Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) (9499 Views)

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
losky83:
THE WORD LOVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FUCKING MY FRIEND. LOVE MEANS, TO CARE,AFFECTION,UNDERSTANDING, SACRIFICE, AND MANY OTHERS.
IF YOU THINK LOVE MEANS"FUCKING"THEN YOU NEED A DOCTOR TO CHECK ON YOU.
YOU TATTOOED YOUR BODY WITH A WOMAN'S NAME NOT BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER BUT BECAUSE SHE DRIVES YOU CRAZY DURING SEX.
YOU NEED MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL HELP. JUST DIAL THIS NUMBER 080-JESUS

Why u con dey shout?
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sultty:
Jesus wept

For you
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Sultty(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

For you
no, for your simp licity
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by tonymyke4life(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

You be mumu o
Connect your brain then reply that comment again.

Come make I help u write am well na. grin. E no dey clear
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

You won't understand what she does to me. I love her die.
I almost want do blood covenant with one babe wey I dey toast that year.But she no gree do the blood covenant because she no dey faithful.
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kendra ur kayamata is very strong ooo
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Pharaohny: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
To prove that I love my fianceé unconditionally I decided to etch her names on my forearm forever.

When she sees it tomorrow morning I'm very sure that she will finally understand how much I love her. cheesycheesy

Tattoos can be erased but this will never go away just like my love for her. As I'm typing, I'm looking for hot black pepper to rub on it so that it can be permanent.

Kendra I love you so much from the bottom of my heart. You are the like button on my heart, you are the life ban on my account. kiss

Nothing can separate me from you baby. If you die I will follow you immediately.

Nlfpmod lalasticlala seun mynd44 rocktation dominique please show the world how much I love my woman.

Love is blind and can make a fool of anyone just like you grin grin grin grin am just glad you didn't etch this nonsense in your anus or dick grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Prisco4luv(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
why will this boy do this? all for love? Just ordnary girlfriend, you are not sure if both of you will marry tomorrow
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Elidrisy20: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Na razor you used abi na knife?
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Elidrisy20:
Na razor you used abi na knife?

Knife for the initial cut then razor to carve it into perfect shape.
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Kobicove(m): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

You won't understand what she does to me. I love her die.

The love potion she gave you is very strong!
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Elidrisy20: 12:40am On Jan 05, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Knife for the initial cut then razor to carve it into perfect shape.
sorry you hear
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nlfpmod seun mynd44 dominique your bias is glaring

Why didn't you push this thread to FP but you pushed this

https://www.nairaland.com/7530089/romantic-pepper-seller-gets-girlfriends/1#120193015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] / Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys / Married Men Can Still Have Female Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.