Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) (9494 Views)

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Clinghton: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2023
Going through pain to prove your love for someone is foolishness, unless it's necessary.
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2023
BigYash:
I wish infection go enter that injury. By the time the hand carry you go where you no know,before you come back , Kendral don marry another man ,born children sef.. Middle finger to all SIMPs( women wrapper with rod in between their legs) on this forums

I applied hot black Cameroon pepper on it so infection can't enter
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2023
Clinghton:
Going through pain to prove your love for someone is foolishness, unless it's necessary.

That is true love bro
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2023
tonymyke4life:
You no spell am well. E remain Letter B for the Anabel. How you wan do am now na. Either you go write am again for the other hand or you go pour hot water for the hand, when e dry, you correct the spelling. Just my 2kobo advice sha grin

That's her surname bro which I can't reveal
I hadn't finished carving when I snapped on purpose.
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
WTF man.

I know you're a very wicked simp, but you know this will end on premium tears?

Don't make it permanent yet, I take god beg you.

Its permanent already bro
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
I know this is not you, but whoever this is.
I can't really help but commend his gross buffoonery.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

I'm betting its you abi
Jealousy go kill u
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2023
udede:
I have never seen this level of mumurity.
For you to go through that and still think it will out last tattoo baffles me.
Thank god that simpology has not been introduced into Nigeria universitys

You have never been in love bro and it shows
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by losky83: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Its not mumu bro its true love.
You won't understand

I love my baby and nobody can discourage me.
THIS IS TO SHOW THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR YOUR GIRL FRIEND ABI?
OK DOES SHE HAVE A DOTTED SPOT ON HER BODY, I MEAN JUST A DOT TO ALSO CONFIRM HER LOVE FOR YOU?
IF NO, THEN YOU ARE 2023 NEWEST FOOL

1 Like

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by nedumscot(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2023
Just dry play ooh
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by minasu190: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Lol...I laugh in Swahili, don't sha later come here crying when are being served breakfast
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by LordIsaac(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2023
Well, you won't be the first simp to do such. Infact, Samson lost both eyes and even his life on the altar of simpness. Congratulations!
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
To prove that I love my fianceé unconditionally I decided to etch her names on my forearm forever.

When she sees it tomorrow morning I'm very sure that she will finally understand how much I love her. cheesycheesy

Tattoos can be erased but this will never go away just like my love for her. As I'm typing, I'm looking for hot black pepper to rub on it so that it can be permanent.

Kendra I love you so much from the bottom of my heart. You are the like button on my heart, you are the life ban on my account. kiss

Nothing can separate me from you baby. If you die I will follow you immediately.

Nlfpmod lalasticlala seun mynd44 rocktation dominique please show the world how much I love my woman.
Video or adonbilivit!
I ll ask you to kukuma cut the hand fir me to prove your love. Medics ll stitch it back so no worry. Shebi you can go extreme?
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by BigYash: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

I applied hot black Cameroon pepper on it so infection can't enter
You're definitely not serious. Pepper for that injure? Na cruise you dey catch guy cheesy
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Video or adonbilivit!
I ll ask you to kukuma cut the hand fir me to prove your love. Medics ll stitch it back so no worry. Shebi you can go extreme?

You have been replaced.
Cathaway you!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2023
BigYash:
You're definitely not serious. Pepper for that injure? Na cruise you dey catch guy cheesy

The pepper is to make it permanent like tribal mark.
I'm serious
I will update this thread with the finished work soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

You have been replaced.
Cathaway you!! angry
Shey e o yonu?
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by benqo01(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2023
U DONT LOVE HER, I DREW MY GF ON MY DICK
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by tonymyke4life(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

That's her surname bro which I can't reveal
I hadn't finished carving when I snapped on purpose.

Y you jump 'B' oga. It's ANA(B)EL. So go back to my previous comment and understand the writeup. Do sumtin about it unless she might not accept it

1 Like

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Shey e o yonu?

You missed your chance.
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2023
tonymyke4life:

Y you jump 'B' oga. It's ANA(B)EL. So go back to my previous comment and understand the writeup. Do sumtin about it unless she might not accept it

Anaele
Have you ever seen a Nigerian with two English names? Ignoramus.
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

You missed your chance.
Yours was never a chance. I ll rather meet a man I know in reality than these rapist, demon, killer that's in nairaland. However, since love is dynamic, if you are my man, you ll gather better approach. Not your threats that's complicating your situation!
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by tonymyke4life(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Anaele
Have you ever seen a Nigerian with two English names? Ignoramus.

Yes!!!. It's a modern world. Y I no c blood!
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by BigYash: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

The pepper is to make it permanent like tribal mark.
I'm serious
I will update this thread with the finished work soon.
grin
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by BigYash: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Your was never a chance. I ll rather meet a man I know in reality than these rapist, demon, killer that's in nairaland. However, since love is dynamic, if you are my man, you ll gather better approach. Not your threats that's complicating your situation!
This your write up fit cause malaria o.. WTF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2023
BigYash:
This your write up fit cause malaria o.. WTF
Take Amala anti malaria � drug. Na typo. Lemme go n correct it before you fall sick.
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by BigYash: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Take Amala anti malaria � drug. Na typo. Lemme go n correct it before you fall sick.
That one pass typo,you just didn't know what you were typing. Make una go school, una go say no,carry boyfriend and girlfriend matter for head inside class.. Write pidgin wen you sabi,una go dey form wetin una no be undecided Instead make that rubbish make my enemy sick,I go comot eyes. After all, the message you were even trying to pass,doesn't make any sense..

1 Like

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Tenawarness: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2023
BigYash:
That one pass typo,you just didn't know what you were typing. Make una go school, una go say no,carry boyfriend and girlfriend matter for head inside class.. Write pidgin wen you sabi,una go dey form wetin una no be undecided Instead make that rubbish make my enemy sick,I go comot eyes. After all, the message you were even trying to pass,doesn't make any sense..
Lol. You are really funny to yourself alone, but your joke is dry.
We all make typo errors. Only a demented person like you ll celebrate typo errors.
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

I'm betting its you abi
Jealousy go kill u

Good-luck bro
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by BigYash: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Lol. You are really funny to yourself alone, but your joke is dry.
We all make typo errors. Only a demented person like you ll celebrate typo errors.
But I never said I was a comedian ? I was only stating the obvious. And if anyone was demented here,that should be you. Go learn how to type properly, usage of punctuations,and stop exhibiting your foolishness here. Do have a nice day.. Bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Aguilar(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Na ya mumu na im too much. You think say you dey wise, you're a MUMU MAN!!!. grin
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
tonymyke4life:

Yes!!!. It's a modern world. Y I no c blood!

You be mumu o
Connect your brain then reply that comment again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? / Flirting While In A Relationship? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.