness by the woman to get married by a man. a ready man also need a ready woman, because a ready woman will at least listen to a man talk and will not be acting alone.

A ready woman must be good companion and willing to learn something about her man.

A ready woman will be willing to welcome members of the husband to be into her life and social circles regularly.

A ready woman must be good at cooking what the man will eat regularly.

A ready woman must have learnt from her mother or other mature women how to keep her husband strong for sexual duties. What type of food will sustain the man strength. Not seppe or moko le or other strong drinks to sustain strength.

Let me stop here as there are some others to mention.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Enemyofpeace: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kajaard:

Cheap
boat of them are correct. One is British English, while the other one is American English, I chose to use the American English.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by mizz2posh: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Don't fall for their lies

Na your pumpum no sweet cheesy....kidding tongue
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Teejay1511(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
This one don see shege grin grin grin grin
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Kajaard: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
boat of them are correct. One is British English, while the other one is American English, I chose to use the American English.

So Sheep and Cheap can be used interchangeably? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by arantess: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
All your topics are about man this, man that

Anyways a man will chase you for one month and still leave you wether he gets sex first or last day

It doesn't matter

3 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
but dis sex dey follow sweet una too na, so why the bruhaha? Abeg na u still be Sucreplum?
I m the one, Sucre is Sugar. Be fair to women pls
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by deyplay: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Lol.. You can't get our of this world alive, same as your pvssy can't escape being bleeped numerously or at least multiple times before you found the right glue dick.. It gives you more knowledge about how men are differently programmed & how to deal with them.

My dear if your pussy is sweet with good behaviour, you will stay, if there is no space, a reasonable man will create a space for you.

Just make sure you are giving in for a wise, educated and God fearing man.
Keep keeping the pussy until it get rotten. By then, no man wants it again. So all a man wants in a woman is her pussy? See your thinking smh.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by PastorandMentor(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Should we tell the OP? shocked cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Aunt Married At 39 / Nigerian Couple Cry On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.